Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here Discuss series 20 of ITV's jungle reality show, which starts 15th November 2020.

Old 12-12-2021, 09:40 PM #551

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):

I knew it
Oh well Simon wasn't fussed about winning anyway.
Old 12-12-2021, 09:40 PM #552

Oh boo hoo.
Beastie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-12-2021, 09:42 PM #553

The series was downhill when Madeley left. Suppose it was time to have a King.
Old 12-12-2021, 09:49 PM #554

So funny when Ant and Dec said Boris is on next year. I wouldn't be surprised if an MP was on next year.
Old 12-12-2021, 09:51 PM #555
In my nice era

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Tia Kofi
DOI 2020: Ben Hanlin

In my nice era

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Tia Kofi
DOI 2020: Ben Hanlin

Has anyone checked on Adam?
Old 12-12-2021, 09:54 PM #556
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian

Awful winner

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-12-2021, 10:05 PM #557

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Paige

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Paige

See you all around on here hopefully next year back in Australia
Lewismacfarlane is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-12-2021, 10:08 PM #558

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastie View Post
The series was downhill when Madeley left. Suppose it was time to have a King.

Fair Point.
arista is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-12-2021, 10:15 PM #559

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewismacfarlane View Post
See you all around on here hopefully next year back in Australia

No, China's Covid is Sticking around the World
Old 12-12-2021, 10:18 PM #560
Sod orf

Sod orf

Who won?
Alf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-12-2021, 10:21 PM #561

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf View Post
Who won?
Naughty Boy x
Old 12-12-2021, 10:22 PM #562

Quote:
Who won?

Old 12-12-2021, 11:28 PM #563

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry Christmas View Post
Awful winner
Yep and so predictable
Old 12-12-2021, 11:43 PM #564
Haunting Ground

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan

Haunting Ground

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry Christmas View Post
Awful winner
I agree.

I wonder if Simon was close to winning or not?

"The power of one, the power of two, the power of many."

The Acolyte, the world's greatest chant of all time.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-12-2021, 12:13 AM #565
Sod orf

Sod orf

Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post
An ITV employee then?
Alf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-12-2021, 01:21 AM #566

Quote:
An ITV employee then?

He is younger than
the other one
Old 13-12-2021, 06:19 AM #567

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Sharon Osbourne
BB2023: Yinrun

Favourites (more):

Quote:
An ITV employee then?
All the final 3 work for itv which yeah is interesting... The manipulation for the favourites this series put me off it. I was shocked when David finished 4th as I was sure the storyline was him and Danny being a he top 2. But it was obvious Danny and Frankie would always be in the final. Simon was my favourite simply because he didn't have the same gameplay the others did he wasnt fussed if he was there or not. It was obvious Danny was going to win. His trial was terrifying though I'd have hated that. Simon's was the easiest trial I think the eating ones whilst gross aren't scary. Frankie's was pretty brutal too. But yeah a very meh series I was disappointed.
Old 13-12-2021, 10:18 AM #568

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

I want them to rest this now. At least for a year but it probably should be 2. It's very tiresome now. It's very samey and think it's got boring. The castle is very gloomy to look at as opposed to the jungle. The trials are just better in the jungle full stop and they used to have amazing casts and great drama and stuff. I really miss seeing people genuinely frightened at trials too which is a bit sick of me but it's the whole point of the show isn't it??
Old 14-12-2021, 12:16 AM #569

Old 14-12-2021, 03:38 AM #570
Rule #1: Never Be #2

Rule #1: Never Be #2

OK I'm all set to catch up on the final 3 eps(and as a SPOILER detester..I've remained strictly in the dark as to how it goes/ends..)

So many more DESPERATION cards being played in the opening ep here. Daveed having a convo with tiny bird AKA "sunny", Minchin desperate to come across as a "top brass" material, Bull****ting Bridge getting all set to "open up on her mental health issues"..

Even if Minchin was being ridiculous by trying to look regimented, Daveed's obvious chauvinism was well and truly brought to the fore during it. Minchin must've felt like A REAL CLOWNY FOOL considering she's been FAWNING all over him for weeks like he's some sort of GOD. And there he was, so readily willing to pimp slap her down the moment he deemed she moved beyond her station. Now that she was no longer gushing with admiration for him, Bull****ting Bridge immediately seized on the opportunity of squirming her way in-between the rift..to get close to Minchin and have that fool now go on to cheerleader her win. I was wondering why she was so gung-ho for "Frankie to win". Now I know Y. She tried to pass it off as the "girl power" angle..but now we know what happened she's fooling nobody with that crap. Also, now we know Y Daveed was made camp "leader" for what felt like an ETERNITY. Production/Ant&Dec knew he'd have blown a gasket and tore the castle down if anybody else was at the wheel. Total CONTROL FREAK.

As Mannequin Matty stoked the fire.. he was given an obvious Q(one could almost hear the countdown to "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand_action") to "ask Bridge about her illness".. acting like it was "50-50" as to whether she would "open up" about these "personal troubles" he actually managed to hold his laugh in and say: "I don't know if you feel comfortable".. which was like arriving deep in The Sahara with a huge lunchbox and 5litre carton of juice..before coming across some poor bugger who'd been laying there for a couple of days(minus food&water) and saying to them "Look, everything I have here is on offer to you but I don't know if you feel comfortable taking any of it???" RIDICULOUS.

But listen, as someone who has a good understanding about the tortures of anxiety&depression, I would never dare mock such a deadly disorder. Not even a Bull****ter like Bridge deserves to suffer helplessly in amongst that wreckage. Therefore, the overriding emotion that any tale about such a crippling destroyer can bring is that of sincere empathy. What I WILL SAY is it still needs to be recognised what has brought it on. For example, Bridge here whines over the fact that her breakup was so "public"..well, in case she's not aware, having yourself splashed all over mags/papers with your t!ts hanging out.. will generally put paid to the private niceties you were once accustomed to. You see, this is the thing with these "celeb" types, they want to have all their cakes and eat them too. To rake in some easy coin the greedy graspers are more than happy to WH0RE themselves to any media outlet that will have them..whilst fully expecting they should retain the power of turning their privacy rights on&off like flicking a light switch. I'm afraid it just doesn't work like that. And like almost every path in life, there's a price to pay for walking on each.

But the good news for Bridge is, if she's ever nearing or been pulled back into that state, she can simply hire half a dozen or so top shrinks with all the millions she's set to have thrown at her(Y, I'm still trying to fathom.. ) the moment she is free from her chip eating, big comfy boudoir castle stint.

Gregson was finally allowed to answer the phone without a DESPERATE bearded man mauling him.. but did you catch the burning look in place of it??

After Bridge prompted Daveed to talk about his favourite subject> HIMSELF, SHE was determined not to allow him to selfishly bask in his own self-indulgent tales..and so she was once again shown popping up in her fav room DESPERATE to at least SHARE the moments. PATHETIC.

After "mummy" Minchin got the boot, Bull****ting Bridge was AGAIN back in her fav room pretending to be "distraught".. they even painted a red nose on her counterfeit bonce that Rudolph himself would've been proud of.. as she visibly attempted to CONJURE and FORCE out some croc tears. PATHETIC.

With 4 of them cocksure of their status(especially Bridge who was told by her production lackeys she would heavily feature on the ep in sympathetic edit) they were all content enough to pass on latest trial..which meant it was between the 2 raggedy outsiders, both desperately clinging on to a holey life raft,, both delusional enough to actually believe that going off and doing well in it could somehow propel them into a winning position.. (LUDICROUS) The "trial" itself was unsurprisingly like another Christmas GIFT waiting to be picked off silver platter. And the sad thing is that this was probably the HARDCORE version the mannequin got. Had Bridge done it the bath would've been full of lovely hot water and Epsom salts.

When the mannequin returned to camp and proudly began discussing the terrible "ordeal" he'd just been through, Gregson appropriately let rip in the middle of it. This appeared highly deliberate on Gregson's part, almost like his way of letting the world know what a whole load of nonsense all this "explaining the trial"..building up to "the big reveal" is. They should've scrapped such a pathetic tradition years ago and have them immediately reveal the number the moment they walk through the door.

Daveed had to be stirred from another sleep as the camp was conveniently delivered another dish that only his culinary skills could handle.. although it turned out he may have inadvertently played himself (as the crappy dish appeared inedible to most)

With the 2 stragglers predictably booted, the "fab 4" were all set for that insanely overhyped "cyclone". The only interesting part about this OTT "chaotic" nonsense comes before it even begins..which is to see what position they've demanded/agreed/accepted to be on the hill..

Mannequin Matty was the latest camper to showcase his melodic pipes..clearly looking to have SOLO "scene"/"moment"..BUT would a DESPERADO like Bridge ever allow that? would she ****. The moment she heard him open his gob she arrived quicker than a whippet on fast forward. In her extremely delusional mind she was "showing him how it was done"..strolling on by with her hands in her pockets effortlessly emitting mesmeric tone..when in REALITY this was no better than what any hopeless amateur could produce on BGT. As it turned out, DESPERATE Dan wasn't far behind her, and when that clown arrived the sheer cringe was taken to all sorts of new levels as both got involved in this highly AWKWARD singing/sway off..with both of them looking at each other, sizing each other up in a way that suggested both firmly believed that what stood in front of them was the potential nemesis who blocked their path to being crowned the winner. EMBARRASSING. As the singing nonsense continued, Gregson was the only one treating it like the mess it was...but when he did his own solo, DESPERATE Dan and the bull****ter gave him daggers like he'd just "spoiled" harmonic masterpiece. RIDICULOUS.

Before the cyclone nonsense got underway..they were given a "public voting" game to play. A game that gives production the power to produce mythical results. DESPERATE Dan said he'd "forgot the public was watching him"(similar to how you forget to take a piss when you're ready to burst..) And it's clear another demand was made: "Give me most stylish". PATHETIC.

They got silly brownie treats and during his admiration speech for them..Daveed decided he'd throw in a sentence in French. The only person in the world who'd expect to be back-slapped for speaking his mother tongue.

Bull****ting Bridge was at it again after another 2 hurdles were removed from her desperate path, pretending to be "gutted" they were gone..especially mannequin Matty, who she pretended to be like "a little brother". Daveed again unsurprisingly looked BORED as he struggled to convey one ounce of sadness for 2 idiots he couldn't care less about. As bull****ting Bridge pretended to "well up" at the goodbye gate, Daveed pointed at her and shouted "NO!"..which carried the tone of "don't you dare try and use this to suck in all those naive, gullible voters out there. I wan't all those to go to ME". The bull****ter was not to be stopped though..and the "missing home" croc tear display that was predicted long, long ago had finally arrived. Saving it up for when the numbers had severely dwindled so that more FOCUS&ATTENTION could be given to it. DESPERATE. Shortly after being in such a "subdued" state, she had remarkably bounced back just in time to once again hog the spotlight as she was handed ANOTHER scroll card to read and make performance of. PATHETIC.

Crappy "Cyclone" time and let's see how the order has worked out..

Oh and would you look at that, DESPERATE Dan just HAD to be in the "king of the hill" position. I'm actually SHOCKED to see Daveed has agreed to go first(really, last )..bearing in mind this was the "leader" of the camp for weeks....the person who was within an inch of lacing up Minchin's mouth and booting her head all over the castle after she dared open it when she held the leadership reins for 15mins. Now we're to believe he'd simply go on to accept an order of rank that had him as the weakest??? It just doesn't add up. So, after thinking about this the only way I can explain away his extremely odd positioning is to believe they've taken advantage of him(his ignorance of the show and the known cred that comes attached to specifics) by implying that his lowly role was actually 'the most crucial' - given that the person who goes first gets to take ALL the stars..this has likely duped him into believing he was "leading from the front"(while being completely oblivious to the fact he'd actually agreed to station himself at the very bottom of the hierarchy..)

After production stopped applying any sort of pressure that would easily knock them off their positions(GIFTING them another silly unchallenged "win"..PATHETIC) Bull****ting Bridge described it as "the best thing she's ever done".. I'm sure her hubby and kids will be delighted to know that getting married and having them ranks below charging up a hill full of gust, rain and big bouncing balls. The little liar also went on to pretend she "never thought she'd ever make it that far" to take part in it..before pathetically waxing Daveed's ego again. And DESPERATE Dan was at it as well, "the best experience of my life".. as his toddler resides fatherless awaiting the gallivanter's return..

The usual "reminiscing" is happening again..alongside tales of highs&lows being shared. Gregson's low referred to his overall physical shape, which contained practical message/advice for anyone to view as solid and worthwhile objective. DESPERATE Dan wants us to believe he's a "brand spanking new man"..one with a "newly found confidence." RIDICULOUS. He couldn't have been any more confident when he arrived there. That's what enabled him to sit with that highly cocky, ZERO CONCERNED look on his mug and assuredly nod(like, course it's not) each time Ant&Dec came to send someone packing and gave him the "it's not you" news. How anyone can ever buy such a bullshyte, "humble", "lacking confidence" routine from that type of arrogance is simply staggering. You know Bull****ting Bridge has had it easy in there when her biggest "low" was drinking too many strawberry McDonald's milkshakes. Her petite frame meant she couldn't consume more than the 4 she so bravely dared to drink. Daveed opted for another MEMYSELF&I party.. apparently it took him over 2 weeks to realize how much he loved his life..which must've been just around the same time he got bored looking for mirrors..

Here comes the 4th place finishing loser who'll miss the grand finale.. oh and it's dickhead Daveed! Almost worth listening to all his corny, contrived "what time is it" tripe all season long...just to see him ultimately getting shafted at the penultimate hurdle. Did you hear Bridge giggling away as he departed? She must be all fake-cried out. But she quickly jumped back into character and let out the lying line of "I was not expecting that".

Anyway, with the only acceptable winner making the final day, Gregson at least has "a chance" of stopping a TRAGIC ending. Let's see what happens..

DESPERATE Dan can't believe his "mancrush" has gone..his "partner in crime". He assured the viewers that "this isn't the end" for them, this is just a short goodbye. Seemingly oblivious to the importance(lack of) Daveed has placed on their bullshyte "bond". A realistic way of how this "bona fide" bromance tale goes..

3months from now Daveed's phone goes(the caller ID is 'Casper').. Daveed sees who it is and ignores it..his gf goes to answer it and he roars "NOOOO!" .. she demands to know why he keeps refusing to answer that call.. he tells her "it's just some clown I did a show with a while back. I was mixed up in this pathetic bromance story with him, one that I'd have gladly tossed away for the crum of a brownie.. but one I had to sort of "play along with" as the show was telling me it was being heavily featured and being mentioned a minumum of 300 times per ep. Anyway, out of courtesy, and the fact I was blotto, I stupidly went and gave the idiot my phone number at the wrap party. I've been ghosting him for months now but the calls just won't stop. There's no doubting he's as thick as pigshyte but I honestly figured he'd be bright enough to get the message by now..

Bull****ting Bridge is "mindblown" that she's made f-3(as "mindblown" as Mr Claus is to get present requests for Christmas..)

And DESPERATE Dan continues his "can't believe it", "never expected this" hogwash all the way up to and into his solo trial. PATHETIC. He thought he was fooling people by blowing heavily and shaking his head/body around like he was being riddled with bullets from multiple, high-powered assault rifles during his piss easy "endurance" trial. EMBARRASSING. He even let it slip that he was worried it came across as "a bit dramatic". In other word: FAF.

As we see Gregson predictably get landed with the unwanted 'middle' slot..more demands were obviously made: "Don't dare give me the eating trial".."And let me go last. Or at least show me last in the edit, bitches."

It has to be said that Gregson's trial was also pitiful. The tiny portions he was tasked with eating were RIDICULOUS. I believe EVERYONE in the country could've gotten through that little lot without 1 sign of a barf. Just more disappointment from a show that is becoming more facile by the year. They'll soon be able to take their own beds and pets in with them.

The bull****ter's trial was as complicated as DESPERATE Dan's, one that required no further skill than to be able to remain stationary and take a nap for 10mins. PATHETIC. Also, normally when contestants are shoved in those tomb type things they're forced to lay on rough/solid foundation, but have you looked at her's? On what is clearly a soft FOAM block..they have cut a nice body shaped figure out for her to lay in..which also looks to be neatly packed with some form of comfortable padding. RIDICULOUS. And what is the scary creatures that will be emerging from the holes??..oh look it's a few docile baby snakes you could easily fit in your shirt pocket. And if those docile snakes could speak we'd have heard the convo "Hey, what's with all this comfortable padding they have in here around this fraudster? we've been here many times before and the conditions are usually much harsher"......"Can't say for sure, it's possible she's just a nauseating production pet-fav, or she's an entitled brat who carries enough silly clout to boss their piss weak asses around"..

Channel puppets Ant&Dec are doing their best "OMG" impressions, desperate to act like they're witnessing an UNPRECEDENTED FEAT that only that BRAVE little bull****ter could possibly achieve. EMBARRASSING. Ant even had the neck to finish off with "that was HARDCORE, weren't it?" and as Dec naturally followed the script and "agreed", it was not without a face that suggested he was struggling to contain his laughter.

Here comes the announcement of the 3rd place loser.. BAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA it's Bull****ting Bridge! she thought she had it in her bull****ting bag. She was clearly convinced her act was so well pieced together she could've received multiple castle crowns. Too bad all her DESPERATION act could muster up was a weak 3rd place finish .. Now all we need is for Gregson to outlast that other DESPERADO and this dreadful season can at least end on a high note..

As Bridge tries her damndest to display a grace/humbleness with her defeat..her plan to keep a silly fake grin on her face the whole time obviously isn't a good one..as this only denotes the INTENSE SEETHING that is clearly going on behind her ridiculous facade.

So here we have it. The public have the choice between a fairly normal, average fella who has unquestionably given an authentic portrayal of himself. Or an obvious grade A fraudster who has been involved in all sorts of contrived garbage from the get-go, playing up to a carefully selected "archetype" he's well aware the show and its idiotic fans give all sorts of passes and free rein to.

And the winner is................................................ ......

Spoiler:

DESPERATE Dan.

BLOODY PATHETIC. You know it is absolutely astounding that when presented with 2 options such as this, a majority can so foolishly be drawn to the wrong'un. I've come to the firm conclusion that this country is beyond help.
Old 14-12-2021, 06:40 AM #571

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

My favourite thing this series?? Snipers reviews. They are so funny and true!! Nail truly hit on the head here!
Old 14-12-2021, 09:12 AM #572
Haunting Ground

Favourites (more):

Haunting Ground

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post
I mean it's not a bad reason for why Danny wanted to win.

I've got to say despite the year being god awful imo, I'll miss the discussion on this Forum about the Show, and it's one less Show to distract us all away from Covid.

Old 14-12-2021, 09:14 AM #573

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post

I've got to say despite the year being god awful imo, I'll miss the discussion on this Forum about the Show, and it's one less Show to distract us all away from Covid.

Yes very true
Old 14-12-2021, 09:15 AM #574
Haunting Ground

Favourites (more):

Haunting Ground

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Sniper View Post
OK I'm all set to catch up on the final 3 eps(and as a SPOILER detester..I've remained strictly in the dark as to how it goes/ends..)

So many more DESPERATION cards being played in the opening ep here. Daveed having a convo with tiny bird AKA "sunny", Minchin desperate to come across as a "top brass" material, Bull****ting Bridge getting all set to "open up on her mental health issues"..

Even if Minchin was being ridiculous by trying to look regimented, Daveed's obvious chauvinism was well and truly brought to the fore during it. Minchin must've felt like A REAL CLOWNY FOOL considering she's been FAWNING all over him for weeks like he's some sort of GOD. And there he was, so readily willing to pimp slap her down the moment he deemed she moved beyond her station. Now that she was no longer gushing with admiration for him, Bull****ting Bridge immediately seized on the opportunity of squirming her way in-between the rift..to get close to Minchin and have that fool now go on to cheerleader her win. I was wondering why she was so gung-ho for "Frankie to win". Now I know Y. She tried to pass it off as the "girl power" angle..but now we know what happened she's fooling nobody with that crap. Also, now we know Y Daveed was made camp "leader" for what felt like an ETERNITY. Production/Ant&Dec knew he'd have blown a gasket and tore the castle down if anybody else was at the wheel. Total CONTROL FREAK.

As Mannequin Matty stoked the fire.. he was given an obvious Q(one could almost hear the countdown to "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand_action") to "ask Bridge about her illness".. acting like it was "50-50" as to whether she would "open up" about these "personal troubles" he actually managed to hold his laugh in and say: "I don't know if you feel comfortable".. which was like arriving deep in The Sahara with a huge lunchbox and 5litre carton of juice..before coming across some poor bugger who'd been laying there for a couple of days(minus food&water) and saying to them "Look, everything I have here is on offer to you but I don't know if you feel comfortable taking any of it???" RIDICULOUS.

But listen, as someone who has a good understanding about the tortures of anxiety&depression, I would never dare mock such a deadly disorder. Not even a Bull****ter like Bridge deserves to suffer helplessly in amongst that wreckage. Therefore, the overriding emotion that any tale about such a crippling destroyer can bring is that of sincere empathy. What I WILL SAY is it still needs to be recognised what has brought it on. For example, Bridge here whines over the fact that her breakup was so "public"..well, in case she's not aware, having yourself splashed all over mags/papers with your t!ts hanging out.. will generally put paid to the private niceties you were once accustomed to. You see, this is the thing with these "celeb" types, they want to have all their cakes and eat them too. To rake in some easy coin the greedy graspers are more than happy to WH0RE themselves to any media outlet that will have them..whilst fully expecting they should retain the power of turning their privacy rights on&off like flicking a light switch. I'm afraid it just doesn't work like that. And like almost every path in life, there's a price to pay for walking on each.

But the good news for Bridge is, if she's ever nearing or been pulled back into that state, she can simply hire half a dozen or so top shrinks with all the millions she's set to have thrown at her(Y, I'm still trying to fathom.. ) the moment she is free from her chip eating, big comfy boudoir castle stint.

Gregson was finally allowed to answer the phone without a DESPERATE bearded man mauling him.. but did you catch the burning look in place of it??

After Bridge prompted Daveed to talk about his favourite subject> HIMSELF, SHE was determined not to allow him to selfishly bask in his own self-indulgent tales..and so she was once again shown popping up in her fav room DESPERATE to at least SHARE the moments. PATHETIC.

After "mummy" Minchin got the boot, Bull****ting Bridge was AGAIN back in her fav room pretending to be "distraught".. they even painted a red nose on her counterfeit bonce that Rudolph himself would've been proud of.. as she visibly attempted to CONJURE and FORCE out some croc tears. PATHETIC.

With 4 of them cocksure of their status(especially Bridge who was told by her production lackeys she would heavily feature on the ep in sympathetic edit) they were all content enough to pass on latest trial..which meant it was between the 2 raggedy outsiders, both desperately clinging on to a holey life raft,, both delusional enough to actually believe that going off and doing well in it could somehow propel them into a winning position.. (LUDICROUS) The "trial" itself was unsurprisingly like another Christmas GIFT waiting to be picked off silver platter. And the sad thing is that this was probably the HARDCORE version the mannequin got. Had Bridge done it the bath would've been full of lovely hot water and Epsom salts.

When the mannequin returned to camp and proudly began discussing the terrible "ordeal" he'd just been through, Gregson appropriately let rip in the middle of it. This appeared highly deliberate on Gregson's part, almost like his way of letting the world know what a whole load of nonsense all this "explaining the trial"..building up to "the big reveal" is. They should've scrapped such a pathetic tradition years ago and have them immediately reveal the number the moment they walk through the door.

Daveed had to be stirred from another sleep as the camp was conveniently delivered another dish that only his culinary skills could handle.. although it turned out he may have inadvertently played himself (as the crappy dish appeared inedible to most)

With the 2 stragglers predictably booted, the "fab 4" were all set for that insanely overhyped "cyclone". The only interesting part about this OTT "chaotic" nonsense comes before it even begins..which is to see what position they've demanded/agreed/accepted to be on the hill..

Mannequin Matty was the latest camper to showcase his melodic pipes..clearly looking to have SOLO "scene"/"moment"..BUT would a DESPERADO like Bridge ever allow that? would she ****. The moment she heard him open his gob she arrived quicker than a whippet on fast forward. In her extremely delusional mind she was "showing him how it was done"..strolling on by with her hands in her pockets effortlessly emitting mesmeric tone..when in REALITY this was no better than what any hopeless amateur could produce on BGT. As it turned out, DESPERATE Dan wasn't far behind her, and when that clown arrived the sheer cringe was taken to all sorts of new levels as both got involved in this highly AWKWARD singing/sway off..with both of them looking at each other, sizing each other up in a way that suggested both firmly believed that what stood in front of them was the potential nemesis who blocked their path to being crowned the winner. EMBARRASSING. As the singing nonsense continued, Gregson was the only one treating it like the mess it was...but when he did his own solo, DESPERATE Dan and the bull****ter gave him daggers like he'd just "spoiled" harmonic masterpiece. RIDICULOUS.

Before the cyclone nonsense got underway..they were given a "public voting" game to play. A game that gives production the power to produce mythical results. DESPERATE Dan said he'd "forgot the public was watching him"(similar to how you forget to take a piss when you're ready to burst..) And it's clear another demand was made: "Give me most stylish". PATHETIC.

They got silly brownie treats and during his admiration speech for them..Daveed decided he'd throw in a sentence in French. The only person in the world who'd expect to be back-slapped for speaking his mother tongue.

Bull****ting Bridge was at it again after another 2 hurdles were removed from her desperate path, pretending to be "gutted" they were gone..especially mannequin Matty, who she pretended to be like "a little brother". Daveed again unsurprisingly looked BORED as he struggled to convey one ounce of sadness for 2 idiots he couldn't care less about. As bull****ting Bridge pretended to "well up" at the goodbye gate, Daveed pointed at her and shouted "NO!"..which carried the tone of "don't you dare try and use this to suck in all those naive, gullible voters out there. I wan't all those to go to ME". The bull****ter was not to be stopped though..and the "missing home" croc tear display that was predicted long, long ago had finally arrived. Saving it up for when the numbers had severely dwindled so that more FOCUS&ATTENTION could be given to it. DESPERATE. Shortly after being in such a "subdued" state, she had remarkably bounced back just in time to once again hog the spotlight as she was handed ANOTHER scroll card to read and make performance of. PATHETIC.

Crappy "Cyclone" time and let's see how the order has worked out..

Oh and would you look at that, DESPERATE Dan just HAD to be in the "king of the hill" position. I'm actually SHOCKED to see Daveed has agreed to go first(really, last )..bearing in mind this was the "leader" of the camp for weeks....the person who was within an inch of lacing up Minchin's mouth and booting her head all over the castle after she dared open it when she held the leadership reins for 15mins. Now we're to believe he'd simply go on to accept an order of rank that had him as the weakest??? It just doesn't add up. So, after thinking about this the only way I can explain away his extremely odd positioning is to believe they've taken advantage of him(his ignorance of the show and the known cred that comes attached to specifics) by implying that his lowly role was actually 'the most crucial' - given that the person who goes first gets to take ALL the stars..this has likely duped him into believing he was "leading from the front"(while being completely oblivious to the fact he'd actually agreed to station himself at the very bottom of the hierarchy..)

After production stopped applying any sort of pressure that would easily knock them off their positions(GIFTING them another silly unchallenged "win"..PATHETIC) Bull****ting Bridge described it as "the best thing she's ever done".. I'm sure her hubby and kids will be delighted to know that getting married and having them ranks below charging up a hill full of gust, rain and big bouncing balls. The little liar also went on to pretend she "never thought she'd ever make it that far" to take part in it..before pathetically waxing Daveed's ego again. And DESPERATE Dan was at it as well, "the best experience of my life".. as his toddler resides fatherless awaiting the gallivanter's return..

The usual "reminiscing" is happening again..alongside tales of highs&lows being shared. Gregson's low referred to his overall physical shape, which contained practical message/advice for anyone to view as solid and worthwhile objective. DESPERATE Dan wants us to believe he's a "brand spanking new man"..one with a "newly found confidence." RIDICULOUS. He couldn't have been any more confident when he arrived there. That's what enabled him to sit with that highly cocky, ZERO CONCERNED look on his mug and assuredly nod(like, course it's not) each time Ant&Dec came to send someone packing and gave him the "it's not you" news. How anyone can ever buy such a bullshyte, "humble", "lacking confidence" routine from that type of arrogance is simply staggering. You know Bull****ting Bridge has had it easy in there when her biggest "low" was drinking too many strawberry McDonald's milkshakes. Her petite frame meant she couldn't consume more than the 4 she so bravely dared to drink. Daveed opted for another MEMYSELF&I party.. apparently it took him over 2 weeks to realize how much he loved his life..which must've been just around the same time he got bored looking for mirrors..

Here comes the 4th place finishing loser who'll miss the grand finale.. oh and it's dickhead Daveed! Almost worth listening to all his corny, contrived "what time is it" tripe all season long...just to see him ultimately getting shafted at the penultimate hurdle. Did you hear Bridge giggling away as he departed? She must be all fake-cried out. But she quickly jumped back into character and let out the lying line of "I was not expecting that".

Anyway, with the only acceptable winner making the final day, Gregson at least has "a chance" of stopping a TRAGIC ending. Let's see what happens..

DESPERATE Dan can't believe his "mancrush" has gone..his "partner in crime". He assured the viewers that "this isn't the end" for them, this is just a short goodbye. Seemingly oblivious to the importance(lack of) Daveed has placed on their bullshyte "bond". A realistic way of how this "bona fide" bromance tale goes..

3months from now Daveed's phone goes(the caller ID is 'Casper').. Daveed sees who it is and ignores it..his gf goes to answer it and he roars "NOOOO!" .. she demands to know why he keeps refusing to answer that call.. he tells her "it's just some clown I did a show with a while back. I was mixed up in this pathetic bromance story with him, one that I'd have gladly tossed away for the crum of a brownie.. but one I had to sort of "play along with" as the show was telling me it was being heavily featured and being mentioned a minumum of 300 times per ep. Anyway, out of courtesy, and the fact I was blotto, I stupidly went and gave the idiot my phone number at the wrap party. I've been ghosting him for months now but the calls just won't stop. There's no doubting he's as thick as pigshyte but I honestly figured he'd be bright enough to get the message by now..

Bull****ting Bridge is "mindblown" that she's made f-3(as "mindblown" as Mr Claus is to get present requests for Christmas..)

And DESPERATE Dan continues his "can't believe it", "never expected this" hogwash all the way up to and into his solo trial. PATHETIC. He thought he was fooling people by blowing heavily and shaking his head/body around like he was being riddled with bullets from multiple, high-powered assault rifles during his piss easy "endurance" trial. EMBARRASSING. He even let it slip that he was worried it came across as "a bit dramatic". In other word: FAF.

As we see Gregson predictably get landed with the unwanted 'middle' slot..more demands were obviously made: "Don't dare give me the eating trial".."And let me go last. Or at least show me last in the edit, bitches."

It has to be said that Gregson's trial was also pitiful. The tiny portions he was tasked with eating were RIDICULOUS. I believe EVERYONE in the country could've gotten through that little lot without 1 sign of a barf. Just more disappointment from a show that is becoming more facile by the year. They'll soon be able to take their own beds and pets in with them.

The bull****ter's trial was as complicated as DESPERATE Dan's, one that required no further skill than to be able to remain stationary and take a nap for 10mins. PATHETIC. Also, normally when contestants are shoved in those tomb type things they're forced to lay on rough/solid foundation, but have you looked at her's? On what is clearly a soft FOAM block..they have cut a nice body shaped figure out for her to lay in..which also looks to be neatly packed with some form of comfortable padding. RIDICULOUS. And what is the scary creatures that will be emerging from the holes??..oh look it's a few docile baby snakes you could easily fit in your shirt pocket. And if those docile snakes could speak we'd have heard the convo "Hey, what's with all this comfortable padding they have in here around this fraudster? we've been here many times before and the conditions are usually much harsher"......"Can't say for sure, it's possible she's just a nauseating production pet-fav, or she's an entitled brat who carries enough silly clout to boss their piss weak asses around"..

Channel puppets Ant&Dec are doing their best "OMG" impressions, desperate to act like they're witnessing an UNPRECEDENTED FEAT that only that BRAVE little bull****ter could possibly achieve. EMBARRASSING. Ant even had the neck to finish off with "that was HARDCORE, weren't it?" and as Dec naturally followed the script and "agreed", it was not without a face that suggested he was struggling to contain his laughter.

Here comes the announcement of the 3rd place loser.. BAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA it's Bull****ting Bridge! she thought she had it in her bull****ting bag. She was clearly convinced her act was so well pieced together she could've received multiple castle crowns. Too bad all her DESPERATION act could muster up was a weak 3rd place finish .. Now all we need is for Gregson to outlast that other DESPERADO and this dreadful season can at least end on a high note..

As Bridge tries her damndest to display a grace/humbleness with her defeat..her plan to keep a silly fake grin on her face the whole time obviously isn't a good one..as this only denotes the INTENSE SEETHING that is clearly going on behind her ridiculous facade.

So here we have it. The public have the choice between a fairly normal, average fella who has unquestionably given an authentic portrayal of himself. Or an obvious grade A fraudster who has been involved in all sorts of contrived garbage from the get-go, playing up to a carefully selected "archetype" he's well aware the show and its idiotic fans give all sorts of passes and free rein to.

And the winner is................................................ ......

Spoiler:

DESPERATE Dan.

BLOODY PATHETIC. You know it is absolutely astounding that when presented with 2 options such as this, a majority can so foolishly be drawn to the wrong'un. I've come to the firm conclusion that this country is beyond help.
Welcome back Pro Sniper.

And I agree with a lot that you've said in this post, especially about the country needing help.

Old 14-12-2021, 09:20 AM #575
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post

i can perfectly ignore all the covid news by just not looking at newspapers apart from the entertainment and sport news section in tabloids

+ i'm fully into ESC season again with so many national finals happening (maybe record amount of nf's i don't know)

and also with Apprentice being back another bit of fun to fill that tiny void after strictly season (which for me is until end of January with lets dance germany pro and celeb line up reveals)

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.

No.1 Fan of Queen Anastasia ''Nastia'' Stan!!!!!!
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
celebrity, discussion, itv, thread