Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother: BB1 - BB19 Individual forums for Big Brother UK series 1- 19 (2000-2018). Also Celebrity Hijack (2008) and Ultimate Big Brother (2010).

Old 07-05-2019, 08:46 AM #3501

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Jamar
BBCanada 7: Adam

Favourites (more):

Back back back back back again

I’m continuing on with my BB2 rewatch (special thanks to Epic for providing a link). I’m rewatching week 3 because I *think* that’s were episodes started really getting scarce when I tried to watch a few months back. Also I wanted to rewatch the Stuart/Amma fight and couldn’t remember the exact day
Old 07-05-2019, 10:11 AM #3502

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoot View Post
Amma absolutely DESTROYED scumbag Stuart

"I hope he gets ****ing chucked out on Friday and I hope the whole world ****ing HATES him! I really do!"

"I'm fed up with it! I'm sick of him! As I said - again, I'll repeat it, I don't mind - LEAVE!!!!! I WISH HE WAS GONE!! FRIDAY HURRY UP AND COME! VOTE HIM OUT, HE'S A ****ING S***! HE'S A SMUG D***, LEAVE THIS HOUSE BECAUSE I ****ING THINK YOU'RE SMALLLL, SMUGGGG, AND S***!!!! I HATE YOU!"

And then Stuart sealing his fate (if it wasn't already) by smugly laughing at it all
Iconic
Old 07-05-2019, 10:24 AM #3503

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Oop he was even worse in the morning
Old 07-05-2019, 04:56 PM #3504

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Tommy
BB19: Akeem

Favourites (more):

Hey. I'm on my BB13 rewatch and I loveeee it. Every episode is gripping and interesting. Im on day 16 but sadly VB episodes keep buffering every 4 seconds and it's making it so hard to watch. Does anyone know a different website where I can watch it?
CiaraNelly2000 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 03:18 PM #3505
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

I’ve finished BB11! a week ago And here’s my rankings!

1. Ben - My main motivation for watching this series was because I heard he was like a younger Derek Laud and he did not disappoint. Endless one-liners that had me laughing for his stay and if I didn’t think it would make me look like some kind of stalker I’d make a Ben Duncan quote thread. So instead I’ll just quote them all below for your pleasure Enjoy

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew. View Post
It’s bloody weird. It looks like a prison designed by Boy George.
Quote:
John James: “I can’t win.”
Ben: “Why?”
John James: “Because how would the whole of the UK feel if their last Big Brother was won by a foreigner?”
Ben: “No, no, that’s something you don’t have to worry about because we don’t consider Australians as foreigners. If you were French or German there might be a problem.”
Quote:
Sunshine: “Would you like me to announce to the nation...”
Ben: “That I have PILES or something?”
Sunshine: “No, because it’s an infectious condition, would you want people to know that?”
Ben: “No, of course not, the point is you don’t have a verruca, that’s why I said it as a joke! It would be as if I went on holiday recently with a group of friends - admittedly it wasn’t on television - and they made a joke the WHOLE holiday, let’s use some of Benji’s pile cream. Now, piles is MUCH worse! Piles implies you’ve got something wrong with your bum! I didn’t have piles!”
Sunshine: “Yeah, but that was not infectious...”
Quote:
Corin: “How do I look with my hair, Ben?”
Sunshine: “She looks like a ballerina with her hair, doesn’t she?”
Ben: “You look like Lorraine Chase.”
Quote:
Ben: “Monkeys freak me out.”
Sunshine: “I love monkeys! I want a little one!”
Ben: “They’re vicious and they’re ugly.
John James: “No, they’re not! I love monkeys!”
Ben: “I’d like a wolf.
John James: “Oh, because THEY’RE not vicious...”
Ben: “No, but they’re pretty, though. Wolves are BEAUTIFUL.”
John James: “He’s talking about how vicious a monkey is and now he’s said I want a wolf!
Ben: “Monkeys are hideous. They go around with their bums sticking out, they’ve got their bits, their penises hanging out everywhere. :/“
John James: “That’s because they don’t wear pants! If we were naked, that’s what we would look like!”
Ben: “They’re just like ill-trained people!”
John James: “You don’t believe we’re some relation to monkeys?”
Ben: “Probably we are, which is why I don’t want one hanging around.
Quote:
“Am I worried about tomorrow night? Yes I am worried, it would be a lie if I wasn’t, but on the one hand, there are many reasons I would like to stay, on the other hand, there are many reasons I would like to go. I hope that makes sense... I guess I’m sad that I just don’t have more soulmates. John said today that I’m someone who needs to be liked, or likes to be liked, and of course I do. It’s not that I have bad relations with some of the people here, it’s just that I don’t have relations. A lot of the tasks and things haven’t really been catered for someone with my interests and abilities and lack of abilities in other areas, so they’ve tended to be physical tasks whereas I’m probably better at quizzes, or creating things, or composing things, or writing things, or musical things... but as it’s my last day tomorrow, I wondered if you could play Diamonds Are Forever in the morning? Shirley Bassey original soundtrack from the 1971 film, but you decide...”
Quote:
Ben has been even more hilarious than usual since he’s been saved from eviction

“I have to say, I’m sorry, but they’re fucking bad losers! They couldn’t even have the GOOD GRACE to say congratulations or anything like that. No, it’s true! I’m not being horrible but I was really good! I went one-by-one to everyone and said I was sorry about Govan, and none of them... they’re pissed off as it’s possible to be that I’m still here! It’s the funniest thing in the world! Even Sunshine’s upset that we’re still here! Have you realised how Sunshine has fully integrated with the “cool” group, she’s going to take his place, she’s going to start smoking and farting soon! Bastards! Absolute. Bloody. BASTARDS.”

“We meet again, Big Brother, much to my surprise! I thought it was definitely curtains for me today, I thought when Davina called out the two people that were safe and then there was a little gap, with me and Govan, I just thought that’s it, but I think, as Elaine Stritch sang a song, I’m Still Here, and seemingly I am. I’m not deluded - I’m not saying this means the public loves me or anything but it means they’ve given me another chance, and ultimately it’s their show, and not ours, and that’s something that I find... enormously humbling and I’m very proud that I’m still here. Literally, almost nobody apart from my close group of friends, ie Mario... and Dave... :/ and Steve... :/ up to a point, John... :/ none of them could bring themselves to congratulate me, or there wasn’t even an ATTEMPT at looking pleased for me, just that heavens opened, and the tears were just streaming down people’s faces, I mean talk about amateur dramatics gone wrong, I’ve never seen anything like it in my life! You know, floods of tears, certain people had near nervous breakdowns, Shabby is majorly pissed off and people are not in good moods tonight, I feel rather like Margaret Thatcher did at the time of the poll tax. I’ve got a few people in the outside world that like me, but I’m loathed by the people in here, so it’s been a night of mixed blessings, I think. So to quote Dame Shirley - there were times I felt like running away, but that’s too easy, so now I’m here to stay, you aint heard nothing yet.
Quote:
“Just because I don’t want his weiner up my bum, I’m an appaling person, it’s ridiculous!”
Quote:
I’m not going to be lectured on international politics and history by someone who’s never read a book!
Quote:
“You’ve looked after the kitchen since Day 1, you’ve treated us to some amazing meals, as well as... some rather more standard ones...”
Quote:
“I think Steve’s wife deserves a medal. I would divorce him if I had to sleep next to that each night...”
Quote:
STREET LIGHTS...

PEEEEEEOOOOOPPPPLLLE...
Quote:
“Now, anyone with any dignity and humility, of which he has neither, Dave and I were given an awkward role to do there, we did the best we could, and for him to say in front of everyone oH i ThInK yOu ShOuLd Be CuT oUt Of ThE sCeNe, who the FUCK, has he ever been in a film? Has he ever been in a TV show? Has he ever done anything like that? No. So he can FUCK. RIGHT. OFF.
Quote:
“This reminds me, of when you’re in a restaurant, and you’re having a nice time in the corner with someone, and there’s a hen party nearby and you just want them all to DIE.”

2. Corin - A shock because I thought I’d end up hating her because on paper, someone who constantly says AM LOVIN IT to everything, not my type of housemate. In the slightest. But Corin was vital to the series and she’s just such a nice person with her 24/7 positivity that you can’t help but like her. And her ending of that flying ****ing fish John James goes without saying.

3. Dave - Idc what you all say, Dave is a SCREAM! I see why he’s not to everyone’s tastes but I thought his getting drunk on the GLOREH was hilarious and I wish I was watching him go into the UBB house right now as I do this write up. A truly underrated housemate.

4. Keeley - Like Dave, a very underrated housemate!
“So what do you do?” “I’m a monk” “Oh right and how much does that pay?
“I’m 31 but I know I don’t look it. How old are you?” “24” “Oh you look older.
“Can you go and do your bitching somewhere else pls
I wish she didn’t have to break her foot and leave but she sued the show and got a few thousand pound for it so who’s the real winner?

5. Sunshine - She was never going to last long but I enjoyed the Sunshine while it lasted. There’s also something hilarious about someone called Sunshine, who claims to be the happiest person going, turn out to be so bloody miserable.

6. Shabby - I feel like Shabby was what Lady Sovereign had tried (and failed) to be like 6 months prior and she did a good job of it because I liked her and most people did. When she got annoyed because someone said they didn’t like the city of London <333

7. Josie - Not really much to dislike but she’d be higher if it weren’t for her showmance taking up 90% of her airtime towards the end. But I will always remember that woman who got her face ripped by a chimpanzee next time I feel annoyed about something because I don’t think it could get worse than that :/

8. Rachel - OH BEN! TAMPAX OFFENDS YE??? While Rachel took a while to really do... anything... by the end of her stay she showed herself to be a good housemate, even the bits I remember were just her being a bit simple Sausages on toast, anyone?

9. Rachael - Not really anything too special the first time from what I remember but she came back and was better in those 5 minutes than she was for the 8 days she was in the house when she ended that ghastly Australian John James.

10. Jo - Is a cougar. Apparently. And she went slightly cuckoo on her last day.

11. Govan - He seemed fun in his VT but in the house he did nothing and was a bit of a disappointment tbh. That being said, 72% of the four-way vote and those boos? No, not that bad.

12. Mario - A nice guy and all but I can’t really justify having him any higher than this. He peaked week 1 when he was given a task and it was funny how Dave continued calling him Moley even up to his eviction, but that’s a Dave thing.

13. Ife - Also nice but dull and she had her interview RUINED by that utter arsehole Ryan Ruckledge, the poor girl.

14. JJ - Joe-John Daniel "JJ" Bird (born 9 September 1986)[15] was aged 23, a professional boxer and barman originally from Peterborough, living in London. His parents are publicans and he is best friends with Aston Merrygold from JLS.[16] He entered the House on Day 45.[17] and was evicted on Day 77, finishing in 4th place.

15. Nathan - SHURRUP SHABBEH YE FOOKIN RAINCLAHD OF DOOOOOOM. I wasn’t a huge fan of Nathan but he’s not as bad as he made out to be and it’s been nearly 10 years and he’s still with Rachael and they have kids now so good for him

16. Laura -

17. Andrew - He’s not a bad housemate but god he was just so slimy that it was painful to watch sometimes so I feel like red is a necessary colour to place people like him. Like when he talked about inserting his dick into a watermelon or whatever it was (if I’ve got that wrong, please don’t tell me what it was that he really did, I’m not particularly interested tbqh)

18. Steve - I wanted to like Steve because backstory and all that jazz but once the Baroness (who we stan, Steve on the other hand ) came in, he turned into this sleazy, snappy person who I really didn’t like. It only lasted a few days but it was still pretty grim. And after that he was just boring so never really redeemed himself imo. Not in the “awful” tier of red that Sam, Caoimhe and John James managed to find themselves in though

19. Sam - A tryhard who was about as funny as an ingrown toenail. (or what I’ve heard about ingrown toenails) But then again, wbk. Also he has a painfully irritating voice which didn’t make the Sam Pepper experience any easier...

20. Caoimhe - A nasty person who was horrible to Dave making on that because he’s a Christian, he must be homophobic even though he explained time and time again that he doesn’t care what the church says about homosexuality because he has love for everyone no matter what.

21. John James - Ugh such a draining person to watch. If he was an early evictee it might not have been so bad but it was 73 days of him acting the big cheese, then people biting back and Johnny Jim doesn’t like it so he gets upset. Not a fan and while he’s not the worst housemate of all time, he’s definitely down there.

Spoiler:

Matthew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 11:25 AM #3506

At long last and at long hiatus, I'm finally watching the BB3 final
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 11:38 AM #3507

Over 6 million votes cast and they haven't even got to the 4th place exit yet . That must be a record that sticks to this day, does it?
Old 12-05-2019, 11:41 AM #3508

Davina's even done her own countdown when there's 30 seconds left to vote, motivating the viewer to vote with seconds left as it goes on, and getting the crowd to chant down from 10-0 with her, albeit being a split second off with her timing and having to stop her vocal countdown when it gets ahead of her right before the votes close
Old 12-05-2019, 11:44 AM #3509

GRAHAM NORTON showing up to campaign for Jade to win while also making it clear how confusing it is to everyone that she's lasted this long, omg such a random and funny cameo
Old 12-05-2019, 11:51 AM #3510

Then Davina obviously feels bad she didn't spend enough time chatting with him so after talking to all the friends and family, goes BACK to him and he continues with the iconic Jade descriptions

Davina: Who do you think's gonna win tonight?
Graham: Oh.... Jade DESERVES to win, she DESERVES to win.
Davina: Why do you think she deserves to win?
Graham: Because she's given, her, all! There hasn't been a second in that house where she was playing a game. That's just--I've met her mother, the clues are out there, that's 100% JADE IN THERE, so I really hope she wins, but I have a funny feeling she WON'T... I pick Kate, I pick Kate!
Old 12-05-2019, 11:55 AM #3511

Davina: Who are you voting for?
Fan: Jade!
Davina: Why?
Fan: Cause she's the best!
Davina: Why?
Fan: Cause she's not a skinny girl!

Old 12-05-2019, 11:59 AM #3512

Seeing Jade go on this journey of being hated by the public and doomed to be out as soon as possible, but gradually winning them over and becoming one of the favourites, leaving to these spectacular cheers, but having the knowledge of how things come crashing down for her 5 years later is kind of sad to think about
Old 12-05-2019, 12:25 PM #3513

8 million votes cast at this point and Alex is out before Jonny, meaning there was MILLIONS who thought it would be a good idea for Jonny to win
Old 12-05-2019, 02:44 PM #3514

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

On Day 40 of BB13 rewatch and what a spectacular series it’s been so far. I loved Sheivonne I have no idea how Conor stayed over her with 80% of the Save vote.
Caroline b1tching etc is very interesting to watch.
Becky is a bloody scream especially her in the diary room. My favourite moment of her was when she was nominating bendedict and said “he’s only cum on ‘ere to jiggle his willy about’ or something along those lines.
Deana is amazing as I always thought. That ABCD eviction was iconic lol.
This week has been crazy with the turf war thing it’s a great task. Also I quite like Scott as he’s good friends with Deana at this point. There’s not anyone I truly dislike in there apart from Conor tbh. Also I love how there are so many big characters and how they bounce off of each other.
Week 6 rankings
1. Deana
2. Sheivonne
3. Lauren
4. Becky
5. Caroline
6. Scott
7. Luke A
8. Adam
9. Ashleigh
10. Luke S
11. Connor
CiaraNelly2000 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 02:47 PM #3515
Why So Serious?

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
DOI 2020: Maura Higgins

Why So Serious?

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
DOI 2020: Maura Higgins

Where’s Sara?
Tony Montana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 03:42 PM #3516

BB3 Full Thoughts
  • Cast: 5/10
  • Tasks: 6/10
  • Production: 7/10
  • Public Vote: 6/10
  • House: 7/10

Overall: 30/50

Housemate Ranking
Hate
Dislike
Below Average
Neutral
Above Average
Somewhat Like
Really Like
Love
Adore

14. Jonny - An immature, fake and DIRTY try hard who had no qualms about pissing in the shower or on the toilet seat and not really feeling that bad after and it became something he was LIKED for . A 'fun-loving jokester with irritating self-pity underneath it all' is a BB archetype attended numerous times that almost never works, and Jonny was arguably the beginning of this. So really I hate him less for his immaturity and constant, CONSTANT camera hogging, and more for what he represents would become a common type of BB housemate. Him outlasting Alex and Jade - people who actually were genuine is also indicative of the type of BB voters that would be to come, and it makes him one of the worst runner ups ever.
13. PJ - At first, another token bore bordering on non-existant that happens at least every two or three series, but once he slept with Jade, it was all downhill, and it was irrefutably gross how he shafted her, acting like she doesn't exist as if she was a one night stand, which is mainly bad because he's living with her and he can't just toss her to the wayside like that. His weird thing with Jade is the main and only thing he's remembered for, and that's cause enough to put him near dead last like he deserved.
12. Lee - Like PJ, another person with little care towards women or relationships. Adultery on BB can be interesting and entertaining if done properly, ie understandable temptations based on common attraction like Preston with Chantelle, or over the top and really immersive like Sarah Harding with Chad Johnson. Here, it's not even annoying adultery like Bear or Stephanie Davis. Lee falls somewhere in the middle; clearly unlikeable but so boring and lacking in personality that I can't even care enough to dislike him properly. Still a poor housemate though.
11. Spencer - I can't even remember why I don't like Spencer but that sums it up really. I know he had an annoying try hard attitude like Jonny, was weird about women like PJ and lacked personality like Lee, but these are all very underdeveloped and it means I have zero opinion on him.
10. Lynne - Another one I struggle to remember an opinion on. She was pretty boring apart from her flipping out near the end of her stay but on the other hand, I didn't like when she snapped at Spencer or PJ or whoever it was because some of her attitude I found a bit too far.
9. Sunita - Pretty tolerable and I liked how they executed her being the first ever to walk but I struggle to remember much of an opinion on her either.
8. Alison - Pretty overrated and I hated how she excused Jonny's behaviour and how she riled against Alex, but there was some ironically funny aspects to how much she failed at everything, and she's still pretty harmless, but another one of the many I don't care about.
7. Kate - I watched BB10 right before I started BB3, and I was hoping Sophie would end up being a much better winner than she was, but she ultimately didn't do much for me. Imagine if my disappointment then when I reach Kate, who does almost nothing for me. Like Sophie, Kate is meant to be this underdog female winner, in her case being the first female winner. But as a housemate, what did she really do? She was close friends with pretty much all the mediocre/awful people in the house, she got drunk a couple times, and she had a TERRIBLE friendship with Jonny, and willingly let him creep all over her. Her dynamics with Alex and Jade were really enjoyable, and sometimes her innocent innocuousness made her a likeable presence, but hardly one deserving of being the first female winner; something that elevates Kate to looking more important than she actually was in the end. Alex or even Jade were just as applicable to the underestimated housemate label that Kate had, and also did it better so I really don't care about her or her win.
6. Sophie - Don't have much of an opinion on her, but in a way I also ironically enjoyed her. That someone so earnest and nice to everyone would be misjudged as a conniving faker sounds really compelling, even if it sounds more entertaining than it actually was. Her relationship with Lee really let's her down for me but after that settled down, I was moderately interested in her entering in a room and causing Tim or Jade to flip out upon the sight of her friendly face<3.
5. Jade - Like the public at the time, I went through a lot of mixed emotions with Jade, but I ultimately warmed up to her by the end. A lot of her actions were pretty insensitive and borderline harmful to others, but she also did a lot of nice things for people and as time went on, you learn that she's more misinformed rather than mean to others, and I even allowed myself to enjoy how over the top she was. Borders on a good housemate if I'm not counting the 2007 ordeal that even she isn't proud of.
4. Tim - Rest assured I really didn't like him as an individual, but housemate wise, he's pretty solid at making me laugh at his expense. An elitist prick who thinks he's above it all, not realising how much of an embarrassment he makes himself look. His friendship with Alex in the midst of all this was a sweet touch.
3. Sandy - I would've preferred this to be BB's first ever walker, because Sandy's a great example of one; a miserable outcast with no tolerance of the annoying people surrounding him. His Jonny drags were early but so on point to how he'd turn out in future. I was pretty bored by BB3's first few weeks, but it was comforting to be bored by them with someone actually experiencing it.
2. Adele - One of the only 2 housemates of this series I always felt interested in, Adele was lots of fun to enjoy and figure out. Her relationship with Alex was one of the only defining aspects of this series, and her love/hate partnership with Jade was really great too. She always had interesting insights about the house, and was an essential intelligent person to have in a series that was lacking in that department.
1. Alex - But who else? For someone where it initially looked like they were only cast for their looks, Alex winds up being one of the most complex, multi-layered, neurotically paranoid housemates I've ever seen, and had this innate uniqueness that always made him feel very outside to the way everyone else bounded off each other. There's a bit of Alex in all of us; wanting to understand why certain things are the way that they are, being aware enough about paranoia but not being aware enough how to fix it, striving to achieve things like relationships or improving others but knowing neither of these can be achieved, an absolute saviour of this series all in all, improved by the fact he was pretty funny as well. Alex works tremendously as a protagonist, comic relief, outsider and commentator of others all in one. One of the earliest signs of what a versatile housemate should be, and what kept me going with this series.

Edgic:
Spoiler:

This may just be the most overhyped series I've come across. People always make it out to be this incredible landmark of BB and at the time it was seen as this even more, but it doesn't really do much for me. It's similar to BB9 in the sense that there is times where I'm really interested but there's just as many times I'm not interested as all. The cast was piss average as well and were mainly carried by the top 5 I listed. The non-Alex storylines were either plain or uninteresting. There were a lot of dry spells and the series felt longer than the 64 days it was. It's by no means s bad series, in fact the score I gave ties with BB8. But whereas that series has many highs to counteract its lows, this series is average in every aspect imaginable, and it took me more than a year and numerous other series watched instead before I actually got this finiished. While it was probably a huge step up from BB1 and BB2's impact, it doesn't leave much of an impact on me now.

Last edited by Epic.; 12-05-2019 at 06:16 PM.
Old 12-05-2019, 03:43 PM #3517

First Watch List:
BB6
BB13
BB7
BB10
BB5
BB9
BB14
BB8
BB15
BB3

Series yet to watch:
BB1
BB2
BB4
BB12

Possible rewatches:
BB11
BB16

And once again you can vote on which series I watch next!
https://www.strawpoll.me/17978608
Old 12-05-2019, 03:46 PM #3518
beyonce of waltham forest

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
BB19: Lewis F
beyonce of waltham forest

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish

ugh bb9 has gotten boring after jennie left

and belinda belinda belinda is already annoying me

Spoiler:

ST☆RS (TiBB's CBB): 6th/12

I'm a TiBB Member 4: 3rd/16 & Highest Placed All-Star (1st/8)
TiBB on Ice: 4th/15
ST☆RS (TiBB's CBB) 2: 3rd/17
TiBB OTT3: 2nd/13
Underscore is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-05-2019, 11:56 PM #3519

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Nick Leeson

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Nick Leeson

Glad you finished BB3 Epic

Yep, Alex was an incredible HM and still lingers in my Top 3. I agree about Jonny. When I watched in real time, I was only 10! I only watched the HLs, and I didn't really think much of him. All I knew is that Alex and Kate were my faves. Re-watching and seeing live feed clips around the internet, I noticed how awful Jonny was, how I rated Kate too high and how Alex was even better than I remembered.

I honestly don't know how Jonny came 2nd.
*mazedsalv** is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-05-2019, 12:23 PM #3520

Well the votes are closed and I am now about to watch the much complained about BB12 for the first time
Old 14-05-2019, 12:40 PM #3521

Talking about CBB8

Brian: Overnight, we cleaned up the mess left BY our celebrities. We wiped down Amy's fake tan marks AMY! We threw out Jedward's smelly old pants! Who would even WANT THEM? And cleaned up the SWEAT, BOBBY, LEFT, in the sauna!
*crowd boos*
Brian: I know

Old 14-05-2019, 12:45 PM #3522

The first housemate hasn't even entered and Mark already seems annoying
Old 14-05-2019, 12:48 PM #3523

Maisy VT: Success is like the biggest part of my life. I don't think I'll be happy if I'm not successful.
Brian: *gasps* It's Maisy!
Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOO

Wtf
Old 14-05-2019, 12:49 PM #3524

If she was an attractive male the crowd would be championing her for saying that
Old 14-05-2019, 12:53 PM #3525

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic. View Post
If she was an attractive male the crowd would be championing her for saying that
And I've just been proven right by Aaron's VT claiming he always wants and thinks he can get his own way, and then getting more cheers than Maisy did

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bbuk, part, rewatch or first, thread, watch