Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 01-07-2009, 11:19 PM #1
Banned

Banned

Default Freddie vs Lisa\'s Crew - The Dynamic Ruining BB10

I just want to point out a few things ...

- When you are an outsider to the social group, it is like those within the group will save their friends.

- If you are patronising and controversial to people of that group, it will prevent you from fitting in and being a part of it.

- Ruining the task and not listening to people in the social group will again further alienate you and cause problems.

- People disliking your tone and patronising nature, find you annoying etc DOES NOT imply bullying or scheming.

Irony

- Freddie's fans are sympathetic voting sheep, who neither like/know/understand Freddie and his eccentricism. They false accuse Lisa and co of bullying. See above why that's BS.

- The bandwagon is causing him to survive - OK - BUT at the expense of fantastic entertaining housemates WHICH CARRY AND BREATHE the show. Like Sree Desari.

- Without Sree, BB10 is over, and that could be the final nail in the coffin. This could be the last series ever. A boring one. True fans of BB want entertainment and want stars to shine.

- Freddie is causing problems in there, and ignoring them at the expense of Sree will destroy BB10 and BB in general.

Think about it. That's all I'm saying. THIS EVICTION IS HUGE.
AhmedFan2004 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 11:21 PM #2

I wouldn't say it was HUGE
Chuckyegg is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 11:22 PM #3
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

I actually agree with this. I HATE Sree, but i love watching him freak out etc. I don't want to be stuck with boring people in the final week. It's supposed to be BB's 10yh B/day and it should be about entertainment and fun.
Benjamin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 11:23 PM #4
Sod orf

Sod orf

listen mate, they dont want him in the group because of the way his voice sounds, and because his topic of conversation is far to intelligent for them
Alf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 11:24 PM #5

Quote:
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004

- When you are an outsider to the social group, it is like those within the group will save their friends.

- If you are patronising and controversial to people of that group, it will prevent you from fitting in and being a part of it.

- Ruining the task and not listening to people in the social group will again further alienate you and cause problems.

- People disliking your tone and patronising nature, find you annoying etc DOES NOT imply bullying or scheming.

Irony

- Freddie's fans are sympathetic voting sheep, who neither like/know/understand Freddie and his eccentricism. They false accuse Lisa and co of bullying. See above why that's BS.

- The bandwagon is causing him to survive - OK - BUT at the expense of fantastic entertaining housemates WHICH CARRY AND BREATHE the show. Like Sree Desari.

- Without Sree, BB10 is over, and that could be the final nail in the coffin. This could be the last series ever. A boring one. True fans of BB want entertainment and want stars to shine.

- Freddie is causing problems in there, and ignoring them at the expense of Sree will destroy BB10 and BB in general.

I agree with you. Freddie is playing a very good game. He knows exactly what he is doing. People are very fickle though and i have noticed on forums that they all seem to gang together in support of one particular housemate. it won't be long before people start taking off their rose tinted specs to Freddie and realise what he is doing.
trasadkel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 11:26 PM #6

Quote:

Irony
You are describing Sree!

And just to set the record straight - Freddie was singing the right bit of song to the right bit of music. You didn't have to be a karaoke king to hear that.

Sree, on the other hand, managed to royally ***** up his task.

Love your tenacity AhmedFan, but it's a shame it has jade your objectivity (IMO)
JustSkipIt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 11:44 PM #7

I couldn't live witheither Freddie or Sree for 5 minutes... However although I agree with you in that Sree is entertaining at least Freddie is honest and not a hypocryte.He stands up for his values and himself without losing any self-respect.
He is a strong person who must feel deeply hurt by being nominated week in and week out but he hasn't let them get to him.That shows a considerable strength of character.
Sree is one of the biggest hypocrytes ever....
I think this show will be one of the best...although I cannot explain why other than the fact that I think we have quite a few more HM's yet to enter the house and I think that we could see this year a late joiner win the show.... So far its too predictable.Freddie is going to be up week after week and whoever is up against him... other than maybe Siavash... is going to go.So BB are going to have to intervene.Normally new HM's go in quite quickly, espcially when someone walks and so far that has not happened... but it will and I think it will be very very soon....
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 11:46 PM #8

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Lauren Simon
BB2023: Chanelle

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Lauren Simon
BB2023: Chanelle

There is no bullying atall!
Billy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 12:26 AM #9
MiddKid

Favourites (more):
BB13: Lauren
BB12: Faye
MiddKid

Favourites (more):
BB13: Lauren
BB12: Faye

Quote:

Irony

I don't agree with you. Obviously Halfwit's not part of Team Lisa, but it's clear from the nominations that Lisa and her cronies ARE targeting him. Sree, Marcus, and Siavash are also not part of Team Lisa, yet they don't have nearly as many noms from Lisa/Kris/Karly/Charlie etc. Every single one of Team Lisa has nommed Halfwit every single week, so it's not just Team Lisa saving each other, they really ARE going after Halfwit. Halfwit has 29 nominations in just 4 weeks...that ties the record that Derek (BB6) and Rex (BB9) set over 11 and 13 weeks, respectively...

I don't think Freddie ever ruined a task. I think (and again, this is just my opinion from what I saw) is that people, namely Lisa, set him up to look bad (as Freddie described in the DR).

And no, people not liking your tone of voice doesn't imply bullying/scheming, but the way Lisa talks down to Freddie (and the way she was poking him) as well as the way Kris was ordering him around/isolating him/not letting him speak...not to mention all the kool-aid drinking done by Karly...THAT is pure and simple mob psychology bullying. They've picked one person who's not part of their group, and they've ganged up on him in sometimes subtle, sometimes obvious but always infuriating ways.

Also I object to you saying that Freddie's fans are "sympathetic voting sheep" who don't understand them. Um, how would you know? I happen to like Freddie because he's both intelligent and entertaining. I don't think I'm a "sheep" for having an opinion. Couldn't I just say, then, that Sree's fans are "sympathetic voting sheep"? It's weird that you put words in people's mouths and claim that Freddie's own fans don't like his eccentrics. You have no way to know that.

Calling Sree a "fantastic entertaining housemate" is simply your opinion - which you're entitled too - but because it's subjective, it's not fact. It's just what you think, which is fine, but it's hypocritical to dismiss the opinions of Freddie's fans and then push your own on everyone else.

Sree was funny at first, but as others have said, it's getting dull, tiresome, and even more cringeworthy to watch him cry and whine as the weeks go on. I'm a "true BB fan" and I can say I'm genuinely not entertained by Sree's whinging and hypocrisy. He's a spent force as far as entertainment value. I think watching Halfwit dismantle this house and Team Shallow one person at a time will be far better entertainment for the next two months than listening to Sree spouting absurdities. I believe the majority of the public is with me on this one, and not because they're "sheep." Just because reasonable minds may differ doesn't mean people who disagree with you are wrong.

Finally, just to clarify, what "problems is Freddie causing in there"? And how are these so-called problems any less ... well ... problematic than all the tension Sree has caused with Noirin, Marcus, and others?

Sorry this was such a long post. I just feel pretty strongly about this issue. You're right about this eviction though: it IS a huge one. I'm sublimely confident that the UK will make the right choice and see Sree back to University.
smartalec2718 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 12:34 AM #10

Quote:
Originally posted by smartalec2718
Quote:

Irony

I don't agree with you. Obviously Halfwit's not part of Team Lisa, but it's clear from the nominations that Lisa and her cronies ARE targeting him. Sree, Marcus, and Siavash are also not part of Team Lisa, yet they don't have nearly as many noms from Lisa/Kris/Karly/Charlie etc. Every single one of Team Lisa has nommed Halfwit every single week, so it's not just Team Lisa saving each other, they really ARE going after Halfwit. Halfwit has 29 nominations in just 4 weeks...that ties the record that Derek (BB6) and Rex (BB9) set over 11 and 13 weeks, respectively...

I don't think Freddie ever ruined a task. I think (and again, this is just my opinion from what I saw) is that people, namely Lisa, set him up to look bad (as Freddie described in the DR).

And no, people not liking your tone of voice doesn't imply bullying/scheming, but the way Lisa talks down to Freddie (and the way she was poking him) as well as the way Kris was ordering him around/isolating him/not letting him speak...not to mention all the kool-aid drinking done by Karly...THAT is pure and simple mob psychology bullying. They've picked one person who's not part of their group, and they've ganged up on him in sometimes subtle, sometimes obvious but always infuriating ways.

Also I object to you saying that Freddie's fans are "sympathetic voting sheep" who don't understand them. Um, how would you know? I happen to like Freddie because he's both intelligent and entertaining. I don't think I'm a "sheep" for having an opinion. Couldn't I just say, then, that Sree's fans are "sympathetic voting sheep"? It's weird that you put words in people's mouths and claim that Freddie's own fans don't like his eccentrics. You have no way to know that.

Calling Sree a "fantastic entertaining housemate" is simply your opinion - which you're entitled too - but because it's subjective, it's not fact. It's just what you think, which is fine, but it's hypocritical to dismiss the opinions of Freddie's fans and then push your own on everyone else.

Sree was funny at first, but as others have said, it's getting dull, tiresome, and even more cringeworthy to watch him cry and whine as the weeks go on. I'm a "true BB fan" and I can say I'm genuinely not entertained by Sree's whinging and hypocrisy. He's a spent force as far as entertainment value. I think watching Halfwit dismantle this house and Team Shallow one person at a time will be far better entertainment for the next two months than listening to Sree spouting absurdities. I believe the majority of the public is with me on this one, and not because they're "sheep." Just because reasonable minds may differ doesn't mean people who disagree with you are wrong.

Finally, just to clarify, what "problems is Freddie causing in there"? And how are these so-called problems any less ... well ... problematic than all the tension Sree has caused with Noirin, Marcus, and others?

Sorry this was such a long post. I just feel pretty strongly about this issue. You're right about this eviction though: it IS a huge one. I'm sublimely confident that the UK will make the right choice and see Sree back to University.
Very well said and you are 100% on the money with this statement. Lot's of good karma coming your way.
floridesucks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bb10, crew, dynamic, freddie, lisa's, ruining