Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB9 Big Brother 9 in 2008 was won by Rachel Rice.

Old 13-07-2008, 10:08 AM #1

Default Lesbians are after my girl Lisa!

Quote:
Lesbians are after my girl Lisa!
EVICTED Mario Marconi fears lesbian-lust housemates will leap into bed with his girlfriend Lisa.

He’s convinced they won’t be able to contain their pent-up desire for his sweetheart now he’s no longer there to shield her.

Mario, 43, said bisexual Aussie stunner Sara, 27, hit on Lisa, 40, even before viewers axed him on Friday.

Last night he said: “Now they’ll be jumping into bed with her.

“Sara is very touchy, she’s made it quite clear she fancies Lisa and thinks she has a sexy body.

“When Belinda walked in the house the first thing she said to Lisa was, ‘If I wasn’t married and I was lesbian I’d be having sex with you, your figure’s tremendous’. They did talk about giving massages — Kat’s massaged her.

“But Lisa is more than capable enough to look after herself.

“If that line is crossed Lisa would tell her politely to back off.”

Mario reckons Lisa will now grow closer to hunks Stuart, 25, and Dale, 21 — so they can weightlift together.

He adds: “But categorically no, nothing will happen.”

And bodybuilder Mario, who changed his name from Shaun Astbury to sound more Italian, insists nothing happened when he and Lisa were seen writhing under the covers.

Mario said: “I can honestly say that what me and Lisa did under the blanket was absolutely nothing. People might have seen it as foreplay. It may have looked that way. But it wasn’t an intimate moment. We had a puppet show, a little game in the luxury bedroom with Luke and Rebecca and we used to do the puppet show, but that’s all it was. Nothing more.”

Mario insists they had a pact not to get naughty, saying: “It was difficult and I know Lisa found it frustrating, because she told me.

“I vowed to keep it as squeaky clean as possible because I have two daughters, aged seven and 10, and a ‘stepdaughter’ aged 18.

"And sharing the luxury bedroom with up to 16 other housemates wasn’t the ideal situation.” Mario said his hardest moment in the house was being forced into a mock wedding with Stephanie McMichael, 19. The Warrington beefcake said he wished he had been marrying Lisa for REAL, adding: “Lisa said she felt it as well.”

But he thinks being in a couple made him unpopular — along with his forthright views. The ex-probation officer got 77 per cent of the public vote on his third time of being nominated, with loudmouth exhibitionist Rebecca Shiner receiving just 23 per cent.

Mario wants 33-year-old blind radio producer Mikey to win — and thinks he will — and he tips wrestling announcer Luke, 20, to last until the top three. But he wants chef Rex, 24, to get the chop.

Mario says when Lisa leaves the house they may eventually get to the altar — without Big Brother’s help.

He adds: “What I will say to you now is watch this space.”
Source:News of the World
Red Moon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
girl, lesbians, lisa