Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

General Chat General discussion. Want to chat about anything not covered in another forum - This is the place!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-07-2019, 06:07 PM #1
The other Shaun :)

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
CBB22: Ryan Thomas

The other Shaun :)

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
CBB22: Ryan Thomas

Default The feeling that “something isn’t right or bad has happened”

Has any here had a feeling that “something isn’t right or something bad has happened” and it’s turned out to be right? I’ll share one of my experiences.

Back in 2013 I used to study at college and some days I didn’t need to be there until about 11 in the morning so I used to stay up really late of a night. Anyways one night it must’ve been about 2:30 just about to get ready to go to bed and I had this really bad vibe that something bad had happened, like something was off. I had struggled to get too sleep (I was awake for like the next couple hours) so I decided to not go to college the next morning. It was very odd as I had never had a feeling like that before.

Anyways the next morning my brother woke me and I told him about what had happened last night and how I felt. He then said that he had some really bad news. One of my friends who we was very close with growing up (but had lost contact with when we left school) had died walking home from a club. He had apparently stumbled into the road, was hit by a Jeep and died instantly. We later found out that the time he had died was around 2:30.

It something that always sticks with me to this day. Has anyone else had similar experiences?

Last edited by Dogeatdog; 17-07-2019 at 06:37 PM.
Dogeatdog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bad, feeling, happened, isn’t