Notices

Love Island ITV2's reality show, Love Island, presented by Laura Whitmore.

Old 30-07-2019, 04:11 PM #26
A great thief

A great thief

Harley

Anton, Chris & Lucie in the Top 10 is a CHOICE!
Old 30-07-2019, 04:16 PM #27
Shut yer mouth ya PRICK

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
BB19: Sian
Shut yer mouth ya PRICK

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
BB19: Sian

Wouldn't necessarily put Ovie last but I 100% agree with the description you've given about him

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabelindabee View Post
I started declining people if they have a Foren names though as those people I think are contacting me about dating as they want a visa... Lots of people (who can't speak English well) contact me about wanting to be my bf... Then I find out that they actually live in indea or a place like that

Last edited by thisisdanny; 30-07-2019 at 04:16 PM.
thisisdanny is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2019, 04:27 PM #28

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by RileyH View Post
Harley

Anton, Chris & Lucie in the Top 10 is a CHOICE!
GET used to it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisdanny View Post
Wouldn't necessarily put Ovie last but I 100% agree with the description you've given about him
Thanks chick!
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2019, 05:26 PM #29
On My Daughter’s Birthday

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
BBCanada 8: Madeline
On My Daughter’s Birthday

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
BBCanada 8: Madeline

Elma in the top 10 is a bit random!

Paige22 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2019, 05:43 PM #30

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige22 View Post
Elma in the top 10 is a bit random!
I will explain in my write up!
Old 30-07-2019, 05:48 PM #31

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

10-6

Spoiler:

10. Molly Mae Hague

I found Molly Mae to be hilarious during her time in the show, from hiding behind the bush spying on Tommy and Maura to thinking Tommy had thrown her teddy off the bed because he didn’t love her and had picked a new girl when she came back from Casa Amor to plunging down the stairs<3 I think she fell victim to the audience’s fickle ways and although I found the jokes on Twitter funny, I think her being accused of only being there for the 50k is out of line when she will probably earn 50k a matter of weeks after leaving the villa regardless. I think she was a great big character to have and I think due to her age she just took the show a lot more seriously than she should have done, but then again she did have some moments which showed she didn’t actually care all that much, eg. Pretending to cry when Anna was leaving to fit in with Amber and Maura and saying she misses texting in the middle of Tommy pouring his heart out to her<3 I think she was a fabulous islander and I wish her plenty of success following the show!

9. Belle Hassan

I remember when the Casa Amor girls were announced expecting Belle to be one of the ones who only lasts like 4 days and then gets dumped after catching nobodies eye as the other five girls looked far more interesting and she looked like something we’d already seen ten times before, but she ended up outlasting all of them lmao. I thought she was a kindhearted scream and loved her relationship with Anton but thought it was hilarious how she turned into a young Gemma Collins when she was pissed off. Her screaming at Anton at the Island Club looked like something straight out of CBB17 lmao<3 She was honest and didn’t beat around the bush and always said what she thought and I think she’s actually slagging Molly-Mae off in the papers for voting her off the island which is a howl.

8. Yewande Biala

The ULTIMATE robbed legend. How the show let this queen slip between its fingers in week 3 just like they did with bloody Hayley and Rosie the year before is a travesty. And for Arabella? One of the worst islanders of the bloody series? Anyway I didn’t like Yewande much in the beginning until she started forming a strong connection with Michael and then seemingly found her Prince Charming when Danny walked into the villa despite her struggling with connection issues. This then resulted in one of the most hilarious moments of the series when she went and awkwardly SAT on Danny in the middle of his conversation with Arabella <3 I loved her connection with all of the girls and I think the reactions from all the islanders and the nation alike when she was dumped proved what she brought to the series. I was bloody fuming! However she’s last been seen ecstatically celebrating Amber’s win in a club so she technically won after all?

7. Chris Taylor

He is honestly one of my favourite male islanders the show has had. He was so unconventional for a male Love Island cast member with his towel turbans and flowery kimono<3 I found him very attractive too which of course helped the chick go up in my estimations. I thought he was a great character and I reckon he would have done a lot better and placed higher had he entered a lot earlier in the series, in the same vain as Francesca and Harley as well. His relationship with Harley was coming along nicely and I enjoyed watching the pair of them together and I wish the public had had longer to get to know them both before the couple vote offs.

6. Elma Pazar

People may pull their faces at Elma being so high when she actually had one of the shortest stints in the villa this year but I don’t care. I really loved watching this girl and remember thinking she would be the one who did well out of her and Maura when they entered. I thought her relationship with Anton had potential but unfortunately they just didn’t have enough time to get to know each other before there was a dumping twist and she may have survived if it wasn’t one person from each couple if Joe and Lucie had gone? Idk how that vote would have gone now as I have forgotten the public opinion at the time except that Joe was disliked. I think she was a cute Essex girlie made for reality TV and she’s proved popular despite her short stint with over 400K followers on Instagram from 5 days! Queen!

Last edited by Cal.; 30-07-2019 at 05:48 PM.
Old 30-07-2019, 06:02 PM #32

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

5-1

Spoiler:

5. Anna Vakili

Anna was an absolute amazing islander. She gave us most of the drama of the series with her clashes with the likes of Michael and Jordan and proved herself to be a loyal friend to most of the girls, especially Amber. She was a central character to many moments during the series, most notably her returning from Casa Amor with Ovie whilst Jordan stayed loyal to her, CHALDISH (I don’t care what anybody says Anna’s situation and Michael’s situation were completely different and therefore she had every right to have a go at him for the way he treated Amber) and watching her completely lose her **** when Jordan tried to snake her and crack on with India (and RIGHTLY so). It’s a shame she was never more popular with the public as I would have liked to have seen her make the final but I think her relationship with Jordan wasn’t popular enough and then she’d have obviously never found another bloke in time for the final so we lost her in the final week </3

4. Anton Danyluk

I love my DADDY Anton and have done since day one. I think he was honest (you’ve made your bed, lie in anna OOP!) and hilarious (the mum shaving his bum thing aside as its kind of messy) and was initially misunderstood so much so that he nearly went as the first boot. I loved watching his unlucky in love antics with Amy, Lucie, Anna, Elma, Molly-Mae and then finally Belle and his relationship with the latter really helped cement him as one of my favourite islanders of the series. I loved watching them both together and personally think they deserved to be in the final over Ovie and India but I suppose you can’t have everything! I loved his friendship with Amber and the fact he told her to go and win it upon his exit <3 And of course he gave us his iconic mam Sherrie Anne Danyluk and her chart topping song the Razor Rap!

3. Amber Gill

WE love the best winner besides Jess! We watched her really go on a journey in the villa and it was amazing to see. From being a cold hearted cow to Callum to being unable to find a bloke, and choosing Anton to keep him in the villa, to softening to Michael, to staying loyal to him in Casa Amor and returning to find he had chosen Joanna, to being unable to get over him and being in another friendship couple with Ovie to eventually meeting her prince charming in Greg, saying goodbye to Michael when he tried to get with her and then winning the whole thing with Greg. Like I said in Michael’s write up, I would be lying if I said there wasn’t a part of me that wanted to pick Michael just because of how good they were before Casa Amor but it would not have felt right in hindsight with how poorly he treated her during the whole thing and tried to blame her for all of it and basically ostracize her for it. But all of that became irrelevant because she became the bloody winner! WOW. A journey. She was sarcastic, moody, dry, hilarious, feisty, a loyal friend and drop dead gorgeous and I’m utterly ecstatic that she won. I don’t mind Molly-Mae and Tommy but if anybody has had a rollercoaster ride in the villa it was definitely Amber and the best bits of the series proved that. The true nation’s sweetheart!

2. Lucie Donlan

A Cornish surfing queen. Lucie’s placement in this ranking may just kill off the whole thing for the whole of TiBB, but I can’t lie about my love for this beautiful legend. She started off the series the pretty girl that everybody loved and in a love triangle with Joe and Tommy and after picking Joe and him getting dumped she clearly regretted the decision and tried to crawl back to Tommy lmao (after being stuck with Anton for a bit) despite him being in a strong couple with Molly-Mae. The fact she didn’t tell Molly-Mae any of this and went to Tommy and told him not to tell anybody about it and not really seeing why Molly-Mae had a problem with her telling Tommy that she fancied him lmao <3 Then being put in the Casa Amor villa with 6 new blokes and having two compete for her attentions before returning to the villa and deciding to dump her pick George along with Maura in a double dumping and try her luck for Tommy again LMFAO<3 Her random feud with Amy as well was an absolute howl which involved her making her relationship with Joe official on the same day Amy had done with Curtis and then pelting her with food in a food fight task reducing Amy to tears AHHHH<3 Her friendship with Maura was absolutely amazing and I’m so happy that we managed to get Joe to see her flourish with her partner in crime. The episode where they both sat on the day bed and slagged off the rest of the couples who were relaxing in the afternoon sun around them <33 The hatred for her was so OTT and I thought she was a hilarious islander and she went FAR too soon! A Bev!

1. Maura Higgins

Was there any doubt that Mrs. Maura Higgins would be my number one? An Irish queen who walked in and absolutely saved the series after its questionably boring first week. She made a beeline for her man Tommy and made it NO secret that she wanted him, often announcing that he gave her fanny flutters, trying to seduce him on multiple occasions and sucking on a lollipop seductively whilst he watched her RIGHT in front of the girl he was coupled up with Molly Mae AHHH. After Tommy chose Molly-Mae and left our beauty single, it looked all over for her before the producers intervened and sent her on a date with her temporary prince charming Tom, who seemingly swept her off her feet with his handsome face and charm. However, this was short lived as Tom and the lads openly speculated if Maura would be putting it on a plate for Tom in the hideaway because, after all, she was open with her sexuality (DISGUSTING!) right in front of her and she rightfully clocked Tom. ARE YOU JOUKIN? Her imitating his vacant expressions and dumb excuses to his face<3 Following that, Maura and Tom managed to briefly reconcile (she should have NEVER give him another chance) after he apologised to her multiple times but this again was not meant to be as they fell out ONCE more when Maura discovered from Jordan that Tom had called her cringey and OTT amongst other things behind her back and she rightfully clocked him in the middle of the afternoon, screaming at him that he was a ****ING COWARD and was playing the game lmao <3 After that, Maura and Tom were split and she was left single just in time for Casa Amor, where she snogged both Dennon and Marvin (classic Maura <3) and returned to the villa with Marvin. Soon after that, Ms. Maura and her loyal sidekick Lucie (I absolutely adored this friendship I know I’ve spoken about it so many times in this ranking) dumped both of their Casa Amor boyfriends together (<3 <3 <3) and Maura threw the biggest curveball of the series when she announced that she was going to be pursuing her new manly man Curtis right in front of his ex half girlfriend Amy’s face. Of course, Francesca entered and for a short while stole Maura’s man Curtis and she was left with Chris (who I personally believe she would have done better with than Curtis as she carried for Curtis for the last few weeks of the series due to her being so liked and him being so disliked). However, after that, Maura was finally able to snatch her man Curtis and they stormed to the final together, finishing in a respectable fourth place, not bad for a girl who entered the villa in the second week and was loathed by the audience A JOURNEY. She was the BEST islander of all time and I will NOT hear otherwise. She was fiercely loyal (her reaction to Jordan cheating on Anna was a HOWL ‘SHUT YA MOUTH YA PRICK’ and ‘YA JUST SAID IT!’), had exceptional one liners (constantly announcing she had fanny flutters, WHY YAE ASKING HER DAT, ARE YOU JOUKIN, My vagina is TROBBIN, YA A FOOKIN LIAR, A SHOWER OF PRICKS, LUCKY IM WEARING KNICKERS!), was drop dead gorgeous, brought most of the drama to the series and was just MEANT for reality TV. We really lived the Maura Higgins experience this summer and I’ll miss her with all my heart. Maura FOR the jungle.
Old 30-07-2019, 06:09 PM #33

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Full Ranking:

Spoiler:

1. Maura Higgins
2. Lucie Donlan
3. Amber Gill
4. Anton Danyluk
5. Amber Vakili
6. Elma Pazar
7. Chris Taylor
8. Yewande Biala
9. Belle Hassan
10. Molly-Mague Hague
11. Joanna Chimonides
12. Harley Brash
13. India Reynolds
14. Greg O'Shea
15. Tommy Fury
16. Tom Walker
17. Francesca Allen
18. Marvin Brooks
19. Michael Griffiths
20. Jordan Hames
21. Callum Macleod
22. Jourdan Riane
23. Dennon Lewis
24. George Rains
25. Lavena Back
26. Maria Wild
27. Nabila Badda
28. Dan Rose
29. Stevie Bradley
30. Sherif Lanre
31. Joe Garratt
32. Curtis Pritchard
33. Arabella Chi
34. Danny Williams
35. Amy Hart
36. Ovie Soko
Old 30-07-2019, 06:15 PM #34
A great thief

A great thief

The Maura write up <3333
Old 30-07-2019, 06:18 PM #35

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by RileyH View Post
The Maura write up <3333

Best islander EVER PERIODT
Old 30-07-2019, 06:38 PM #36
-

-

A cute ranking even if I don't agree with a few of the placements!

Maura

Last edited by Jason.; 30-07-2019 at 06:40 PM.
Jason. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2019, 06:40 PM #37
-

-

I thought I was the only one that appreciated down to earth legend Elma so I'm glad to see she's high up in your rankings.
Jason. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2019, 06:45 PM #38
Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Lucie Lou in the final two is what the public like to see
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2019, 09:06 PM #39

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason. View Post
A cute ranking even if I don't agree with a few of the placements!

Maura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason. View Post
I thought I was the only one that appreciated down to earth legend Elma so I'm glad to see she's high up in your rankings.
Maura and Elma queen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel-X View Post
Lucie Lou in the final two is what the public like to see
Tea.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
full, islanders, love, personal, rank, rankings, series, thoughts