Notices

Big Brother USA Seasons 1 to 21 + CBB USA 1 & 2 Post about the previous seasons (BB1 [2000] to BB21 [2019]) of Big Brother USA, and Celebrity Big Brother USA in this sub-forum.
Big Brother 13,14,15 US HouseGuests (tags):

Old 19-01-2019, 10:31 AM #1401

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Niall
BBUSA20: Haleigh

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Niall
BBUSA20: Haleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew. View Post
Zach became such a rootable underdog figure towards the end
yeah he did. zachs my number one tho not because of that but because he is realistically what my game would look like if i went into the bb house. id like to think i would have an evil villain dan gheesling game but honestly i would most likely be awkwardly stuttering around the house like zach trusting people way too much and everyone hating me but not wanting to waste a hoh on me.
ethanjames is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2019, 03:15 PM #1402
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

Yeah Zach was a pretty lovable goof. One of my favorites on that season and he did get most rootable towards the end as well.
Old 06-02-2019, 05:10 AM #1403
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

BBUS 3 Ep 8:

- Great start to the episode with more Josh antics & the Tonya/Amy mini-blowup
- Josh & Tonya's family segments
- Oh yeeeees @ Josh staying longer I did like Tonya though, possibly more in this episode than the rest. And I might've said this already but like WOW she's the definition of a milf
- Roddy HOH. Could be interesting. I don't even know how he voted this past round but considering his convo with Chiara and the fact Chiara voted Josh out makes me think he might've voted Josh. He BETTER NOT go after Josh now
Old 06-02-2019, 06:01 AM #1404
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

Episode 9:

- Ohhh nvm, Lisa was the 3rd vote to vote out Josh
- But omg Roddy still really is considering Josh
- I absolutely LOVE the editing on this season... not only is there a good amount of drama through these first 9 episodes but there's SO many fun character development scenes From the getting to know more of Roddy segment to the Jason/Chiara friendship segment to the Eric/Lisa showmance segment!
- And then Eric's talking in his sleep segment
- Oh wow @ Amy/Marcellas noms... didn't really expect that at all
Old 04-08-2019, 02:29 AM #1405
A great thief

A great thief

Okay so I was in a BBUS mood which literally NEVER happens but I couldn't be ****ed with watching the new season bc apparently it's **** and I'm not surprised, so I ended up watching 13 idk why I chose this one but it has Brenchel & JeJo & Dani and Dom are so cute from clips I watched last night bc I got bored and it's been AGES since I watched a BBUS season so I just thought why not and I'll probably just give up on it like I did with 17 and 20 and 15 but we'll see if she's worth keeping my interest

Big Brother 13
Week 1

01 | Dominic
02 | Rachel
03 | Jordan

04 | Cassi
05 | Porsche
06 | Dick
07 | Brendon
08 | Daniele

09 | Jeff
10 | Shelly
11 | Keith
12 | Kalia
13 | Adam
14 | Lawon
Old 04-08-2019, 04:41 AM #1406
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by RileyH View Post
Okay so I was in a BBUS mood which literally NEVER happens but I couldn't be ****ed with watching the new season bc apparently it's **** and I'm not surprised, so I ended up watching 13 idk why I chose this one but it has Brenchel & JeJo & Dani and Dom are so cute from clips I watched last night bc I got bored and it's been AGES since I watched a BBUS season so I just thought why not and I'll probably just give up on it like I did with 17 and 20 and 15 but we'll see if she's worth keeping my interest

Big Brother 13
Week 1

01 | Dominic
02 | Rachel
03 | Jordan

04 | Cassi
05 | Porsche
06 | Dick
07 | Brendon
08 | Daniele

09 | Jeff
10 | Shelly
11 | Keith
12 | Kalia
13 | Adam
14 | Lawon
That sentence was a mouth full

Also imagine Dani Donato being the second worst vet on that season
Old 05-08-2019, 02:48 AM #1407
A great thief

A great thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
Also imagine Dani Donato being the second worst vet on that season
good thing it's not based off the whole season then just one week you dumb ****
Old 05-08-2019, 03:06 AM #1408
A great thief

A great thief

Quote:

Big Brother 13
Week 1

01 | Dominic
02 | Rachel
03 | Jordan

04 | Cassi
05 | Porsche
06 | Dick
07 | Brendon
08 | Daniele

09 | Jeff
10 | Shelly
11 | Keith
12 | Kalia
13 | Adam
14 | Lawon
This week was actually so good I'm shook The fallout over Shelly & Kalia voting differently, Rachel bursting in on them talking and Cassi making a dig at Porsche leading to Rachel HATING Cassi for some reason made me SCREAM and their feud throughout the week <33 Them awkwardly in the kitchen with Cassi refusing to budge to try and prove she's not scared of her And when Cassi snapped at her calling her catty and Rachel running off crying to Jordan and exaggerating the whole thing and Jordan showing her no sympathy at ALL Also Rachel & Jeff arguing after Veto bc she made a dig at Jordan and Rachel going to cry in the bushes lmaooo

Other highlights include Dom winning veto & Kalia almost dying during the Have Not comp

Week 2

01 | Dominic [-]
02 | Rachel [-]
03 | Jordan [-]

04 | Cassi [-]
05 | Daniele [+3]
06 | Brendon [+1]
07 | Porsche [-2]

08 | Jeff [+1]
09 | Shelly [+1]
10 | Lawon [+4]
11 | Kalia [+1]
12 | Adam [+1]
Old 05-08-2019, 09:08 AM #1409
ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Zak
BBCanada 9: Victoria

ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Zak
BBCanada 9: Victoria

Fun fact: Cassi spent her entire two weeks in the house talking **** about Rachel and Porsche so her "catty" comment to Rachel is just... Lol
LemonJam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 05:03 PM #1410
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

1) Cassi was one of the prettiest girls in BB history
2) Average houseguest though
3) I don’t even like Rachel & I believe I might’ve preferred Rachel over her in their little battles
Old 06-08-2019, 03:38 AM #1411
A great thief

A great thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonJam View Post
Fun fact: Cassi spent her entire two weeks in the house talking **** about Rachel and Porsche so her "catty" comment to Rachel is just... Lol
screaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
1) Cassi was one of the prettiest girls in BB history
2) Average houseguest though
3) I don’t even like Rachel & I believe I might’ve preferred Rachel over her in their little battles
leave her alone nasty
Old 06-08-2019, 03:47 AM #1412
A great thief

A great thief

Quote:
This week was actually so good I'm shook The fallout over Shelly & Kalia voting differently, Rachel bursting in on them talking and Cassi making a dig at Porsche leading to Rachel HATING Cassi for some reason made me SCREAM and their feud throughout the week <33 Them awkwardly in the kitchen with Cassi refusing to budge to try and prove she's not scared of her And when Cassi snapped at her calling her catty and Rachel running off crying to Jordan and exaggerating the whole thing and Jordan showing her no sympathy at ALL Also Rachel & Jeff arguing after Veto bc she made a dig at Jordan and Rachel going to cry in the bushes lmaooo

Other highlights include Dom winning veto & Kalia almost dying during the Have Not comp

Week 2

01 | Dominic [-]
02 | Rachel [-]
03 | Jordan [-]

04 | Cassi [-]
05 | Daniele [+3]
06 | Brendon [+1]
07 | Porsche [-2]

08 | Jeff [+1]
09 | Shelly [+1]
10 | Lawon [+4]
11 | Kalia [+1]
12 | Adam [+1]
Lmaooo I loved this week with everyone snapping at each other I'm really sad the Dom, Dani, Rachel, Brendon alliance never truly formed bc I think they would've worked well together and it would've saved Dom It also would've been HILARIOUS if Rachel went through with nomming Jeff & Jordan purely to see that smile wiped off Jeff's smug face and for him to not get his way for once bc he's pissing me OFF! Shelly was so messy telling the vets about her convo with Dom she's so ****ing annoying. Daniele clocking Brenchel & Dom clocking Jeff <333 a TRUE power couple! Also Kalia SCALPING Brendon omg I had to howl. Dom calling people out in his for being 'spineless jellyfishes' along with Dani voting to evict Adam 'because she's not afraid to go against the king & queen' and Porsche like 'well THIS spineless jellyfish votes to evict Dom!' and then Jordan's goodbye message mocking Rachel really a good end to a great week DESPITE the tragic result!

Week 3

01 | Dominic [-]
02 | Daniele [+3]
03 | Rachel [-1]
04 | Jordan [-1]

05 | Brendon [+1]
06 | Porsche [+1]
07 | Kalia [+4]

08 | Lawon [+2]
09 | Jeff [-1]
10 | Adam [+2]

11 | Shelly [-2]
Old 06-08-2019, 04:38 AM #1413
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonJam View Post
Yesssssssssss I'm so glad someone else remembers this. Cassi postured every damn day about how she was a straight shooter and HATED catty girls but hated Porsche because like.... Porsche was playing pool when she wanted to play or something stupid? Porsche actually tried to hash things out with Cassi but she just kept sayings he's honest and a straight shooter, and then the next day we had to watch Cassi go around the house and retell the story to every single person one by one this all culminated in Cassi REFUSING to take part in the HOH group photos that week because she didn't want to be in the same pictures as Porsche, and she couldn't wait to leave her a nasty goodbye message.

Then Porsche survived eviction and Cassi was pissed because IT'S A MATTER OF HOW WE ALL FEEL ABOUT PORSCHE and that's when Rachel kinda lost it and called her out and read her for filth to her face, and thaaaaat's when Cassi told Rachel that she's ugly on the inside and then went around to every single individual again to retell her version of what happened.

On a side note, that 12/13/14 era was suuuuch a dark time for feed watchers because how many ****ing pool tournaments were we subjected to watching? There was one this season though that ended up in an epic Porsche vs. Cassi game and everyone was silently watching and you could cut the tension with a knife. I could be misremembering but I'm pretty sure Porsche won
Old 06-08-2019, 11:54 PM #1414
A great thief

A great thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
Yesssssssssss I'm so glad someone else remembers this. Cassi postured every damn day about how she was a straight shooter and HATED catty girls but hated Porsche because like.... Porsche was playing pool when she wanted to play or something stupid? Porsche actually tried to hash things out with Cassi but she just kept sayings he's honest and a straight shooter, and then the next day we had to watch Cassi go around the house and retell the story to every single person one by one this all culminated in Cassi REFUSING to take part in the HOH group photos that week because she didn't want to be in the same pictures as Porsche, and she couldn't wait to leave her a nasty goodbye message.

Then Porsche survived eviction and Cassi was pissed because IT'S A MATTER OF HOW WE ALL FEEL ABOUT PORSCHE and that's when Rachel kinda lost it and called her out and read her for filth to her face, and thaaaaat's when Cassi told Rachel that she's ugly on the inside and then went around to every single individual again to retell her version of what happened.

On a side note, that 12/13/14 era was suuuuch a dark time for feed watchers because how many ****ing pool tournaments were we subjected to watching? There was one this season though that ended up in an epic Porsche vs. Cassi game and everyone was silently watching and you could cut the tension with a knife. I could be misremembering but I'm pretty sure Porsche won
ahh this made me scream cassi <3
Old 07-08-2019, 12:09 AM #1415
A great thief

A great thief

Quote:
Lmaooo I loved this week with everyone snapping at each other I'm really sad the Dom, Dani, Rachel, Brendon alliance never truly formed bc I think they would've worked well together and it would've saved Dom It also would've been HILARIOUS if Rachel went through with nomming Jeff & Jordan purely to see that smile wiped off Jeff's smug face and for him to not get his way for once bc he's pissing me OFF! Shelly was so messy telling the vets about her convo with Dom she's so ****ing annoying. Daniele clocking Brenchel & Dom clocking Jeff <333 a TRUE power couple! Also Kalia SCALPING Brendon omg I had to howl. Dom calling people out in his for being 'spineless jellyfishes' along with Dani voting to evict Adam 'because she's not afraid to go against the king & queen' and Porsche like 'well THIS spineless jellyfish votes to evict Dom!' and then Jordan's goodbye message mocking Rachel really a good end to a great week DESPITE the tragic result!

Week 3

01 | Dominic [-]
02 | Daniele [+3]
03 | Rachel [-1]
04 | Jordan [-1]

05 | Brendon [+1]
06 | Porsche [+1]
07 | Kalia [+4]

08 | Lawon [+2]
09 | Jeff [-1]
10 | Adam [+2]

11 | Shelly [-2]
Dani winning HOH Rachel's paranoid ass going even more crazy throughout the week and her telling Brendon not to marry her bc she's crazy and worrying that she's gonna be even more hated after this season and not be able to find a job which will be a struggle bc she's not smart AHH Brendon winning Veto and using it to save Rachel made me scream bc it was such a dumb move but it meant she stayed so I was fine with it Brendon's goodbye messages made me SCREAM omg 'there are a lot of things easier than rocket science, apparently getting you out the house is one of them!' 'as Rachel would say.. WE LOVE YOU BRENDON!! ^-^' 'maybe if your tongue wasn't so busy with just one houseguest, you could've been making deals with everyone else in the house ' before cutting to Rachel SOBBING lmaooo. Also the twist at the end, I would obvs LOVE Dom or even Cassi to come back but I think it's so obvious it's Brendon which I'm not mad at either! And KALIA winning HOH AWOOOO! <3333

Week 4

01 | Rachel [+2]
02 | Daniele [-]
03 | Jordan [+1]

04 | Kalia [+3]
05 | Brendon [-]
06 | Porsche [-]
07 | Lawon [+1]

08 | Adam [+2]
09 | Jeff [-]
10 | Shelly [+1]
Old 07-08-2019, 01:33 AM #1416
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

How you still don't know the Legend of Lawon is beyond me!!!
Old 07-08-2019, 01:36 AM #1417
A great thief

A great thief

I upgraded him to lime didn't I
Old 07-08-2019, 10:03 AM #1418
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

Quote:
there are a lot of things easier than rocket science, apparently getting you out the house is one of them!'

Spoiler:

Matthew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 10:36 AM #1419

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

My favourite season
Old 08-08-2019, 12:00 AM #1420
A great thief

A great thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
My favourite season
oop I didn't know you watched BBUS, which ones have you seen??
Old 08-08-2019, 12:13 AM #1421
A great thief

A great thief

Quote:
Dani winning HOH Rachel's paranoid ass going even more crazy throughout the week and her telling Brendon not to marry her bc she's crazy and worrying that she's gonna be even more hated after this season and not be able to find a job which will be a struggle bc she's not smart AHH Brendon winning Veto and using it to save Rachel made me scream bc it was such a dumb move but it meant she stayed so I was fine with it Brendon's goodbye messages made me SCREAM omg 'there are a lot of things easier than rocket science, apparently getting you out the house is one of them!' 'as Rachel would say.. WE LOVE YOU BRENDON!! ^-^' 'maybe if your tongue wasn't so busy with just one houseguest, you could've been making deals with everyone else in the house ' before cutting to Rachel SOBBING lmaooo. Also the twist at the end, I would obvs LOVE Dom or even Cassi to come back but I think it's so obvious it's Brendon which I'm not mad at either! And KALIA winning HOH AWOOOO! <3333

Week 4

01 | Rachel [+2]
02 | Daniele [-]
03 | Jordan [+1]

04 | Kalia [+3]
05 | Brendon [-]
06 | Porsche [-]
07 | Lawon [+1]

08 | Adam [+2]
09 | Jeff [-]
10 | Shelly [+1]
I HATE JEFF SO MUCH UGH. His ego is SO big for no reason whatsoever, and he was vile to Kalia this week, making her cry, laughing at her nominations omg I felt so bad for her Everyone crying at one point or another was a such a scream lmfao. And obviously the fallout of Brendon's eviction leading to Rachel going into 'crybernation' AHH her just sulking and wandering off sobbing to go and cry and Jordan going to comfort with Porsche and as soon as Porsche leaves turning it into game talk Jordan was a MESS this week dfdffd, especially after the Have Not comp which was such a scream but I did feel bad for her bc I agree with what she was saying about people not really pulling their weight <3 also Kalia & Dani a DUO!! I love them together ugh <3 and I felt so bad when Kalia started crying when she overheard people saying she was just following Dani when she wasn't </333 Brendon returning wasn't a shock but I would've LOVED it to be Dom Lawon getting himself evicted just for the possibility of coming back has to be one of the most tragic & dumbest decisions ever, but Rachel's face when Julie was announcing the twist and her wearing her 'I <3 MY HUBBY' shirt

Week 5

01 | Rachel [-]
02 | Daniele [-]
03 | Jordan [-]
04 | Kalia [-]

05 | Porsche [+1]
06 | Lawon [+1]

07 | Shelly [+3]
08 | Adam [-]

09 | Jeff [-]
Old 08-08-2019, 12:29 AM #1422
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I HATE JEFF SO MUCH UGH. His ego is SO big for no reason whatsoever, and he was vile to Kalia this week, making her cry, laughing at her nominations omg I felt so bad for her

09 | Jeff [-]

Spoiler:

Old 08-08-2019, 12:22 PM #1423
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew. View Post

Why is Jordan still a high rank though? She was pretty much just as bad in 13!
Old 08-08-2019, 01:24 PM #1424
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

I liked Jordan tbh, I just really didn’t like Jeff

Spoiler:

Old 15-08-2019, 08:10 PM #1425
we

Favourites:
BB7: Jayne

we

Favourites:
BB7: Jayne

I found somewhere to watch BBUS again so, i'm going to continue my quest to watch the early seasons (because the later seasons SUCK), excluding seasons 15 upwards i've only watched 2, 6 & 10, so i'm going to start from BB3 and then watch up until 14? i've been told 11 is very good.

BB3:
Amy
Danielle
Marcellas

Lori
Gerry
Lisa
Roddy
Tonya
Jason
Chiara

Eric