Notices

BB6 Chat about Anthony, Eugene, Makosi and the rest of the Big Brother 6 housemates.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-06-2019, 05:28 PM #1
The other Shaun :)

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
CBB22: Ryan Thomas

The other Shaun :)

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
CBB22: Ryan Thomas

Default Opinions on Anthony (BB6)

So this one got me thinking when Kate made the ‘is Pete the worst winner’ thread. What is people’s opinions on Anthony as a BB winner and as a housemate in general. I for the most part liked him, although there are some things that confused me about him.

IMO to begin with Anthony wasn’t a stand out character. He was just sort of in the background the first two weeks and wasn’t really someone I was rooting for.

When we get to week 3 we do start to see a bit more to him, doing the pranks, flirting with Makosi and his alliance with Maxwell & Saskia (and then eventually Craig). By the time we get to week 7 he pretty much only has Craig (and to some extent Makosi) left which is when he really started to stand out a bit.

Anthony always seemed quite reasonable and didn’t really go out of his way to cause conflict but I would definitely say he was pushed to his limits in that house. His and Craig’s arguments were hilarious for the most part and I was always on Anthony’s side; for me it didn’t appear he was actually doing anything wrong.

But, was he a deserving winner? I’m not so sure I mean he put up with a lot in that house but I definitely think Derek, Science even Kemal should’ve won instead. They brought a lot more to the series and were important throughout the whole time they were in there, where as Anthony came into his stride much later.

When it came down to Anthony vs Eugene, Anthony would definitely enjoy the title as BB winner more and out of the housemates left it was no surprise he won but then again he did begin to irritate me when he kept mentioning that Eugene should've bumped the money up to £200k. Did he not understand that Eugene was unaware of it?

What’s everyone else’s thoughts?

Dogeatdog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
anthony, bb6, opinions