Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB9 Big Brother 9 in 2008 was won by Rachel Rice.

Old 22-06-2008, 07:40 PM #126
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreary
Quote:
Originally posted by dennissabre
Quote:
Originally posted by Dreary
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Dan_
I bet it was the Bee Gee's.
Tragedy LOL
He's crashed his campervan!
What a Dreary avatar you have to match your dreary personality
Are you going to do your poll then?
No I'm to scared
dennissabre is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-06-2008, 07:43 PM #127

Loads of girls are like that about boybands. I've used to meet loads of them who were obsessed with McFly and would follow them around to all their hotels.
McFly told this story once about this girl who tried to get into their house and got onto their balcony...so I'm starting to think its her
x_mel_x is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-06-2008, 07:45 PM #128
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Bubbles
Hmmmm sounds a bit dubious but this is all I have been able to find on her in the short time I looked:

'Rebecca used to follow boybands around on tour, but her greatest musical love is US group Hanson.'

From DigitalSpy

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1281774.ece

Quote:
Becky gets Busted
HESE are the first pictures of Rebecca Shiner showing how far she’d go to be a serial boyband groupie.
Curvy Coventry lass Rebecca managed to convince Matt Willis from Busted to pose with her for a quick snap.

And she also sneaked in a squeeze from McFly’s Harry Judd. Nursery nurse Rebecca, 21, has made a career out of stalking poor, unfortunate boy bands.

Becky used to spend all her spare cash following the bands on tour.

And her obsession with them has landed her in hot water more than once.

On Saturday we revealed how US group Hanson threatened a restraining order after she camped outside their hotel and hounded them by ringing their rooms.

And when she was just 15 Rebecca was arrested after following boy band V to Disneyland in Paris. She ran out of cash after two days and slept on a park bench, where she was nicked.

Now Rebecca has finally become famous herself — after flashing her boobs on Big Brother — maybe the stars will be beating a path to HER door for a pic.

The Sun
I've known about this article all along but i've wanted the OP to name the bands involved. Now i feel robbed
dennissabre is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-06-2008, 08:00 PM #129
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by x_mel_x
Loads of girls are like that about boybands. I've used to meet loads of them who were obsessed with McFly and would follow them around to all their hotels.
McFly told this story once about this girl who tried to get into their house and got onto their balcony...so I'm starting to think its her
No the girl who got onto the balcony was Philipa, Bex actually broke into the house along with 2 of her scrawny friends and caused a fair bit of damage.
miss_m is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-06-2008, 08:11 PM #130
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Bubbles
Hmmmm sounds a bit dubious but this is all I have been able to find on her in the short time I looked:

'Rebecca used to follow boybands around on tour, but her greatest musical love is US group Hanson.'

From DigitalSpy

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1281774.ece

Quote:
Becky gets Busted
HESE are the first pictures of Rebecca Shiner showing how far she’d go to be a serial boyband groupie.
Curvy Coventry lass Rebecca managed to convince Matt Willis from Busted to pose with her for a quick snap.

And she also sneaked in a squeeze from McFly’s Harry Judd. Nursery nurse Rebecca, 21, has made a career out of stalking poor, unfortunate boy bands.

Becky used to spend all her spare cash following the bands on tour.

And her obsession with them has landed her in hot water more than once.

On Saturday we revealed how US group Hanson threatened a restraining order after she camped outside their hotel and hounded them by ringing their rooms.

And when she was just 15 Rebecca was arrested after following boy band V to Disneyland in Paris. She ran out of cash after two days and slept on a park bench, where she was nicked.

Now Rebecca has finally become famous herself — after flashing her boobs on Big Brother — maybe the stars will be beating a path to HER door for a pic.

The Sun
I've known about this article all along but i've wanted the OP to name the bands involved. Now i feel robbed
Lol!!

They forgot to mention her attacking Caroline from '411' because she suspected that she had spent the night with Leon from V,
beating up 2 kids that were treated to a day out with the band V because one of the girls had won a competition in a magazine,
stole money fron people she claimed as her friends to fund a train ticket to see mcfly perform at a race course in Brighton,
Broke into McFlys house and was caught by of the band in one of the bedrooms,
caused damage to the gates at the bands house,
kicked a young fan in the face because she suggested that she was mcfly's biggest fan,
Beat up the kid sister of a band member due to sheer jealousy.

There is more but im getting bored of typing now haha.

The disney land thing is also true, however the girls knew they didnt have enough cash and reconed that if they went over there and went to the police that the police would either let them sleep in the police station or would provide them with a safe place to sleep.

She used similar tactics in other places where she stalked the bands too, using stories to be allowed to sleep in train stations and police stations.

She was also given a restraining order by the management of girls alloud as she threw a glass bottle into a crowd where the girls were signing autographs for their fans, narrowly missing not only the girls but the surrounding children.

She was involved in a car accident on the way to harrass one of the bands because she was arguing with her 'friend' (who was driving) and pulled the handbrake on while her friend was driving around a roundabout causing them to be hit by a lorry.

These are not the actions of a sane person.
Old 05-07-2008, 05:33 PM #131

im stating to believe ther is an element of truth in what you said just by going on her behaviour recently
jonsep is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 08:29 PM #132

if bex hit a 14 year old she would not be working with kids full stop they have background checks done on them so if she hit sombody under the age of 16 she would not be allowed, and miss m you say you know her how were from come on do tell us
fairymoon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 05:49 PM #133
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by fairymoon
if bex hit a 14 year old she would not be working with kids full stop they have background checks done on them so if she hit sombody under the age of 16 she would not be allowed, and miss m you say you know her how were from come on do tell us
Erm...she would if it was never reported, which is obviously the case because she did and she is.

I know her through a friend who hung around with her until she found out what she was like.

She also lived outside my house for the best part (or should i say worst part) of 3 years.
Old 06-07-2008, 05:50 PM #134
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

Miss_M - why don't you sell your story to a newspaper?

That way you'll be making money from it, rather than enemies on here.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 05:51 PM #135

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Lauren Simon
BB2023: Chanelle

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by miss_m
Quote:
Erm...she would if it was never reported, which is obviously the case because she did and she is.

I know her through a friend who hung around with her until she found out what she was like.

She also lived outside my house for the best part (or should i say worst part) of 3 years.
So your trying to say this "person", didnt say anything abour Rebecca hitting kids when they found out she was working as a nursery nurse. You should sell your story to the daily star.
Billy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 05:57 PM #136
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Shaun

It isnt my story to sell Shaun, wasnt me she hit. Tbf i am sure it will probably come out in the future. Im not in touch with the girl that was involved, havent seen her since the day it happened so i dont know her views on it.

As for the enemys on here part - do you actually think i give a toss what you and billyboy and another few people who cant see past what they see on their telly box think? Im not one who cares much for online friends or loses sleep over online enemys. Its a discussion forum, not something that afftcts my life.
Old 06-07-2008, 06:01 PM #137
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Billy21
Quote:
Quote:

So your trying to say this "person", didnt say anything abour Rebecca hitting kids when they found out she was working as a nursery nurse. You should sell your story to the daily star.
Why would they have known she was working as a nursery nurse? They prob never seen or heard owt of her after that day.
Old 06-07-2008, 06:02 PM #138

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Why would they have known she was working as a nursery nurse? They prob never seen or heard owt of her after that day.
Well she is on Big Brother now. You would think they would say something.
Billy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 06:08 PM #139
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:

It isnt my story to sell Shaun, wasnt me she hit. Tbf i am sure it will probably come out in the future. Im not in touch with the girl that was involved, havent seen her since the day it happened so i dont know her views on it.

As for the enemys on here part - do you actually think i give a toss what you and billyboy and another few people who cant see past what they see on their telly box think? Im not one who cares much for online friends or loses sleep over online enemys. Its a discussion forum, not something that afftcts my life.
If you didn't care what we thought you wouldn't be here

And I don't lose sleep over "online enemys" or "care much for online friends" either.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 06:08 PM #140
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Well she is on Big Brother now. You would think they would say something.
When you think about it, it was 2....maybe 3 years ago now. It was over a boyband. The girl prob doesnt even recognise her as she does look a fair bit different and even if she has it prob hasnt even crossed her mind to go to the papers :s im not sure its the first thing i would think of. Maybe if it was a week or two ago but a couple of years is a long time.
Old 06-07-2008, 06:11 PM #141
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

If you didn't care what we thought you wouldn't be here

And I don't lose sleep over "online enemys" or "care much for online friends" either.

That makes no sense....im not here to worry about what you think of me. Im here to read whats been going on and other peoples views on the show and HMs, its not a forum about me. If i was worried what people were thinking about me i would go on my own forum....

Well what exactly are you talking about then, state your opinion and move on...whats the point in you sitting here arguing with me? You dont believe what i have said....up to you. Dont read it - go play elsewhere.
Old 06-07-2008, 06:30 PM #142

how did she live outside your house for 3 years, did she have a cardboard box then your so funny, and bb said she was a nursery nurse, i am sorry but if somebody hit my 11 year old i would have gone tohe police i smell something here lol
Old 06-07-2008, 08:01 PM #143
Banned

Banned

Quote:
how did she live outside your house for 3 years, did she have a cardboard box then your so funny, and bb said she was a nursery nurse, i am sorry but if somebody hit my 11 year old i would have gone tohe police i smell something here lol
Standing outside or 'camping' as its known for the band she stalked (well 2 bands 3 at one point actually).

Well maybe the girl didnt tell her mother what happened in fear that her mom wouldnt let her go and see the band again? Ever considered that?
Old 06-07-2008, 08:09 PM #144

you said it was outside your house so she was stalking a boyband outside your house, so the band was were
Old 07-07-2008, 02:02 PM #145
Banned

Banned

I would presume they were in their house seeing as it would be a bit silly for her to be waiting outside on them otherwise. But Well seeing as i dont keep tabs on them i cant really confirm that.
Old 08-07-2008, 08:19 AM #146

but you said she was outside your house, and if she was outside theres for 3 years at what age was she
Old 08-07-2008, 02:33 PM #147
Banned

Banned

Quote:
but you said she was outside your house, and if she was outside theres for 3 years at what age was she
She was outside the complex that i live in.
It was a couple of years ago so go figure, shes been down here stalking bands since she was a kid. God only knows why her mother allowed it or why she wasnt in school.
Old 08-07-2008, 08:57 PM #148

and pigs fly
Old 09-07-2008, 12:41 AM #149
Banned

Banned

Dya know waht, ok 'Fairymoon' your right, the sun shines out of her arse. Seriously you need a reality check. Im just going to block ya because you dont LIVE in the real world mate.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bex, rebecca, truth