Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB9 Big Brother 9 in 2008 was won by Rachel Rice.

Old 29-06-2008, 10:21 PM #26

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Lauren Simon
BB2023: Chanelle

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by Jay
Quote:
Originally posted by Billy21
Quote:
Originally posted by Jay
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Jay
Quote:
Shes a darn sight more entertaining the ones mentioned.
I don't think she is, she's turning into a bitch i used to like her but now i can't stand her. As for more entertaining then the others i don't see how she is because she bitched about Rachel and Kat and then was nice to there faces or the fact she likes sticking her nose in someone elses arguments?
Okay, so what has Rex etc done?
Rex has done alot IMO, he has been honest about most thing confronts people when they bitch about him all round he's a decent lad, he's always up for a laugh i find that entertaining to watch.
Yeah, hes always up for a laugh? Hes smiled like twice since he entered. He confronted Dale, and that's it, and thats only cos Dale was daft enough to bitch in front of him. He's so decent, when he was " apologising" to Jen, and basically laughed in her face.

What a decent lad.
Did you not see in the diary with the other 3 doing the cookie song then? he was having a laugh, he was having fun doing the dancing task fail to miss that one to did you?

No but of course he never smiles.
Okay then, so he done the cookie song, fair enough. He was doing a task and had fun, he's so entertaining.
Billy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-06-2008, 10:22 PM #27

Favourites:
BB12: Anton
X Factor 2011: The Risk

Favourites:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Jay
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Jay
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Jay
Quote:
I don't think she is, she's turning into a bitch i used to like her but now i can't stand her. As for more entertaining then the others i don't see how she is because she bitched about Rachel and Kat and then was nice to there faces or the fact she likes sticking her nose in someone elses arguments?
Rex has done alot IMO, he has been honest about most thing confronts people when they bitch about him all round he's a decent lad, he's always up for a laugh i find that entertaining to watch.
Yeah, hes always up for a laugh? Hes smiled like twice since he entered. He confronted Dale, and that's it, and thats only cos Dale was daft enough to bitch in front of him. He's so decent, when he was " apologising" to Jen, and basically laughed in her face.

What a decent lad.
Did you not see in the diary with the other 3 doing the cookie song then? he was having a laugh, he was having fun doing the dancing task fail to miss that one to did you?

No but of course he never smiles.
Okay then, so he done the cookie song, fair enough. He was doing a task and had fun, he's so entertaining.
Glad you agree.
Jay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-06-2008, 10:23 PM #28

Favourites:
BB12 USA: Britney

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally posted by Ash
Quote:
Originally posted by Legend
Where did she say that Kat didn't deserve to win? Because that's what got her annoyed and created the argument.
Ah right, that one. It wasn't a COMPLETE lie, like you said. I can't remember exactly what she said, but she did mention that she'd prefer for Kat not to win and would prefer to see Luke win. I realise that that's an opinion, but I also watched live feed and the general gist of what they were saying was that they don't like the constant 'happy' atmosphere (which in itself I find demoralising, although that's not the point). It's almost as if they were saying in the bathroom that those who are constantly happy are pussyfooting around, but the point is that they're not - they just don't have negative opinions like the rest of them. This was the point Darnell was trying to put across, which in my view was right.
She never said she'd prefer Kat not to win. She said 'i want luke to win' ... 'i think kat will win' ... she didn't badmouth Kat at all and Darnell twisted that, maybe maliciously or maybe due to mishearing, but either way, Bex didn't say what she was accused of saying, and was right to stand up for herself.
Legend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-06-2008, 10:24 PM #29

Quote:
Originally posted by Angiebabe
Rebecca is a joy, she has convienently forgotten the chip gate rift where it was Rachel (now a 2 faced bitch according to the entertainers) who stood up for her against ALEX!!

She has now siezed on the new role of Sylvia a constant pain in the back side and out to eggagerate every emotion she can now.
Don't be surprised if she laeves a pair of knickers out for Mikey to use, only this time he may be able to use them as a blanket rather than a hat.
She will soon be looking for an opportunity to get in the tub and then bed with someone too, she should as Darnell suggested stick to her game plan.
Her topless rush to the swimming pool that night was great and I for one have not seen a bigger pair of wobbly baps come rushing towards me on my TV screen since ole Pammy Anderson on baywatch now thats what SHE is good at.
Stick to it honey, listen to Darnell and stay stumn..or you will soon be only chatting to Davina
LMFAOOO. I'm sorry, this made me lol
xGemmax is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-06-2008, 10:26 PM #30

Quote:
She never said she'd prefer Kat not to win. She said 'i want luke to win' ... 'i think kat will win' ... she didn't badmouth Kat at all and Darnell twisted that, maybe maliciously or maybe due to mishearing, but either way, Bex didn't say what she was accused of saying, and was right to stand up for herself.
I honestly must have misheard it myself then, because that's what I heard. The same could be said for Darnell.

And overall, the atmosphere within the house is so tense that yet again anything can act as a potential trigger.
Bells is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-06-2008, 10:27 PM #31

Quote:
She is a bitch, but I do believe she is a nice person. Just because hse bitches doesnt mean she can't be nice.
Sorry, I just don't think bitches are nice people. She doesn't just do it occasionally either, it's basically from morning till night. And she hasn't even got a good REASON to bitch. They are the ones being nasty, not anyone else.
Old 29-06-2008, 10:29 PM #32

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by xGemmax
Quote:
She is a bitch, but I do believe she is a nice person. Just because hse bitches doesnt mean she can't be nice.
Sorry, I just don't think bitches are nice people. She doesn't just do it occasionally either, it's basically from morning till night. And she hasn't even got a good REASON to bitch. They are the ones being nasty, not anyone else.

She does. Many of us have questioned Kat and Rachels genuiness (If thats word), so why can't she?
Old 29-06-2008, 10:31 PM #33

Quote:

LMFAOOO. I'm sorry, this made me lol
Whoaaaa careful now honey, my knickers were once used at Wimbledon to cover Court 6 when rain stopped play last year
AngRemembered is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-06-2008, 10:32 PM #34

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Quote:
No, because implying somebody is fat enough (Rex) is far from nasty isn't it?
Old 29-06-2008, 10:45 PM #35

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
She deserves it. And she IS overweight, so technically I am right
Old 29-06-2008, 10:46 PM #36

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It was still nasty. Your being a hypocrite, he was horrible to Bex.
Old 29-06-2008, 10:49 PM #37

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
She was nasty to him aswell, ok he started it but she had no problem going to everyone else blabbing why not take him to one side and talk to him? and also i thought she said in week one she doesn't like arguing.
Jay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-06-2008, 10:49 PM #38

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Who was being horrible to Bex? Darnell? I'm SO glad he finally told her where to go. He's obviously getting sick of her two faced bitching, interfering and sluttiness just like eveyone else is.
Old 29-06-2008, 10:50 PM #39

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Who was being horrible to Bex? Darnell? I'm SO glad he finally told her where to go. He's obviously getting sick of her two faced bitching, interfering and sluttiness just like eveyone else is.
Rex and Darnell. Does that mean they are nasty aswell?
Old 29-06-2008, 10:51 PM #40
Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

I don't see the Vicky Pollard similarity.

Vicky Pollard = uneducated, criminal, obese, horribly-clothed slag with lots of children?

Rebecca = none of those?
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-06-2008, 10:57 PM #41

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Jay
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Jay
Quote:

What a decent lad.
Yeah - I would have laughed in her face too!
What a dumb bitch making such a fuss about a painting which looked like it had been done by a child!
The bloke had already apologised once and was forced to go and apologise again . . . no wonder he was smiling, probably bemused by the pathetic fuss everyone was making over what was basically a schoolboy prank!
Not exactly Van Gogh that painting was it!
I sincerely hope someone sets fire to it now!
She would probably cut her wrists!!!
rickisupforit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2008, 12:02 AM #42

Quote:
Originally posted by rickisupforit
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Jay
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Jay
Quote:

What a decent lad.
What a dumb bitch making such a fuss about a painting which looked like it had been done by a child!
The bloke had already apologised once and was forced to go and apologise again . . . no wonder he was smiling, probably bemused by the pathetic fuss everyone was making over what was basically a schoolboy prank!
LMAOOO. They should use it as firewood.
Old 30-06-2008, 12:06 AM #43

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Jay
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Jay
Quote:

What a decent lad.
I dont get it. Your a walking contradiction seriously. Your saying no-one else is nasty except Bex and Jen, then when I tell you others have been "they deserve it" etc.
Old 30-06-2008, 12:09 AM #44

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Jay
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Jay
Quote:

What a decent lad.
I dont get it. Your a walking contradiction seriously. Your saying no-one else is nasty except Bex and Jen, then when I tell you others have been "they deserve it" etc.
None of the others have been nasty. All Jen and Bex do is lay around bitching all day. All the other group has done is defend themselves. Jennifer really is a nasty evil jealous cow, and I wish everyone could see that.
Old 30-06-2008, 12:10 AM #45

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Jay
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Jay
Quote:

What a decent lad.
None of the others have been nasty. All Jen and Bex do is lay around bitching all day. All the other group has done is defend themselves. Jennifer really is a nasty evil jealous cow, and I wish everyone could see that.
Because making fun of someone cos of their weight isn't nasty?

And, biggest overreaction of the series ... xGemmax
Old 30-06-2008, 12:17 AM #46

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Jay
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Jay
Quote:

What a decent lad.

I would never usually make fun of someone because of their weight. Rebecca is just a vile person. She calles people all sorts of names and gets away with murder...I got fed up with her. Plenty of other people have done the same..why don't you respond to their posts? Please DO NOT label me.
Old 30-06-2008, 12:20 AM #47

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Jay
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Jay
Quote:

What a decent lad.

I would never usually make fun of someone because of their weight. Rebecca is just a vile person. She calles people all sorts of names and gets away with murder...I got fed up with her. Plenty of other people have done the same..why don't you respond to their posts? Please DO NOT label me.
I respond to you cos for the past hour or whatever youve done nothing but contradict yourself, as Bex is nasty for saying stuff about people, Rex makes fun of her weight and is nice etc.

I didnt label you, I just said you overreacted
Old 30-06-2008, 12:41 PM #48

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Jay
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Jay
Quote:

What a decent lad.

All you have said is 'don't label me', 'don't judge me', 'you don't know me' yet you've gave us too much to judge you on. Your nasty comments in the other thread added to these and the fact lke Billy said, you've done nothing but contradict yourself and shown yourself to be nasty and immature.

Oops, there I go again, judging you!

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bloody, knickers, pollard, rebecca, twist, vicky