Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 27-04-2023, 09:15 AM #1
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Default Transgender inmate Barbie Kardashian threatens to rape female prison officer-Ireland

Male officers then had to return Kardashian to her cell where she is kept isolated from other female inmates

Female prison officers were threatened with being raped after a confrontation with transgender inmate Barbie Kardashian at Limerick Prison this week.
The 21-year-old, who was jailed last month for threatening to torture, rape and murder her mother, made the threats after being asked to clean up where she had taken a shower.

Male officers then had to intervene at the prison’s E Wing for female prisoners to return Kardashian to her cell where she is kept isolated from other female inmates, according to sources.

She is now the subject of a P19, the prison’s system disciplinary procedure which could see her lose privileges as punishment, it was added.

Last month Kardashian received a sentence of five and a half years with the final 12 months suspended at Limerick Circuit Criminal Court.

Kardashian was sentenced on March 16 this year by Judge Tom O’Donnell at Limerick Circuit Criminal Court after a jury found her guilty of seven threats against her mother at her trial last May.

Gardaí told the court that they continue to have “grave concerns” about Ms Kardashian’s “motivation to carry out the threats”.

Detective Garda Niall Fitzgerald, Roxboro Road Garda Station, Limerick, gave evidence that Gardaí believe Ms Kardashian continues to “pose a significant threat to those she has made threats towards, as well as to the wider public”.

The court heard she was born a male named Gabrielle Alejandro Gentile and that she later changed her name by deed poll to Barbie Kardashian.

In 2020, Ms Kardashian was granted a gender recognition certificate by the Department of Social Protection, in recognition of her identifying as female.

The court heard Ms Kardashian is currently on a waiting list to be assessed for “appropriate medical treatment” in relation to her gender.

She previously threatened to kill or cause serious harm to her mother as well another woman.

She told a number of people how she planned to immobilise her mother by running at her with a knife and stabbing her, before slowly torturing her to death in her home, Limerick Circuit Court heard.

Kardashian, who is diagnosed with a narcissistic personality disorder outlined her plans to kill her mother during a meeting on September 16, 2020.

The meeting had been arranged to discuss a life plan for her, ahead of her proposed release into the community, after she had turned 18.

Gardaí were told how Kardashian had said: "If I got into [my mother's] house I would run towards her and put the knife into her body; I would want to prolong my mum's suffering for as long as possible.

“I would stab her, but not in her heart or neck, I'd want to put her through lots of torture, fear and humiliation."

Following her trial last May, a jury found Ms Kardashian guilty of seven threats against her mother.

She was found not guilty of four additional charges of threatening to kill or cause serious harm to woman.

Ms Kardashian thanked the judge before being led away to begin serving her sentence.

Last month Taoiseach Leo Varadkar has said violent biological males should not be put into women’s prisons if they are found to have broken the law.

https://www.sundayworld.com/crime/ir...191193209.html

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-04-2023, 09:31 AM #2
You know my methods

You know my methods

this type of thing wont happen

LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-04-2023, 09:32 AM #3
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post

this type of thing wont happen

Seems like our Politicians are just pretending that it isn't happening as well....

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-04-2023, 10:22 AM #4
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Seeing as he is so keen to be a woman but is happy to use his cock as a weapon I would be getting it surgically removed asap

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-04-2023, 10:34 AM #5

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
Seeing as he is so keen to be a woman but is happy to use his cock as a weapon I would be getting it surgically removed asap
And wouldn't they hate that part of their body if they genuinely had gender dysphoria, but instead they openly threaten to assault people.... whilst expecting people to still see them as a ' woman' .

This person should be in a male prison.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
barbie, female, inmate, kardashian, officerireland, prison, rape, threatens, transgender