Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Celebrity Big Brother 2024 CBB 23 starts March 4th 2024 on ITV.

Old 24-04-2024, 06:48 PM #1

Default Voting results of CBB 2024 final

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	GLwsk2wXAAAK35x.jpeg
Views:	16
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	5887  

Last edited by James; 24-04-2024 at 07:40 PM.
James is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-04-2024, 07:21 PM #2
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

I was just glad to have my favourite in the final
Old 24-04-2024, 07:42 PM #3
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Interesting.

It was a really good top 3 in the end
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-04-2024, 07:50 PM #4

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Ive yet to watch the series.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-04-2024, 06:54 AM #5
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

…it was reasonably close between David and Nikita, which is interesting…Louis just wasn’t in the game at all, though…and I thought he would be one of the final two…
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-04-2024, 05:09 PM #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
…it was reasonably close between David and Nikita, which is interesting…Louis just wasn’t in the game at all, though…and I thought he would be one of the final two…
These results are heavily skewed because of app voting. Each person has one vote, and then when one person is eliminated everybody gets another vote.

It means Louis was eligible in three voting windows (Bradley’s eviction, Ferns eviction, his own eviction) compared to David/Nikita who were eligible for five voting windows. Therefore there will be huge vote differences between each person except them two if that makes sense?

As an example, let’s take Bradley and Fern.
Bradley got 1.6% of the vote but was eligible for one voting window whilst Fern got 6% and was eligible for two voting windows, therefore it’s not a fair comparison, so if Ferns vote is divided by two it’s likely she had 3% whilst Bradley had 1.6% at the same time.

Similarly it shows Louis and Fern were really close as she had 6% and Louis had 10%, Louis had three voting windows compared to her two, so if you Multiply Louis votes by 0.666 (2/3) he was 6.66%, meaning they were very close indeed. Also he will have picked up some of Ferns voters also meaning jt was probably even closer than 0.66% between them when Fern was evicted. This is assuming the same number of people vote in each window, which would make the most sense.

But basically these %s are taken at the end of all the voting windows so aren’t fair statistics of who is most popular, the only two comparable ones without diving the numbers are David and Nikita, if that makes sense?

It looks though that David/Nikkta were a bit ahead regardless, whilst Colston/Louis/Fern were all actually really close, and Bradley was dead last really

Last edited by Bronzo; 25-04-2024 at 05:10 PM.
Bronzo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-04-2024, 05:32 PM #7
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
Ive yet to watch the series.
thankfully I never saw a second of it
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-04-2024, 06:46 PM #8
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronzo View Post
These results are heavily skewed because of app voting. Each person has one vote, and then when one person is eliminated everybody gets another vote.

It means Louis was eligible in three voting windows (Bradley’s eviction, Ferns eviction, his own eviction) compared to David/Nikita who were eligible for five voting windows. Therefore there will be huge vote differences between each person except them two if that makes sense?

As an example, let’s take Bradley and Fern.
Bradley got 1.6% of the vote but was eligible for one voting window whilst Fern got 6% and was eligible for two voting windows, therefore it’s not a fair comparison, so if Ferns vote is divided by two it’s likely she had 3% whilst Bradley had 1.6% at the same time.

Similarly it shows Louis and Fern were really close as she had 6% and Louis had 10%, Louis had three voting windows compared to her two, so if you Multiply Louis votes by 0.666 (2/3) he was 6.66%, meaning they were very close indeed. Also he will have picked up some of Ferns voters also meaning jt was probably even closer than 0.66% between them when Fern was evicted. This is assuming the same number of people vote in each window, which would make the most sense.

But basically these %s are taken at the end of all the voting windows so aren’t fair statistics of who is most popular, the only two comparable ones without diving the numbers are David and Nikita, if that makes sense?

It looks though that David/Nikkta were a bit ahead regardless, whilst Colston/Louis/Fern were all actually really close, and Bradley was dead last really
…ahhhh yeah, that does completely make perfect sense…you explained it beautifully and thank you for that……it’s kind of a flawed system in terms of giving final results, then…I would say…?….I can’t recall before the apps and social media voting etc…when it was only telephone votes, was the system the same in that the lines continually reopened to vote multiple times for a housemate…
Old 26-04-2024, 06:58 AM #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
…ahhhh yeah, that does completely make perfect sense…you explained it beautifully and thank you for that……it’s kind of a flawed system in terms of giving final results, then…I would say…?….I can’t recall before the apps and social media voting etc…when it was only telephone votes, was the system the same in that the lines continually reopened to vote multiple times for a housemate…
Yeah it’s difficult, I think the voting results they use to reveal at each freeze of the votes which showed the true popularity, not sure why they’ve not done it for this one. But I think with app voting especially because it’s free it means people will vote each time whereas over the lines I’m not sure there is as many in the few minute windows compared to being open for a few days
Bronzo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-04-2024, 07:24 AM #10
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronzo View Post
Yeah it’s difficult, I think the voting results they use to reveal at each freeze of the votes which showed the true popularity, not sure why they’ve not done it for this one. But I think with app voting especially because it’s free it means people will vote each time whereas over the lines I’m not sure there is as many in the few minute windows compared to being open for a few days
….and also with the app voting system, people would generally use all of their votes, which are always limited to 5 each time…whereas, on the phone vote system…?…there was no limit so long as a voter was able to get through…I do like this system, though…I mean, I see its flaws, as you’ve said …but in these times, I don’t feel that it’s good to have a system with paid voting…because people can get carried away and have worrying phone bills…

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
2024, cbb, final, results, voting