Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Celebrity Hijack Discuss Big Brother: Celebrity Hijack shown on E4 in January 2008.

Old 05-02-2008, 06:18 PM #51

Quote:
Originally posted by Captain.Remy
Quote:
Message original : farhad
Quote:
Quote:
Message original : GiRTh
LOL

Not me for sure.
So Farhad, she hasn't done it after, but she has done it before.
Some people do change.
I agree, but don't talk about dignity please because for me she hasn't any. It's not even modelling, I don't know if you have seen those pictures but imo, she lost her dignity. I don't call that a model, or if she is a model, she's like Aisleyne (so a very bad one)
So when was the last time have you seen Nikki in cheap page shots after BB7, give me an example, Nikki has done well without going down that route. Aisleyne is the only BB7 HM who has went down those cheap route, and now its Chanelle Hayes.
farhad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 06:19 PM #52
Nah

Nah

Quote:

So when was the last time have you seen Nikki in cheap page shots after BB7, give me an example, Nikki has done well without going down that route. Aisleyne is the only BB7 HM who has went down those cheap route, and now its Chanelle Hayes.
Did you read my posts correctly (with eyes) ? I said before. So she didn't need to do that kind of photoshoots as she has done some before. I hate Chanelle and Aisleyne by the way lol
Captain.Remy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 06:19 PM #53

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Message original : Dan_
You only mentioned Brian and Nadia at the time I had replied.

If Nikki was so great, why didn't they ask her to be a hijacker instead of Kate Lawler.I bet they thought she was incapable of such a task.
That's what I thought earlier. If Endemol loves her so much, why she wasn't a hijacker ? And why she wasn't in the house instead of Brian in order to make her *cough* legendary tantrums ?
Nah, they just wanted her in a video on the e4 website.
If she was incabable of a task, they wouldn't give her a role to act in a diary room, or a judging pannel.
But not to take part in the main show as a hijacker. And for a girl who is supposed to be talented and who's loved by Endemol (which considers her as the best housemate alive), it has to be quite embarassing.
Maybe it could be to do with how some of her haters would react, just like how they did when she returned tback to BB7 after being voted out, none of the other 3 HM who returned got that treatment.
Old 05-02-2008, 06:21 PM #54

Quote:
Quote:

Did you read my posts correctly (with eyes) ? I said before. So she didn't need to do that kind of photoshoots as she has done some before. I hate Chanelle and Aisleyne by the way lol
What Photoshoots are you referring to, do you mean Lipsy shoot, what was wrong with that, she had her clothes on.
Old 05-02-2008, 06:21 PM #55
Nah

Nah

Quote:

Maybe it could be to do with how some of her haters would react, just like how they did when she returned tback to BB7 after being voted out, none of the other 3 HM who returned got that treatment.
And the haters didn't mind her in the diary room or at a judging panel ? Please, they didn't want her because she was certainly not able to handle the role of hijacker.
Old 05-02-2008, 06:22 PM #56
Nah

Nah

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

What Photoshoots are you referring to, do you mean Lipsy shoot, what was wrong with that, she had her clothes on.
I'm referring to the "lesbian" ones.
Old 05-02-2008, 06:24 PM #57

Quote:
Quote:

And the haters didn't mind her in the diary room or at a judging panel ? Please, they didn't want her because she was certainly not able to handle the role of hijacker.
She did reporting as well as judging, thats enough to make her fans proud, and BB7 is very recent, I could understand why they didn't involve Nikki in Celeb Hijacker.
Old 05-02-2008, 06:25 PM #58

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'm referring to the "lesbian" ones.
Which Lesbian Photoshoot has Nikki done after the end of Big Brother 7, and that without clothes?
Old 05-02-2008, 06:39 PM #59

Quote:
Quote:

If Nikki can handle Lipsy stuff and judging, she can handle as a Hijacker, I think they would of involved her, but they were worried how her deslikers would react, this happened back in BB7 when her rumours of returning to the house, before the it took place, she had people threatening to kill her, asa Hijacker is a bigger task, involving nikki could be dangerous, although i think she would of made a brilliant Hijacker as Nikki continually surprises people, like she did with her reports last year.
Old 05-02-2008, 06:47 PM #60
Nah

Nah

Quote:
Which Lesbian Photoshoot has Nikki done after the end of Big Brother 7, and that without clothes?
Before BB7 !!!!! Is that clear ?
Old 05-02-2008, 06:48 PM #61
Nah

Nah

Quote:

If Nikki can handle Lipsy stuff and judging, she can handle as a Hijacker, I think they would of involved her, but they were worried how her deslikers would react, this happened back in BB7 when her rumours of returning to the house, before the it took place, she had people threatening to kill her, asa Hijacker is a bigger task, involving nikki could be dangerous, although i think she would of made a brilliant Hijacker as Nikki continually surprises people, like she did with her reports last year.
They just didn't think at her at all. They had better people to involve in.
Old 05-02-2008, 07:07 PM #62

Quote:
Quote:
Before BB7 !!!!! Is that clear ?
Well I didn't deny that, that happened before BB7, but after BB7 she turned it around, she has become dignified, and doesn't want to repeat her earlier mistakes. Nikki got her work after BB without needing to go Aisleyne and Chanelle way, like Dominoes ad, Lipsy ambassador, Roving reporter, OK column.
Old 05-02-2008, 07:15 PM #63
Banned

Banned

Suddenly I yawn Poor Celeb hijackers have to put up with Nikkis opinions..<not facts> I might add, on apparent fake romances.
FictitiousHouse is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 06:16 PM #64
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

Quote:
Originally posted by farhad
Quote:
Quote:

She did reporting as well as judging, thats enough to make her fans proud, and BB7 is very recent, I could understand why they didn't involve Nikki in Celeb Hijacker.
Why do you take silly , trivial things that are not even MEANT to be serious like BBLB spots at reporting so serious?
Stu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 06:18 PM #65

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson

Wait...I think she was in the series filled with fake romances, she was involved in one of them.Emilia and Jeremy(if they get together) would last longer than Nikki and Pete.
*mazedsalv** is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-02-2008, 10:39 PM #66

Quote:
Quote:
Message original : tinkerbell
Still no once cares, they just view the video to see what happens. no once cares she an idiot.
Quote:
Message original : XxShortyxX
Well Nikki would know about fake Romances, she is a womble, who cares what she has to day? She talks b*llocks.
Agreed. Nothing to add.
She was asked her opinion and gave it just like yourselves a lot of people r interested in her opinion unlike yours
olliehot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-02-2008, 03:42 PM #67

Favourites (more):
UBB: Chantelle
BB11: Josie

Favourites (more):
UBB: Chantelle
BB11: Josie

Shes entitled to an opinion same as everyone! So i care what she says!
And actually i agree i really didnt like Emlilia lol x
Christina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-02-2008, 08:43 PM #68
Nah

Nah

Quote:
Message original : olliehot
Quote:
Quote:
Message original : tinkerbell
Still no once cares, they just view the video to see what happens. no once cares she an idiot.
Quote:
Message original : XxShortyxX
Well Nikki would know about fake Romances, she is a womble, who cares what she has to day? She talks b*llocks.
Agreed. Nothing to add.
She was asked her opinion and gave it just like yourselves a lot of people r interested in her opinion unlike yours
But I still think that before giving advices on a couple, wich was not a proper one by the way, she should have remembered hers with Pete.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bb7s, celeb, fake, hijack, Nikki, romance