Notices

Big Brother: BB1 - BB19 Individual forums for Big Brother UK series 1- 19 (2000-2018). Also Celebrity Hijack (2008) and Ultimate Big Brother (2010).

Old 22-12-2019, 06:20 AM #1

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBCanada 7: Dane

Favourites (more):
Default How far would have the ejected housemates gone had they stayed?

Nick- He was basically sailing through nominations before he got exposed (zero nominations). Maybe he would have picked up a few nominations here and there but not that much that he would have actually been nominated. He would have made the final but the highest I could see him placing is 2nd, losing out to Craig. But then again, would Craig have been as popular as he was if Nick wasn't ejected?

The BB5 ejectees and how far they would have lasted is a bit complicated

Kitten- Moved into the bedsit after being nominated with Emma or Michelle. She would have played a huge role in Fight Night and would have probably been kicked out by then. But since this thread is a what if for housemates who were ejected, and if she somehow stayed, she would have survived the first eviction (being in the Bedsit she was immune from said eviction). Nominated the following week and she would have been evicted with a huge percentage instead of Marco.

Emma- If she went into the bedsit: She would have played a huge role in Fight Night like what actually happened. Immune from the first eviction as she was in the bedsit. I don't think she would have been nominated for the second eviction. She would go further than Kitten as she had a likeable aspect about her, my best bet is that she would have been out in Week 8 instead of Victor.

Dawn- She was already nominated when she was ejected. She would have been out instead of Bonnie then we would have gotten to see more of her.

Emily- Another housemate that's complicated to figure out how long she would have lasted. If she said the n-word and just got a warning from it, she would have been evicted with a close percentage over Shabnam. If she didn't say the n-word, I think the public would have really gotten behind her and she would make it to the final, but would have not gotten enough votes to win compared to the likes of Brian, the twins, Chanelle and Liam, would most likely have finished 5th/6th.

Alexandra- Already nominated so she would have been kicked out with probably the highest eviction percentage ever over Mario, coming out to the loudest boos heard. I really believe she was only ejected by the producers to save her from the crowd.

Dennis- Spitting on someone is such a low move and it would have been appaling if he just got away with a warning. If he didn't spit he still indeed played quite a huge role in Fight Night 2 and would have been nominated for the next eviction with Jennifer and Rex. He would have been evicted in that eviction with just slightly more votes than Jennifer. The public were on Rex's side throughout all of this.

Daley- Just like Nick he was already sailing through nominations (he also had zero nominations). The same thing would happen to Daley and he would never get nominated. First out on finale night.

Aaron- Would have narrowly survived evictions and make it to the final, but first out in final like Emily and Daley.

Andrew- Evicted instead of Georgina on Day 25.

Emma- She would have been evicted before the final through the backdoor like Alex and Sam.

Kayleigh- She was kicked out before that week's nominations but for certain she would have been nominated and given the boot.

Lotan- Another complicated situation. If Fight Night 3 didn't happen, he was still up for eviction along with Hannah, Isabelle and Tom. Unfortunately Isabelle would have been evicted here and the series would have went on VERY differently. I think the general public would have eventually catched on to his behavior and he would have been evicted in the triple along with Sam and Ellie. If Fight Night 3 happened like in real life and Lotan wasn't kicked out, he would have been up for nomination along with the rest of the house. I actually think there still would be an eviction campaign, to get Lotan out instead of Savannah to save Isabelle. If it worked with Savannah it would probably work here and he would have been evicted then and there.

Ellis- Another complicated one. Even if she stayed in the house for less than a day, she contributed so much to the first 24 hours. If she got the lowest amount of BigCoin she would have been up for eviction and kicked out because of her showmance with Lewis G. If she managed to stay safe then I bet she would have been nominated with the two Lewises and evicted on Week 2, slightly surviving over Lewis G.

Lewis F- Simple. He would have won it all. He was the public's favourite and it was so clear that either him, Cameron, or Akeem were gonna win.
Eddie. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-12-2019, 06:32 AM #2

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Oop already posted but just state your thoughts here if you want to...
Old 22-12-2019, 10:18 AM #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie. View Post
Lotan- Another complicated situation. If Fight Night 3 didn't happen, he was still up for eviction along with Hannah, Isabelle and Tom. Unfortunately Isabelle would have been evicted here and the series would have went on VERY differently.
No she wouldn't, not under the vote to save system they were originally doing. It would've been Hannah or more likely Tom.
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-12-2019, 02:22 PM #4
Why So Serious?

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
DOI 2020: Maura Higgins

Why So Serious?

Favourites (more):
DOI 2020: Maura Higgins

Nick - would've gotten very far, maybe in the final? He was playing a perfect game until his ejection, being the only housemate to not receive a single nomination.

Kitten - Kitten deffo would've been moved into the bedsit. It's hard to say if Fight Night would've still occurred if she and Emma/Michelle were put together in that room. I'd imagine Kitten would've just ignored BB's twist and just did her own thing, likely ruining the twist. She would've deffo have been out when they'd returned to the house. All of her housemates bar Ahmed and the Lip Gloss Bitches would've nominated her.

Emma - Again, this depends entirely on if Fight Night would've still occurred. Obviously she would've been there with Kitten but like I mentioned already I don't Kitten would've played by the rules and ruin the twist. After that, she would've been a target for nominations. Out week 2/3 at the very least. She was also annoying most of the housemates too so she would've been nominated a lot.

Dawn - Evicted first. I think she was the favourite up until her ejection.

Emily - If she'd narrowly survived the first eviction (which was 50/50 I think), she'd likely been out in week 2/3. She was very bitchy and a gameplayer, and after her argument with Ziggy the night before her removal, she'd have been an easy target for nomination.

Alexandra - Evicted second. She was already hated and booed by the public during Stephanie's eviction.

Dennis - Probably evicted after Sylvia. The Whisper Club were being picked off one by one by B-Block.

Daley - Sail through to the end. He was massively liked by everyone in the house, being the only person to not receive a single nomination even with the whole Hazel drama. Finish 5th place.

Aaron - I think he would've been out the week after 4in4out. He had received a lot of nominations during the week he was removed.

Andrew - Evicted third for sure.

Emma - Probably out before the final through the backdoor instead of Alex.

Kayleigh - Evicted in week 3.

Lotan - Hard to say due to BB18's inconsistent voting system. Tom or Hannah would've been out that week for sure, and If Lotan had continued to bully Isabelle, the public would've gotten behind her and evict him the following week assuming it would be VTE.

Ellis - Evicted first. I could see her annoying her fellow housemates with her hyper behaviour and attention seeking ways.

Lewis F - He would'v won. He was the clear favourite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
Oh yeah, you could definitely see the memory of his cock in her eyes

Last edited by Tony Montana; 22-12-2019 at 02:26 PM.
Tony Montana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-12-2019, 02:31 PM #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post
Lotan - Hard to say due to BB18's inconsistent voting system. Tom or Hannah would've been out that week for sure, and If Lotan had continued to bully Isabelle, the public would've gotten behind her and evict him the following week assuming it would be VTE.
They didn't change to VTE until Lotan's ejection where it caused the whole house to be up and because BB18 was making things up as it went along, they permanently changed to VTE as a result of such an event. If he isn't removed, they don't really have a reason to change the voting system so I actually feel if he was still there they'd have made it VTS the whole way like BB12 and BB13.
Old 22-12-2019, 02:54 PM #6

Nick - This one depends. Whether he gets removed or not this thread doesn't mention these events still not happening. Assuming he still gets exposed, he'd be nominated and evicted the next week easily. However if he isn't caught out at all, I think he'd make the final instead of Darren and place 3rd, with Anna winning since Craig would never get his winning moment.

Kitten - It seems evident they'd have done regular nominations in the first week if not for all her rule breaking that caused her ejection so I think she'd be evicted first.

Emma - Difficult to say. She was still very popular (somehow) before she left, and even if she was up, I think would've survived over the likes of Marco, Becki, Ahmed, Victor and Michelle given the controversy they had (assuming fight night still caused them to postpone the Dan/Vanessa eviction). I think she'd get more votes to win than Stuart and Shell, and then may or may not finish above Daniel and if she's lucky enough to still retain her popularity above Jason too. Wouldn't win over Nadia however.

Dawn - Evicted first.

Emily - Evicted first.

Alexandra - Evicted second.

Dennis - Evicted either before Jennifer or after Jennifer; regardless of whether he spits or not he would still be shady enough for housemates to turn on him.

Daley - First out on finale night.

Aaron - A finalist somewhere between 6th-4th depending who's there with him. No way would he be nominated by Sam/Simon, be nominated by the Timewarp housemates, lose out in tag noms where the whole house is up or be evicted over Marc or Harry, and if nominated in the penultimate week would still be favored by the house over Sam. Dead cert finalist tbh (a tangent but this is why Eileen, Jade and Simon could all have likely made the final if they just survived the eviction they went in).

Andrew - I think he'd have done well. No way would he go over Natalie, Georgina or Charlie with how controversial they are, and in annihilation week he'd be such a try-hard gameplayer that he'd be fully focused on everything. Think his reflexes with pushing the button would've been better than Jason too tbh, probably evicting Alex/Jackson and surviving the VTS that week given he'd get the gameplayer vote that Jason got in the original. Laura would still be evicted the week after, but then I don't think he'd be likable enough for audiences to survive the backdoor double in the VTW before the final. Evicted alongside Sam imo.

Emma - Had no strong voting fanbase so would've made the bottom 3 in the VTS at the end of annihilation week and regardless who else out of Sam/Laura/Ryan is in bottom 3 with her, she was less popular in the house than they were so I think would be out day 39.

Kayleigh - Evicted over Rebecca.

Lotan - Would've survived several VTS but out the week of the hunt I would assume

Ellis - Evicted either first or second depending how she does at the Big Coin task.

Lewis F - Winner
Old 22-12-2019, 06:27 PM #7

Kitten is hard to say. I hated her and was glad she went as she was so desperate for everything to be about her.

On one hand I'd say she was popular with the housemates so would survive nominations, but then things may have changed quite quickly and they may have grown tired of her.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-12-2019, 01:18 PM #8

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Tommy
BB19: Akeem

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Tommy
BB19: Akeem

I think the truth is that Emily was going to survive the first eviction and that is one of the factors in why she was ejected because Endemol /ch4 didn’t want to show Emily saying the n Word and then she survives eviction against a coloured person. It just didn’t look good for the show on top of the race row of cbb5.

damn you Ziggy for nominating Emily and Shabnam that week. The male housemates of BB8 really were so dull and annoying
CiaraNelly2000 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-12-2019, 02:24 PM #9

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by star12umar30 View Post
I think the truth is that Emily was going to survive the first eviction and that is one of the factors in why she was ejected because Endemol /ch4 didn’t want to show Emily saying the n Word and then she survives eviction against a coloured person. It just didn’t look good for the show on top of the race row of cbb5.

damn you Ziggy for nominating Emily and Shabnam that week. The male housemates of BB8 really were so dull and annoying
Emily was kicked out on the early hours of Day 9 and the eviction was on Day 10. Her ejection was shown on the Day 8 Highlights Show I believe which was broadcasted the night before said eviction. It was indeed clear that Shabnam was leading the eviction votes before Emily got kicked out, knowing the British public, and probably significantly. My logic here is that let's say Emily was just let off with a warning, the public would have had enough time to turn against her and vote to evict her over the next 24 hours leading to the eviction the following night. She then would be evicted first with a very close percentage over Shabnam because of all the votes that were driven because of her language. If that was what played out then it definitely would have been one of the biggest eviction turnarounds ever. Though unfortunately I can't see Shabnam avoiding nominations and she still would have been evicted on Day 17 (unless Charley was nominated as well), becoming that series second evictee instead of the first.

Though I understand that C4 didn't want to take that risk, if the hate votes for Emily weren't enough and Shabnam got evicted because of all the people initially wanting to get her out, there would be a huge uproar over this.

I don't know really, I just love this side of BB and the many potential "what if" scenarios.

Last edited by Eddie.; 24-12-2019 at 02:24 PM.
Old 14-01-2020, 10:18 PM #10

Favourites (more):
BBUSA16: Zach
BBCanada 2: Neda

Favourites (more):
BBUSA16: Zach
BBCanada 2: Neda

Literally no idea who the last 7 people are. Interesting thread though.
Brekkie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2020, 10:28 PM #11
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

Nick - Would have been evicted as soon as he was nominated.
Kitten - Up and out week 1.
Emma - Would have stayed until the last few weeks I think.
Dawn - Probably evicted first seeing as she was nominated.
Emily - I think Shabnam would have gone in the original nominations, so I feel like next time she was nominated?
Alexandra - It was confirmed she was getting evicted anyway.
Dennis - He had started picking on Mohamed so I feel like he would have gone not long after his removal. Maybe when Jennifer or Mario left?
(Daley - Did not watch this series.
Aaron - Did not watch this series.)
Andrew - Annihilation week I think.
Emma - I agree with Tony, she would have been in the bottom 3 VTS in Annihilation Week and possibly evicted then as she clearly wanted to go?
Kayleigh - Evicted next time she was nominated, which miiiight have been the next week?
Lotan - I think he’d have the week he was removed anyway, as he was nominated and was starting to show his true colours.
Ellis - Within the first 3 weeks I think.
Lewis F - Would have won

Spoiler:

Matthew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-01-2020, 11:38 PM #12

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

I think Lewis F would have won and Emma BB5 would have come very close to winning. The rest would have been evicted at some point.
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-01-2020, 09:46 AM #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew. View Post
Nick - Would have been evicted as soon as he was nominated.

Kitten - Up and out week 1.

Emma - Would have stayed until the last few weeks I think.

Dawn - Probably evicted first seeing as she was nominated.

Emily - I think Shabnam would have gone in the original nominations, so I feel like next time she was nominated?

Alexandra - It was confirmed she was getting evicted anyway.

Dennis - He had started picking on Mohamed so I feel like he would have gone not long after his removal. Maybe when Jennifer or Mario left?

(Daley - Did not watch this series.

Aaron - Did not watch this series.)

Andrew - Annihilation week I think.

Emma - I agree with Tony, she would have been in the bottom 3 VTS in Annihilation Week and possibly evicted then as she clearly wanted to go?

Kayleigh - Evicted next time she was nominated, which miiiight have been the next week?

Lotan - I think he’d have the week he was removed anyway, as he was nominated and was starting to show his true colours.

Ellis - Within the first 3 weeks I think.

Lewis F - Would have won

Ahhhh I never got over losing Emily so fast !!

I was actually besotted by her ..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Zizu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
ejected, housemates, stayed