Notices

International Big Brother Big Brother around the world!

Old 18-02-2019, 09:19 AM #26

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Tommy
BB19: Akeem

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot View Post
all of them except nikki, brian and aisleyne. like non of the others ever appear on tv or in the press or anything. I was hoping chanelle would get some rtv gigs after bb but nope!
Allison Hammond
CiaraNelly2000 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-02-2019, 09:20 AM #27

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Imogen does appear in the press every so often
Old 18-02-2019, 09:25 AM #28

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBDodge View Post
Now that BOTS is finished only Alison Hammond (from the civilian BB) is likely to appear on telly.
She seems to have done the best out of them all ,she has a great job,also Craig still does DIY shows, Can't think of anyone else who has done so well.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-02-2019, 09:53 AM #29
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Lateysha got her own TV show, still see her in the news now and then.

Lisa Appleton and Bex Shiner are regularly in the rags with their tits out
Old 18-02-2019, 07:10 PM #30
Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
She seems to have done the best out of them all ,she has a great job,also Craig still does DIY shows, Can't think of anyone else who has done so well.
He hasn't been on anything other than BOTS for years now
Old 18-02-2019, 08:14 PM #31

BB5 Stuart has intentionally vanished, he was so popular but once him and Michelle split, **** - gone. There were a few pics of him years ago out there, he'd gained alot of weight and shaved his long hair off. Obviously wants to totally distant himself.

Sada also fell off the face of the Earth for about 15 years but has since re-emerged living as a Guru in a temple the wilds of Argentina, amazing.

Last edited by LaLaLand; 18-02-2019 at 08:15 PM.
LaLaLand is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-02-2019, 01:54 AM #32
Jemal

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Amber
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

Jemal

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Amber
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

TIBB prayer circle for Mary
Gstar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-02-2019, 01:41 PM #33

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germyle View Post
TIBB prayer circle for Mary
Mary, Vanessa, Bonnie and Shabnam deserve the fame
Vanishing queens
Old 22-02-2019, 01:46 AM #34

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 6: Will
CBBUSA: Omarosa Manigault

Favourites (more):

As for BBUSA:

BB2:
No information found on Autumn. Nicole appeared on BBAS as a guest, she declined All Stars, and no further information. Also, I haven't heard anything about Hardy and I've only seen Monica is a photo with Will recently.

BB3:
I haven't heard any update from Josh, Roddy, Gerry, or Lori. Lisa is married and I think she has at least one child, and she also attended the BB20 premier. Eric and Chiara are married and have kids, but that's it.

BB4:
No update whatsoever from Scott, Justin, or Jee. From other sources, Amanda now lives in LA and a acquaintance posted online that she doesn't like to talk about her BB experience. An online source said David went back into the army, according to Erika. Jun personally told me she keeps in touch with only Jack, who is happily retired and she used to keep in touch with Dana, but I have no other information on Dana. I've seen pictures of Nathan, who hasn't aged and Michele, who's still very hot.

BB5:
No further update from Mike Lubinski, Lori, Will Wikle, Marvin Latimer, and Karen Ganci. Scott Long appeared on BBAS, but other than that, no further update.

BB6:
No update from Ashlea, Michael, Sarah, Jennifer, Rachel, Beau, or Ivette. I'm aware that Howie, Maggie, and April hung out in Las Vegas one NYE one time. Ivette, again, I haven't heard anything prior to her BBAS update. All I know from Sarah is I believe that she and James have broken up shortly even after Season 6 or 7. I haven't heard anything about Michael or Beau other than Janelle was dating Michael, and she also hung out with Beau.

BB8:
No information found on Carol, Joe, Mike, Kail, Dustin, or Jameka. I saw a photo of Zach with a bunch of women, but that's it. Nick and Jen I believe dated and Jen apparently had planned to go to ASU, but no further update.

BB9:
No update whatsoever from Neil, Parker, Alex, Joshuah, James, and Sharon. All I heard from Sheila and Allison is comments from Adam's arrest. I believe I heard Jen/Ryan had split. Definitely one of the most obscure casts of the series. I believe Chelsea hooked up with Brian from Season 10, and that's all I've heard.

BB10:
No update from Steven, Angie, Libra, Ollie, or Keesha.

BB11:
No update from Laura, Casey, Ronnie, Lydia, or Natalie. I've heard Lydia and Kevin were going to do a podcast or online talk show together, but I'm not sure if that happened. Kevin appeared in a video put out by Robyn, and that's all I've heard from him. Russell now works for a corporation and apparently has hair, from what I've heard.

BB12:
No update from Annie, Monet, or Kathy. I've briefly heard about Andrew and Enzo, who also appeared in a video from Robyn and Kristen did a seminar.

BB13:
No update from Keith, Cassi, Lawon, Shelley, or Kalia. An online friend I knew posted a picture of himself and Porshe.

People from Seasons 14 onward aren't old enough to "fall into obscurity" and I'm sure there's plenty of information on them due to social media. Does anybody else have any updates from these people? I don't stalk former Houseguests on social media, so that might be why I had no new information on many of these people.
Koadey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 01:50 AM #35
A great thief

A great thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koadey View Post
BB6:
No update from Jennifer.
Old 22-02-2019, 04:58 AM #36

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBCanada 7: Dane

Favourites (more):

Quote:
As for BBUSA:

BB2:
No information found on Autumn. Nicole appeared on BBAS as a guest, she declined All Stars, and no further information. Also, I haven't heard anything about Hardy and I've only seen Monica is a photo with Will recently.

BB3:
I haven't heard any update from Josh, Roddy, Gerry, or Lori. Lisa is married and I think she has at least one child, and she also attended the BB20 premier. Eric and Chiara are married and have kids, but that's it.

BB4:
No update whatsoever from Scott, Justin, or Jee. From other sources, Amanda now lives in LA and a acquaintance posted online that she doesn't like to talk about her BB experience. An online source said David went back into the army, according to Erika. Jun personally told me she keeps in touch with only Jack, who is happily retired and she used to keep in touch with Dana, but I have no other information on Dana. I've seen pictures of Nathan, who hasn't aged and Michele, who's still very hot.

BB5:
No further update from Mike Lubinski, Lori, Will Wikle, Marvin Latimer, and Karen Ganci. Scott Long appeared on BBAS, but other than that, no further update.

BB6:
No update from Ashlea, Michael, Sarah, Jennifer, Rachel, Beau, or Ivette. I'm aware that Howie, Maggie, and April hung out in Las Vegas one NYE one time. Ivette, again, I haven't heard anything prior to her BBAS update. All I know from Sarah is I believe that she and James have broken up shortly even after Season 6 or 7. I haven't heard anything about Michael or Beau other than Janelle was dating Michael, and she also hung out with Beau.

BB8:
No information found on Carol, Joe, Mike, Kail, Dustin, or Jameka. I saw a photo of Zach with a bunch of women, but that's it. Nick and Jen I believe dated and Jen apparently had planned to go to ASU, but no further update.

BB9:
No update whatsoever from Neil, Parker, Alex, Joshuah, James, and Sharon. All I heard from Sheila and Allison is comments from Adam's arrest. I believe I heard Jen/Ryan had split. Definitely one of the most obscure casts of the series. I believe Chelsea hooked up with Brian from Season 10, and that's all I've heard.

BB10:
No update from Steven, Angie, Libra, Ollie, or Keesha.

BB11:
No update from Laura, Casey, Ronnie, Lydia, or Natalie. I've heard Lydia and Kevin were going to do a podcast or online talk show together, but I'm not sure if that happened. Kevin appeared in a video put out by Robyn, and that's all I've heard from him. Russell now works for a corporation and apparently has hair, from what I've heard.

BB12:
No update from Annie, Monet, or Kathy. I've briefly heard about Andrew and Enzo, who also appeared in a video from Robyn and Kristen did a seminar.

BB13:
No update from Keith, Cassi, Lawon, Shelley, or Kalia. An online friend I knew posted a picture of himself and Porshe.

People from Seasons 14 onward aren't old enough to "fall into obscurity" and I'm sure there's plenty of information on them due to social media. Does anybody else have any updates from these people? I don't stalk former Houseguests on social media, so that might be why I had no new information on many of these people.
I have Lisa on Instagram and she hasn't aged a bit and still looks drop dead gorgeous. I also have Marcellas, Amy and Danielle on Instagram Jason has Twitter and he updates it quite frequently as well.

Besides Jun and Erika I haven't been able to find any social media accounts from the HGs this season...

5's cast is very obscure, I haven't been able to find anybody from the season on social media. The most extensive information I know is Jase being a Wildcard houseguest for BBCAN.

I have four of the Sovereign Six on Instagram (Janelle, Kaysar, Howie, James). I have also stumbled upon Ashlea and Beau on IG but besides them I have no other information on social media...

Have only been able to track Dick, Daniele and Jen these days. I think Jen has her own business now?

Been able to track Matt, Adam and Neil on Twitter but really that's it...

Keesha hasn't aged a day since 2008 and besides her and some other obvious people, I haven't really been able to find much either...

Chima and Jordeff are the only ones who have a strong social media presence but besides them, nothing has come up...

Found Annie on the gram, Brenchel as well obviously...

Out of the newbies I only have Dominic who as we all know is married to Daniele and they are the cutest couple...

Last edited by Eddie.; 22-02-2019 at 04:59 AM.
Eddie. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-02-2019, 05:32 AM #37

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Other than working in Casting, I don't know much about Erika, other than she casted Boo Bernis, which is know Russell Hantz was found for Survivor, then giving us Shannon Elkins, Willie Hantz, and Brandon Hantz.

What is Lisa up to?

And Ashlea?

Jen Johnson apparently also attended the Price is Right episode and even the BB20 premier, which surprises me because even though she lives in LA, I thought she would be one to disassociate from the show.

Season 9 is also a very obscure cast, I imagine Neil uses twitter for his Real Estate business, so is it safe to assume he's doing that?

I also just learned that Nick Starcevic dated Kristin Bitting and that relationship also ended.
Old 26-02-2019, 08:34 PM #38
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

A Renny update

Spoiler:

Matthew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-02-2019, 05:30 AM #39

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

I saw a few updates from Wikia, and there were a few updates from the houseguests prior to Season 13. I had forgotten that Shelley Moore had helped Christine Brecht through her social media backlashing.
Old 27-02-2019, 06:52 AM #40

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Jen Johnson was has been everywhere and was even at the Price is Right episode and even the BB20 premier, which is surprising because I thought she would've for sure had disassociated from the show. I was also surprised to find out that Sharon and Sheila attended the BB20 premier and that Chelsia was rumored to be on Season 13 (even though that would be very unlikely).
I also did see that Alex Colodonato attended Laura Crosby's wedding, and she even has a few other alumni that she, which interesting how they even connected. Parker from Season 9 is also gay now.

So, after snooping from Wikia, I have no such update from the following houseguests:

1. Autumn Daly
2. Lori Olsen
3. Gerry Lancaster
4. Roddy Mancuso (not since appearing on Yes, Dear in 2003)

The above had "Where are they now?" segments, but they've never appeared (with one exception for Roddy) since then.

5. Scott Weintraub
6. David Lane
7. Dana Varela
8. Jee Choe
9. Robert Roman
10. Mike Lubinski
11. Will Wikle
12. Karen Ganci
13. Ashlea Evans
14. Michael Donnellan
15. Sarah Hrejsa
16. Jennifer Vasquez
17. Rachel Plencer
18. Beau Beasley
19. Carol Journey
20. Joe Barber
21. Mike Dutz
22. Jameka Cameron
23. Neil Garcia
24. Allison Nichols
25. Joshuah Welch
26. James Zinkand
27. Angie Swindell (other than attending Dan's/Memphis's weddings)
28. Libra Thompson
29. Bryan Ollie
30. Keesha Smith
31. Casey Turner
32. Ronnie Talbott
33. Annie Whittington
34. Andrew Gordon
35. Kathy Hillis
36. Keith Henderson
37. Cassi Colvin
38. Lawon Exum
39. Kalia Booker
40. Porsche Briggs

These are all the people that I have never seen an update from of any sort, thus far. Some of these people have social media accounts, but I'm not able to check anything on social media since I'm currently in China.
Old 27-02-2019, 10:10 AM #41

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Other than working in Casting, I don't know much about Erika, other than she casted Boo Bernis, which is know Russell Hantz was found for Survivor, then giving us Shannon Elkins, Willie Hantz, and Brandon Hantz.

What is Lisa up to?

And Ashlea?

Jen Johnson apparently also attended the Price is Right episode and even the BB20 premier, which surprises me because even though she lives in LA, I thought she would be one to disassociate from the show.

Season 9 is also a very obscure cast, I imagine Neil uses twitter for his Real Estate business, so is it safe to assume he's doing that?

I also just learned that Nick Starcevic dated Kristin Bitting and that relationship also ended.
Lisa's a photographer and has done quite a bit. Jessica and Cody hired her once.

Ashlea is a fitness trainer/enthusiast from what I can tell...

Neil just posts about his life I think but from what I can remember he doesn't post that much...
Eddie. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 09:05 PM #42
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I saw a few updates from Wikia, and there were a few updates from the houseguests prior to Season 13. I had forgotten that Shelley Moore had helped Christine Brecht through her social media backlashing.
The reaction to Shelly evicting Jeff was absolutely awful, nobody deserves to have to go through that </3

Spoiler:

Matthew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 08:10 AM #43
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

was recently on Exclusiv (German showbiz news) former BB Germany 1 hm's Jurgen Milski and Sabrina Lange who had a career as cruise ship performers afterwards, have gotten into trouble with the law, with evading tax and alcoholic problems

they were quite loved on BB Germany but not anymore now that much, mostly negative media attention for them

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 09:18 AM #44
El Cockroach

Favourites (more):
BBUSA25: Cory
BBCanada 9: Rohan

El Cockroach

Favourites (more):
BBUSA25: Cory
BBCanada 9: Rohan

I thought I read that Will from BB5 was doing gay porn now?

DrunkerThanMoses is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 09:23 AM #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBDodge View Post
Now that BOTS is finished only Alison Hammond (from the civilian BB) is likely to appear on telly.

Yes that's true.
Part of "This Morning" itv's team

Last edited by arista; 05-03-2019 at 09:24 AM.
arista is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bb, eye, fallen, housemates, public