Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

General Chat General discussion. Want to chat about anything not covered in another forum - This is the place!

Old 27-08-2008, 02:32 PM #51

Mine was last year when i was babysitting my nephew and neice, my sister had went out to the pub a few minutes away from the house, it got to about 11:30pm and i heard thudding, and then a weird Buzz :S. anyway, i thought nothing of it, until about 5 minutes later when someone tried the back door, i phoned my brother straight away and he came down to look in the back garden, there was nothing there so he went back round to the pub. However, a few minutes after he went the door went again, i wasn't bothered about myself it was more fear for my nephew and neice and what would happen to them, they were upstairs asleep, i was so scared. I don't know if they gave up trying or what, i just sat in silence in the living room. I made it through the night tho YAY. that was probably the scariest moment of my life.
Chemicle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2008, 03:55 PM #52
Ninastar

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Michelle Visage
X Factor 2014: Fleur East

Ninastar

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by GhettoSuperstar
I have some.

One time when I was staying at my antie and uncles house, they have a massive million's £ house in the country and then it was just me and my antie in the house, she was sleeping in the back living room and I was upstairs in a study and then all I heard was smashing sounds and so I had a look down from the stairway and all I say were these people with knives and taking stuff. It was awful.

And another time when my dad beat the hell out of my mum and pushed her through our kitchen window, I was 5 at the time and then I ran upstairs but then he came after me and hit me too. I'm still very jumpy when people raise hands.

And also someone said Oblivion at Alton Towers! Hell that scared me so much!
omfg awwwwwwwwwww are you better now???
Ninastar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2008, 04:21 PM #53

When someone threatend to stab me on my way home from school!!!
and

When my mus was suffocating, i was ******** my self
:)tom:) is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2008, 04:23 PM #54
I'm back! :-)

I'm back! :-)

Quote:
Originally posted by ninostar
Quote:
Originally posted by GhettoSuperstar
I have some.

One time when I was staying at my antie and uncles house, they have a massive million's £ house in the country and then it was just me and my antie in the house, she was sleeping in the back living room and I was upstairs in a study and then all I heard was smashing sounds and so I had a look down from the stairway and all I say were these people with knives and taking stuff. It was awful.

And another time when my dad beat the hell out of my mum and pushed her through our kitchen window, I was 5 at the time and then I ran upstairs but then he came after me and hit me too. I'm still very jumpy when people raise hands.

And also someone said Oblivion at Alton Towers! Hell that scared me so much!

omfg awwwwwwwwwww are you better now???
Thanks
Yeah things happen and you only have to learn to get over them, they only make you stronger.
GhettoSuperstar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2008, 04:42 PM #55

Mine was at my tenth birthday party when we were all playing on the bouncy castle and suddenly the power of it cut off so it started deflating and we all thought it was funny because it was sinking but suddenly it kind of collapsed (it was a slide bouncy castle) on top of us and we were buried under it and I was screaming so much because I couldn't breathe and I could here other people laughing because they were obviously in a better place than me and I kept screaming for them to help me out but they thought I was just having a laugh but I was trapped and it was so heavy on top of me and I honestly thought I was going to die in in there. I couldn't move because of the weight of it all and I was crying and screaming, I was proberbly trapped for about 2 minutes and eventually some adults came and lifter up together and I had a panic attack after I was out. It made it so much worse because I am claustophobic. I still have nightmares about it.

I have a phobia of bouncy castles now
Hugo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2008, 04:49 PM #56

Quote:
Originally posted by Lauren
When I was about 10, my dad co-owned this ancient building that was being turned into a private nursery and my dad was there on a Sunday evening decorating. I asked to come along cos it was a huge building with toys and things in, so he agreed.

It's in the middle of nowhere with just a huge drive leading up to it, so it's completely silent.

I was in the reception playing with some toys when I looked to the door and there was a man coming down the drive, half running/limping/"jumping" but he was getting there really quick and before I knew what to do he was right at the door and started knocking on it and shouting and staring at me. He had blood all over him too and cuts on his head.

I literally just SCREAMED until my dad came to me and put me in this other room and told me to stay in there and I'd be safe. I was in there for about 15 mins and had heard nothing when suddenly there was struggling against my foot (I had my foot against the door so no-one could open it). I was in sheer panic and was holding my foot against the door as much as I could. In the panic I looked to the small window on the door and saw a mans face, and in my head thought it was the man trying to get in the door and he'd killed my dad or something... eventually my foot gave way and THANKFULLY it was my dad who burst through the door.

He said he'd calmed the man down, and we had to go in my dads van and drive him to the hospital.

Apparently the man was a paranoid-schizophrenic who had broke up with his wife about a week before and since then had been wandering around having fights and hurting himself and stuff.
God, I think reading that was the scariest moment of my life LOL
Old 27-08-2008, 04:49 PM #57

Favourites:
BB11: Josie

Favourites:

quite a few now i think about it,my earliest one is when i was 6 my mam had an epileptic fit when there was only myself and my baby brother in the house.It was so scary i just dialled 999 straight away,didn`t even give it a thought but my mam had never explained what would happen if she were to have a fit becuase she hadn`t had one in over 10 years and so thought that she`d grown out of them.It was really awful,probably one of the worst moments of my life,becuase i was so little and i remember my brother crying/screaming like it was yesterday,when your only 6 things like that are 1000 times worse especially when its someone like your mam.
Another one (also involing my mam) is when she had her cancer scare last year,she had to go into hospital for an operation to remove some glands in her throat and then they were tested on but thankfully everything came back ok and shes fine now.That was just awful though becuase all you have on your mind is what if she dies?i seriosuly wouldn`t be able to cope.
The third one which stands out is when i nearly lost my arm in 2007,i was playing in my friends garden (hide and seek) and the previous night someone had broken into her garden shed,my friends parents had left the broken padlock on the shed (it had been cut in half somehow by the thieves and now had a sharp balde) why they did this i would STILL love to know!So anyway we were playing this game and i went to climb over my friends fence which happened to be next to the shed ,caught my arm on the padlock and tore my arm right open.I remember a neighbour literally holding my arm together for what seemed like an hour at least,there was blood everywhere,and i must have been in so much shock that i just said to my friend 'oh look ive cut myself' she turned white as a ghost and ran into her house.I remember looking at the purple vein which was on display and thinking what?!Its wiered i diddn`t feel any pain until my neighbour began to push my arm back together and then of course later on at the hospital.It was aparantly less than half an inch away from hitting my muscle.Heres the scar that i have to this day,pretty impressive lol

couldn`t get it all in the pic as it curves round my elbow,and im double jointed in my arms which is why it looks a bit freaky lol
supernoodles! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2008, 05:04 PM #58

Quote:
Originally posted by supernoodles!
quite a few now i think about it,my earliest one is when i was 6 my mam had an epileptic fit when there was only myself and my baby brother in the house.It was so scary i just dialled 999 straight away,didn`t even give it a thought but my mam had never explained what would happen if she were to have a fit becuase she hadn`t had one in over 10 years and so thought that she`d grown out of them.It was really awful,probably one of the worst moments of my life,becuase i was so little and i remember my brother crying/screaming like it was yesterday,when your only 6 things like that are 1000 times worse especially when its someone like your mam.
Another one (also involing my mam) is when she had her cancer scare last year,she had to go into hospital for an operation to remove some glands in her throat and then they were tested on but thankfully everything came back ok and shes fine now.That was just awful though becuase all you have on your mind is what if she dies?i seriosuly wouldn`t be able to cope.
The third one which stands out is when i nearly lost my arm in 2007,i was playing in my friends garden (hide and seek) and the previous night someone had broken into her garden shed,my friends parents had left the broken padlock on the shed (it had been cut in half somehow by the thieves and now had a sharp balde) why they did this i would STILL love to know!So anyway we were playing this game and i went to climb over my friends fence which happened to be next to the shed ,caught my arm on the padlock and tore my arm right open.I remember a neighbour literally holding my arm together for what seemed like an hour at least,there was blood everywhere,and i must have been in so much shock that i just said to my friend 'oh look ive cut myself' she turned white as a ghost and ran into her house.I remember looking at the purple vein which was on display and thinking what?!Its wiered i diddn`t feel any pain until my neighbour began to push my arm back together and then of course later on at the hospital.It was aparantly less than half an inch away from hitting my muscle.Heres the scar that i have to this day,pretty impressive lol

couldn`t get it all in the pic as it curves round my elbow,and Im double jointed in my arms which is why it looks a bit freaky lol
awww
Old 27-08-2008, 05:10 PM #59

Favourites:

Favourites:

thanks tooperfect
Old 27-08-2008, 05:13 PM #60

Favourites (more):
BB12: Anton
CBB7: Stephanie

Favourites (more):
BB12: Anton
CBB7: Stephanie

Are you self conscious about it or does it not bother you?
Tom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2008, 05:17 PM #61

Favourites:

Favourites:

nope not at all never have been i dont even notice it tbh
Old 27-08-2008, 05:52 PM #62

Probably once when I was out clubbing, I stupidly put my drink down on the shelf thing next to me on the dance floor and turned my back on it for a minute or so! Someone slipped something in and I didnt know. I lost all my friends at one point so I went outside and they were there smoking.

But soon as all the fresh air hit me I went really dizzy and my legs gave in and i fell on to my friend then fell on to the gravel, I was still conscious but I couldnt move and everything was moving around me. I could tell there was a crowd, I think. I remember getting spit in my mouth (which people later said it looked like i was foaming) so I was rolled on to my side. Then I passed out for a bout an hour, until the ambulance turned up.
I have never been so scared in my life! The thing that made it scarier was the fact I didnt know what was happening, I never knew someone had spiked me and I didnt know what drug I was given.
I still dont... we never found out, My mum reckons it was an ecstasy pill... people get high off them but when you dont know when you have taken it you panic alot and thats what I did. I have never let my drink out of my sight again, even if its for 10 seconds! Its long enough for someone to spike it!

Stupidity and naivety on my part I suppose.
Fom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2008, 09:52 PM #63
Ninastar

Favourites (more):

Ninastar

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by Fom
Probably once when I was out clubbing, I stupidly put my drink down on the shelf thing next to me on the dance floor and turned my back on it for a minute or so! Someone slipped something in and I didnt know. I lost all my friends at one point so I went outside and they were there smoking.

But soon as all the fresh air hit me I went really dizzy and my legs gave in and i fell on to my friend then fell on to the gravel, I was still conscious but I couldnt move and everything was moving around me. I could tell there was a crowd, I think. I remember getting spit in my mouth (which people later said it looked like i was foaming) so I was rolled on to my side. Then I passed out for a bout an hour, until the ambulance turned up.
I have never been so scared in my life! The thing that made it scarier was the fact I didnt know what was happening, I never knew someone had spiked me and I didnt know what drug I was given.
I still dont... we never found out, My mum reckons it was an ecstasy pill... people get high off them but when you dont know when you have taken it you panic alot and thats what I did. I have never let my drink out of my sight again, even if its for 10 seconds! Its long enough for someone to spike it!

Stupidity and naivety on my part I suppose.
awwwwwwwwwwwwww at least your better now !
x
Ninastar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2008, 11:55 PM #64

Favourites (more):
UBB: Chantelle

Favourites (more):

When i thought my nan was dead, its happened twice.. once today and once about 5 years ago x
Christina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 09:01 PM #65

When this guy told me to get in the car.
When i fell over and nearly got hit by a bus.
when i nearly fell out my bedroom window ( dont ask )
When i fell down a tree and broke my arm in 5 places.
Miss-Best is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 10:11 PM #66

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by Christina
When i thought my nan was dead, its happened twice.. once today and once about 5 years ago x
Watching my nan die x
Old 03-09-2008, 10:14 PM #67

Quote:
Omg thats awful. Atleast shes at a bette place now x

Sorry to hear. how long ago was this? sorry.
Miss-Best is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 10:14 PM #68

When I clashed heads with a mate, got a concussion and bled a LOT lol
Axiom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 11:10 PM #69

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by Miss-Best
Quote:
Omg thats awful. Atleast shes at a bette place now x

Sorry to hear. how long ago was this? sorry.
She died on the 29th August this year. She was holding my hand x

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
life, moments, scariest