Notices

Big Brother: BB1 - BB19 Individual forums for Big Brother UK series 1- 19 (2000-2018). Also Celebrity Hijack (2008) and Ultimate Big Brother (2010).

Old 08-06-2019, 10:40 AM #3976

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
Congrats on coming around to the right side of the Aaron divide
I thought you said you liked him or am I getting it mixed around?

Granted you said it back in the early parts of the watch when I thought he was a tolerable, even sometimes great housemate </3
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 10:44 AM #3977

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic. View Post
I thought you said you liked him or am I getting it mixed around?

Granted you said it back in the early parts of the watch when I thought he was a tolerable, even sometimes great housemate </3
No, I’ve always been mixed on him, he was one of the best of a bad bunch of housemates but still a massive twat that I couldn’t stand

Last edited by Liam-; 08-06-2019 at 10:44 AM.
Liam- is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 07:51 PM #3978

Jay: How come you've lost respect for us for doing something nice for somebody when you were the one that fucked up nominations last time? Faye's potentially not here because of you really.
Aaron: ........Uh I didn't put Faye up??
Jay: I know that, but you put Lou up!
~~
Louise: Why have you just stopped speaking to me all of a sudden?
Aaron: When?
Louise: You stopped speaking to me WEEKS ago! I don't understa--
Aaron: No I didn't?
Louise: You did Aaron!
Aaron: No you're being paranoid, Louise .
Louise: I'm not paranoid me. I'm not. You did, you just stopped speaking to me!
Jay: Are YOU not paranoid thinking that we done all this to try and make you look bad on telly?
Aaron: I don't think you did it to make me look bad. But I think you acted slyly in the way you went about it.
Jay: No you said we done it to play up to the cameras to make you look bad on telly.
Aaron: No to make yourselves look GOOD.
Jay: Why would I buy something to make meself look good, that's ridiculous.
~~
Jay: I think you're being ridiculous. YOU are a thirty year old child, do you know that?
Aaron: Ok.
Jay: You huff it with people every time you treated Faye like shit, SHE would have to come and kiss and make up to YOU!
Aaron: You wanna character assassinate me, then carry on.
Jay: I'm not character assassinating ya man, I don't have to use clever words like you to make meself look good. What ya see is what ya get, simple as!
Aaron: ...okay.
Jay: So you think you've been totally, that your attitude in this house has been PERFECT all the way through, yaha? You think all this huffin', it's probably added up to about two and a half, three weeks altogether your huffs, and you think that's normal, do ya? Normal behavior?
Aaron: Well I think it is?
Jay: A thirty year old grown MAN?
Aaron: I think it's ME, yeah? I think I'm just being... myself. But I can't be anything other than that.
Jay: It's like, name ONE time that you've EVER made up with anybody in this house!
Aaron: ......PLENTY OF--
Jay: NAH NAH they've ALWAYS come to you, you NEVER go to them! D'ya know what I'm saying?
Aaron: .....
Jay: ......
~~
Jay: You've just fucking whinged the whole time.
Aaron: .......okay.
Jay: 'OKAY', what does OKAY mean, man?
Aaron: Like, I CAN'T be bothered if you're gonna spout rubbish, then I have no response I--I--I'm not gonna dignify that.
Jay: Well you don't HAVE a response but I'm sure you'll get a HEADACHE when I act like this for the next four fucking days.
Aaron: ...no I won't?
Jay: Ah you will cause I'm just gonna follow ya about.
Aaron: Okay
Jay: I am?
Aaron: Okay?
Jay: It's fine! Let's laugh about it! Hahahaha! I'm gonna follow ya about I'm gonna do your fucking head in man! You're a radgie! I'm not gonna RISE to what you WANT me to do! I'm not that fucking stupid!
~~
Jay: You've made ME feel like shit for buying somebody a fucking present! Do you know what I mean? Whoopdee fucking doo! And you making it out as if I've done it to "look good" on telly. Do you REALLY think I wanted there to be this much of an atmosphere between us are you CRAZY? I'm off to make your fucking breakfast, blagging for cigars for you cause Faye's left, rubbing your fucking back, do you know what I mean? Your morals are all wrong, man! I've broke my fucking back to get on with you in this house! And time after time after time, you throw it back in me face! And it's bullshit! It's fucking bullshit!

Jay! Ended! That! Prick! He's went so much in my estimation the past few days and especially after these several drags that Aaron's really had coming for the awful way he's disrespected all the nice gestures Jay has done for him, and the pathetic pathetic PATHETIC hypocrisy he had in relation to villifying Jay and Louise so much despite doing numerous horrible things, usually to people close to him. I bet his fans think Jay dragged this on too long, but sometimes smug people like Aaron who think they're far above everyone deserve being brought down not just a peg or two, but a dozen pegs.

Last edited by Epic.; 08-06-2019 at 07:53 PM.
Old 09-06-2019, 10:30 AM #3979

Quote:
Day 58/59/60 Highlights
1. Alex
2. Tom
3. Louise

4. Jay
5. Aaron
Day 61/62 Highlights (Tom Evicted)
1. Alex (-)
2. Tom (-)
3. Louise (-)

4. Jay (-)
5. Aaron (-)
Old 09-06-2019, 08:39 PM #3980

Oh my god Rebeckah not showing up for the BB12 final i'm gutted</3

Glad that vile Mark didn't show up either though
Old 09-06-2019, 08:40 PM #3981

Brian: SO GLAD the housemates have returned apart from REBECKAH AND JEM who could not make it tonight!

Lol even Brian deciding to forget Mark exists

EDIT: Nevermind, the thug named Mark is already waiting in the housemate sidelines without having known the crowd catwalk, lazy prick

Last edited by Epic.; 09-06-2019 at 08:41 PM.
Old 09-06-2019, 08:53 PM #3982

I just found that off-camera Jay sent Louise a love message using his blood And she found that and his arse wiping and everything else by him romantic .
Old 09-06-2019, 08:55 PM #3983

The entire Louise interview was just asking her about Jay Was there really nothing else she could be asked about in relation to her time in the house?

Wait don't answer that
Old 09-06-2019, 09:24 PM #3984

Aaron must be the most booed winner ever across both BB & CBB, huh. I didn't think Helen would be trumped but there it is.
Old 09-06-2019, 09:25 PM #3985

Omg his win is being received so negatively they had to send security guards in to walk down behind him in the catwalk until he sat in his interview chair where he'd be safe
Old 10-06-2019, 01:07 PM #3986

Oh my god finally finished that

BB12 Full Thoughts
  • Cast: 5/10
  • Tasks: 5/10
  • Production: 3/10
  • Public Vote: 5/10
  • House: 6/10

Overall: 24/50

Housemate Ranking
Hate
Dislike
Below Average
Neutral
Above Average
Somewhat Like (changing to this color, i think it looks a little nicer)
Really Like
Love
Adore

15. Mark - A random last place to have I know, but Mark did nothing for me as a housemate and I can't tell whether I'd have hated him winning or Aaron winning more (both equally likely outcomes). He was the typical housemate who's clearly trying so hard to be funny but plays it off as that he's being himself, and Mark's personality is so flat and non-charismatic that he's not an exciting housemate either. 'WILLY WILLY WILLY' was a terrible running gag that continued even after he left, and speaking of willys, not only did he get his out far too often (something so gross producers refused to ever show it fully visible), but he also punched Aaron in the willy and it was during one of BB12's forced montages (will get to those later), and it was played off like it was nothing but it actually really pissed me off and shown to me how secretly aggressive this prick actually was, making me have no issue with putting him last.
14. Aaron - I had him as high as being a really like-level housemate not long ago, and I quite liked him when he was being himself rather than a robotic gameplayer, but his last two or three weeks were so unbelievably terrible that it gives me no choice but to drop him. But it also exposes to me how much I should've disliked him sooner. How he reacted to Faye's exit after CAUSING it shown to me he never really cared for her in spite of the many preaches that he did throughout previous weeks. Him previously being righteous about Jay was proven redundant by Jay getting the better of him in an argument and making me think he forced righteousness previously. I thought Jem went too far on him only for me to realize she was right. I could do this for virtually everyone who complained about him. I also reached the realization in the end that he's the kind of person who thinks they're above everyone just because they're older or more intelligent, and that's something I hate in 9/10 of the housemates that do that. I get why he's a divisive housemate, and to an extent I understand the appeal, but in the end he was nothing but a snarky douche for me.
13. Aden - Sometimes unintentionally funny in regards to his rapping improv and his relationship with Rebeckah, but more often a weak-minded follower lacking in maturity. I also will reiterate the point that he DESERVED every amount of emotional manipulation Rebeckah did to him after he absolutely DID try and force a relationship with her. To a failed womanizer, that's the karma that comes!
12. Anton - Pretty disappointing. There's remnants of an intriguing housemate there, but it's let-down by him being a failure of an antagonist, and not in a funny or endearing way like Victor whom he was trying to emulate. He also was quick to back out of the actual bad things he did, and that's not what a great BB villain does, Anton.
11. Jay - So mixed on him. I loved his final week and think he deserved to win based on that alone, but the rest of his time was relatively banal sometimes. He was a big character and all, but whenever I was about to root for him about something, he'd do something that'd go too far and I'd go off him again e.g. his reaction to the bananas. His relationship with Louise I also thought seemed genuine and sweet, but he did really insane things like write how much he loves her in love hearts or blood . I also cannot condone the way producers protected him from the numerous gross actions he did like ****ting in a box and putting it in the freezer just to name one of many .
10. Harry - Went in HATING him and one or two times I hated him again and I NEVER like when housemates ruin shopping lists, but he had a sweet relationship with Faye, was involved in some hilarious arguments, had an intriguing personality albeit not fleshed out enough, but still not an invigorating housemate.
9. Louise - I liked her down-to-earth and nice personality, and she was always a pleasant presence whenever the focus was on her, however sometimes I was a bit off with her like finding Jay's romantic gestures, including the blood one, the most romantic things anyone's ever done for her , and the stuff she did with Heaven's wine was pretty sketchy too.
8. Maisy - Like Louise, another likeable personality, but I wasn't as off with her as often and sometimes even quite liked her. But she didn't really do anything that excited me much either apart from the blowout between her, Aaron and Faye that I just remembered I HATED Anton for and I did like how she fell out with him<3.
7. Tom - The males were so terrible that I did not think Tom would be my favorite of them. While he never wowed me, and in early weeks I didn't like him, particularly in the times he clashed with Faye and even Aaron, but he slowly and surely grew on me, and was a fun supporting character presence to have. Him and Alex were my fav duo out of the many of this series as well.
6. Jem - Not that full of personality, but her conflicts with Aaron as well as her own sister Faye () were very enjoyable and I'm glad she was sent in when she was, as the series would've been lacking in conflict without her.
5. Tashie - A very interesting and funny person who should NOT have been evicted over HARRY and AARON . The way she kept thinking she'd become best friends with Pamela Anderson whilst always being ignored by her was hilarious, as was her belief to be a superstar in general.
4. Alex - Way more of a likable and exciting version than the other so-called down-to-earth, normal, female housemates such as Kate, Josie, Sophie, Chloe, maybe even Rachel, and she was my winner out of the (lack of) choices that were there. BB12 was very banal in house conflicts, but Alex (and to a lesser extent Tom) was always there in a chipper mood delivering funny and lovable lines, and deserving of the portion of money she got. The way she always undermined herself but being perked up by all the other housemates was always pretty gratifying too.
3. Faye - Probably the most complex and interesting of the cast, Faye was the main thing that kept me interested in the post-Maisy weeks of BB12. The way she was always in an emotional dilemma with Aaron was a really unique and poignant aspect to her, even if somewhat unsatisfying in the end where she still forgave him after the many awful things he put her through. But she was still a good-natured person, with the value of also being a fun emotional mess to watch.
2. Heaven - So entertaining in a short space of time, Heaven was over-the-top in a pretty innate way without making it look like she was trying to make it look natural (eg MARK!, AARON!). She always got involved in house dynamics, usually to her detriment, and was maybe the most unique of the cast in that regard.
1. Rebeckah - Perhaps the most underrated housemate of all time, Rebeckah is a magnificent case study of someone who's so cheerful and welcoming to others while simultaneously being there to challenge and take advantage of everyone and it was wonderful. I enjoyed the likes of Bea and Roxanne for what they were, but Bea was lacking in quirkiness, light-heartedness and diverseness, and Roxanne was lacking in any successful actions, but Rebeckah more than makes up for this in her role as the short-term antagonist. She did so much in a short space of time and I'd argue CARRIED the first two weeks all on her own. She made me laugh a lot in how over-the-top she was without trying, she made me surprised many times with loads of unpredictability, she constantly made me wonder what her motivations would be through her numerous random actions, she was an intricately BRILLIANT housemate, and would've flourished on a better series.

Edgic (finally managed to fit these properly):

I don't really want to call this my least favorite series and tbh I can't tell whether or not it is, because it's a clusterfuck of Ch5 editing which I already found bad enough in BB18 and BB14, but it's way more apparent here and is the series biggest flaw moreso than any housemates ever really ruining it. It's such a drastic jump from Ch4's way of doing things, and even though CBB8 already proved this would be the case, doing so for the first civilian series was the real last straw. The conflicts in the house after Maisy leaves also become really repetitive and there's a lack of proper growth in most of the housemates for me to get behind. The production was really all over the place and unlike BB10, the cast didn't really make up for that. The series felt both way too quick and rushed to watch while somehow also feeling very slow. This is because of dozens and I mean DOZENS of hammy montages that take up their own segments and a tragically mixed bag of housemates with a lack of consistency as to what I could rely myself on enjoying. Do I have anything good to say? It was... unique? Ergh.

Next up for me to watch is BB4! Not doing a poll, as BB4 is not available on youtube but is on another site and better watch it while I have the opportunity to. It also doesn't get talked about enough, as it's a generally shafted on series. The only recent watcher is y.winter, but that doesn't seem to be continuing at the moment so here's to a one-of-a-kind watch coming sometime soon!

Last edited by Epic.; 10-06-2019 at 10:27 PM.
Old 10-06-2019, 07:20 PM #3987

BB4 Launch (Anouska, Federico, Jon and Scott nominated)
1. Federico
2. Nush
3. Tania
4. Sissy

5. Jon
6. Anouska

7. Gos
8. Scott

9. Steph
10. Ray
11. Justine
12. Cameron

That's the first time a launch actually bored me. None of the housemates had exciting VTs and all of them had the most basic of info about them. For each color slot they're all pretty interchangeable. Even the solo noms within the first night twist wasn't really that interesting given the enthusiasm of the people doing it.
Old 10-06-2019, 10:13 PM #3988
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

That is...... scarily close to my actual ranking of the HMs after the season ends? I'll be curious to see how static your thoughts are on everyone.

If you already have Steph this low just from launch then good fuuuuuucking luck because her VT is literally the only somewhat redeemable and interesting part about her.
Old 10-06-2019, 10:16 PM #3989

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
If you already have Steph this low just from launch then good fuuuuuucking luck because her VT is literally the only somewhat redeemable and interesting part about her.
I didn't mind her too much, she just already seems too co-dependent is all, but it's tragic that it's actually going to turn out that way from what I've heard.

Last edited by Epic.; 10-06-2019 at 10:16 PM.
Old 10-06-2019, 10:25 PM #3990
Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

I just know you're gonna love Lisa Literally her stint in the house is the only enjoyable period of BB4
Old 10-06-2019, 10:28 PM #3991
Why So Serious?

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
DOI 2020: Maura Higgins

Why So Serious?

Favourites (more):

The only good housemates of BB4 are Jon, Federico, Lisa and Anouska.

Quote:
Oh yeah, you could definitely see the memory of his cock in her eyes

Last edited by Tony Montana; 10-06-2019 at 10:30 PM.
Tony Montana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 04:48 PM #3992

Watching the first HL's show and Marcus Bentley is after pronouncing Nush's name as 'Nooshh' when narrating who's entered the house
Old 11-06-2019, 04:53 PM #3993

Or is that really the actual pronunciation of the name?
Old 11-06-2019, 05:38 PM #3994

Quote:
BB4 Launch (Anouska, Federico, Jon and Scott nominated)
1. Federico
2. Nush
3. Tania
4. Sissy

5. Jon
6. Anouska

7. Gos
8. Scott

9. Steph
10. Ray
11. Justine
12. Cameron

That's the first time a launch actually bored me. None of the housemates had exciting VTs and all of them had the most basic of info about them. For each color slot they're all pretty interchangeable. Even the solo noms within the first night twist wasn't really that interesting given the enthusiasm of the people doing it.
Day 1/2 Highlights
1. Tania (+2)
2. Anouska (+4)
3. Jon (+2)
4. Federico (-3)
5. Nush (-3)
6. Sissy (-2)

7. Gos (-)
8. Scott (-)

9. Steph (-)
10. Ray (-)
11. Justine (-)
12. Cameron (-)

That was actually a surprisingly enjoyable first HL show!

Last edited by Epic.; 11-06-2019 at 05:38 PM.
Old 12-06-2019, 01:50 AM #3995
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post
The only good housemates of BB4 are Jon, Federico, Lisa and Anouska.
SISSY and Tania deserves better

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 01:53 PM #3996

Quote:
Day 1/2 Highlights
1. Tania (+2)
2. Anouska (+4)
3. Jon (+2)
4. Federico (-3)
5. Nush (-3)
6. Sissy (-2)

7. Gos (-)
8. Scott (-)

9. Steph (-)
10. Ray (-)
11. Justine (-)
12. Cameron (-)

That was actually a surprisingly enjoyable first HL show!
Day 3/4 Highlights
1. Anouska (+1)
2. Jon (+1)
3. Federico (+1)
4. Sissy (+2)
5. Nush (-)
6. Tania (-5)

7. Scott (+1)
8. Gos (-1)
9. Steph (-)
10. Justine (+1)
11. Ray (-1)
12. Cameron (-)
Old 12-06-2019, 01:56 PM #3997
Why So Serious?

Favourites (more):

Why So Serious?

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by reece(: View Post
SISSY and Tania deserves better
Forgot about them two. Yeah, those 6 are the only good things about BB4.

Quote:
Oh yeah, you could definitely see the memory of his cock in her eyes
Tony Montana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-06-2019, 09:29 PM #3998

Quote:
Day 3/4 Highlights
1. Anouska (+1)
2. Jon (+1)
3. Federico (+1)
4. Sissy (+2)
5. Nush (-)
6. Tania (-5)

7. Scott (+1)
8. Gos (-1)
9. Steph (-)
10. Justine (+1)
11. Ray (-1)
12. Cameron (-)
Day 5/6 Highlights
1. Jon (+1)
2. Federico (-1)

3. Nush (+2)
4. Anouska (-3)
5. Sissy (-1)
6. Tania (-)

7. Scott (-)
8. Gos (-)

9. Steph (-)
10. Justine (-)
11. Ray (-)
12. Cameron (-)
Old 28-06-2019, 12:03 PM #3999

Nush chipping her tooth from a breakfast bar and having to see a dentist about it .
Old 28-06-2019, 12:20 PM #4000

*after Anouska's been evicted*
Davina: I am now going to talk to the house. Big Brother house this is Davina!
*housemates accidentally talk over Davina*
Anouska: i told him that then .
Davina: Big Brother house, this is Davina!
*housemates accidentally talk over Davina*
Anouska: Yeah, he-he-he But just Dermot!
Housemates: Shh
Housemates: .....
Davina: Big Brother house, this is Davina!

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bbuk, part, rewatch or first, thread, watch