Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Celebrity Hijack Discuss Big Brother: Celebrity Hijack shown on E4 in January 2008.

Old 21-01-2008, 08:54 PM #1
Banned

Banned

Default latoya got what shne desever

well done emilia for making latoya look stupid about the fake argumen tg. she werent sorry for whjat she did and totally gotr away with it but emilia didnt forget and got her back today by bringin g it up. maybe she learn not to wind people up now ye.
molecular is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-01-2008, 09:04 PM #2
retro physical

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Lloyd Daniels

retro physical

Favourites:

I'm getting irritated by emilia keep mentioning it.
Victor was evicted because he came across rather chauvinistic, not because of that stupid argument.
She's only making herself seem more bitter by not dropping the subject
xDramatick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-01-2008, 09:05 PM #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Darenn
Victor was evicted because he came across rather chauvinistic, not because of that stupid argument.
Thats what i was going to say but you put it in better words
Loukas is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-01-2008, 09:05 PM #4

Favourites:

Favourites:

After tonight, I hate Emilia, she's very bitchy and there was absolutely no need for her to bring up that row between Latoya and Victor.
Matt08 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-01-2008, 09:06 PM #5

Quote:
Originally posted by molecular
well done emilia for making latoya look stupid about the fake argumen tg. she werent sorry for whjat she did and totally gotr away with it but emilia didnt forget and got her back today by bringin g it up. maybe she learn not to wind people up now ye.
no No NO NO NO !!!

Would you like me to teach you how to spell? im free on tuesdays?
tinkerbell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-01-2008, 09:06 PM #6

Yeah, emilia was a bit immature there though. The argument was days ago. Honesty can be good but I don't think it's ever a good idea to stir up old arguments.
Matt10k is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-01-2008, 09:20 PM #7

I'm gonna try and be balanced in what I say:

Granted, Emilia's interrogation of John was ott, and it was unnecessary to bring up an argument that was dead and buried, but that said, I still prefer and have more respect for Emilia than Latoya. Again, I wouldn't have picked the public, group environment to say something like that, but at least she has the honesty to say what she really thinks so no one is mistaken.

Why didn't Latoya question Emilia there and then as to why she'd brought that up... or tell her that she apologised... which, I might add, I didn't see her do? Latoya kept her mouth shut and reserved her venom for the diary room when she had the camera directly on her.

Regardless of whether Emilia now goes as a direct result of this, I have much more respect for her than Latoya. At least Emilia isn't pretending to be someone she isn't.
Pipergun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-01-2008, 09:26 PM #8

Quote:
Originally posted by Pipergun
I'm going to try and be balanced in what I say:

Granted, Emilia's interrogation of John was ott, and it was unnecessary to bring up an argument that was dead and buried, but that said, I still prefer and have more respect for Emilia than Latoya. Again, I wouldn't have picked the public, group environment to say something like that, but at least she has the honesty to say what she really thinks so no one is mistaken.

Why didn't Latoya question Emilia there and then as to why she'd brought that up... or tell her that she apologised... which, I might add, I didn't see her do? Latoya kept her mouth shut and reserved her venom for the diary room when she had the camera directly on her.

Regardless of whether Emilia now goes as a direct result of this, I have much more respect for her than Latoya. At least Emilia isn't pretending to be someone she isn't.

I see what you are saying but that honesty is just the 'charley' sort of honesty, it's confrontational and nasty. It puts people on edge and helps no one. Made her look like a silly schoolgirl, holding a grudge.

I think latoya kept quiet to keep the peace. It can be embarrassing having a big argument. Perhaps she was just the bigger person there and let it slide.

Tbh, would rather emilia stayed for entertainment value but I can't really dislike latoya just for being a bit dull.
Old 21-01-2008, 09:30 PM #9

Quote:
Originally posted by Matt10k
Quote:
Originally posted by Pipergun
I'm going to try and be balanced in what I say:

I see what you are saying but that honesty is just the 'charley' sort of honesty, it's confrontational and nasty. It puts people on edge and helps no one. Made her look like a silly schoolgirl, holding a grudge.

I think latoya kept quiet to keep the peace. It can be embarrassing having a big argument. Perhaps she was just the bigger person there and let it slide.

Tbh, would rather emilia stayed for entertainment value but I can't really dislike latoya just for being a bit dull.
I see what you're saying, but we'll agree to disagree.

Can I say thanks for putting your opinions over in a calm and fair way!

... I'm deliberately staying out of the "Highlights" thread, cause I know some of the posters will get me annoyed for simply being rude and insulting.
Old 21-01-2008, 09:33 PM #10
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by tinkerbell
Quote:
no No NO NO NO !!!

Would you like me to teach you how to spell? Im free on tuesdays?
if you the blond in the pictuere im fre wednesday and fridays too
Old 21-01-2008, 09:38 PM #11

Thanks!

I know what you mean about the highlights thread. Say you don't like a certain housemate and suddenly find yourself on the recieving end of a torrent of abuse!

I just find it funny most of the time though.
Old 21-01-2008, 09:39 PM #12

Would you like me to teach you how to spell? Im free on tuesdays? [/quote]
if you the blond in the pictuere Im fre wednesday and fridays too [/quote]

Old 21-01-2008, 09:42 PM #13

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Coleen Nolan
BB13: Deana

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Coleen Nolan
BB13: Deana

MoleCkluerer, Could you please remove xanders banner as your signature as he doesnt want you to have it.
Conzors is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-01-2008, 10:02 PM #14

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by tinkerbell
Quote:
no No NO NO NO !!!

Would you like me to teach you how to spell? Im free on tuesdays?
if you the blond in the pictuere Im fre wednesday and fridays too
Seeing as tinkerbell's point was about your spelling, I'd've tried to sort that out if you really want to impress her!
Old 21-01-2008, 10:37 PM #15

It did put me off Emilia a little bit, to be honest. She's holding a petty grudge now. (I still like her though).

But on the other hand, Latoya did make a whole drama and screamed her head off at Victor (who was just confused) even after the fake argument. Latoya called Victor out in front of everyone else, and that's basically what Emilia did tonight, she called Latoya out on the fake argument. She just did it in a much more calculated way. She just wants revenge for her brother.

And I agree with Pipergun. One thing I like about Emilia is that she's not pretentious. Latoya on the other hand, likes to take the moral high ground like she did with Victor, which was very pretentious imo.
Wasted is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-01-2008, 10:57 PM #16

the hijackers are there to provoke these sorts of thoughts and confrontations, emilia managed to get how she felt off her chest when asked by the hijacker in the house!! (although editting did make it come across petty and immature). However if latoya can only handle improvised arguments and pass them them 'jokes' then maybe she should stick to the 'doctor doctor' type to avoid real arguments in the future.
mc140v is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-01-2008, 05:34 AM #17

This time i would like to support Emilia, although I don't like her much I prefer her over Latoya who is a ruthless, vile, selfish cow.
The prove is that she only wanted to inject tension in the house by creating an argument. Perhaps she's so stupid to notice it, but why whould you do that?? It obviously creates frictions and a very uncomfortable atmosphere.
fercho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-01-2008, 04:39 PM #18

Favourites (more):
UBB: Chantelle
BB11: Josie

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by DoubleTrouble
Quote:
Originally posted by Darenn
Thats what i was going to say but you put it in better words
Same here lol. She needs to forget about it it wasnt Latoya's fault atall. Latoya didnt deserve to be put up for eviction there where others involved in that argument not just her
what about Jay, Calista and Anthoney?? x
Christina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-01-2008, 04:41 PM #19

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by fercho
This time i would like to support Emilia, although I don't like her much I prefer her over Latoya who is a ruthless, vile, selfish cow.
The prove is that she only wanted to inject tension in the house by creating an argument. Perhaps she's so stupid to notice it, but why whould you do that?? It obviously creates frictions and a very uncomfortable atmosphere.
Actually, if you watch back it was actually Calista who suggested the argument should take place as she was bored and wanted to put ppl in an akward posistion, what about them lot it wasnt just Toya x
Christina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-01-2008, 05:05 PM #20
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by x-kween-dilemma-x
Quote:
Originally posted by fercho
Actually, if you watch back it was actually Calista who suggested the argument should take place as she was bored and wanted to put people in an akward posistion, what about them lot it wasnt just Toya x
the poiint is latoya went too far swearing and being offensive to victor then turn round when he swear back and act like she not done anythin. latoya very very sneaky and also doesnt admit whe n she wrong and dont apologise to people emilia said if latoya had apologised it weould be forgotten but she didnt. 10/10 to emilia for bringing it back up when asked about it and makin g latoya ashamed for her sneaky sneaky games to make people look bad. what emilia did wasnt bad like people say, it was a tiny bit bitchy but vewry very very deserving for latoya. well done emilia

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
desever, latoya, shne