Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 31-05-2023, 05:04 PM #26
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

There are quite a few posts on here that seem to support the teacher being sacked. I would suggest that the reason these feral kids feel empowered to wander round stealing and threatening people is that people have cut them slack their whole lives. I would firstly hold the parents responsible, especially if they were indeed primary school kids.

I feel like the teacher has been asked to show super-human restraint when his family was threatened and the school over-reacted to appease those people who think kids should get away with murder.

Last edited by Livia; 31-05-2023 at 05:04 PM.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-05-2023, 05:44 PM #27
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by hijaxers View Post
They aren't at school though mock , they're out stealing other peoples bikes.
Didn't the article say they were kids though?

Either way a punishment needs to be given to them as well for the threats and theft.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-05-2023, 05:47 PM #28

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizu View Post
I think you are spot on with your assessment ..

Sadly many kidz have no respect for anyone let alone the police ( who they don’t fear these days )

Sadly many pupils simply don’t attend after school detention ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I'd have it that the parents get fined if the kids don't attend after School detention.

That would soon get them to attend.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-05-2023, 06:11 PM #29
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
There are quite a few posts on here that seem to support the teacher being sacked. I would suggest that the reason these feral kids feel empowered to wander round stealing and threatening people is that people have cut them slack their whole lives. I would firstly hold the parents responsible, especially if they were indeed primary school kids.

I feel like the teacher has been asked to show super-human restraint when his family was threatened and the school over-reacted to appease those people who think kids should get away with murder.
Totally agree livia but the do gooders have made it virtually impossible for adults to punish the little scum bags
thesheriff443 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-05-2023, 08:53 PM #30
God Save The Rave

God Save The Rave

Quote:

Very little has been said by anyone at all about what should happen with the kids/how they should be punished/if they should be cut slack -- the fact is, a primary school teacher who uses thinly veiled threatening language towards primary school aged children (his own pupils), and not even in the heat of the moment, on social media (he had time to think about what he was doing, and approaches them or their families directly instead of going through the school or the authorities... is clearly not in the right headspace to be working as a primary school teacher.

It's not even about him "losing his job as punishment" it's just that he isn't suitable to work with young kids. It's not for everyone. Unfortunately in this case, he obviously can't continue as a teacher without working with kids.
Soldier Boy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-05-2023, 08:58 PM #31
God Save The Rave

God Save The Rave

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesheriff443 View Post
Totally agree livia but the do gooders have made it virtually impossible for adults to punish the little scum bags
We've personally experienced an issue with a threatening/abusive 12-year-old kid a couple of years back and we went through the school (who of course involved his mother) and the police. It was taken very seriously by all three and his life at school was turned upside down - was questioned and cautioned by police, had his classes switched, separated from friends, a long period of not being allowed to be unsupervised by an adult at school or on transport at all etc. and my daughter has never heard a peep out of him since. Sweet as pie these days.

There were plenty of consequences and solutions by doing things the right way. I somehow doubt it would have been as effective if I'd looked up his mum on Social Media and started mouthing off like a sad wannabe John Wick. There's a right way to do things as the adult in a situation ... and that's just as any adult, let alone a primary school teacher.

Last edited by Soldier Boy; 31-05-2023 at 08:59 PM.
Old 31-05-2023, 09:15 PM #32
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier Boy View Post
We've personally experienced an issue with a threatening/abusive 12-year-old kid a couple of years back and we went through the school (who of course involved his mother) and the police. It was taken very seriously by all three and his life at school was turned upside down - was questioned and cautioned by police, had his classes switched, separated from friends, a long period of not being allowed to be unsupervised by an adult at school or on transport at all etc. and my daughter has never heard a peep out of him since. Sweet as pie these days.

There were plenty of consequences and solutions by doing things the right way. I somehow doubt it would have been as effective if I'd looked up his mum on Social Media and started mouthing off like a sad wannabe John Wick. There's a right way to do things as the adult in a situation ... and that's just as any adult, let alone a primary school teacher.
Again you have had a good outcome to a bad situation unfortunately those are few and far between

We have ten year olds raping other ten year olds

I’ve also had experience of a group of 13/14 years, big lads for there age making a petite 5,2 ladies life hell every time there paths had crossed

I went with her one day and found them and let’s say after I had a chat to them they never looked the way she was again

My daughter got bullied at school an all girls school so badly I had to take her to a doctor because they made her mentally ill

And I can honestly say the school was fcuking uselss
It was only when my daughter grabbed the ring leader and made her cry did it stop

And the bastards at the school had the cheek to speak to me about it

We would all like to live by the rules but when people fcuk with someone they shouldn’t they either get done the right way or the wrong way.
thesheriff443 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-06-2023, 12:30 PM #33
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier Boy View Post
Very little has been said by anyone at all about what should happen with the kids/how they should be punished/if they should be cut slack -- the fact is, a primary school teacher who uses thinly veiled threatening language towards primary school aged children (his own pupils), and not even in the heat of the moment, on social media (he had time to think about what he was doing, and approaches them or their families directly instead of going through the school or the authorities... is clearly not in the right headspace to be working as a primary school teacher.

It's not even about him "losing his job as punishment" it's just that he isn't suitable to work with young kids. It's not for everyone. Unfortunately in this case, he obviously can't continue as a teacher without working with kids.
You know a lot about this teacher's headspace, his ability to work with kids and mixed it with conjecture about whether something like this has happened before. In fact, you'd be surprised if it hadn't. Not a word about the kids who made the threats and were nicking other people's stuff. Maybe we should have a whip round and send them on holiday or something....

I would suggest when hearing about someone who has been threatened, or where their family has been threatened, unless you've been in the position yourself you're not going to think it's a big deal.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-06-2023, 01:40 PM #34
God Save The Rave

God Save The Rave

Quote:
You know a lot about this teacher's headspace, his ability to work with kids and mixed it with conjecture about whether something like this has happened before. In fact, you'd be surprised if it hadn't. Not a word about the kids who made the threats and were nicking other people's stuff. Maybe we should have a whip round and send them on holiday or something....

I would suggest when hearing about someone who has been threatened, or where their family has been threatened, unless you've been in the position yourself you're not going to think it's a big deal.
I don't know which part of "he should have got the police involved straight away" makes it seem like I don't think it's a big deal.

I can even appreciate how emotive the situation is and the temptation to go Liam Neeson on the situation.

I just don't think he can continue as a teacher of kids that age. Even if he was to move on and be a high school teacher that would be different. But it takes a certain temperament for someone to be a good teacher to primary-school aged children and this is not it.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
facebook, job, loses, post, taking, teacher, teenagers, writing