Notices

Survivor Discuss all versions of the CBS reality show.

Old 01-12-2019, 01:52 AM #2051
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Yeah honestly Rob being shoved down our throats as a figurehead of Survivor is even more insulting with the recent events of Varner outing Zeke and the whole Dan/Kellee thing considering how he handled John's sexuality and the Richard/Sue thing in All-Stars. I know people are going to come in and chime about how ~things were different then~ but it's still not cute.

John and Neleh are also BFFs now and both want to come back and play again? Get them and T-Bird *BACK* already ffs!
Old 01-12-2019, 01:53 AM #2052
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

**** bring Kelly Goldsmith back too, I don't think she's as vocal about wanting to go back as the others I mentioned but I swear I remember listening to an interview with her not all that long ago and she said she wouldn't mind returning?
Old 01-12-2019, 05:43 PM #2053
King Judd

Favourites:
BBUSA15: Judd

King Judd

Favourites:

9 was an extra footage episode, so onto 10!

Survivor 2: The Australian Outback: Episode 10

Jerri and Colby being paired is just brilliant, I love their relationship

The great barrier reef, there's a reward worth winning!

The editing on this challenge seems really off, like just a really quick montage and then some weird ass music.

An amazing reward, what an opportunity for them both, looks like paradise. Jerri exclaiming how romantic the setting is too, she's hilarious.

Another interesting challenge, like the concept of this one. Colby is an absolute savage telling Jerri to put the rope around her neck.

So Nick wins immunity when he probably needs it most, after he was saying he was weak and thinking of quitting.

Jerri is gone! Such a shame as she was a brilliant character and this episode really solidified her as a villian. Her own tribe turned against her, shame she didn't last a little longer!

Boots (In order of faves)-

Jerri
Kimmi
Alicia
Debb
Mitchell
Michael
Kel
Mad Dog
Varner
Old 02-12-2019, 07:08 PM #2054
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

So I am getting SNOWED IN and I am going to celebrate by spontaneously rewatching and tweaking my edgic for SJDS? It's always been on my rewatch list because it's a legitimate top five season and there are so many questions I have...

Are Natalie and/or Jeremy CPP instead of just CP? How is Keith not OTTM?! How on earth are Jaclyn and Dale MORP?!?!?! Some scores need to be settled and I think it is time!

Also I remember NOT liking Keith this season and then he had the biggest glo up ever in Cambodia, so I'm ready to let him into my heart this time because I'm 99% sure he's actually just as good in SJDS too but I only had room for one man in my heart and his name is Jon Misch I'm ready to let everyone else into my hearts, except for like Reed and Josh and Jon Rocker.

Last edited by Macie Lightfoot; 02-12-2019 at 07:08 PM.
Macie Lightfoot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 07:47 PM #2055
Too glam to give a damn

Too glam to give a damn

I'll be keeping my eye on the thread, Macie

Please Note : There is nothing wrong at all with being gay.
Braden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 07:50 PM #2056
King Judd

Favourites:

King Judd

Favourites:

Survivor 2: The Australian Outback: Episode 1 1

Absolutely savage singing 'Ding, Dong the Witch is dead!' after Jerris elimination. Was she really THAAAAT bad? I suppose Rodger and her never really got on?

Damn that bag of rice looks suspicious eh Amber?

'Everyone would bring back Jerri... if she had rice to come with her...' desperate time's ay Elisabeth?

YES, the Survivor auction- probably one of my favorites ever, so wish they still did this on current seasons.

One of the rewards: Six fries and some dip, lol.

The auction isn't the same without the ADVANTAGES though! Add a whole different aspect to the game other than them just enjoying food.

Yeah the burger would have tempted me, that or a pizza.

The water rising, this Australian location is one of the most interesting. Visually Fiji is absolutely stunning and I can see why mot recent seasons have stayed there, however I'd love a different type of location from 41 on wards to change things up- who agrees?

Love this challenge, not sure who I want to win but probably Amber as she was left out of the last vote.

Jeff coming to leverage with them is a first, interesting too, it's the tribe's own fault that this happened and it's good he's bargaining with them.

Amber could be the pivot vote right now, going against Colby, Tina and Keith- an important role right now.

So Nick's gone, meaning Amber stayed with her alliance, think it was the best decision for her at this point though she may be bottom of her alliance now?

Jerri
Kimmi
Alicia
Debb
Mitchell
Michael
Kel
Nick
Mad Dog
Varner

Last edited by Joe.; 04-12-2019 at 07:51 PM.
Joe. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 04:22 PM #2057
King Judd

Favourites:

King Judd

Favourites:

Survivor 2: The Australian Outback: Episode 12

So looks like Amber will be the next boot, hope it's not as predictable as that, either her or Rodger/Elisabeth.

Ugh Colby had to win that didn't he. Really was rooting for Amber with that reward. Real shame he couldn't bring anyone with him either.

This cowboy reward is one of Probst's wet dreams ffs.

Wow that storm was intense, one of the worst I've seen in Survivor!

Then kangaroo trying to get out of the storm is heartbreaking.

You can tell Probst absolutely loves Colby.

Crazy they spotted the tin of food still sealed down by the river. Could it have been placed there by production?

We are seeing a LOT of this reward, literally ten minutes of Colby eating food nearly. Then inter-cutting with everyone at camp struggling.

Colby got immunity :eyeroll: His wins are becoming frustrating.

Rodger blaming the ruined camp on the 'females' decision, lol.

Genuinely sad to see Amber go, really started to like her and was championing her as the underdog.

Jerri
Amber
Kimmi
Alicia
Debb
Mitchell
Michael
Kel
Nick
Mad Dog
Varner

Last edited by Joe.; 07-12-2019 at 04:23 PM.
Old 07-12-2019, 04:44 PM #2058
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

Wait, did Boston Rob out John in Marquesas? And how did he handle the Richard/Sue thing in All Stars?
Old 07-12-2019, 05:22 PM #2059
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
Wait, did Boston Rob out John in Marquesas? And how did he handle the Richard/Sue thing in All Stars?
Yeah, John wasn’t planning on revealing his sexuality to the tribe, but one day Rob and John were having one of their arguments, and Rob randomly asks John if he is gay, to which John responded “Ahhhh don’t ask me that”, hesitated for a bit, but then confirmed that he was. There were other people present at this argument too iirc. John then had a confessional about this, and said that he was very passive aggressive about it, and then sarcastically thanked Rob for outing him. It’s not on the same levels as the Varner/Zeke situation in Game Changers, but still pretty bad imo.

Spoiler:

Matthew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 05:30 PM #2060
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew. View Post
Yeah, John wasn’t planning on revealing his sexuality to the tribe, but one day Rob and John were having one of their arguments, and Rob randomly asks John if he is gay, to which John responded “Ahhhh don’t ask me that”, hesitated for a bit, but then confirmed that he was. There were other people present at this argument too iirc. John then had a confessional about this, and said that he was very passive aggressive about it, and then sarcastically thanked Rob for outing him. It’s not on the same levels as the Varner/Zeke situation in Game Changers, but still pretty bad imo.
Hmmm I don't remember this at all. Not sure if I even caught it the first time around or if I'm just forgetting but I do remember some questionable confessionals from him re: John C & Tammy

Rob was funny tho
Old 08-12-2019, 05:07 PM #2061
King Judd

Favourites:

King Judd

Favourites:

Survivor 2: The Australian Outback: Episode 13

Outback internet cafe :dead:

Oh my God the size of that Computer

This messaging reminds me of when I used to race home from school and g straight on MSN lol.

Wow, Keith's wife is beautiful.

YES, so glad Tina won that reward and not Colby, she really deserved it.

I like the immunity challenges at night, makes it even more eerie and dramatic. Love the nod to Australian history as well.

So Colby wins immunity once again, his immunity streak is getting frustrating, I don't know why, I like him but I am finding it annoying.

Very commendable of Rodger saying he'll go over Elisabeth, hate such an easy vote, would love them to turn the tables and get rid of Keith instead.

A shame Rodger went actually, was a predictable boot, he was a good contestant, wish we'd seen a bit more of a fight for him int he end instead of giving up.

Jerri
Amber
Kimmi
Rodger
Alicia
Debb
Mitchell
Michael
Kel
Nick
Mad Dog
Varner
Old 10-12-2019, 03:02 PM #2062
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

Survivor: Thailand

Survivor Thailand is finished! It was my least favourite series so far but not unwatchable either. When put like that, it sounds a bit like BB2? I also sorted out a few of my Edgic charts from previous seasons, especially Borneo, as I watched that season without knowing the elimination order, and there were a lot of ratings that needed fixed. I’ll also add a cast ranking for Borneo soon.

Edgic
Spoiler:

1. Shii Ann - Shii Ann was a fun narrator for the first half of the season, and this season was already dull as it was, but it became even duller once Shii Ann left. Her sarcastic comments, and her hilarious confessionals were missed.
“He is messing with the wrong girl. You do not mess with the Shii Girl and not get the horns.
“Food is one of the things which human beings share to show affection for each other.
“Robb is an idiot who talks too much with no logical thoughts.
(voting out Robb) A wise man knows much but says little; a fool knows little but says far too much.
“Penny, you are manipulative, I know that’s not a pleasant word but that’s just the way it is. I am looking forward to watching her in All Stars.

2. Helen - Same idea as Shii Ann in that Helen’s confessionals were good to watch as she would sit back and talk **** about her tribe-mates all day long.
Helen on Jan: “She’s a nightmare. At one point, I was about ready, if I had a pistol in my pocket, I’d have shot her first and shot me second. That’s why I don’t carry a gun.
Helen on Jan’s pet bat who died: “I feel bad if a kitten dies, but I’m looking at this slimy bat going uhhh yeah that’s real sad, bury that thing before flies get all over it.
Helen on how much she likes her tribemates: “Hehhh I guess so as much as you can like STRANGERS.
Helen on Clay: “Quite frankly, Clay does SQUAT in camp. He has gone on ONE water run in 33 days and he swamped the boat when he went. That stuff goes right up my hnnnnnnn HELL NO.

3. Clay - Probably not a good person irl but he was funny to watch because he was such an asshole who thought he was above everybody else, but was actually quite pathetic, as reflected by Robb strangling him and Clay’s natural reaction is to flap his arms like a bird and go “HRGHHHHHHHHH” Everybody hated him, and he hated everybody Moments from The Clay Jordan Experience include but are not limited to,
- Bringing in a golf club as his luxury item and raging when people want to use it.
- Comparing Helen to an encyclopaedia, because she is not fun and there is nothing fun in there to read, and you only open it up when you want information.
- Writing down “Bye Bye Denver Diva”, to evict Ghandia and getting a warning from Jeff Probst that nicknames were not allowed (although strangely he was fine with Ted voting off Ken as “NYC” in the same season but anyway)
- Saying he would rather eat a hamburger, fries and apple dumpling than have sex with his wife.
- Giving the camera the most unimpressed look when Jan got excited about the Survivor Auction.
- “Penny is a cute sweet little girl. She thinks that her looks and her little talent can get whatever she wants from men, well, I am 46 years old and she ain’t getting **** out of me!”
- His Jake impression “HeY i’M jUsT a GoOd OlD mOuNtAiN mAn WhO gOeS oUt AnD kIlLs ThEm ElEpHaNtS aNd FaLlS dOwN tHem MoUnTaInS aNd I fIgHt OfF mEn WiTh AlLiGaToRs AnD… if he thinks we’re buying that, he’s crazy.”
- Refusing to answer Helen’s jury question after he watched her shout at Brian, because no answer in the world would satisfy her, so why try?

4. Ghandia - GHANDIA JOHNSON! 33! LEGAL SECRETARY! (Holly Allen 24 Wyoming left shaking) Ghandia was a scream and I wish she lasted longer. Wanting to punch Clay in the ass and the eye Screaming LUCKY BASTARDS at Sook Jai after Chuay Ghan lost a comp Getting so frustrated with Grindgate that she went to the ocean and screamed at the top of her voice, only to be referred to as “Ugh, crazy lady” by Clay Calling Ted “stupid, asinine and crappy” BYE BYE DENVER DIVA x

5. Jan - Ever so slightly overrated but still very good nonetheless. Jan was the MORP happy-go-lucky person who shines very brightly because they are cast in a **** season but we still appreciate them anyway, eg Helen Adams. Basically, Jan was a very kind-hearted, slightly crazy grandma who loved alcohol, got upset over a dead bat which she went on to name Oscar, and said stuff like “First thing I’m doing when I get out of here is having 4 beers, 2 in each hand and a big fat pizza, that’s exactly what I’m going to do, and find some sucker with a cigar and con it off of him. AND LAUGH.

6. Robb - I could not stand Robb at the beginning because he was far too obnoxious, but I ended up liking Robb in the end. Ordinarily I’d have rolled my eyes at someone “going on a journey” in 6 episodes but I didn’t mind it? I also liked that he voted off Shii Ann because she was annoying but assured that it was nothing personal

7. Stephanie - I kiiiiind of like Stephanie because she went from being “the fun one who is full of life and goes skinny dipping etc” to hating everybody and just wanting the whole experience to be over with But overall, an inconsequential ep 5 boot who I wouldn’t have minded if she stayed, but wasn’t bothered if she went either.

8. Jake - Came across like a very nice man

9. Jed - Lmao he was only on the show for 3 episodes and all 3 of them were just people moaning about how lazy he was

10. Ted - I don’t really care for anybody from #10 downwards, but Ted was the more likeable one out of this group so here he is...

11. Penny - Ehh I think she’s liked among Survivor fans, and if so, then I think she’s overrated because I don’t really get the Penny thing at all. She was just kind of, *there*, and her tribe-mates didn’t like her. For a CPN, not very exciting at all imo.

12. Ken - was a contestant on Survivor Thailand.

13. Tanya - Seemed to have potential but then she got ill and was voted off, shame.

14. John - https://survivor.fandom.com/wiki/John_Raymond

15. Brian - A smug, arrogant, dick and not even in a funny way either. Helen summed it up when she described him as “the epitome of a used car salesman.” I don’t dislike him though because he at least brought something to the series but **** me he was sleazy as.

16. Erin - Really boring, and also made some pretty questionable comments about Shii Ann’s culture and how repulsed she was by Shii Ann eating the neck of the chicken.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Matthew.; 27-12-2019 at 11:48 PM.
Old 11-12-2019, 05:39 PM #2063
King Judd

Favourites:

King Judd

Favourites:

Survivor 2: The Australian Outback: Episode 14

The classic car reward! Such an iconic challenge of early Survivor, high stakes and important- could impact the rest of the game too!

FFS Colby. I remember liking Colby first time around, I mean he is a nice guy but his wins are so predictable. I think the joy of Australia though is the final outcome of underdogs vs Colby.

Like the way they were given scales, really puts into perspective the survival aspect of the game.

'We got enough grub, I'm gonna join ya!' OF COURSE Probst is joining Colby on this reward, he's just finished fapping over the cowboy reward.

Starting to find Elisabeth very attractive, especially when she's not wearing that vile head-gear!

Like Keith's reflective statement, am liking him more and more too.

Don't even like the car anyway, it's yellow and annoying.

Colby's mum third wheeling his date with Jeff...

This reward get's weirder, Colby in the shower then it cuts to his mum taking a picture of him in there.

So Colby wins immunity AGAIN, you may as well call this episode the Colby episode. If I were Keith, Tina or Elisabeth I'd be DESPERATE to vote him out!!

Sad to see Elisabeth go, liked her in the end, she was a tough cookie. *Taps Tina's shoulder on the way out*- 'Try wear that thing' meaning immunity lol.

Jerri
Amber
Kimmi
Rodger
Alicia
Elisabeth
Debb
Mitchell
Michael
Kel
Nick
Mad Dog
Varner
Old 12-12-2019, 04:42 AM #2064
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Shii Ann was a fun narrator for the first half of the season
Facts

Quote:
this season was already dull as it was, but it became even duller once Shii Ann left
Facts

Quote:
Her sarcastic comments, and her hilarious confessionals were missed.
Facts

Quote:
I could not stand Robb at the beginning
Noooooo

Quote:
but I ended up liking Robb in the end.
Ok facts
Old 15-12-2019, 01:58 PM #2065
King Judd

Favourites:

King Judd

Favourites:

Survivor 2: The Australian Outback: Episode 15

These reflection sections last a ridiculous amount of time, I swear the first half of this episode could just be glazed over as it's not that important.

Whew, any idea why it's Day 40? Was the season extended due to the weather?

Dislike the 'memory walk' or whatever it's called, just really strung out and as a viewer I want to get to the finale!

Not a fan of challenges at tribal, doesn't allow for much strategy afterwards.

Wow, Colby again continuing his winning streak. At this point I'm shocked he didn't win, Tina must have put up an impressive final tribal speech surely?

So Keith is gone, he seemed to give up in the end, I think this is the right final two even though I dislike Colby now and all of his wins.

Jerri
Amber
Kimmi
Rodger
Alicia
Keith
Elisabeth
Debb
Mitchell
Michael
Kel
Nick
Mad Dog
Varner

Would have loved to have seen Keith or Tina win immunity and get rid of Colby. Real shame.

I think Colby's lying when he says he dosen't think he can win against TIna, I think he's very confident. See I know America (and Probst for that matter) loved him, so I'm interested to see this fall from grace!

I really like the way the jury narrate their pre-final tribal thoughts as the final two walks to the final tribal, nice format.

Colby talking about his water consumption during the final tribal as it helped him get to the end lol.

*After winning a car already* Colby says he’d buy a motorbike with the money.

Love Elisabeth’s question on ‘Which two jury members would you exclude from winning the game’!- Absolutely savage and inventive.

I think Tina’s being a lot more honest in her answers and has handled the jury a lot better. Colby not even having last words for the jury sums it up, I think he thinks he has it in the bag.

Wow, the live stage is impressive, and Tina/Colby look so different!

Am so happy Tina won, Colby winning was such an obvious ending but I think Tina played a very clever game and handled the last tribal council very well.

Jerri
Amber
Kimmi
Tina
Rodger
Alicia
Keith
Elisabeth
Colby
Debb
Mitchell
Michael
Kel
Nick
Mad Dog
Varner

Will post reunion/overall season thoughts very soon.

Last edited by Joe.; 15-12-2019 at 01:58 PM.
Old 18-12-2019, 10:03 PM #2066
King Judd

Favourites:

King Judd

Favourites:

Overall Season Thoughts/& Reunion

I enjoyed the reunion, everyone was given a fair secment and the questions we wanted to hear were asked. Watching it a second time around it's clear this seasonw as largely character based and there were some really strong ones. Colby would have porbably got America's favourite had it been a feature.

I loved Australia, it seems like the game already from Borneo is evolving into a much more strategically based game. Most of the episodes had longer strategy talks and less filler though the classic 'survival' skills were still there. We had our first medical evac and an extremely close final two vote among many other enjoyable things. I think the only moan was that it would have been too long and we still had some goats in the season. Memorable characters such as Jerri provided a great villain and I just loved underdog Tina's win. Interested to see what happens when the show travels to Africa,
can't remember much from my first watch except Theresa and Lex!

Overall Ranking
Jerri- 'Laughing all the way to the bank' Jerri really was one of the stars of Australia. So funny and a hilarious 'love to hate' character. Can't believe people actually had her pictures on a dartboard. Brilliant.
Kimmi- Have I placed Kimmi too high? I don't think so, yeah she was a letdown in Cambodia but in Australia she was a SCREAM. The fight with Alicia will forever be iconic. She was just hilarious and the first to bring up vegetarianism.
Tina- A well deserved winner. HEr son says beforehand that the family were just normal 'hillbillies' and it's craz how famous she became, nowadays Survivor contestants could probably pass you in the street. But Tina was so likeable, so normal and against Colby deserved the win full heatedly, a true underdog. She was worth rooting for. I so wanted her to win and even watching 'Back to the Outback' really backs that up in how lovely she is and what a brilliant winner she was.
Amber- I loved Amber. I was really rooting for her, found her extremely attractive and found her enjoyable to watch. Wish she'd stay longer, but I obviously know about her Survivor legacy!

Alicia- 'I will always wave my finger in your face'- what a legendary quote. Alicia was tough, athletic and rocked an iconic silver bikkini- what's not to like?
Colby- I don't dislike Colby, that's why he's in orange. HE wasn't my favorite either. He was an extremely and annoyingly likable and good looking guy. His immunity streak became frustrating and almost like he was unbeatable, some of the things he said just didn't seem sincere. But as I said, I don't hate him, he was a great player.
Rodger- The original Donny Thompson. A real lovable character and likable to watch. You need characters like Rodger in Survivor and his relationship with Elisabeth was lovely.
Elisabeth- She was tough in the end, annoying to watch at first but became a likable character.
Mad Dog- Moved Mad Dog up actually after watching 'Back from the Outback' as she's walking round in a red bikkini, is actually hilarious and is giving me Debbie vibes. Wish we could have seen more of this in the actual season!
Mike- He was a big character, a leader and a bringer of food. I think if it wasn't for the med evac then he would have gone far. The med evac is such a big part of the early seasons, showing how dangerous the game could really be.
Debb- 'What did you think of me in Survivor?' .. 'Go **** yourself' LOL. I felt bad for Deb after the season and during the reunion, like she was properly upset as to what happened on the show. She wasn't a favorite but I wish we'd seen more of her.
Keith- Keith was a nice guy and I was surprised how far he actually made it. He was friendly and a likable character really who provided some funny moments.

Mitchell- Mitchell is in red because he was just meh. But when there are so many great characters he fades into the background. He was a nice guy and funnier after the show than when he was actually on it. Can see why getting rid of him was such a big move now.
Kel- One thing I'll give Kel is he was funny. In the game he wasn't that interesting and not much of a big loss when he went.

Nick- Nick was one that kinda slipped through the net, was deemed 'lazy' and 'boring' by viewers and I felt the same. Even in 'Back from the Outback' he was dull- 'My life hasn't changed.
Jeff Varner- There's something really unlikable about Jeff. I think my opinion was tainted because of the Zeke thing as well as his current tweets about the Dan situation. But still even in Australia he is smarmy, bitchy and frustrating to watch.

Onto Africa next in 2020

Last edited by Joe.; 18-12-2019 at 10:03 PM.
Old 18-12-2019, 10:07 PM #2067
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

Jerri at the top and Jeff at the bottom Obviously we all know what Jeff goes on to be like later in life, but he was slimy since the very beginning Horrible man

Spoiler:

Old 19-12-2019, 12:59 AM #2068
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Jerri at the top and Jeff at the bottom
It's literally the opposite
Old 21-12-2019, 04:45 PM #2069
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

Survivor: Amazon

Great series. Much better than Thailand.

Edgic:
Spoiler:

Fun moment for the Edgic fans

Quote:
Jeff: Deena, Christy...
Christy: WHAT
Jeff: ...a plate of spaghetti and meatballs!
Christy: NO GARLIC BREAD?
Jeff: ... This is it.
Christy: (turns to Deena) No garlic bread. :/
Jeff: Deena, Christy, 60 seconds, right now.
Deena: (mouthing) What do you want?
Christy: You want the necklace?
Deena: I’ll share, it doesn’t matter.
Christy:
Deena: WE’RE SHARING.
Jeff: The food?
Deena: The food.
Jeff: Who’s going to take the fall and who’s going to win immunity?
Christy: Ooh I want the necklace too! Okay! UMM.....
Deena: (symbolises rock paper scissors with her hands)
Christy: Oh, you want to do Rock Paper Scissors?
Deena: (rock)
Christy: (scissors)
Deena: (points at Christy, then points at the water)
Christy: DID I LOSE? (jumps)

1. Deena - What a jourmey She started off being very excited that the tribes were split into men vs women because she doesn’t like men Pre-merge Deena didn’t leave much of an impact on me but Post-merge Deena is something everybody should watch in their lives because it is inspirational. Deena, a left-wing feminist, comes across Roger Sexton, an old right-wing, openly homophobic and misogynist. Or as she describes him, A SEXIST… ARROGANT… ***MAN*** . She seemed as if she even hated the fact that he was even alive and she made it her mission to get him out and she succeeded after winning immunity herself and voting him out by saying “Reality check… and MATE. NEVER underestimate the power of a woman. ” She then went on a power trip and started saying things like THE GAME IS MINE without any ironic tone to it whatsoever but ended up getting booted early jury

2. Matthew - What an awkward **** Most of the tribe noted that Matthew would probably benefit from a psychiatric evaluation, because he would sit about sharpening his machete just because he was maybe planning on killing everyone? Matthew is probably the most anti-social person to ever play Survivor apart from fellow legend Frank Garrison and I wish that I took note of **** Matthew Says/Does in the way that I took note of **** Frank Says/Does because that’s always hilarious and the Matthew equivalent is probably too! Time for another rewatch maybe?

3. Christy - For somebody who was expected to get the sympathetic edit, lmao @ Christy turning out to be one of the annoying ones to the tribe and STILL getting an OTTP edit? The fact that she hated Jenna and Heidi and would refer to them as THE EVIL STEPSISTERS and ended up voting for Jenna to win the game after essentially calling her ableist in her jury speech

4. Rob - Idk how well liked Rob is around here but I like him. I thought he was fun and I also liked how he took Matthew, someone who was not as clued up on Survivor as everybody else and essentially made him his student in the game. I thought this was smart. I also liked how Rob was one of the game players of the season but was also entertaining as well, because not many people manage to combine the two (*glares at S39*)

5. Jeanne - Meanne Queanne Jeanne When she started a meeting by saying “I think we need a camp leader I PICK DEENA ^_^” When she provoked Christy into inadvertently bitching about Joanna while she was standing right next to her When her departing words were “I guess I wasn’t made to play this game because I didn’t want to lie or cheat and I know that’s how I’m off right now. I played a tough game, I’m tough, I’m mean, I’m determined but I guess I’m not a nasty liar. Good luck to them because in the game of life, I’m the winner!”

7. Jenna - Like Heidi, very vapid but she was entertaining with it because she went on a journey from being a spoilt brat to winning in a 6-1 jury vote. Even Jeff was like “How did THIS happen?

6. Heidi - Had such a high opinion of herself but it was occasionally funny, Making comments like “The cuter girls, me, Jenna and Shawna, went off from the older women, because we are younger, curer have better bodies and for some reason that is a huge issue with old women”

8. Daniel - “The thing that irritates me about Roger is that he barks orders, he’s not friendly about it, he just tells people what to do. And also, he smells bad, he smells like… spoilt vinegar?”

9. Butch - With every episode, Butch would pop up for about 10 seconds to either be praised by the camp, talk about how attracted he was to Jenna or burn the whole camp down

10. Ryan - A messy first boot He hated Roger (always a good thing) and voted him off because he kept giving too much advice to the other tribe members

11. Alex - I don’t have too much thoughts on Alex but I appreciate him for standing up to Roger and his homophobia.

12. Janet - Queen of granola bars? “Vote me off if you want, but vote me off because of me. not because of the candy bar!

13. Dave - Can take him or leave him. Rob’s hatred of him

14. Shawna - Can take her or leave her. Deena’s hatred of her

15. Joanna - I can kiiiiind of get the appeal but I thought the way she treated Christy was pretty nasty, even if she was probably a bit harsher off camera than the edit let on, getting in the face of a deaf person and shoving your hand in their face is not a good look at ALL... I appreciate Joanna for her objection to the idol because it was kind of funny but the way she treated Christy puts a damper on it for me

16. Roger - ****. If I hadn’t just watched Island Of The Idols I’d have been perfectly comfortable with saying Roger was my least favourite of all time because be’s such an awful arrogant bigot but now he has competition. Utter piece of **** and I don’t find him funny in any way at all.

(Part 1 of 4 of The Sandra Diaz-Twine Experience will be coming soon........ Merry Christmas if I haven’t watched it before then )

Spoiler:

Last edited by Matthew.; 18-05-2020 at 01:40 PM.
Old 21-12-2019, 05:04 PM #2070
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

Quote:
(Part 1 of 4 of The Sandra Diaz-Twine Experience will be coming soon........ Merry Christmas if I haven’t watched it before then )
No, it's a Merry Christmas for you Matthew

Also the Jonny Fairplay part 1 of 2 experience

I hope you like both like I did but idk
Old 27-12-2019, 11:59 AM #2071
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

Survivor Borneo
1. Kelly
2. Susan
3. Rudy
4. Greg
5. Colleen
6. Richard
7. Ramona

8. Jenna
9. Gervase
10. BB
11. Sean
12. Sonja
13. Stacey
14. Gretchen

15. Joel
16. Dirk

Old 29-12-2019, 10:55 AM #2072
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

Finished Survivor Pearl Islands! Such a great season and I think it’s now my favourite of all time.

Edgic:
Spoiler:

1. Sandra - After watching Pearl Islands, I can see why she is seen as the best Survivor player ever and this is only part 1 of Sandra’s Journey. I watched Pearl Islands being conscious not to just like her because everybody else does, but she may even be my all time favourite atm? I don’t watch Survivor for strategy so the main thing that sticks out to me is how hilarious Sandra is without strategy being involved. Read all this and tell me this isn’t the words of a hilarious human being:
Sandra on Jon: “I really can’t stand him, he talks too much crap all night long, cursing, he thinks he’s cute but it’s already old ” “Let it be known that Jon wakes up at noon and then he goes under the bushes, he has this secret spot where he takes an additional nap. I have yet to see him wash a dish, OR EVEN CLEAN A FISH.”
Sandra after stealing Morgan’s tarp: “Well you guys sleep tight don’t let the bed bugs bite, and um no hard feelings I see you guys tomorrow take care ^___^”
Sandra after getting shouted at: “YOU KNOW WHAT I CAN GET LOUD TOO WHAT THE **** I CAN GET LOUD TOO
Sandra on Trish: “We said you were a snake from Day One and you can’t be trusted, so goodbye ADIOS ^__^”
Sandra’s method of choosing who’s going home tonight: “Well somebody has to go home. Who wants to go home? Raise your hand right now! Don’t everybody jump up at the same time!”
Sandra on being blindsided “Where’s that snake mother****er Jon? I’ll tell you what, can’t nobody trust that bitch right there. I never trusted you from Day 1 LADIES HE CAN NOT BE TRUSTED
Sandra on trust: “I said I’d swear on my kids and in my head and under my breath I said I swear on my kids that I’ll screw you over and Burton
Sandra on her survival skills “I think I’ll give myself a 5. I think I could do good for a few days before I just… I dunno starve to death because I won’t eat hermit crabs. FIVE

2. Lillian - “These characteristics are Lillian Morris. I can’t change them. That’s just how I am.” Pearl Islands is my favourite season so far and it is helped by 3 factors, 1) Sandra, 2) The Outcast twist which let Lill come back, and 3) the final 2 of Sandra and Lill Lill was voted off on Day 9 after a fairly OTTP episode where she was very sad to be leaving and her torch did not go out on first try. This was a sign. She then came back and wanted to brighten up the series with The Scoutmaster, saying “I went out there and gave it my all, and I still want to prove them sonofbitches that… I AM TOUGH.” She did get voted back in, to which she reacted “OH MY GOD I AM a nice person! My heart! ” She then proceeded to do things like take a fishing trip, briefly regret it as she can’t fish, but goes on it anyway and gets drunk (Lill: “I AM THE SCOUTMASTER WOOHOO!!!”
Jon: “You’re drunk Lill!”
Lill: “I’VE HAD THREE QUARTERS OF A BEER!!! ”) and be a mediator (Jon: “I have a million questions I’d like to know about my grandmother but obviously some people don’t give a ****”
Sandra: “IT’S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU ALL THE TIME
Lill: “HIS GRANDMOTHER JUST DIED ” and against all odds made the final 2! Everyone was too scared to let Lill get to F2 because she was “too nice” only for her to lose 6-1 An arc

3. Christa - A fun, sarky CPM narrator which is always good Shawn is… the biggest puss I have ever met in my entire life ” “I think because we have won so many challenges, it’s starting to get annoying because we really want *someone* to leave ” “Jon is playing 500 games… SCREW HIM

4. Rupert - Rupert was fun! I thought he might get a bit obnoxious but he was hilarious throughout because he manages to combine being a weirdo with being a really good person. Stealing Morgan’s shoes and selling them WHO THE **** VOTED FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE??????????????? JONNY FAIRPLAY IS JONNY PAININTHEASS TO ME

5. Tijuana - Tijuana, or as Lill thought she was called, Tyuana She peaked in the launch episode when she was screaming at the shopkeepers, as opposed to Trish’s strategy of accidentally flirting with them () and getting in a fight with Nicole, the next episode contained calling Sandra a bitch after taking her tarp (Ok… regardless I take the tarp ) and then she became a fun CP3 presence in Pearl Islands “I have NOTHING to say to Osten! ”)

6. Shawn - A fun MORN who’s 7 episodes all bar one had at least one confessional of someone complaining about what a dick he was His reaction to Jon was fun too: “You want to sit there and call me an ass? We’re going to go and ****ing take care of this because you are not going to sit there and call me an ass anymore, alright you little ****? ENOUGH.”

7. Darrah - Ironic appreciation because… well just look at that edgic for one thing, but the every 40 mins we would see her, she would say things like Jon is a snake, he lies, but he also tells the truth too” or finding out that her boyfriend knows nothing about her courtesy of the loved ones reward challenge

8. Trish - A fun wannabe strategist with a messy downfall, and inadvertently flirts with Panamanian shopkeepers

9. Burton - I didn’t really like him in his first attempt because he treated Rupert in a ****ty way but he came back, apologised to Rupert and he was fine!

10. Ryan S. - An afterthought in terms of Pearl Islands but he was a good friend to Lill when she needed one and he overall came across like a genuinely good person in his two episodes?

11. Nicole - Was interesting in her first episode and I preferred the brief time she was shown to the various episodes of Osten, Andrew, Rhino, Michelle and Jon so congrats on that!

12. Osten - Soooooo ****ing pathetic and sometimes I liked him in an ironic way and then other times he would try and cut off a pelican’s head because he was scared of it and given that I am here for Part 1 of the Sandra Diaz Twine experience, not Part 2 of the Michael Skupin experience, I didn’t care for it.

13. Andrew - I don’t hate him as much as everybody else seems to? He was fine? The rant about the Outcast twist did give off a sense of entitlement but I feel like if it was one of the more popular people from this season, it would be one of their iconic moments so idc too much. I still don’t care for him though.

14. Ryan O. - A fan of pelicans and has a fun animal nickname in Rhino (which I liked because it sounds like Ryan O.) to fit in with that. Besides that… a non-entity.

15. Michelle - Pretty irrelevant but I appreciate her telling Jeff that he was talking crap because… he pretty much always does!

16. Jon - I probably take Jon too seriously but he is so infuriating to me lmao. He is a weasel with no morals and I could not stand watching him. He was painfully arrogant for somebody who has no redeeming qualities and lying that your grandma died for sympathy, and then being proud of it, is gross to say the least, especially when it was either him or Lill that got to see their loved ones and Lill was just about at breaking point.

I will move onto All Stars soon, even though it’s apparently awful and certain people I liked become awful in it too But positive thoughts! Here is my ranking of the cast based on their initial seasons:

1. Sue
2. Jerri
3. Shii Ann
4. Rudy
5. Tina
6. Kathy
7. Lex
8. Rupert
9. Richard
10. Rob C.
11. Jenna M.

12. Colby
13. Alicia
14. Ethan
15. Amber
16. Jenna L.

17. Boston Rob
18. Tom

Let’s see how that changes

Spoiler:

Old 01-01-2020, 11:19 PM #2073
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Celebrating the new year with a San Juan del Sur rewatch! I really haven't had too much to say because the pre-merge is watchable but nothing special, but now that I'm in the merge stage everything is starting to ramp up. The Julie quit is a hilarious showcase of Missy coaching Baylor on how to be fake to everyone else, followed by her telling Julie that "I'm your loved one now " in the most fake tone and expression imaginable Somehow, this actually propels Julie to quit even more quickly than she was already planning on

The Josh boot though was a very great episode mainly because of the emergence of JACLYN SCHULTZ. Jon went to Exile Island for two days and Jaclyn was completely appalled and dumbfounded that the boys weren't talking to her when they knew she was the swing vote and they knew that Jon was going to do whatever she wanted. How dare they!!! Wes spent this entire episode with bad gas after the taco reward, Keith ordered Baylor to do some work around camp and explicitly called her lazy and told Missy her daughter does jack **** and he would've given her seven whoopings by now, and Alec fantasized about making Baylor smell his farts and burps and then treated her like a slave by making her throw out his trash. Of course, then Jon comes back from Exile Island and Jaclyn firmly digs her heels in the ground and REFUSES to work with the boys, leading to a 6-5 Josh boot and a full season of Jon, Jaclyn, Missy, Baylor, and Natalie

Surprisingly enough the biggest glo up on this rewatch is from Baylor? I used to think of her as good but not great and definitely the weak link of the endgame cast, but she's just soooooo effortlessly irritating and immature and annoying in the best way possible. It's not that overt and highlighted in the edit, but if you look closely enough you can clearly see why everyone barely tolerated living with her and why she received so many votes at nearly every Tribal Council Reminds me of during the exit interviews when each boot would do word association and "young" was the nicest word anyone ever used to describe Baylor

EDIT: There was a scene this episode where Josh went on a walk with Baylor and literally told her that she really owes him at least one vote after all he's done for her pre-merge (including voting for her in the first TC?) and Baylor followed it up with a confessional about how Josh is blackmailing her and that's not very Christian of him and he should be giving gifts without expecting gifts in return, and I couldn't think of a better scene that captured both of their characters in the best sense. They both are audaciously self-righteous but at least Baylor does so in a way that's laughable and entertaining. Josh is just kind of a boring whiny drip.

Last edited by Macie Lightfoot; 01-01-2020 at 11:25 PM.
Macie Lightfoot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 11:22 PM #2074
like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
JACLYN SCHULTZ.

Spoiler:

MB. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 09:51 PM #2075
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

Survivor: All Stars

Edgic:
Spoiler:

1. Sue (-) - Maybe a different choice for favourite of All Stars but although she only lasted 6 episodes, Sue entertained me the most throughout 15. She started this experience by drinking dirty water and justifying it by saying she’s drunk enough in her life time to kill off anything that grows inside of her. She then shouted at Big Tom for being an interfering asshole and ranted about how much she hated her STUPID tribe. She heard about Richard’s fishing skills over on Mogo Mogo and then the following conversation happened:
Quote:
Sue: “That must be better eel than what you caught when you were out with me because that was all bone.”
Richard: “That’s because I was feeding you, honey.
Sue: “It was ALL BONE!”
Richard: “That’s why I gave it to you!”
She then said the following about Big Tom: “If I could vote anybody out right now it would be Tom. He’s a stupid drunk. Stupid, clutzy… DRUNK. I don’t care for the man whatsoever, I don’t think his sexual innuendoes are funny. Tom came down with the whiskey to christen the vessel, and I’m like, oh guys don’t move, I gotta pee. So I peed right on the raft So we decided that christened it right there. ” She then got rubbed against by the penis of a naked Richard Hatch and had to leave the game because she was traumatised. Overall, a fantastic contestant and one of my all time favourites.

2. Shii Ann (+1) - “I wouldn’t count me out just yet because Shii Devil has a few tricks up her sleeve” - Shii Ann Huang, a few hours before getting voted out I enjoyed Shii Ann as the fun, sarcastic CPM narrator until the pre-merge of Survivor Thailand and this time she was still a fun CPM narrator (“Mother Nature can be one forceful bitch ” is an underrated Shii Ann confessional) but she would bring these qualities out of the confessional box and bring them to the tribe more often. She would do **** like ask for the shelter to contain a rope ladder, a hammock, to chisel their names, or the Mogo Mogo icon, into the shelter, two levels, a door, a rock garden, a coconut phone that connects from the top floor to the bottom floor and palm beds........ all before the shelter was even built. She, like Jerri, also ****ing HATED Colby, and when he would try and convince her why he is a better gameplayer than anyone else, she would pretend to listen and say Blah blah blah blah BLAH, lecture, lecture, LECTURE, Captain America with his good teeth and his nice smile, handsome guy, zzzzz, oh sorry are you done?” in the confessionals STUPID PEOPLE, STUPID PEOPLE, OH SORRY I’LL SAY THAT AGAIN STUPID... PLAYERS.

3. Jerri (-1) - Very glad she returned for another shot at her reign of jerrir and she did a great job of it too! She came across better to the audience too, at least until she got booed at the reunion for stating that THIS IS A SHOW ABOUT ENTER..... **TAIN** MENT. She sadly never made it to the jury, but 2 of my favourite Jerri moments are:
Quote:
Jeff: “Shii Ann - who can the tribe most afford to lose from a physical point of view?”
Shii Ann: “Well, from a physical point of view, probably me or Jerri, sorry Jerri to speak for you.”
Jerri: “YEAH PLEASE DON’T
and Jerri on Colby going home: “HAHAHAHA! Yes I feel evil but it feels good. Colby’s gone! What else can I say? I’ve now officially lived out one of my goals in this game and that is to make it longer than Colby. Knock knock, you hear that sound Colby? That is the sound of of the bell boy and he just took all my baggage away. My closet is clean, my SURVIVOR closet is now clean!

4. Jenna L. (+12 ) - I’m shocked too because when I first saw that Jenna was an All Star I was sceptical because I don’t remember her being that good in Borneo at all but she was fantastic in All Stars, even if she was a slow burner. For me, The Jenna Lewis Journey is about how insufferable everyone finds her, and how she then has the nerve to discuss how insufferable Shii Ann is The TC when Shii Ann was voted off, where Jenna and Shii Ann expressed their dislike for each other in front of everyone is up there with my favourites and it gave us this: “It’s time for you to go, and if you’re wondering if you can eat, and how much you can, because you think that I monitor that, eat a LOT, Shii Ann, EAT A LOT.”

5. Rupert (+3) - I’m surprised I have him this high because I don’t think he was *as* good in this season as he was in Pearl Islands, as he mostly benefitted from the pirate theme of that season, but Rupert was still a fun character in All Stars who would do stuff like make the world’s worst shelter and make his tribe work through the night to fix it () and say stuff like “This is telling me that I’m not, you know, I thought I was The Outdoors Man. And I am! With a lighter ” while still coming across as a very good person and I rate that.

6. Lex (+1) - Unpopular opinion but yeah I still like Lex for all the most ironic reasons! Yes he’s got a bit of an inflated ego and yes he can be entitled and all that but I do enjoy that. Unfortunately he did not bring his amazing meltdowns about inadvertently wanting cutting off Teresa Cooper’s head to the Pearl Islands with him I also like how he goes up to people and is like “Ummmm hi so we’re voting you off sorry ” (Oh yeah because THAT’S more ethical!) and although he didn’t like it when the tables were turned on him, I really felt for him as he had done Rob a favour as a personal friend as opposed to an ally and Rob threw it in his face, only to be misled by Kathy into thinking that she would give him immunity, so she could give him the final shove off of the metaphorical cliff. It was a real shame, and I would say I hope he comes back for another season (he was asked to go on BVW with his son but his son didn’t want to) but given how SOME people acted on their second chance, maybe it’s for the best.

7. Rudy (-3) - Very good for his only 2 episodes and provided moments like this
Quote:
Jeff: “The water is of no value?”
Sue: “Well....... I drank it!”
Jeff: “Navy seal, how wise is that? Is that alrigh-“
Rudy: “Yeah.”
Jeff: “Is it wise because it’s the other tri-“
Rudy: “Yeah.”
8. Jenna M. (+3) - “We’re such morons, we left everything we love to come and STARVE! And have no water, have no fire! Seriously we’ve got issues. ” It was a shame she had to leave because she was very good in Amazon, but she obviously made the right call by going home, especially as her mum died 8 days later

9. Ethan (+5) - I went in thinking that he would be way better than in Africa, and I definitely preferred him, he was wittier and his Jerri rant was fun, so he’s one of the people that came out of All Stars looking better than they came in, which are few and far between.

10. Tina (-5) - Really liked her in Australia but she was pretty irrelevant in her only episode so this is as high as she can go But she was UTR1 bordering on INV in her first episode of Australia and she turned out great so maybe that’s just Tina’s thing and Saboga never gave her a chance? </3

11. Rob C. (-1) - Was very good in Amazon and just bordered on that in All Stars but wasn’t in it for very long so he is forgiven for that, and was disliked by the correct people too!

12. Richard (-3) - To my surprise, for the first few episodes, Richard Hatch was my favourite He was a cartoonishly smug, arrogant dick and was pretty much great for all the wrong reasons. He had realised the public’s perception of him and played it up even more on his second appearance. Usually, this is not a good thing, in the cases of Nikki Grahame, Nicole Franzel and Neda Kalantar, but Richard brought a charm to it that was fun! THEN.... he rubbed his penis on Sue Hawk. I was enjoying Richard but that was totally unacceptable and should have never been allowed to happen, and it changes my opinion of him completely.

13. Tom (+5) - A shock? Big Tom was my least favourite of all time for a loooong time (specifically, until I watched Island Of The Idols) but in All Stars he was fine? Singing “Ding dong the witch is gone” when Sue was left wasn’t a good look but towards the end he became kind of fun and I sided with him. DON’T BE STUPID, STUPID I still don’t really like him though so this is as high as this can go.

14. Amber (+1) - Fine but she was kind of dull sorry! Congrats on your win though and if nothing else, at least I can add another winner that I’ve seen to my Winners At War list!

15. Colby (-3) - Never really paid much attention to him in Australia so didn’t get all the hate from recent watchers for that reason, but now that I’ve paid a bit more attention to him, I get what a bore he is to watch, and this time it was only 7 episodes.

16. Rob M. (+1) - I mean props to him for playing the game and all but that doesn’t mean that he isn’t a boring dick. Just like in Marquesas, he was just as dull but shoved down our throats just as much, except this time it was doubled as they never got rid of him. He’s incredibly dull and just happens to know how to strategise, so producers love him. WELL I DON’T. /noirinkelly (and side note, accusing Sue’s upset over getting sexually violated, as being either an act so that she cash in on a huge pay day or she was using it as a strategy is disgusting!)

17. Kathy (-11) - Kathy should never have returned. She was fantastic in Marquesas and she was just a nasty piece of work in All Stars. She told Jenna (who’s mother was dying from cancer at that very moment) that her sad mood was “a cancer to the tribe.” She was offended at Sue being upset at being sexually violated because how dare she drag everyone into “Sue’s Core Of Hatred.” She was upset at Rob, who was like a son to her, for blindsiding her, despite the fact that she played a huge role in Rob blindsiding Lex, who Lex considered to be like a brother to him. I really wish that she remained as one of those that we wish would come back but never will and we refer to as some variation of “robbed legend”, and I’ll keep this in mind next time I want someone to return.

18. Alicia (-5) - Alicia was a miserable, grating, self-righteous cow. She spent her 30 days moping around the Pearl Islands with a face with a slapped ass and talking down to people as if she was better than them due to gaining a reputation in Australia for being a mardy twat, which she carried into All Stars. I hated when she told Jenna (who was crying about her mother dying from cancer) that she shouldn’t have come out here in the first place in the most passive aggressive tone possible, and then judging the sensitivity of others in later situations. The extent to what a miserable person Alicia is can be summed up by her voting out Rob C because what the tribe needed was a little more seriousness

Spoiler:

Last edited by Matthew.; 04-01-2020 at 11:55 PM.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
survivor, thread, watch or rewatch