Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 01-06-2019, 10:02 AM #76
Stiff Member

Stiff Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...I don’t think I can disagree with him that the EU referendum has divided the country...or that lies were told...I’m also fed up with British politicians atm...
Twosugars is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 01:46 PM #77
0_o

0_o

This reaction of 'ignoring the people!!!1' and such when another possible ref comes up is rather amusing, especially when its done/started by farage, given he (and his fans) were already crowing about another referendum when they didn't think it would go their way before the votes were confirmed.. When it turned out they had won narrowly, suddenly its an awful awful thing to say..well..nothing in it despite him laying the groundworks for that exact reaction himself...

I had someone fall out with me on FB the other day because I gave the quote from my sig as a reply to someone kicking off about Brexit, they started kicking off even more..saying 'bloody remoaners' and such. So of course, I told them it was Farage, not a remainer (though I would argue that farage wants attention, not to leave because basically..leaving means he loses his gravy chain. BUT, he has to keep his profile up at the same time. Walking a bit of a tightrope!), they didn't believe me, put links, they said the links were left wing nonsense Because yeah, the telegraph is definitely left..total denial. Then saw him going off on one again about the same damn thing that he had just ran away from

As for the topic, Eltnon John is a pompous arse.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 01-06-2019 at 01:48 PM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
elton, english, european, idiot, imperialist, john, stupid