Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB3 Chat about Kate, Alex, Jade Goody and anything to do with Big Brother 3!

Old 19-09-2007, 03:33 PM #1

Default Kate Lawler\'s boob job dream

Quote:
AS the face and body of sexy lingerie firm Ann Summers, Kate Lawler is lusted after by millions of men.

But the stunning Big Brother 3 winner, 27, has a confession to make – she’s obsessed with the idea of having a boob job.

“I’ve been thinking about having an op since 2002 - I can’t get the idea out of my head,” says the DJ.

From an early age, Kate has had “major issues” with the size of her 32B breasts.
“I didn’t have any boobs until I was 17 and they’ve always been small - I spent a lot of time as a teenager stuffing my bra with tissue,” she says.

But Kate admits she’s torn over whether to join the legions of British women surgically enhancing their assets.

“If there was a pill I could take to make my boobs bigger, I would, but there isn’t.

“Victoria Beckham has got big boobs and she looks amazing in a corset - but Nicole Richie has no boobs and always looks ultra cool too.

“I’ve never been so undecided about anything in my life.”

Like a lot of ladies, Kate says she’s affected by the media obsession with big breasts.

Even being picked as the face and body of Ann Summers last year could not convince her she has no need for surgery.

“Girls with big boobs are always in the news and the models that appear in the papers always have big boobs,” she says.

And it doesn’t help that her twin sister Karen has massive breasts.

“She’s a 32E,” laughs Kate. “People look at our chests and think ‘no way!”

In Channel Five’s My Body Hell, Kate uses digitally enhanced photography to give her an idea of what she'd look like with a larger chest.

One photographer shows her what she would look like with 32C and 32D breasts – and Kate LOVED the look.

“I looked amazing, so much better” she says.

She also donned a pair of chicken fillets, which padded her out to a D cup – and went out onto the streets of London to ask the public what they thought of her larger assets.

“I felt really womanly and sexy with the padding – and a few people (mainly guys!) said I looked better with the fillets in.

“But they were also really uncomfortable to wear – and just as many people said I looked better without them.

“Half of me felt sexy wearing the padding, the other half of me knows it would annoy me after a while," she adds.

Throughout the show, Kate’s told repeatedly that her 32Bs are perfect.

“Some women even said they envied my smaller boobs because I can go braless and actually run around without knocking myself out,” she says.

And a recent run with a friend cemented her decision not to go under the knife.

“We had to stop after a mile because her boobs were hurting too much,” laughs Kate.

“I realised that I wouldn’t be able to do a lot of sport comfortably if I had bigger breasts – and I love sport.

“I can see I’d look good with bigger boobs, but I’m happy with what I’ve got.”

Kate appears in My Body Hell, tonight at 8pm, Channel Five.
The Sun
Arneldo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-11-2007, 05:11 PM #2

lol she is so funny
Kate.. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
boob, dream, job, kate, lawler's