Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Chat and Games Looking for forum games, and completely off topic banter - this is your place! (includes Virtual Big Brother type forum games)

Old 09-06-2019, 10:05 PM #1826

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate! View Post
Yes but I dont know which one
the one about you running General Election and being likeable
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 10:06 PM #1827
Skinny Legend

Skinny Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant. View Post
I'm not posting my votes sorry girlies
You should they were wonderful!!

The scars on my mind are on replay
Smithy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 10:06 PM #1828
The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post
Here you go Kate.

1. Matthew- 10 points
My closest friend on the forum.

2. LukeB- 9 points
Really nice guy and we have a lot of things in common.

3. Niamh- 8 points
My favourite mod and one of the friendliest people on the forum. Always kind, thoughtful and pleasant.

4. Barry- 7 points
Nice guy and I always enjoy our conversations.

5. Ant- 6 points
One of the most hilarious people on TIBB. He always makes me laugh.

6. Mitchell- 5 points
Like Ant, always makes me laugh and I enjoyed TIBB on Ice.

7. thisisdanny- 4 points
Good friend of mine ever since we were in the same team in OTT2 last year.

8. Blurryface- 3 points
Always look forward to chatting with him and I share his love of Twenty One Pilots

9. Epic- 2 points
Always look forward to his BB posts and he's been a really good friend of mine since I joined last year.

10. Kate!- 1 point
I've enjoyed chatting with her since her return and I love that she keeps the forum active with her threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
And if not, maybe try your hand at being an author for Mills & Boon.
He/him
Mitchell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 10:06 PM #1829
haunted

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Amber
Love Island 3: Marino

haunted

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross. View Post
Serious debates tomorrow morning

Spoiler:

montblanc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 10:07 PM #1830
haunted

Favourites (more):

haunted

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
Oh my god, I honestly never expected to win especially with who else was in the Top 10. I was just ecstatic to match last year's placing but thank you for your votes and words. It has been a difficult year on Tibb and there were times I thought I wouldn't come back but I'm glad I did because I love the people here, it's what kept me modding for so long despite hating it, it's what has kept me around. Thank you so much and thank you Smithy for being an excellent host

It means a lot to know there are a lot of people here for me, Tibb is only a forum but it's been a place where I can speak freely for years and say things I don't get the chance to speak about IRL. When writing my first book, I bored a lot of you with updates and you all encouraged me to keep going and that book has changed my life for the better and so have you all which sounds very overdramatic but it's true. You are my confidants when I can't speak to someone IRL about something and you've been there for me for so many years. Thank you I love you all, I truly do.

Luke, you are a fantastic member and a deserving winner and I don't doubt that, when I plummet back to my spiritual home in the mid 30's, that you will retake your spot at the top

Thank you all again, thank you for your votes but more importantly, thank you for your words of support.

Spoiler:

montblanc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 10:07 PM #1831
Skinny Legend

Skinny Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
Mine.

Thanks for running this Smithy. You did a better job than I thought you would. *cutaway to what i thought would be a fifteen hour epic of countdowns interspersed between hour-long videos of the Gaga super bowl halftime show*
Screaming

The scars on my mind are on replay
Smithy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 10:07 PM #1832
A great thief

A great thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy View Post
Hilarious with her top knot, would like to get to know her more"

I like this messy little prick even though sometimes I wish he had just been a cumshot his mother either swallowed or wiped from her chin.

The H actually stands for Hogarth, which is Riley's real name. His parents are stans of the film 'The Iron Giant'.

Used to annoy me but I just find him really lovely now.

WHO WERE THESE
Old 09-06-2019, 10:07 PM #1833
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I know some of these but if anyone wants to come forward I'll pay Ł5 into their paypal?
Ant is hilarious. Sometimes has me crying laughing.

Kate! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 10:07 PM #1834

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post
5. Ant- 6 points
One of the most hilarious people on TIBB. He always makes me laugh.
mine was the one about our convos falling flat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew. View Post
Forum furniture Ant gets a lot of undeserved flack on here but imo he’s one of my favourite members and that month when he was banned a while ago was really, really ****. There was nobody to tell us stories about their mother painting the toilet at one o’clock in the morning or how he threw a snail at someone in a fight and if that’s not why you come on TiBB then you, my love, need to sort your priorities out.

I’ll send you my paypal imminently x
no i already knew it was you so x I LOVE U

but thanks king mine was the long hotseat one!
Old 09-06-2019, 10:08 PM #1835
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

These aren't in order! I wrote them and then put them in order to send to Smithy so...

Hayden
I love Hayden, I feel like he's so underappreciated on here and adds so much with very little fanfare.

Vicky
For me Vicky is one of the most approachable mods, I feel totally at ease telling her how I feel and I don't feel judged at all. I think she's very much one of the most level headed members of the forum and I often find she articulates how I feel better than I ever could so Thank you, Vicky.

Dezzy
I cheered when I read his recent thread about his thoughts about TiBB. I think he spoke for a lot of the forum aswell. So glad he wasn't drove away and he's still here spilling the tea.

Mitchell
One of my faves on here, an all round good egg who's always there for me if I need to vent. He's loyal and just lovely in every single way and I hope he knows I love him to bits!

Ant.
One of the funniest people on this forum without even trying, his posts crack me up on a daily. He's been there for me numerous times and I probably trust him above anyone on here. Needs to stop getting bloody banned though I miss him when he goes on his forced tibb holibobs.

Tony Montana
Great guy, get along with him really well and think he is one of my favourite newer members.

LukeB
The nicest guy, throughout my time here he has been absoloutely lovely to me and I actually cannot imagine the place without him.

Livia
Such a lovely person. I admire her so much and enjoy talking to her a lot. Livia takes absoloutely no messing about and I adore her for it!

Kate!
So glad Kate is back on the forum, it sounds corny but she's brought something innocent and cute back to being on here. She's such a lovely lady with a heart of gold.

Matthew
Only got to know Matthew more recently during games and random chat but he's a lovely person who I think makes a lot of great points, very much one of my faves!

Smithy
The forum wouldn't be half as fun without him would it? His humour has me cackling. Admittedly it's taken me a while to warm up to him but he's a real asset around here.

Barry
Been a pleasure getting to know Barry a bit better this year. He's great fun and very honest.

Niamh.
Just an all round great person who'll go out of her way for anyone. Deserves to be high up in the ranking.

Daniel_
Always been a gem with me and been friendly and fun to chat with every time we interact. Hope he does well tonight x

Jason
Purely because he loves horror and he makes me feel like I'm not the only weirdo around tibb! No but he's absoloutely lovely and a ton of fun to talk to. I have a lot of time for Jason.
Old 09-06-2019, 10:09 PM #1836
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

Quote:
no i already knew it was you so x I LOVE U

but thanks king mine was the long hotseat one!
Thank you

Spoiler:

Matthew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 10:09 PM #1837

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

I feel like Dezzy winning really was THAT moral victory not only he but a good majority of the forum that share his opinions deserved. Well done all
Jordan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 10:09 PM #1838
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
These aren't in order! I wrote them and then put them in order to send to Smithy so...

Hayden
I love Hayden, I feel like he's so underappreciated on here and adds so much with very little fanfare.

Vicky
For me Vicky is one of the most approachable mods, I feel totally at ease telling her how I feel and I don't feel judged at all. I think she's very much one of the most level headed members of the forum and I often find she articulates how I feel better than I ever could so Thank you, Vicky.

Dezzy
I cheered when I read his recent thread about his thoughts about TiBB. I think he spoke for a lot of the forum aswell. So glad he wasn't drove away and he's still here spilling the tea.

Mitchell
One of my faves on here, an all round good egg who's always there for me if I need to vent. He's loyal and just lovely in every single way and I hope he knows I love him to bits!

Ant.
One of the funniest people on this forum without even trying, his posts crack me up on a daily. He's been there for me numerous times and I probably trust him above anyone on here. Needs to stop getting bloody banned though I miss him when he goes on his forced tibb holibobs.

Tony Montana
Great guy, get along with him really well and think he is one of my favourite newer members.

LukeB
The nicest guy, throughout my time here he has been absoloutely lovely to me and I actually cannot imagine the place without him.

Livia
Such a lovely person. I admire her so much and enjoy talking to her a lot. Livia takes absoloutely no messing about and I adore her for it!

Kate!
So glad Kate is back on the forum, it sounds corny but she's brought something innocent and cute back to being on here. She's such a lovely lady with a heart of gold.

Matthew
Only got to know Matthew more recently during games and random chat but he's a lovely person who I think makes a lot of great points, very much one of my faves!

Smithy
The forum wouldn't be half as fun without him would it? His humour has me cackling. Admittedly it's taken me a while to warm up to him but he's a real asset around here.

Barry
Been a pleasure getting to know Barry a bit better this year. He's great fun and very honest.

Niamh.
Just an all round great person who'll go out of her way for anyone. Deserves to be high up in the ranking.

Daniel_
Always been a gem with me and been friendly and fun to chat with every time we interact. Hope he does well tonight x

Jason
Purely because he loves horror and he makes me feel like I'm not the only weirdo around tibb! No but he's absoloutely lovely and a ton of fun to talk to. I have a lot of time for Jason.
Thank you Amy

Spoiler:

Old 09-06-2019, 10:10 PM #1839
Hakuna Matata

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Love Island 5: Maura

Hakuna Matata

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Love Island 5: Maura

Quote:
not to make everything all about me, but Ross just sent me a friend request, so who's the real winner here?
Us this time next year
Ross. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 10:10 PM #1840
The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Hayden

Vicky

Dezzy

Mitchell

Ant.

Tony Montana

LukeB

Livia

Kate!

Matthew

Smithy

Barry

Niamh.

Daniel_

Jason
Love you lots Amy now if you can not opt out next year so that you can finally bloody win that’d be fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
And if not, maybe try your hand at being an author for Mills & Boon.
He/him
Mitchell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 10:10 PM #1841

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy View Post
You should they were wonderful!!
don'T START WITH ME! NOT AFTER THE WAY YOU CAME FOR ME IN MY WRITEUP

I wish I never gave you that one point

well done though Smithy it's not an easy job and I can't imagine how much time and effort that went into this!
Old 09-06-2019, 10:10 PM #1842
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

Thank you Amy.

Matthew mine was the short but sweet hotseat comment. And you are very polite as I said.

Old 09-06-2019, 10:10 PM #1843
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

I had real trouble narrowing it down to just 15 and missed out people I really think a lot of <\3
Old 09-06-2019, 10:11 PM #1844

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross. View Post
Us this time next year

Your juice is worth a squeeze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
Love you lots Amy now if you can not opt out next year so that you can finally bloody win that’d be fab
YES
Old 09-06-2019, 10:11 PM #1845
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Thank you Amy.

Matthew mine was the short but sweet hotseat comment. And you are very polite as I said.
Thank you Kate

Spoiler:

Old 09-06-2019, 10:11 PM #1846
Why So Serious?

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
DOI 2020: Maura Higgins

Why So Serious?

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
DOI 2020: Maura Higgins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
Thanks Tony
My pleasure.

Quote:
mine was the one about our convos falling flat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
Oh yeah, you could definitely see the memory of his cock in her eyes
Tony Montana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 10:11 PM #1847

Can we all just marvel at how we watched our Smithy's hard exterior thaw tonight, and saw the caramel inside.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 10:11 PM #1848

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Ant is hilarious. Sometimes has me crying laughing.
Quote:

Hayden

Vicky

Dezzy

Mitchell

Ant.

Tony Montana

LukeB

Livia

Kate!

Matthew

Smithy

Barry

Niamh.

Daniel_

Jason
both of you!
Old 09-06-2019, 10:12 PM #1849
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
Can we all just marvel at how we watched our Smithy's hard exterior thaw tonight, and saw the caramel inside.
Awwww

Old 09-06-2019, 10:12 PM #1850
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Amy and Tony