Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 08-07-2019, 07:33 AM #1
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Default Mark Feehily reveals he and fiancé Cailean are expecting baby girl during concert

They announced that they are expecting their first child in May.

And Westlife's Mark Feehily revealed the gender of their unborn baby live on stage during a concert at Croke Park in Dublin on Saturday night.

The singer, 39, told crowds that the couple were expecting a baby girl and that he couldn't wait for her to 'grow up in this country' when she arrives, reports RSVP live.

Mark revealed he and Cailean O'Neill will become dads for the first time when he posted an ultrasound snap on Instagram earlier this year.

He lauded the baby news was the 'proudest moment' of both their lives as he gushed he was 'beyond excited' to tell his 155k followers on social media.

In a heartfelt snap, Mark teased a look at the ultrasound photo on his mobile phone while he posed with his partner for the snap.

He wrote in a lengthy post: 'Thanks for all the Birthday wishes everyone!! It really makes this my most special birthday EVER to let everyone know that later this year we will become Dads for the first time.

'This is the proudest moment of our lives and we are beyond excited to say it out loud! ❤️ M&Cx.' (sic)
It's an exciting time for Mark and Cailean as they are planning to tie the knot over the summer months.

The lovebirds got engaged in February earlier this year during an idyllic getaway after six happy years together.

Recently, Mark divulged it would be the 'dream' to become a father and have his own kids 'running around' him.

He told The Mail On Sunday: 'I would love to have my own kids running around one day. Listen, that is absolutely a dream for me when it happens. I say when it happens because it will happen.

'It is absolutely the next step. Everything is exciting. Sometimes your work is amazing but your personal life is in trouble. Sometimes the personal life is great but you have no work.

'When the two come together it is the perfect harmony and that is where I am at and hopefully it will stay like that.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...baby-girl.html

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 09:46 AM #2
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Lovely news, and nice to share it with their fans first and foremost
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote