Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB3 Chat about Kate, Alex, Jade Goody and anything to do with Big Brother 3!

Old 22-08-2002, 07:50 PM #1
Banned

Banned

Default Intresting Opinions

Found these opinions on another forum, I don't agree with most of them, but they are intresting, thought some of you might find them thought provoking.

THESE ARE NOT MY COMMENTS

Alex

Phoniness Factor: Zero. Gives himself, and his negativity, and his whole self to us completely. This might be because he's a bit slow. From the start, he has whinged and moaned and born grudges and been spiteful and insulted people and admitted drug habits with total disregard for his own well being and dignity.

Good points: Spontaneous, fun-loving, loyal to his friends and allies, kind hearted, funny, intentionally and otherwise, charismatic, attempts to live by a high moral code, triumphed over childhood bullying, sides with the weak against the strong, housework, humble about his appearance (PJ couldn't believe that Alex never looked in mirrors when he walked about the house), expresses his emotions, cries without shame.

Bad points: Slow thinker, easily led, expects others to do the work to get to know him, moans a lot, dysfunctional coping mechanism for dealing with "bullying:" rapidly distances self from groups which reject him, judgemental, holds grudges, sulks, spiteful.

Jade

Phoniness Factor: Zero. Gives herself, and her negativity, and her whole self to us completely. This might be because she's a bit slow. Acts on whatever impulse she's feeling, just like she does in the real world.

Good points: A heart of gold underneath the pain and hurt, forgives and forgets.

Bad points: Bully, sides with the strong against the weak, cruel streak, loud.

Jonny

Phoniness factor: 6/10. Jonny has been a professional HM by his own admission. He successfully hides his violent temper, he does not attack people the way he does in the real world, physically and emotionally. He makes up fun and games for the viewer when he isn't feeling like fun and games. He sometimes acts caring just to win votes (eg when he couldn't make eye contact talking "compassionately" with Jade). He hides the fact that he devalues his life as a fireman and a family man, and that he believes fame will fill an empty hole in his soul. We are seeing the least of the real Jonny than any other HM.

Good points: Kind heart, loves his family, trusting, warm, friendly, huge fatherly instinct to take care of people, a genuine desire to have and share fun with people.

Bad points: Violent temper, controlling, pokes his finger into the chests of people he argues with, holds grudges, dominates people to get his own way, a need to hog the spotlight for himself, disregard for his job as a fireman, his roots and loved ones as revealed in his comments about how he views his life as a black empty jigsaw puzzle that has been finally filled with the glory of fame and BB, ultra conservative: scorn for people who are different from stereotypes ("Alex is a little girl, and that's an insult to little girls;" "I'm Alex and I'm a model" said in a way that expresses scorn for the non macho male).

Kate

Phoniness Factor: 1/10. Kate has a reservoir of negative feelings that she hides from us. They come out in her dreams when she dreams of killing Adele and Jade. They come out through humour when she rips the p*ss out of others, especially weak women like Jade, in order to glorify herself. Her phoniness factor is only one out of ten because I think she hides her negative emotions in the real world as well, so the picture we see is very close to the real Kate.

Good points: Playful, sociable, upbeat, kind hearted, good upbringing, beautiful, very understanding of men, willingness to forgive, works hard for the group, fantastic mimic. I love the luvverly Kate. She makes me feel "warm."

Bad points: Desperate to deliver Lynne's execution message to Davina to savour the spotlight, sadistic enjoyment of mocking others behind their backs to glorify herself, sticks with the in-crowd even if that means jumping into bed with someone she's nominated every week, willing to snog "enemies" and use sexuality to advance herself with disregard for emotional impact of the implied betrayal, relishes demonstrating the inferiority of other women, like Jade and Lynne, to men to secure male attention for herself, fickle in her attentions to men in that the alpha male is always her target, even if he treats her like a dog, fickle too in that Kate forgets the men she "likes" very quickly (on Spencer = "I hardly knew him at all"), convincingly lies to the people she's close to.
bonzobravo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
intresting, opinions