Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB9 Big Brother 9 in 2008 was won by Rachel Rice.

Old 03-08-2008, 07:22 PM #26

Favourites (more):
BB12: Anton
CBB7: Stephanie

Favourites (more):
BB12: Anton
CBB7: Stephanie

Quote:
Originally posted by willywonker
Quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Quote:

So someone who lives on a council estate cant be classy, nor can someone who wears a short black dress, not orange people or someone with hair extensions.

How old are you 9.
You completely took the council estate comment out of context. I didn't say people who live there can't be classy, but by making generalisation they are not.

You have a deluded concept of class if you think being orange and wearing extensions doesn't make you look cheap.

And I'm old enough thanks.
I'm not deluded, I just don't judge people on there skin colour or if they want their hair longer.
Classy people generally aren't high maintenance (ie practically crying and saying she wants to quit because she can't have her suitcase) and classy people are modest (ie when she was on about how she was upset because they thought she was only average looking). Hmm, classy.

I wouldn't say I was judging her on her skin colour either, her skin colour is artificial, she is not naturally that colour.
Tom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 02:45 AM #27

I don't think they will, Just because two people are a couple, doesnt' mean they instantly lost their morals the moment they get on tv....

I'm shocked though that Lisa and Mario didn't, hardly the classiest of couples IMO
BettyNugs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 02:46 AM #28

Quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Quote:

So someone who lives on a council estate cant be classy, nor can someone who wears a short black dress, not orange people or someone with hair extensions.

How old are you 9.
You completely took the council estate comment out of context. I didn't say people who live there can't be classy, but by making generalisation they are not.

You have a deluded concept of class if you think being orange and wearing extensions doesn't make you look cheap.

And I'm old enough thanks.
I'm not deluded, I just don't judge people on there skin colour or if they want their hair longer.
Classy people generally aren't high maintenance (ie practically crying and saying she wants to quit because she can't have her suitcase) and classy people are modest (ie when she was on about how she was upset because they thought she was only average looking). Hmm, classy.

I wouldn't say I was judging her on her skin colour either, her skin colour is artificial, she is not naturally that colour.
err having sex on tv is really more about morals, than if someone is going to cry because they can't have their suitcase...
BettyNugs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
house, nicole, rex, rexsex, sex