Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 04-03-2019, 11:09 AM #1
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Default Katie Price brands ex Peter Andre ''Big Selfish Hypocrite''

She branded ex husband Peter Andre a 'cruel liar' last Friday in a series of angry posts on Instagram.

And on Monday, the mother-of-five, 40, was at it again as she continued her angry tirade against him during a chat with Piers Morgan, 54, on Good Morning Britain, because Peter won't let the children film for her show, My Crazy Life.

She said: 'Well, I'll tell you about husband number one. I'm really cheesed off with Pete. He wont allow me to film with them or do photoshoots with [the children, Junior, 13, Princess, 11.]

‘So when people watch my show, they’re going to think “Well, where’s Junior and Princess?”

‘He won’t allow me to film with them, he won’t allow me to do photoshoots with them and he’s being such a hypocrite.

'But unfortunately at this stage, you need both parents’ permission. So I just want to put it out there that he’s really selfish and the kids miss out on it.’

But Piers didn't give her an easy time of it on the show and said her life was 'one of perpetual chaos' and said: 'Is there one time when you think, "I should grow up?"'

Katie and Peter married in September 2005 after meeting on I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! before separating in 2009.

She then shocked by going onto marry MMA fighter Alex Reid before marrying Kieran Hayler in January 2013.

Piers didn't hold back at all during the show and asked her at the start: 'What’s going on with your love life? Do you want to get back with your husband? The last one?’

But Katie didn't want to talk about love rat Kieran Hayler, which she has children Jett, five and Bunny, four.

Katie took to Instagram on Friday to share several furious cryptic Instagram posts aimed at Peter about 'hypocrite parents'.

In the seven posts, which have since been deleted, Katie claimed she had been 'silenced', with a source exclusively telling MailOnline they're about Peter, 46.

Katie's Instagram showed several different memes about separated parents using their children against each other as 'weapons' just days after she wished her second ex-husband a happy birthday, calling him a 'great dad'.

A source told the MailOnline: 'He’s using the kids as a weapon to try and control her.'

However, a second source close to Peter snapped back to the MailOnline: 'There's nothing in particular that has triggered this series of posts.

In one of Katie's shock posts, it said the quote: 'A single mother has a big heart and is fiercely loyal. No matter what her personal struggles are, her kids come first. And she's proven that, time and time again.'

Accompanying the picture, Katie captioned it with: 'Being silenced isn't nice when you want people to know the truth that you're not a bad person like you're being made out to be.'

A different meme the former glamour model posted was 'the only thing worse than a liar is a liar that's also a hypocrite'.

Talking about her life on Monday, she said: 'Yes. I'm an open book. My life hasn't been mapped out. I've got five kids by three different guys that’s just the way it goes.

'There is always drama in my life.'

Meanwhile, Katie has been campaigning in Parliament to make online trolling illegal after her son Harvey was a victim of bullying.

She told Piers on Monday: 'I've always been his sole carer. I show him in a good light, I never show him or smashing things around my house.

'If people saw that, they would say I've done so well to handle him. I want to show him off in a good way and show him off.

'It was a shame he couldn't come on the show. I'm looking at residential care. He knows if he kicks off in the car, he wont go to school.
'He’s missing out on his education. He needs to go Monday to Friday.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...yprocrite.html

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.

Last edited by Nicky91; 04-03-2019 at 11:09 AM.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 11:14 AM #2
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I think Peter is dead right not to allow his kids be filmed (although tbf he was happy for them to be while he was married to her and profiting from it himself) so I guess the hypocrite comment isn't wrong

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 11:33 AM #3
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
I think Peter is dead right not to allow his kids be filmed (although tbf he was happy for them to be while he was married to her and profiting from it himself) so I guess the hypocrite comment isn't wrong
I'd say its partly hypocritical but not entirely... I mean... That original Katie and Peter show was trash but they were generally pretty together at the time and while I don't necessarily agree with little kids being in the limelight like that myself, it didn't come across too badly.

Katie Price at the moment though... Is by all accounts a bit of a train wreck. So even if he would be OK with the kids being on TV generally, I can totally understand not being OK with them being in any upcoming show she has at the moment.

I guess I'd also say it's not necessarily hypocritical for him to have been OK with the earlier show and not OK with it now... People are allowed to reflect on things and feel differently about them... He may well regret having them on that show. It would only be hypocrisy if he was refusing to let them go on her show, but then wanted to do a show himself and have them appear on that.

I guess a bit like Matt Lucas; he expresses regret over a lot of the "Little Britain" sketches and says he wishes they hadn't done some of them and that he wouldn't do it now. I wouldn't call it hypocrisy... Just a change in perspective.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 11:42 AM #4
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I'd say its partly hypocritical but not entirely... I mean... That original Katie and Peter show was trash but they were generally pretty together at the time and while I don't necessarily agree with little kids being in the limelight like that myself, it didn't come across too badly.

Katie Price at the moment though... Is by all accounts a bit of a train wreck. So even if he would be OK with the kids being on TV generally, I can totally understand not being OK with them being in any upcoming show she has at the moment.

I guess I'd also say it's not necessarily hypocritical for him to have been OK with the earlier show and not OK with it now... People are allowed to reflect on things and feel differently about them... He may well regret having them on that show. It would only be hypocrisy if he was refusing to let them go on her show, but then wanted to do a show himself and have them appear on that.

I guess a bit like Matt Lucas; he expresses regret over a lot of the "Little Britain" sketches and says he wishes they hadn't done some of them and that he wouldn't do it now. I wouldn't call it hypocrisy... Just a change in perspective.
yes good points but I suppose it's different from Matt Lucas in the way that it was something he'd done then looked back and said he regrets some of them where as you could be a bit more cynical when it comes to Peter because it's a situation of he was fine with it when he was involved but now he isn't when he's not involved?

Either way it's a good decision right now for those kids I think and I do think they're luckier then the rest of Katies kids because Peter seems like a stable influence on them

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:

Last edited by Niamh.; 04-03-2019 at 11:43 AM.
Old 04-03-2019, 11:56 AM #5
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:

i just cant take anything that Price says seriously
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 12:46 PM #6
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

I see her point in him being a hypocrite for not allowing it when he once did, that being said perhaps he saw something last time that he didn't like and now wants to protect them.

She'll still have Harvey and the smaller kids with hee though so I don't see why it is that much of an issue.
Old 04-03-2019, 01:51 PM #7
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
yes good points but I suppose it's different from Matt Lucas in the way that it was something he'd done then looked back and said he regrets some of them where as you could be a bit more cynical when it comes to Peter because it's a situation of he was fine with it when he was involved but now he isn't when he's not involved?

Either way it's a good decision right now for those kids I think and I do think they're luckier then the rest of Katies kids because Peter seems like a stable influence on them
I feel the same.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 01:57 PM #8
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Piers i thought was also bit of a hypocrite himself there when saying Katie should grow up, ok Katie has her problems but Piers i think of that he can grow up too sometimes when he's just being a prick

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 02:00 PM #9

Quote:

Yeah, but I'm sure they've appeared in shows with Katie a few times since they've split and he hasn't been involved. So it can't be about that.

I think it's purely based on how self destructive she has become in the last few years and he's not going to allow them to be subjected to the damage and humiliation of her continuing it on camera in a new show.

I mean, I know she's always been "crazy" but she's at the point now where the kids have been taken off her a number of times so she's probably crossed the line.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 02:28 PM #10
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
Yeah, but I'm sure they've appeared in shows with Katie a few times since they've split and he hasn't been involved. So it can't be about that.

I think it's purely based on how self destructive she has become in the last few years and he's not going to allow them to be subjected to the damage and humiliation of her continuing it on camera in a new show.

I mean, I know she's always been "crazy" but she's at the point now where the kids have been taken off her a number of times so she's probably crossed the line.
Yeah, can't argue with that really

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 04-03-2019, 02:31 PM #11

Yes she was live on GMBHD itv
at the end of the show.
Piers told Katie he needs to ask Pete about it.
arista is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 03:45 PM #12

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
Piers i thought was also bit of a hypocrite himself there when saying Katie should grow up, ok Katie has her problems but Piers i think of that he can grow up too sometimes when he's just being a prick
It wasn't about Piers though,it was about her and those kids are better off with their dad and his new wife who seems lovely,Peter maybe has grown up since his days with Katie and realises she is an awful influence on the kids especially Princess. Katie Price should be no ones role model

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 03:58 PM #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
It wasn't about Piers though,it was about her and those kids are better off with their dad and his new wife who seems lovely,Peter maybe has grown up since his days with Katie and realises she is an awful influence on the kids especially Princess. Katie Price should be no ones role model

Bang On Right.
arista is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 04:01 PM #14
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

oop wrong thread

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Last edited by Niamh.; 04-03-2019 at 04:01 PM.
Old 04-03-2019, 04:05 PM #15
self-oscillating

Favourites:

self-oscillating

Favourites:

Quote:
oop wrong thread
i was studying it for its relation to KP
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 05:59 PM #16
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Both as bad as each other,I cannot stand either of them, both use them poor kids for attention

Last edited by chuff me dizzy; 04-03-2019 at 05:59 PM.
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 06:16 PM #17

Favourites:

Favourites:

I don't see the harm, no one watches it anyway
Jordan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
andre, big, brands, hypocrite, katie, peter, price, selfish