Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 11-08-2019, 09:44 PM #126
POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Chris
Apprentice 2019: Lottie

POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Chris
Apprentice 2019: Lottie

Hillary is evil and most likely has a lot of blood on her hands ... but I don't think she's involved in any molesting rings.

Oliver_W is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 07:02 AM #127

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper View Post
Dude you're a grown ass man. You really need to let go of Clinton conspiracy theories. Trump has been credibly accused of rape over multiple decades.

But yeah, It's Hilary locking children in the basement of a Washington pizzeria.

You don't even have the courage of your convictions to lay out what you mean, it's all "I wonder who..." which is done to give off the impression you know something, when really you've been getting your news from teenagers and weirdo's with a pepe the frog obsession.

So what if trump has been accused of rape, this is about sex with underage girls..some as young as 12..

The clintons are paedophiles,the clintons l8e to cover up said pedophillia like they lied whilst bill was in office.

I have time and time and time again said that the clintons are paedophiles, and I still believe that, probably even more so now...so I believe that is standing by my convictions...please correct me if I'm wrong...you seem to know an awful lot about me...so I would only take your corrections.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 08:18 AM #128
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
So what if trump has been accused of rape, this is about sex with underage girls..some as young as 12..

The clintons are paedophiles,the clintons l8e to cover up said pedophillia like they lied whilst bill was in office.

I have time and time and time again said that the clintons are paedophiles, and I still believe that, probably even more so now...so I believe that is standing by my convictions...please correct me if I'm wrong...you seem to know an awful lot about me...so I would only take your corrections.
on the same basis as Trump is not guilty until proven in court, the same applies to the Clintons.

I don't think anyone has suggested that the Clintons are squeaky clean, but Trump has been perpetuating conspiracies about Clinton for obvious reasons, the same way he did/does with Obama.

Trump is not all bad for sure, but there is plenty of actual real evidence not fake nor conspiracies that show exactly what type of person he is.
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 09:05 AM #129
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Quote:

Just because you say it, doesn't make it in any way a reality. You didn't come up with that theory all on your own because it comes from the darker parts of the right wing internet.

So, where did you get that initial theory and exactly what evidence is there for it? That's the only thing I'm interested in.
Old 12-08-2019, 09:07 AM #130
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver_W View Post
Hillary is evil and most likely has a lot of blood on her hands ... but I don't think she's involved in any molesting rings.
Agreed - I'm perfectly fine with calling her responsible for "the clinton body count" but lets not go overboard and says she molests children. Even the most heinous of murderers has a code
Old 12-08-2019, 09:22 AM #131

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Just because you say it, doesn't make it in any way a reality. You didn't come up with that theory all on your own because it comes from the darker parts of the right wing internet.

So, where did you get that initial theory and exactly what evidence is there for it? That's the only thing I'm interested in.

The sites I visit don't have political leanings...and I'm not claiming my thoughts as fact..they are what I believe though..quick question...why would Clinton lie about how many flights he took on the lolita express...and why would he sign his security detail off of these flights?
Old 12-08-2019, 09:27 AM #132
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Quote:
The sites I visit don't have political leanings...and I'm not claiming my thoughts as fact..they are what I believe though..quick question...why would Clinton lie about how many flights he took on the lolita express...and why would he sign his security detail off of these flights?
I don't know, but I already said I think there's a good chance he's part of it. I don't have any interest in ruling out (without knowledge) people I might like, and ruling in people I can't stand.

I'm open to the facts, but lets say for example, there was evidence that trump was in on it, and Clinton wasn't, you wouldn't believe it and would then come up with another conspiracy theory about who Hilary threatened to get Bill off the hook. That's the bit I don't understand.
Old 12-08-2019, 10:51 AM #133

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I don't know, but I already said I think there's a good chance he's part of it. I don't have any interest in ruling out (without knowledge) people I might like, and ruling in people I can't stand.

I'm open to the facts, but lets say for example, there was evidence that trump was in on it, and Clinton wasn't, you wouldn't believe it and would then come up with another conspiracy theory about who Hilary threatened to get Bill off the hook. That's the bit I don't understand.
The last paragraph is whataboutary(that's a new word we use now)...my main concern in life is ending pedophillia and having anyone found guilty of it locked up.....no matter who it is, so I would be calling for trumps head if it ever did come out he was involved...but I seriously don't think he is...Clinton and his witchy wife though..evil satanists and disgusting paedophiles imo.
Old 12-08-2019, 12:06 PM #134

He had another bloke in his cell
but he got out a day before he hanged himself
he was not checked for hours
arista is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 01:29 PM #135
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Quote:
The last paragraph is whataboutary(that's a new word we use now)...my main concern in life is ending pedophillia and having anyone found guilty of it locked up.....no matter who it is, so I would be calling for trumps head if it ever did come out he was involved...but I seriously don't think he is...Clinton and his witchy wife though..evil satanists and disgusting paedophiles imo.
Whataboutism doesn't mean what you think it means, if that is how you use it in a sentence. You then go on to confirm exactly what I said was the difference between our positions, by going back to Clinton conspiracy theories that only reside on the far right you insist you're not a member or a consumer of their sites.

Pretty sure you weren't sitting at home one day, and it just popped into your head that hillary is a paedophile, so Id be interested to find out where you first came across that conspiracy theory.

Last edited by The Slim Reaper; 12-08-2019 at 01:35 PM.
The Slim Reaper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 02:43 PM #136

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Whataboutism doesn't mean what you think it means, if that is how you use it in a sentence. You then go on to confirm exactly what I said was the difference between our positions, by going back to Clinton conspiracy theories that only reside on the far right you insist you're not a member or a consumer of their sites.

Pretty sure you weren't sitting at home one day, and it just popped into your head that hillary is a paedophile, so Id be interested to find out where you first came across that conspiracy theory.

Joe public(look him up)....That's where...and many people I have met on anti paedophile marches and demos...people who were systematically abused by certain high profile people...whistle blowers we call them..people who have far more important things to deal with than a political leaning...that is for sure.
Old 12-08-2019, 02:57 PM #137
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Quote:
Joe public(look him up)....That's where...and many people I have met on anti paedophile marches and demos...people who were systematically abused by certain high profile people...whistle blowers we call them..people who have far more important things to deal with than a political leaning...that is for sure.
I didn't even know anti-peadophile marches were a thing. Is anyone marching on behalf of paedophiles?

So you've met some folks on marches in this country who claim to be both victims and whistle blowers and they knew about the Clintons? RW media would pay people a fortune for that information, and they'd be able to whistle blow to a far larger audience, which begs the question, why are whistleblowers only telling folks on random marches? Hannity would crawl over hot coals and pay millions to expose the Clintons with evidence rather than innuendo.
Old 12-08-2019, 03:03 PM #138
Stiff Member

Stiff Member

Quote:
I didn't even know anti-peadophile marches were a thing. Is anyone marching on behalf of paedophiles?

So you've met some folks on marches in this country who claim to be both victims and whistle blowers and they knew about the Clintons? RW media would pay people a fortune for that information, and they'd be able to whistle blow to a far larger audience, which begs the question, why are whistleblowers only telling folks on random marches? Hannity would crawl over hot coals and pay millions to expose the Clintons with evidence rather than innuendo.
Bc there's no evidence. It's just random people who hate the Clintons coming up with crazy stuff. Hating the Clintons has a long and ugly tradition in the US.
Twosugars is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 03:04 PM #139

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

You don't even know anti paedophille marches are a thing???...but want me to see or listen to your opinions on who or who isn't a paedophile....you asked where I get my info from...I've told you...you claim I got it from a right wing website...I've shown you you are wrong in claiming that....

I think we are done with this convo, yeah?
Old 12-08-2019, 03:06 PM #140
Stiff Member

Stiff Member

Quote:
You don't even know anti paedophille marches are a thing???...but want me to see or listen to your opinions on who or who isn't a paedophile....you asked where I get my info from...I've told you...you claim I got it from a right wing website...I've shown you you are wrong in claiming that....

So some people in the UK have dirt on the Clintons and just share it with strangers while marching
Old 12-08-2019, 03:15 PM #141
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Quote:

No, because of all the things to protest about, paedophiles seem like picking the lowest of all the low hanging fruit to me.

Are these marches geared towards a group of people in the north of England that believe Mohammed is the final prophet? Not accusing you of anything, I'm just genuinely curious about these marches.

Yeah, I was wrong about where you got that info, if that's indeed where you got it from. So not a bi-polar leftie ex gf then?
Old 12-08-2019, 03:22 PM #142

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
No, because of all the things to protest about, paedophiles seem like picking the lowest of all the low hanging fruit to me.

Are these marches geared towards a group of people in the north of England that believe Mohammed is the final prophet? Not accusing you of anything, I'm just genuinely curious about these marches.

Yeah, I was wrong about where you got that info, if that's indeed where you got it from. So not a bi-polar leftie ex gf then?
No, they are geared towards the government and the bbc..for covering up years of abuse by high profile people....I've been to a few of these marches, and guess what...hat's where I met my ex gf. ...

Why on earth you would hint or insinuate that the people marching against pedophillia and systematic cover ups of abuse are racist or far right I don't know....are you trying to make a point that only right wing fascists are against pedophillia and cover ups by the establishment?...

Cause it's starting to come across like that!
Old 12-08-2019, 03:25 PM #143
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Quote:
No, they are geared towards the government and the bbc..for covering up years of abuse by high profile people....I've been to a few of these marches, and guess what...hat's where I met my ex gf. ...

Why on earth you would hint or insinuate that the people marching against pedophillia and systematic cover ups of abuse are racist or far right I don't know....are you trying to make a point that only right wing fascists are against pedophillia and cover ups by the establishment?...

Cause it's starting to come across like that!
Like I said, I'd never heard of these marches before, but then when you brought the government/bbc into it, then it made more sense. I didn't know what you were on about, which is the reason I asked you whether they were about the muslim grooming stuff.
Old 12-08-2019, 04:21 PM #144

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Like I said, I'd never heard of these marches before, but then when you brought the government/bbc into it, then it made more sense. I didn't know what you were on about, which is the reason I asked you whether they were about the muslim grooming stuff.
Ok...now that you've cleared me up...perhaps you can go through the same rigmarole with forum members claiming trump is involved...perhaps find out which far left wing conspiracy sites they got thier info from. .

Last edited by parmnion; 12-08-2019 at 04:21 PM.
Old 13-08-2019, 02:56 PM #145

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

https://www.vox.com/2016/1/6/1072258...ita-broaddrick
Old 20-09-2019, 05:55 PM #146
Stiff Member

Stiff Member

An accuser of Jeffrey Epstein has alleged Prince Andrew was “an abuser, a participant” in the disgraced US financier’s exploitation of her as a teenager, in her first television interview.

Virginia Giuffre, formerly Roberts, who was pictured with Prince Andrew in a now notorious photograph, spoke to the US network TV station NBC News about her involvement with Epstein, a convicted sex offender who killed himself in a New York jail in August while facing fresh child sex trafficking charges.

The interview was due to air late on Friday night in the US but there were clips of it on the morning news shows. In them Giuffre tells how Epstein directed her to have sex with other powerful men in his orbit, including, she said, the Queen’s second oldest son, Andrew.
The Guardian
Old 21-09-2019, 12:17 AM #147

arista is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-09-2019, 12:19 AM #148

Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post

LaLaLand is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 07:46 PM #149
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Jeffrey Epstein: ABC stopped report 'amid Palace threats'

Great vid

Quote:
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you. - Don Marquis

Last edited by GiRTh; 06-11-2019 at 07:47 PM.
GiRTh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
case, epstein, jeffrey