Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother USA Seasons 1 to 21 + CBB USA 1 & 2 Post about the previous seasons (BB1 [2000] to BB21 [2019]) of Big Brother USA, and Celebrity Big Brother USA in this sub-forum.
Big Brother 13,14,15 US HouseGuests (tags):

Old 22-07-2019, 05:45 AM #476
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

Also if Jack/Christie/the Six Shooters in general really think Cliff is going to do that then I hope this is a good blindside tomorrow with some fumes
Old 22-07-2019, 05:55 AM #477
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
2) That argument wasn't that bad at all, he's a bit immature in it but he's also much younger than Holly
His immaturity is suuuuuuuch a bull**** excuse. He's a grown adult and you should know AT ANY AGE that pressuring someone to have sex with you is disgusting behavior. He's going through his second "breakup" of the season because he has sex with someone, gaslights them, and then loses his cool when she gets clingy (Kat) or has buyer's remorse (Holly.)

Again, this is literally because Holly is feeling embarrassed/regretful that she had sex on the live feeds and only wants to do it in the HOH shower from now on because there aren't cameras there, but that's not good enough for Jackson.
Old 22-07-2019, 05:57 AM #478
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Also Jessica is like......... PAINFULLY stupid. I can't handle her anymore.

Cliff is also a ****ing moron because it sounds like he's going let Christie keep her power (?!) and willingly nominate Bella (?!) because he wants to work with her and Tommy (?!)
Old 22-07-2019, 06:05 AM #479
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
Cliff is also a ****ing moron because it sounds like he's going let Christie keep her power (?!) and willingly nominate Bella (?!) because he wants to work with her and Tommy (?!)
Oh whooooops, I thought Cliff was 100% gonna backstab that group Less drama for the veto ceremony then but I guess more for eviction night, either way that it could go
Old 22-07-2019, 06:09 AM #480
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

Quote:
His immaturity is suuuuuuuch a bull**** excuse. He's a grown adult and you should know AT ANY AGE that pressuring someone to have sex with you is disgusting behavior. He's going through his second "breakup" of the season because he has sex with someone, gaslights them, and then loses his cool when she gets clingy (Kat) or has buyer's remorse (Holly.)

Again, this is literally because Holly is feeling embarrassed/regretful that she had sex on the live feeds and only wants to do it in the HOH shower from now on because there aren't cameras there, but that's not good enough for Jackson.
He's not pressuring or forcing Holly to do anything though. It's not "blackmail" either, he's just immature in thinking that not wanting to have sex = not wanting to be with him and just abruptly ending things as a result. He's immature because he took it as an insult to him / disrespect when it wasn't that... however he wasn't that bad or aggressive in the argument really.

Last edited by JerseyWins; 22-07-2019 at 06:11 AM.
JerseyWins is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-07-2019, 07:19 AM #481
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

He's throwing a temper tantrum and laying the seeds for a breakup because she won't have sex with him in front of the cameras, effectively pressuring her to **** him whenever and wherever he wants if she still wants to be in a showmnace with him. Immaturity is an acceptable excuse when you're like eight, not twenty-four and a grown ass adult. He's been stewing about this all day because "he came into this game into this game with no emotions" and "if she can't make an executive decision then he'll make it for her" and "see you in sixty-seven days" and "I won't be anybody's regret or embarrassment." He's making himself the victim in all of this when he initiated the argument in the first place because he's a piece of **** who has a documented history of having sex with girls, gaslighting them, and then disposing them when he's sick of them and they don't serve a purpose to him anymore. It's the exact same **** he did with Kathryn TWO WEEKS AGO.

I don't even know why I'm bothering explaining this any further because you'll go leaps and bounds to defend human garbage and make excuses for their behavior for god knows what reason.
Old 22-07-2019, 07:52 AM #482
another vice

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Louis Walsh
BB2023: Jordan
another vice

Favourites (more):

Quote:
He's throwing a temper tantrum and laying the seeds for a breakup because she won't have sex with him in front of the cameras, effectively pressuring her to **** him whenever and wherever he wants if she still wants to be in a showmnace with him. Immaturity is an acceptable excuse when you're like eight, not twenty-four and a grown ass adult. He's been stewing about this all day because "he came into this game into this game with no emotions" and "if she can't make an executive decision then he'll make it for her" and "see you in sixty-seven days" and "I won't be anybody's regret or embarrassment." He's making himself the victim in all of this when he initiated the argument in the first place because he's a piece of **** who has a documented history of having sex with girls, gaslighting them, and then disposing them when he's sick of them and they don't serve a purpose to him anymore. It's the exact same **** he did with Kathryn TWO WEEKS AGO.

I don't even know why I'm bothering explaining this any further because you'll go leaps and bounds to defend human garbage and make excuses for their behavior for god knows what reason.
I haven't seen it but... god damn chill out. I thought you were a 'grown ass adult' too but you sure as hell don't act like one sometimes. It's just a... difference of opinion? If somebody doesn't have the same one as you it doesn't give you the right to be so passive aggressively RUDE about it.

Last edited by caprimint; 22-07-2019 at 07:54 AM.
caprimint is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-07-2019, 08:15 AM #483
Mode: Broken

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony

Mode: Broken

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony

Quote:
Also Jessica is like......... PAINFULLY stupid. I can't handle her anymore.

Grodner influence?

I think it's apparent she wants a Christie & Tommy final 2.
Calderyon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-07-2019, 01:33 PM #484
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

Quote:

He wasn’t saying “have sex with me or we’re done” he felt disrespected and was over it regardless. He took it the wrong way and it’s immature that he ends his “relationships” so abruptly as this is the second time for different (silly) reasons as you said, but that’s not being human garbage. It didn’t seem like he was trying to convince her of anything, he was matter of fact and just over it like I said, and no matter how minuscule or ridiculous the reason(s) sound, people have a right to “break up” with someone else they just met without being considered a douchebag or garbage for it. People take offense to dumb things all the time, it’s not just Michie that does this. He might have a bit of an ego but it wasn’t that deep or that gross of an argument

Lol @ “documented history” being 2 girls in the BB house And as for the last part, it’s because of exaggerations like this (I saw on twitter too) that make him out to look like “human garbage” that I’ll defend them.
Old 22-07-2019, 03:44 PM #485
Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):

Jackson's been eating food/snacks in hidden camera spots when he's supposed to be on slop

Old 22-07-2019, 04:20 PM #486
another vice

Favourites (more):
another vice

Favourites (more):

Michie does what Michie WANTS
caprimint is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-07-2019, 04:52 PM #487
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 5: Curtis
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by caprimint View Post
Only true legends?

First Jen Johnson and now Michie
Even Dick can remain pressed

New Love Island least faves: Kaz, Tyler, Faye, Sharon, Rachel

Sig images and links removed for rule breaking - TiBB Staff
DouglasS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-07-2019, 04:58 PM #488
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by caprimint View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DouglasS View Post
Only true legends?

First Jen Johnson and now Michie
Even Dick can remain pressed

That’s actually impressive if he really did go through those lengths to sneak in a snack while he’s on slop
Old 22-07-2019, 05:11 PM #489
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

Also for the record with the Michie/Holly little fight:

I preferred Holly. She took a more mature / reasonable / gentle approach While Michie was cold & unreasonable about it, but he wasn’t nasty or disgusting or pushing her for anything either
Old 22-07-2019, 07:22 PM #490
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Yup, Cliff is that girl I knew he was, he's openly going to nominate Bella because "what else is he supposed to do at this point." Thankfully Nick of all people (?!) was dumbfounded and explicitly told him that this is BB19 all over again and the live feeders have no point in watching anymore because Jack just won the show.
Old 22-07-2019, 07:27 PM #491
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Yup, Cliff is that girl I knew he was, he's openly going to nominate Bella because "what else is he supposed to do at this point." Thankfully Nick of all people (?!) was dumbfounded and explicitly told him that this is BB19 all over again and the live feeders have no point in watching anymore because Jack just won the show.
I have no sympathies for Bella or Nick. Nicole literally told them what was happening, as did many people. They only care as soon as they’re the ones nominated (aka Elena)

Also Cliff nominated two people from the eight, the two leaders, he’s made a massive power move despite what you say, not many if any would have done that. He is now having to replace one, and he’s replacing it with another member of the 8

New Love Island least faves: Kaz, Tyler, Faye, Sharon, Rachel

Sig images and links removed for rule breaking - TiBB Staff

Last edited by DouglasS; 22-07-2019 at 07:28 PM.
DouglasS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-07-2019, 07:36 PM #492
Inactive

Favourites (more):

Inactive

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Alol another POC to add to the pre-jury group, all we need is Jessica out next week and this will be the most successful demonstration of ethnic cleansing I've ever witnessed on an RTV show
Old 22-07-2019, 07:36 PM #493
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

The eight doesn't exist anymore. The six literally just voted to evict Cliff, in contrast with Bella who just voted to keep Cliff, and now not only is he willingly doing their bidding, he's also enabling them by letting Christie keep her DPOV so she can use it another week. He's not only ****ing over his own HOH week, but he's ****ing up the next HOH week that anyone outside of the six wins.

All because Cliff thinks "it's too soon" to lie to people who spent all of last week lying to him. His HOH is a disaster and up there as one of the worst all time.
Old 22-07-2019, 07:42 PM #494
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

Ahhhhh I’m doing waaaay more twitter reading than actual working today but Nick is giving me life on these updates Telling live feeders to just turn off the show and that this is BB19 all over again etc. etc. lmaoooooo

Ugh but it sucks that I’m growing to love the Nick/Bella/Sam trio right when they’re probably all about to go back to back

Need the vote to flip back to Jack going this week
Old 22-07-2019, 07:45 PM #495
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

Either way I’m here for the Nick underdog story and rooting for him more than most moving forward
Old 22-07-2019, 07:49 PM #496
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Nick was SOBBING in Jack's arms as the feeds cut for the POV Meeting this season's such a dumpster fire.
Old 22-07-2019, 08:00 PM #497
His blood is bad.

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBUSA20: Brett

His blood is bad.

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBUSA20: Brett

Noooo was really hoping Cliff wouldnt bitch out and actually have some balls
Old 22-07-2019, 08:09 PM #498
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

yup Cliff couldn't go back on his word bye Bella
Old 22-07-2019, 08:10 PM #499
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Kat telling Holly that they are dealing with a grade A douchebag in Snackson
Old 22-07-2019, 08:20 PM #500
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Sis: Cliff wants to work with TRUSTWORTHY PEOPLE who don't go around trashing people behind their backs.

Girl you just evicted him Thursday and then ARGUED WIT HIM when he came back

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big brother 2, discussion, feeds, live, thread