Notices

Creative Writing and Books This area is for members' stories and poetry. Also a forum for book reviews and discussion.

Old 30-07-2019, 09:47 PM #1

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Natalie Nunn
CBB21: Ginuwine

Favourites (more):
Default Power rangers Mighty New Five

Im writing my own power rangers Reboot movie based on 5 teenagers who find the mighty morphin power coins and together they become the new mighty morphin power rangers

JJ Oliver:Red:16: JJ is the new kid at angel grove high due to being kicked out of multiple schools for his love for Karate and fighting others he is also the son of tommy and Kat Oliver Actor Leo Howard

Mikaela Hung:Yellow: :17: Mikaela is the co captain of the cheerleading squad at angel grove high she comes from a rich family and is very wise she is also the popular girl at Angel Grove High Actress: Lana Condor

Owen Lennards:Blue: :16: - Owen Lennards is a young British Male who others at Angel Grove high consider a dork due to being the high schools mascot and being part of the marching band Actor: Asa Butterfield:

Gabby Hanson:Pink: :16: Gabby Hanson is very intelligent and enjoys science she is brainy she has a huge interest in Dinosaurs and ancient objects even though she is a nerd she is far from a pushover Actress: Chloe moretz

Calvin Brooks :Black: :17: Calvin Brooks is the star of the angel grove high basketball team he is a huge ladies man he is very charismatic and lazy but behind all that is a young male who wants to achieve big dreams Actor: shameik moore

Soon I will be uploading the first part of the script also expect some appearances and references from the original mighty morphin power rangers series

Last edited by Owoaje1993; 30-07-2019 at 10:01 PM.
Owoaje1993 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2019, 10:05 PM #2

Is Chloe Moretz playing 16 year olds for the rest of her life?
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2019, 10:16 PM #3

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
Is Chloe Moretz playing 16 year olds for the rest of her life?
I think she would suit the character
Old 31-07-2019, 02:15 AM #4
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

This is great Owoaje. I'm not aware of the actors you have chosen but wow what a good looking bunch. Look forward to reading more....

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Kate! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2019, 06:52 AM #5
TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):

interesting, same as Kate looking forward to read more

Spoiler:

Israel we Love You
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2019, 10:53 AM #6

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Scene1: We are in the city of Reefside California in the year 2010 at 9pm where the city is dark where we are in a colonial family style home which belongs to the original green power ranger Tommy Oliver and his Wife former pink ranger Katherine Hillard in the bedroom of their 5 yearold son JJ Oliver who has brown hair and is caucasian Tommy is getting ready to tuck him to bed and read him a Bed time story

In JJ’s room we see karate trophies and medals pictures of JJ,Tommy ,Katherine and his new born sister Lexi

Detective Tommy Oliver: Veteran power ranger now cop and family man Tommy has a love hate relationship with his son JJ who he is a bit of a rebel despite that

JJ OLIVER

Hey Dad can you please tell me another story about the Power Rangers

Detective Tommy Oliver

Ok one more JJ then you gotta go bed promise

JJ then gives his Dad a thumbs up

JJ OLIVER

Ok Dad I promise

OFFICER TOMMY OLIVER

Right so where do I start Long ago there was an evil Witch who would go by the name of Rita Ripulsa who had an army of evil villainous monsters who all got locked and sealed away for a thousand years then years later she returns and is trying to destroy earth

JJ OLIVER

That’s where the power Rangers would come in

OFFICER TOMMY OLIVER

Hahaha hold your horses JJ then this wise Galactic sage named Zordon and his robotic assistant Alpha 5 call on a team of teenagers to fight off the evil who became the legendary heroes of the power rangers

JJ OLIVER

Dad did they defeat Rita

OFFICER TOMMY OLIVER

Too right they did defeat Rita and her army then more villains started coming and unlishing trying to destroy the power rangers

We then see a worried face of JJ Scott

JJ OLIVER

So the power rangers were defeated

OFFICER TOMMY OLIVER

Oh no Fate would always call on new teams of heroes to stop the bad guys no matter how big or how hard the battle was the Power Rangers would always manage to pull through and defeat evil

JJ OLIVER

Awesome

Then Tommy's wife and JJ’s Mother Katherine Oliver Walks into the room where she stands by the door smiling and officer Tommy Oliver looks at her then Grins

Katherine OLIVER

So I’ve just put baby lexi to bed and that’s it guys no more stories time for you to go bed mr

JJ OLIVER

Fine mum

Then officer Tommy and Katherine Oliver both kiss JJ On the head

OFFICER TOMMY OLIVER

Now time for you to get some sleep ok JJ

Then Officer Tommy Olivers phone starts to ring he then answers and Katherine is stroking JJ’s head

OFFICER TOMMY OLIVER

Hello Rocky what's up? Ok I'll be there right away

Katherine then touches Officer Tommy Olivers shoulder

KATHERINE OLIVER

Work?

OFFICER TOMMY OLIVER

Yep

JJ Oliver

Dad before you go were the power rangers Real and are they still alive?

OFFICER TOMMY OLIVER

JJ Nobody knows and if they were I am pretty sure if evil tries to concur earth there will be a new team of rangers to stop them

Last edited by Owoaje1993; 31-07-2019 at 07:51 PM.
Old 04-08-2019, 02:02 AM #7

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Scene2:10 years later in the year 2020 the weather is sunny its morning it has been a week since The Oliver Family have moved to angel grove from reefside we now see a Caucasian young Male which happens to be a 16 year-old JJ Oliver on the beach doing karate then we see his dad tommy Oliver where jj and tommy are arguing

JJ Oliver:16: JJ is the new kid at angel grove high due to being kicked out of multiple schools for his love for karate and constantly getting into fights JJ is also the son of veteran power rangers tommy and Kat Oliver

We see a soda bottle with the lid on top but not closed then JJ runs forward to the soda bottle to karate kick the lid off the bottle

JJ

Hiyaaaaaaa

The lid of the bottle falls off

Then we can see JJ having Earphones on listening to pop rock music

We can see practising for the karate expo where we can see him doing kicks and punches

Then we can now see a police car driving into the beach which happens to be JJ’s Dad Tommy Oliver

JJ Oliver

Oh great look who it is

Detective Tommy Oliver

Hey Kido you ready for school?

JJ Oliver

Dad stop calling that I’m not a kid geez I’m 16

Detective Tommy Oliver

Hey your still young ok wait till when you get to my age and are you excited for your first day at Angel Grove high?

JJ Oliver

What do you think Dad? I really cannot be bothered with constantly switching schools all because of some bozos who are looking for trouble

Detective Tommy Oliver

JJ listen to me that attitude will get you nowhere okay JJ I tough you karate for self defence and disaplin not to constantly get into fights in school

JJ Oliver

Dad you see you don’t understand I’m gonna be the new kid at some lame ass school where you have the annoying dorks the weird nerds the dramatic attention seeking cheerleaders and the dickish jocks turn there’s me the new kid where people are like no who wants to be friends with the new kid

Detective Tommy Oliver

JJ I know what it’s like to be the new kid at school especially at AngelGrove high Son plus this is from someone who used to be a teacher Son this is your future if you keep on getting thrown out of schools you won’t have no future people like you will end up being a criminal

JJ Oliver

Dad ohhhh please I do karate so I can better myself me doing karate makes me feel awesome besides I’m training for the up and coming karate expo next month

Detective Tommy Oliver

JJ you are 16 I don’t want you getting into anymore trouble ok I’m your dad I don’t want my kid to be a punk with no future understand you can do so much more with your life your a smart kid You also just need the right friends to help and guide you

JJ Oliver

Oh please you just don’t get it do you Oldman of course you don’t your a cop your just like the rest of them you never understand do you the police the silver Guardians they are all the same all go by the law

Detective Tommy Oliver

JJ I have been in your position before I know what it’s like it may not be easy but if you give Angel Grove high a chance I’m sure you will be fine plus if it wasn’t for that school I probably would never have met your mum and then you and you little sister lexi would not be born

JJ

Whatever you say dad

Detective Tommy Oliver

For all you know JJ you could even find yourself a girlfriend there I did

JJ Oliver

Dad give me a break dating during your time is so old school any way I do not wanna be late for my first day at my new prison

Detective Tommy Oliver

Hey squirt try and keep out of trouble don’t get into fights alright if you do then your grounded
Old 13-09-2019, 06:41 PM #8

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Fade In:

INT

Scene3: we can now see JJ walking down the hall where a Chinese American girl called Mikaela hung walks past him then catches his eye Mikaela and her two best friends Samantha and Abbie are discussing Mikaela not being social

Mikaela Houng:17: Mikaela is the co captain of the cheerleading squad at angel grove high she comes from a rich family and is very wise

Samantha

Hey Mikaela over here

Mikaela Hung

Hey Samantha hey Abbie what’s going on?

Abbie

What’s going on seriously Mikaela you haven’t come to cheerleading practice In like a month

Mikaela Hung

I know just had lot of homework to do my parents are so strict on me getting into college it’s so annoying

Samantha

Oh that sucks so I guess your missing my party this weekend Tucker will be there

Mikaela Hung

Oh please it was one kiss and we both got too drunk and let’s not forget he was such a bad kisser

Abbie

Doesn’t matter Mikaela if your not around for next practise then your off the team like BitchGirlBye

Mikaela Lung

Come on you girls cannot be serious I’ll do every thing I can to try and turn up can’t make no promises ok

Samantha

Sure whatever just make sure you come turn up to practise

Then the morning school bell rings for the first class

We see JJ walking around the hall looking lost he then sees Mikaela

JJ Oliver

Ahhh excuse me do you know where Computer science is please

Mikaela Houng

Im in that class I’ll show you wait your the new kid JJ you have just moved here right? I live next door to you

JJ Oliver

Yep that is correct

Mikaela Houng

So what brings you over to Angel Grove?

JJ Oliver

Oh ahhh scholarship

Mikaela Houng

Oh really which one

JJ Oliver

Ahhhhhh

JJ looks at the floor and sees a poster

JJ Oliver

Oh im on the BulkaSkullers Scholarship programme

Mikaela Houng

So your on a Scholarship to be a janitor? Yeah it takes real smart and brains to become one (Mikaela says sarcastically)

JJ Oliver

Wow what is your problem seriously god your annoying

Mikaela Houng

I’m not annoying I’m just good at reading people

JJ Oliver

Fine you got me I got kicked out my last school for fighting so my parents sent me here since they both used to go here big woop

Mikaela Oliver

Hold on your Tommy and Katherine Oliver’s son right your parents are Angel Grove high legends and veterans

JJ Oliver

No **** Sherlock

JJ sees a year book picture of his father on the alumni wall saying Tommy Oliver 1993-1997

Mikaela Houng

Hey JJ here we are in here

JJ Oliver

Damn it really does look like hell in this place probably won’t be long until I’m out of a ****hole of a school
Old 13-09-2019, 06:42 PM #9

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I hope I get a cameo in this Owoaje.
Old 13-09-2019, 06:45 PM #10

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strictly Jake View Post
I hope I get a cameo in this Owoaje.
Who knows
Old 13-09-2019, 09:47 PM #11

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Fade in

INT

Scene4:Class where the teacher recognises the name JJ Oliver

We are in class now where students making noise and in a crowded class we see JJ walking around the class he then sees Mikaela Oliver sitting and is torn to sit next to her or behind her until Samantha and Abbie take the seats next to and behind Mikaela we then see a British 15 year old blonde Caucasian Male called Owen Lennards offering JJ a seat

Owen Lennards:15: - Owen Lennards is a young British Male who others at Angel Grove high consider a dork due to being the high schools mascot and being part of the marching band

Owen Lennards

Hey new guy there’s a seat over here sit here

JJ Oliver

Oh joy sure why not sounds fun

As JJ goes to sit next to Owen he offers jj a hand shake but JJ ignores it

Owen Lennards

The name is Owen Owen lennards but my friends call me O dog

JJ Oliver

Hey Harry Potter don’t care and no they don’t Oliver Twist

Owen Lennards

Hey I am cool I’m cooler than cool fine your right I don’t really have any friends except since I’m the school mascot I’m kind of friends with the basketball team So it’s your first day here at angel grove if you stick by me matey I’m sure you would go along

Then the teacher walks in and it turns out to be The original and veteran Blue Ranger Billy Cranston

Professor Billy Cranston: Billy is the Original blue power ranger who is now a billionaire and has given up his ranger powers to become a teacher where at times he struggles to understand the youth of today and likes to give them life lessons he got told when he was young

Professor Billy Cranston

Hello class looks like we got a new student in our class today JJ Oliver he then grins JJ what a surprise your here I know your parents

JJ Oliver

Let me guess your an old friend ? How could I have guest

Billy Cranston

Guess you could say that anyways how is your oldman Tommy ? i heard his a cop now let’s say me and both your parents helped a lot of people

JJ Oliver

Helped a lot of people what you mean ? Let me guess you were also part of the feds?

Professor Billy Cranston

Oh no we helped people out in a different way last time I saw your dad was am don’t worry it’s all history now it was a long time ago

On Billy’s table he has an ancient box t

Then a 16 year old Blonde Caucasian girl called Gabby Hanson runs in through the door

Gabby Hanson:16: Gabby Hanson is very intelligent and enjoys science along with looking at ancient artefacts and fossil hunting she is brainy but strong also cares about the environment even though she is a nerd she is far from a pushover

Gabby Hanson

So sorry I’m late Mr Cranston I was literally on my way here until

Professor Billy Cranston

It’s ok Gabby don’t worry about it glad you can make it

We then see a 17 year old African American Male called Calvin Brooks listening to hip hop through his headphones and having his feet on the table

Calvin Brooks:17: Calvin Brooks is the star of the angel grove high basketball team he is very charismatic and lazy who wants to achieve big dreams

Professor Billy Cranston sees Calvin then grins then shakes his head then professor Billy Cranston walks up to Calvin then turns off his speaker

Professor Billy Cranston

Excuse me Mr Brooks don’t know if you realised but the class has already started

Calvin Brooks

Oh hey it’s Mr Caplin ? Isn’t it

Professor Billy Cranston

No he retired and passed a long time ago Calvin also can you please turn off that bad music seriously you kids of today are a generation of you don’t know how lucky you are

Then Calvin turns to his right then winks at Gabby

Calvin Brooks

Oh hey gorgeous how about a date Saturday me and you Bulk and Skull burger ?

Gabby Hanson

Oh am no thanks I have no interest or any desires to date right now plus I’m not really interested in guys either

Calvin Brooks

Wow no need to be like that duh and come on we can meet after practice maybe we can shoot some hoops after ?

Then we see JJ looking unimpressed

JJ Oliver

Oh please who does this show off think he is Troy Bolton ?

Owen Lennards

Oh this is Calvin Brooks he is the star of the Angel Grove Panthers basketball team he is like the ultimate ladies man here at the school

JJ Oliver

Oh yeah a real Casanova huh? so what do you know about that girl over there in front Mikaela?

Owen Lennards

What Mikaela Houng her family are like stinking rich and she is also a very talented Cheerleader wait let me guess JJ you got a crush on her

JJ Oliver

What ammm no what gives you that impression huh

Owen Lennards

Oh come man I’ve seen how you look at her mate my advice is

Then the bell rings
Old 13-09-2019, 09:50 PM #12
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):

Very good Owoaje

Kate! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-09-2019, 10:41 AM #13
TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):

TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):

great beginning and introductions

Spoiler:

Israel we Love You
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
mighty, power, rangers