Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB2 Brian Dowling, Helen and Paul, Dean and the rest of the Big Brother 2 housemates from 2001.

Old 26-08-2002, 09:12 PM #26

You are so right ROB. There was never any doubt about Paul and Helen making it. I am another who had heated arguments at work. My 30 year old surrogate sons in the rooms next to mine both had it in for Paul and said the was only after one thing and didnt care for Helen. My response to that was "You only have to see how he looks at her - if that's not love then I dont know what is". Brian was very drunk and again egged on by the 'lovely' Elizabeth who had it in for Paul and Helen. Dont forget Brian had been used as a sounding board by the pair of them and had properly had enough and the drink just brought it out. But he was soon back to his usual caring self listening to Helen go on and on and on. Just like me sorreeee
BusyBee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2002, 06:04 PM #27

Quote:
No "my friend"! I'll stick to my own "very very dangerous philosophy" if you don't mind, and you can stick to yours.

Quite right. Everyone has the right to make their own mistakes.....
bananarama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2002, 08:27 PM #28

Absolutely! They do! The trick is to give help and advice, and not stand back and watch while someone heads straight for a big black hole ....
Ig is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2002, 09:34 PM #29
Oldgit

Oldgit

Quote:
Originally posted by discolady
The night of the argument about Paul, when Betty AND Brian were very nasty about Paul and all thier true feelings about him came through, if you watched it on E4 at the end of that night, you will have seen a very nasty side to Brian, concern for Helen, no way, just jealous, thinking they had taken his limelight.
I agree. However, in the BB2 book, in the "exclusive" interview after the Davina one, and after the cameras had gone off, I think Brian realised he had made a mistake when he outlines the problems he had with Paul in the house, but says that it is all different outside, and he's glad that Helen and Paul were there for each other. As BB2 ended, Brian was pointing frantically off the stage, and I understand from a posting from someone who was there (on the "other" site" some time ago) that he was trying to direct the camera to a certain young couple aul: :helen: who had their tongues down each others' throats!

I also remember on the final BB2 night, on BBLB, Paul did confront Elizabeth but then accepted her explanation and gave her a hug. So I cannot vote on this one, because I think Paul did make his peace with Brian and Elizabeth so who am I to say what he should have done?
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-09-2002, 12:19 PM #30
Senior Moment Member

Favourites:
CBB 11: Claire Richards
UBB: Brian

Senior Moment Member

Favourites:
CBB 11: Claire Richards
UBB: Brian

Ig and Bonzo are so right on this one. I totally agree with them.
dizzy bint is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
brian, forgive, helen, paul