Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

RuPaul’s Drag Race Discuss RPDR here.

Old 12-07-2019, 06:59 PM #76
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..Alaska and Willam please ../..thank you.....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 07:01 PM #77

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):

Me and Ammi repping that iconic top three
Old 12-07-2019, 07:02 PM #78
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

I would be foolish not to choose Jasmine and Kennedy

And my ranking~

1st - Alaska & Willam
2nd - Jinkx & Dela
3rd - Bunny & Coco
4th - Jasmine & Kennedy
5th- Alyssa & Shangela
6th - Monét & Monique
7th - Kelly & Tammie
8th - Mayhem & Morgan
9th - Sasha & Shea
10th - Farrah & Valentina
11th - Gia & Laganja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 07:04 PM #79

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Brown Bacon pls x
Black Dagger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 09:54 PM #80
like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

like the boys

Favourites (more):

All updated I'll keep the voting open until tomorrow evening as well

Spoiler:

MB. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 10:04 PM #81
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

1st (favourite) - Alyssa and Shangela
2nd - Farrah and Valentina
3rd - Mayhem and Morgan
4th - Monet and Monique
5th - Sasha and Shea
6th - Alaska and William
7th - Gia and Laganja
8th - Jasmine and Kennedy
9th - Jinkx and Dela
10th - Bunny and Coco
11th (least favourite) - Kelly and Tammie
Old 13-07-2019, 04:15 PM #82
like the boys

Favourites (more):

like the boys

Favourites (more):

The vote for leg 1 is now closed. Thanks to everyone who voted. Results will follow later tonight...

(the sweepstake will stay open for a while longer)

Spoiler:

Old 13-07-2019, 04:19 PM #83
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan. View Post
William
disqualify pls

Quote:

Old 13-07-2019, 04:33 PM #84
like the boys

Favourites (more):

like the boys

Favourites (more):

I've just simulated the results and all I'll say is that the eliminated team didn't receive any last-place votes

Spoiler:

Old 13-07-2019, 05:23 PM #85
Too glam to give a damn

Too glam to give a damn

I'm obsessed with how dramatic this is.

Please Note : There is nothing wrong at all with being gay.
Braden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2019, 05:27 PM #86
like the boys

Favourites (more):

like the boys

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braden View Post
I'm obsessed with how dramatic this is.
Drag queens? Dramatic?! How dare you!

Spoiler:

Old 13-07-2019, 06:19 PM #87
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

ugh I'm about to lose my sweepstake because of tibb's racists, i can just tell

Quote:

Old 13-07-2019, 06:24 PM #88
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
disqualify pls
Lmao that’s my autocorrect
Old 13-07-2019, 09:00 PM #89
like the boys

Favourites (more):

like the boys

Favourites (more):

Previously on The Amazing Drag Race...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post

This is New York City, the most populated city in North America.

In the heart of the city is the iconic Columbia University, which will serve as the starting line for a race like no other.

From here, eleven teams of drag queens are about to embark on a race around the world.

The winning team will take home a one-year supply of Anastasia Beverly Hills cosmetics and a cash prize of one million dollars.

This is The Amazing Drag Race.

New York City, New York, United States.

The ten preselected teams gather on the steps of Columbia's Low Memorial Library, where host Phil Keoghan welcomes them to the race. Most of the queens seem excited, although Coco can be seen wondering aloud whether she left the stove on. Gia notices that she is stood next to Farrah, and shifts several inches in the other direction.

After Phil has greeted the queens, he introduces the eleventh and final team to the race: Kelly & Tammie. Tammie walks in singing her new original song, 'If You're Happy And You Know It, Steal a Bus'.

Phil then points the teams to their bags, which are waiting for them at the bottom of the steps along with their clues. Once teams open their clues, he explains, what they choose to do next and for the rest of the race is entirely up to them.

Shangela takes a deep breath. Monique mutters a prayer of supplication. Willam does a hit of poppers.

The world is waiting for you. Good luck… travel safe… go!

To be continued.

Spoiler:

Old 13-07-2019, 09:03 PM #90
like the boys

Favourites (more):

like the boys

Favourites (more):

The teams race down the steps of the Low Library towards their bags, and rip open their first clues:

Valentina gets excited and hopes she’ll get to meet Miss Colombia at some point during the leg. Willam checks her bag to see how much room she has to bring back cocaine on the flight home.

There are eleven marked cars parked along the road, and the teams must use these to drive to the airport. A mad rush to get to these cars ensues, with Bunny doing a Mimi Imfurst and lifting the much smaller Farrah over her shoulder to get her out of the way. "I have tucking panties older than you. Smarter, too," Bunny says as she races past a bewildered Farrah.

Feeling a little bruised after being manhandled by Lady Bunny, Farrah asks Valentina if she can drive instead while she applies an ice pack to her hip. "We’re not even on the freeway and you’re already whining" says Valentina, rolling her mascara-coated eyes as she looks for signs pointing to JFK.

Jasmine & Kennedy get stuck in a traffic jam on the way to the airport; Jasmine, who is driving their team’s car, takes this as an opportunity to get out and smoke a joint by the freeway. As she does so, Gia & Laganja drive past in the express lane. Laganja, who has also rolled a joint, smugly waves at a furious Jasmine from the passenger seat of her car.

Alaska & Willam and Jinkx & Dela are the first two teams to arrive at the airport. There, they make a pact to look out for one another during the first leg. "After that," Alaska says, "it’s every queen for herself." The two teams shake on this deal as they secure their seats on the first flight.

The next four teams - Alyssa & Shangela, Mayhem & Morgan, Monét & Monique and Sasha & Shea - arrive at the airport more or less at the same time, and all rush towards the Avianca desk. There are only enough seats for two teams on this flight. After a foot race, Mayhem & Morgan arrive at the desk first, but are blocked by Alyssa & Shangela, who duck through their legs and climb up onto the counter. "We call dibs!" shouts Alyssa, dipping into the splits. "Move, Oscar nominee coming through," Shangela adds, as the three teams in line get increasingly riled up. In the end, Alyssa & Shangela[/B]’s quick thinking secures them seats on the first flight, and they are joined by Mayhem & Morgan. Monét & Monique, making their way to the JetBlue desk, swear to get their revenge on Team Haus of Edwards. "May the Lord strike down upon thee with great vengeance," warns Monique, as Monét mops her forehead with a sponge.

As the first four teams wait to board their flight, Shangela searches through her backpack and takes out a massive amount of padding. "I can’t be landing in Colombia with a flat ass!" she laughs as she stuffs the padding down her trousers. Alyssa watches on proudly.

Gia & Laganja arrive next, followed by Bunny & Coco. Both secure seats on the second flight, and Coco spends the wait browsing duty free for panettone. She leaves disappointed ("what kind of store doesn’t restock its panettone until 2pm?").

Kelly & Tammie, who were late to depart Columbia University after Tammie spent twenty minutes trying to drive the car like a Flintstones car, arrive at JFK in time to secure the first seats on the last flight. Jasmine & Kennedy turn up next, but are held up further when Jasmine insists on smoking another joint in the parking lot. Kennedy reminds her that they’re about to race around the world for a million dollars and that it’d be preferable if Jasmine didn’t do it entirely high.

Farrah & Valentina are the last team to arrive at the airport, having taken a detour to buy iced coffee. "Don’t worry," Valentina assures Farrah, still nursing a bruised hip. "They’ll hold the plane for us. Or at least I think that’s how airports work." Valentina puts on a pair of sunglasses and sips her coffee.

Spoiler:

Last edited by MB.; 14-07-2019 at 12:45 AM.
Old 13-07-2019, 09:10 PM #91
like the boys

Favourites (more):

like the boys

Favourites (more):

The Avianca plane lands in Bogotá, and the four teams on board - Alaska & Willam, Alyssa & Shangela, Jinkx & Dela and Mayhem & Morgan - race through the airport to find a taxi. However, as they do so, Alyssa & Shangela are stopped by a customs officer, who takes them into a room. There, the officer tells Shangela she is being held on suspicion of smuggling drugs into the country, pointing to her suspiciously large, oddly-shaped bum. Although Shangela tries to explain that she is wearing padding, the officer does not want to listen, and she eventually snaps at him.

"I am not smuggling crystal meth up my ass," Shangela yells. "I’ve never smuggled crystal meth up my ass. If I wanted to smuggle crystal meth up my ass, yes, I could probably go out and do it, because I am what? Supple. You could never smuggle crystal meth up your ass because you are not that kind of customs officer." She reaches for a drink to throw over the customs officer, but as the only beverage in the room is a single bottle of water, she decides that this would not have the same dramatic effect. The officer decides to keep Alyssa & Shangela in the room to await further questioning.

Meanwhile, the three teams at the front of the pack are in taxis driving to the Botero Museum, a famous art gallery in downtown Bogotá. Once there, they look for a cluebox on the first floor of the gallery. Jinkx & Dela reach this first and rip open their clue.

Jinkx & Dela, deducing that the Gold Museum is closer and would be less likely to trigger Jinkx’s angina, choose Search for Gold. Alaska & Willam arrive at the cluebox next and choose the same task. Mayhem & Morgan, refreshed from a beauty nap on the plane, opt for the more physical task, Go for Gold.

The JetBlue plane is next to arrive, carrying Bunny & Coco, Gia & Laganja, Monét & Monique and Sasha & Shea. As they wait for a taxi, Sasha pulls rose petals out of her backpack, mildly irritating Shea. The four teams arrive at the Botero Museum, where all of them except Sasha & Shea choose to Search for Gold.

At the gold-searching Detour, Jinkx & Dela strike… well, gold when they find the key and unlock the box only a few minutes into the task. "I mean, they could have at least waited for us," Alaska says as Team Seattle read their next clue, before quickly realising that she and Willam wouldn't have waited for them either.

At the cycling Detour, Mayhem & Morgan get so distracted by the site of Colombian men riding around in lycra that they forget neither of them knows how to ride a bike. Accordingly, they decide to switch to the other Detour. "We’ve already wasted so much time," Morgan laments in the taxi to the Gold Museum. "But still... dem bulges," says Mayhem, still thinking about the male cyclists.

Bunny & Coco, Gia & Laganja and Monét & Monique arrive at the Gold Museum as Alaska & Willam are still searching for their key. Mayhem & Morgan then show up and squeeze into the cramped space to do the same. "I haven’t seen this many people in one small room since that chemsex party at Andy Cohen’s," remarks Willam, who has found a chair in the corner to sit on as everyone else searches through the piles of golden tat. Out of nowhere, Gia screams, having unlocked the box containing a clue. As Gia & Laganja grab the clue and run out of the room, still screaming, Lady Bunny gives them the side-eye. "I wish someone would gag those two with a Delorean," she says.

Spoiler:

Last edited by MB.; 14-07-2019 at 12:47 AM.
Old 13-07-2019, 09:18 PM #92
like the boys

Favourites (more):

like the boys

Favourites (more):

Meanwhile, Sasha & Shea arrive at the velodrome. After spending some time figuring out how to ride the tandem bike, they manage to complete the task on the second attempt. Sasha pulls some rose petals out of her sleeve in celebration. Shea is very confused.

Arriving at the Virrey Park Hotel, Jinkx & Dela are amazed to see that Gia & Laganja have caught up and are now nipping at their heels. "Quick, someone slow them down," says Dela. "Give them a comedy challenge." Both teams rip open their next clues.

"A sports bar? I didn’t sign up for this," Jinkx says dismissively. Gia is initially disgusted, but comes round to the idea once Laganja reminds her of all the trade they might find at the bar.

At last, the third plane arrives in Bogotá, and the three teams on board (Farrah & Valentina, Jasmine & Kennedy and Kelly & Tammie) rush off and head towards the taxi rank. Well, I say “rush” - Farrah & Valentina are driven through the airport terminal in a buggy at Valentina’s request. Kelly & Tammie are first to get into a taxi, although Kelly is forced to interject after Tammie wrongly asks the driver to take them to Stamford, Connecticut. Across the airport, the customs officers finally agree to let Alyssa & Shangela go after Alyssa performs an impromptu lip sync to a Colombia’s national anthem, She Wolf by Shakira. The Haus of Edwards then rushes to catch up with the other teams.

Back at the Gold Museum, Monét finds a key, but the box it opens is empty. Alaska then finds a key and successfully finds her and Willam’s next clue. Spurred on by this, Morgan tries every box in the room, and eventually finds the clue that will take them to the hotel. Alaska & Willam and Mayhem & Morgan then arrive at the hotel at the same time, before reading clues directing them to the sports bar.

Spoiler:

Last edited by MB.; 14-07-2019 at 12:48 AM.
Old 13-07-2019, 09:20 PM #93
like the boys

Favourites (more):

like the boys

Favourites (more):

At the bar, Jinkx & Dela and Gia & Laganja are assigned their next task.

Jinkx elects to perform the Roadblock for her team, while Gia decides to do it for hers, having spotted a good-looking Colombian man at the bar she wants to impress. The face-off is a tense one, but Jinkx is the first to win five games, and is handed the next clue for Team Seattle. Once Gia has finished the task, she slips the hot Colombian guy her number.

Jinkx & Dela and Gia & Laganja both grab taxis to Monserrate, a hill which towers over Bogotá. Jinkx & Dela make it to the bottom of the hill first and decide to take the cable car up to the top. Gia & Laganja, spotting a sign saying that the cable cars only run every fifteen minutes, settle for the slower funicular instead. Once at the top, the teams make their way to Monserrate Sanctuary, a 17th century Catholic shrine, where Phil is waiting for them...

Jinkx & Dela... you are team number one!

Phil: Congrats, you two! For coming first in this leg of the race, you have won a trip for two from Travelocity to Coventry, England!
Dela: Ooh, how exotic!

Quote:
Jinkx & Dela - 3 (Barry, Liam, Ammi)
Alaska & Willam - 1 (Shaun)
Alyssa & Shangela - 1 (Morgan)
Farrah & Valentina - 1 (RileyH)

Spoiler:

Last edited by MB.; 14-07-2019 at 12:49 AM.
Old 13-07-2019, 09:28 PM #94
like the boys

Favourites (more):

like the boys

Favourites (more):

Gia & Laganja arrive at the top few minutes later.

Gia & Laganja... you are team number two!

Phil: You two made up quite a lot of time on this leg, well done! And… wait, who’s this?
Phil gestures towards a tall, dark Colombian man who has joined Gia & Laganja on the mat.
Gia: This is Sebastian

Quote:
Alyssa & Shangela - 2 (Barry, Ammi)
Alaska & Willam - 1 (Liam)
Farrah & Valentina - 1 (Morgan)
Gia & Laganja - 1 (RileyH)
Jinkx & Dela - 1 (Shaun)
Alaska & Willam arrive at the hotel, along with Mayhem & Morgan. Both teams make their way to the sports bar, although Mayhem & Morgan's taxi takes them to the wrong bar, causing another delay. At the correct bar, Willam elects to do the Roadblock. Amazingly, she beats the trejo champions in record time. "What can I say? I know how to beat off a load of Colombian men," she says drolly. Team Race Chaser then heads to the Pit Stop, choosing to take the cable car up the hill.

Alaska & Willam... you are team number three!

Alaska: Hieeeeeee Phil!
Phil: I… I don’t understand, is that supposed to be a reference to something?

Quote:
Alyssa & Shangela - 2 (RileyH, Liam)
Alaska & Willam - 1 (Ammi)
Bunny & Coco - 1 (Shaun)
Jasmine & Kennedy - 1 (Barry)
Mayhem & Morgan - 1 (Morgan)
Mayhem & Morgan finally arrive at the right bar, with Sasha & Shea just behind. Mayhem and Shea perform the task respectively, while Morgan grabs a drink and Sasha flicks through a battered copy of Gender Trouble she pulled out of her backpack. As both teams finish the task and receive their next clues, Bunny & Coco and Monét & Monique arrive. "How quaint," Coco remarks as she walks in. "This must be the natural habitat of the straights."

Mayhem & Morgan... you are team number four!

Morgan: I’m never riding in a Colombian taxi again.
Mayhem: Speak for yourself

Quote:
Alaska & Willam - 2 (Riley H, Barry)
Monét & Monique - 2 (Liam, Morgan)
Jasmine & Kennedy - 1 (Shaun)
Mayhem & Morgan - 1 (Ammi)

Sasha & Shea... you are team number five!

Phil: This must be the lowest either of you has ever placed in anything, right?
Sasha: Oh, no. I came last in an egg and spoon race when I was eight.

Quote:
Sasha & Shea - 3 (Barry, Liam, Morgan)
Alyssa & Shangela - 1 (Shaun)
Bunny & Coco - 1 (Ammi)
Jasmine & Kennedy - 1 (RileyH)

Spoiler:

Last edited by MB.; 14-07-2019 at 12:49 AM.
Old 13-07-2019, 09:36 PM #95
like the boys

Favourites (more):

like the boys

Favourites (more):

The four teams at the back of the pack - Team Haus of Edwards, Team French Vanilla Fantasy, Team Jush Good Friends and Team Brown Bacon - arrive at the gallery. Farrah & Valentina and Kelly & Tammie decide to search for the key, while Alyssa & Shangela and Jasmine & Kennedy, worrying that the other Detour would take too long, choose the cycling task. Farrah begins to panic when the first key she finds unlocks an empty box, and panics even more when Kelly opens a box with a clue in on her first try.

At the Roadblock, Coco and Monique compete for their teams. Monique calls on the Lord to help her through a sporting challenge, and somehow succeeds. However, Coco immediately finds herself struggling, if not least because her wig keeps slipping down her face and blocking her vision. Her problems intensify when Kelly & Tammie arrive from the Detour, looking fresh-faced and ready to throw some steel discs at some targets. Kelly easily does so, and as she and Tammie leave, Bunny orders a double vodka from the bar in the hope that it’ll make this whole thing go quicker. Finally, Coco wins five games, and once Bunny has sobered up, they head towards the Pit Stop.

Monét & Monique... you are team number six!

Monét gifts a baffled Phil a sponge.

Quote:
Farrah & Valentina - 2 (Liam, Ammi)
Monét & Monique - 2 (RileyH, Shaun)
Bunny & Coco - 1 (Barry)
Alaska & Willam - 1 (Morgan)

Kelly & Tammie... you are team number seven!

Phil: So how are you two liking Colombia so far?
Tammie: ...this isn’t Connecticut?

Quote:
Kelly & Tammie - 3 (Barry, Ammi, Shaun)
Gia & Laganja - 1 (Morgan)
Mayhem & Morgan - 1 (Liam)
Sasha & Shea - 1 (RileyH)

Bunny & Coco... you are team number eight!

Coco: I still haven’t found any panettone in this damn city.

Quote:
Monét & Monique - 2 (Barry, Ammi)
Bunny & Coco - 1 (Liam)
Jasmine & Kennedy - 1 (Morgan)
Jinkx & Dela - 1 (RileyH)
Mayhem & Morgan - 1 (Shaun)

Spoiler:

Last edited by MB.; 14-07-2019 at 12:50 AM.
Old 13-07-2019, 09:46 PM #96
like the boys

Favourites (more):

like the boys

Favourites (more):

At the cycling Detour, Jasmine & Kennedy and Alyssa & Shangela both struggle with their tandem bikes. "Tandem bicycles done ****ed up drag," Jasmine mutters after she and Kennedy fall off for the fourth time in a row. Shangela’s padding, meanwhile, is playing havoc with her ability to ride the bike, and she ends up having to cut a whole in her trousers to get it all out. Meanwhile, Farrah & Valentina keep searching for the right key in the golden room. After a quick break to re-apply their makeup, Farrah ends up chancing upon a key that opens a box with a clue in it. Ecstatic, they head to the next location (albeit with Farrah trailing behind, rubbing her sore hip).

At the Roadblock, Valentina charitably agrees to let Farrah rest, and takes on the task of playing trejo herself. The high spirits don’t last long, as Valentina breaks a nail throwing the first disc. It takes Farrah's encouragement (and the promise that Farrah will pay for the taxi to the Pit Stop) for Valentina to finish the game.

Farrah & Valentina... you are team number nine!

Phil: This was a tough leg for you two, it seems.
Valentina: I know… my poor fingernail
Farrah: whines

Quote:
Farrah & Valentina - 1 (Barry)
Jasmine & Kennedy - 1 (Ammi)
Jinkx & Dela - 1 (Morgan)
Kelly & Tammie - 1 (Liam)
Mayhem & Morgan - 1 (RileyH)
Sasha & Shea - 1 (Shaun)
With the rest of the teams having checked in, Alyssa & Shangela and Jasmine & Kennedy eventually finish the cycling challenge and power through the rest of the leg, both teams determined to stay in the race. Shangela and Jasmine choose to complete the Roadblock respectively, and both finish the task at more or less the same time. Both teams rush out onto the street to hail a cab to the Pit Stop.

At the bottom of the hill, a tired Jasmine pleads with Kennedy to take the cable car all the way up. Undeterred, an energetic Alyssa & Shangela decide to run to the top, counting on the cable car slowing down on its ascent.

All of a sudden, Phil spots a team running towards the mat...

Jasmine & Kennedy... you are team number ten!

Phil: Well done! You’ve survived by the skin of your teeth!
Kennedy: We’re still here! Love on me! #teamkenney
Jasmine: Damn I need a blunt.

Quote:
Bunny & Coco - 2 (RileyH, Morgan)
Gia & Laganja - 2 (Barry, Ammi)
Farrah & Valentina - 1 (Shaun)

Jasmine & Kennedy - 1 (Liam)
Alyssa & Shangela reach the top of the hill a minute later, and are visibly disappointed when they realise that they are last.

Alyssa & Shangela… you’re the last team to arrive. I’m sorry to tell you that you have been eliminated from the race.

Alyssa: The customs officials got us, gal!
Shangela: Look, we knew coming into this race that no matter what happened, we’d still be family at the end of it.
Alyssa: Yeah. It was shorter than we’d hoped, we loved everything that we got to see and do here in Venezuela.
Phil: Colombia.
Alyssa: Yeah, that.
Shangela: Now go stream A Star is Born!

Alyssa & Shangela walk off into the sunset, before dropping into the splits one last time for good measure.

Ten teams remain in the race.

Spoiler:

Last edited by MB.; 14-07-2019 at 12:52 AM.
Old 13-07-2019, 09:49 PM #97
like the boys

Favourites (more):

like the boys

Favourites (more):

Not only did Alyssa & Shangela not get any last-place votes, but nobody even placed them in the bottom half of their rankings I didn't expect the pitfalls of the format to pronounce themselves so quickly, but hey... it's ~unpredictable~!

I'll post leg 2 details once I've given you all enough time to read the novel I ended up writing for this leg

Spoiler:

Old 13-07-2019, 09:50 PM #98

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

as IF
Old 13-07-2019, 10:00 PM #99
like the boys

Favourites (more):

like the boys

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
as IF
It was... not the result I was expecting when I tallied up the votes to say the least

If it's any consolation, you can pick of the spare teams in the sweepstake if you like (unless you're actually cursed, in which case idk)

Spoiler:

Old 13-07-2019, 10:25 PM #100
In my nice era

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Tia Kofi
DOI 2020: Ben Hanlin

In my nice era

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Tia Kofi
DOI 2020: Ben Hanlin

Surprised they are out.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
amazing, boris, century, charge, countries, crossover, drag, event, game, gayest, leg, race, relax, spinoff