Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB6 Chat about Anthony, Eugene, Makosi and the rest of the Big Brother 6 housemates.

Old 12-06-2005, 07:24 PM #1
Legendary Senior Member

Legendary Senior Member

Default Lesley's Media Coverage

Lesley's Media Coverage

I'M NASTIER THAN NICK

I'm biggest Big Brother Bitch ever.. and I hated every single housemate (except one)

GOBBY Lesley Sanderson boasted last night she's Big Brother's biggest, brassiest bitch EVER - and proved it by viciously slagging off her housemates.

Talking exclusively to The People, she bragged she was far nastier than BB's infamous Nasty Nick and hated everyone who'd been on the show with her.

"To be perfectly honest, the whole lot of them are complete tossers," she said with stinging contempt.

Only Craig escaped her bitter tongue-lashing - though she did consider him "a bit of a weakling".

But that was a compliment compared to the roasting she gave her arch-enemy SAM. Lesley ripped into her, saying: "Sam was a bitch, a two-faced cow. Since leaving the house I have been told she fancied me but I would not go there.

"She's had a boob job but denied it. At least my breasts are 100 per cent natural.

"She's ugly and has a really bad skin. She even has spots on her bum. Everyone in the house dislikes her. By day two I had sussed her out and knew she was a bitch. On leaving, everyone agreed with me. I want her booted off the show next."

Lesley was speaking just hours after her BB eviction, at a People photo-shoot and interview that was filmed for Channel 4's Big Brother's Little Brother spin-off show due to be screened this week. Despite her coarse and gross behaviour on the show - including her burping - Lesley revelled in being pampered by our beauty team which was "a dream come true".

But while sipping champagne, and occasionally breaking off to chat to her mum Heather on the phone, she couldn't hold back the bile aimed at her housemates.

She said of SASKIA: "She is desperate to outdo the lads and tries to be one but it's stupid. One evening she ate an Oxo cube to impress them but everyone knows that's a silly disgusting thing.

"Her boobs are bigger than mine and that surprised me but they are not as good as mine."

Lesley said that she fancied ANTHONY the moment she saw him but after only a few hours had turned completely against him.

"His feet turned me off. He's got monkey feet. His toes are really hairy, almost like a gorilla. His toe nails are thick, long and disgusting. I could not bear to look at them. It may seem strange but that's what turned me against him.

"He's definitely gay. I think he fancied Maxwell. Each time I wound him up about it he became very over-protective. He has not come out the closet yet and whether he will or not is another question, but I think he's definitely gay. He's a crap kisser."

She added: "I don't think MAXWELL has the right to love himself. He's not that special.

"After me, he's the next biggest bitch. Unfortunately, there was only enough room for one of us and I managed to outdo him."

Lesley, 19, mocked claims by MAKOSI to be a virgin. She said: "There is no way she is a virgin. Not from the way she acted in the house. She even offered to pleasure Anthony with her hand. That is not the type of suggestion you make if you are a virgin.

"I nominated Makosi the first week because of the things she was doing. She was a right bitch."

Of DEREK, she said: "He doesn't like it in the house. He can't understand what is going on with the young people. I think he's playing a game. He says he's never watched Big Brother before. I don't believe him. He's a bit of a snake."

Lesley, practically cooing as our stylist smoothed her hair, spoke more warmly of CRAIG. She said: "I haven't really got a bad word to say about him. He's a bit of a weakling. I would not be surprised if he walked out because he hasn't got an ally.

"I really like him, though, and I'll definitely stay in touch because he's so genuine."

She was not so impressed by VANESSA. She said: "She is too quiet for the show. I thought she was my friend but she stabbed me in the back. As soon as Sam started on me she took her side. She was a bitch and really two-faced."

KEMAL was "an annoying little pain in the arse". Lesley added: "He is definitely gay but I can't imagine any man being interested in him because he is too weird."

Italian stud ROBERTO got the thumbs down too.

She said: "He is too hung up and on edge. He needs his exercise. He is like a stalking animal about to flip. I think because he's not exercising he does not feel as good. I think that's because he's hungry. He needs his routine. A bit of a control freak."

She said SCIENCE speaks his mind but sometimes without realising the consequences.

"He needs to calm down or there will be a fight and I can imagine being involved in it if I was still there."

Lesley, who was booted out courtesy of a massive 36 per cent of the Channel 4 viewers votes, said: "I am not ashamed that I have been dubbed the biggest bitch ever to appear on Big Brother. In fact, I love it.

"I'm not bothered what people think. Some are going to love me, others will hate me. But what I do want to make clear is that I am a decent person and I do have morals.

"Hence the reason I spoke my mind, I was only speaking the truth. That's also why I didn't get it on with any of the blokes... just because I was in the house I wasn't going to do something I wouldn't normally do."

But Lesley admitted her mother is concerned about her bitchy image. "My mum is worried that we will have to flee the country."I don't know what will happen next. Perhaps we will move from Huddersfield, but who knows.

"But I have been offered a record deal. Before entering the house I also had an audition for X Factor but could not manage because of the Big Brother show.

Singing would be ideal.

"We will just have to wait and see what happens."

http://www.people.co.uk/news/tm_obje...name_page.html

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++

LESLEY: BB'S JACUZZI JETS BETTER THAN A MAN

OUSTED Lesley Sanderson last night revealed how she secretly satisfied her lust in the BB house spa pool.

She went for naughty solo dips in the pool - and sat on the water jets.

The busty brunette - booted out in a massive public vote after becoming a BB6 hate-figure - said: "The most sexual I felt was in the pool.

"That was the most pleasure I got in the house, when my bits were next to the water jets. That was the best feeling ever, better than any guy. When I was in the pool, that's when I felt horny."

We can also reveal that despite her tarty image, Lesley, 19, has only ever slept with TWO men. She has been dating her current boyfriend John Atkinson, 20, for a month and is still keeping him waiting for sex.

Unpopular Lesley, from Huddersfield, West Yorks, became the second person to be kicked out of the show on Friday night after getting a staggering 36 per cent of the vote.

After her eviction she told how she feared she would become ADDICTED to her spa pool treats.

She said: "That's why I didn't go in the pool a lot, because I thought I'm going to get attracted to that jet and I'm never going to get out of it."

Lesley, who whipped out her 38DD boobs just three hours into the show, claimed she would have had sex if she had fancied anyone.

And she admitted enjoying kissing fellow house- mate Vanessa under a duvet, adding: "It was a game to make Saskia and Sam jealous, and it worked. I did enjoy it, definitely."

The student, who attracted a deafening chorus of boos as she was evicted for her merciless bullying of airhead Sam, admitted she had been a "total bitch".

Yesterday, Lesley's boyfriend John, who met her when she was a temp at his work, said: "She might act like a tart on telly but it couldn't be further from the truth.

"She's only ever had two boyfriends and won't let me sleep with her. She isn't a slapper, she's just showing off. It's driving me crazy."

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/t...name_page.html

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++

QUEEN BITCH LESLEY TELLS ALL!

BIG Brother superbitch Lesley Sanderson revealed last night that she had snogged an amazing 159 men - but only slept with TWO.

Busty Lesley, 19, told after her eviction how she loves wearing sexy underwear to turn men on and fancies a lesbian romp with sultry Christina Aguilera.

But the 34F brunette was shocked to learn of her telly image as a maneater and insisted she stayed a virgin until she was 18. Lesley said: "Some people may be surprised by that, but it's the truth.

Big Brother's Lesley

BUSTY: But superbitch Lesley was a virgin 'till 18

"I do have a snog book though, where I rate every kiss I get.

"There are around 159 names in it. But only three of them scored ten and two of those were my exes. It takes a lot to score ten. Lots of tongue must be involved. Nice teeth and nice breath. I can't be doing with a mouthful of kebab.

"I don't go out to pull but men just fall at my feet. They throw themselves at me. Men speak to my boobs and not to my face. It can be

very annoying but I suppose if you've got it, flaunt it. That's what they are attracted to."

Lesley went on: "I'd never rule out getting passionate with a girl.

"Everyone saw me kiss Vanessa in the house. Who knows what could have happened if I'd been more drunk.

"Before that I had kissed one other girl. It was at a drunken party. But I love Christina Aguilera. She's beautiful, really sexy. I'm not a lesbian but I wouldn't mind getting down and dirty with her. I definitely prefer boys, though."

Lesley got her raunchy image by baring her boobs in the pool and kissing housemates - including Makosi.

But the Huddersfield lass lost her virginity only last year to a boy named Gaz. She said: "I waited a month before sleeping with him. His dad was downstairs so we had to be quiet."

Her dream man remains ex-boyfriend Sam. They split weeks before she went on Big Brother. Lesley said: "I loved sex with him, dressing up in lingerie, corsets, naughty French knickers and stilettos. They make me feel sexy and it really turned him on.

"Sam's a fireman and I liked wearing his helmet during sex. He really knew what to do, where to touch. We romped liked bunnies all the time. We never did it less than four times a week."

Lesley also recalled sexy liaisons with Huddersfield Town footballer Jacob Giles.

She said: "I saw him in the library and he started throwing bits of paper at me with his phone number on.

"We had a few snogs but I turned him down when he wanted more."

http://www.people.co.uk/tm_objectid=...name_page.html

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++

men falling at her feet? probably in shock at how rough she is!
cc100 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 07:31 PM #2

LOL at how many different bra sizes she seems to have!
kaphc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 07:37 PM #3
Legendary Senior Member

Legendary Senior Member

yes, lol

still a nasty piece of work though
cc100 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
coverage, lesley's, media