Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 01-08-2009, 04:38 PM #26
Unwanted meat

Unwanted meat

Quote:
Originally posted by kab
your the effing rude one here
no one else can have a view but you it seems ,
if you dont want the responses dont ask the bloomin question
Wasn't a question.

And I do not appreciate someone calling my thread a BS thread.

I will tell them so. And there are many views here I haven't responded to. If you think Im wrong, say why.
NadiasWilly is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 04:49 PM #27

picky !
ok so you expected no one to respond to your statement ?
i respond with my polite view and your rude .
end of
kab is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 04:52 PM #28

This forum seems to be full of children arguing. One of the main reasons I havent registered over the years as it seems to be a poor community feel apart from a few nice people. Maybe because its the school holidays, unsure.

So if Charlie's mum is in a coma that means he has a right to win the £100,000 and the show automatically because he "needs" it more than others? That is total rubbish. The person that wins will be the person that deserves to win by playing the game and having the voters on their side, simple as that.
nickc25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 05:14 PM #29

Back to the subject.

Isaac's entry into the house smacks of him already receiving payment to do what BB tell him to do. Especially as he has previous reality show experience. He even let slip that it would "become like a job" then tried to smooth it over. I could believe that BB even paid him to dump Noirin before she came in the house so that she would rebound into all the hms.

On the outside he will dump her again and she will develop a crack problem to compensate.
mangasatsuma is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 05:20 PM #30
MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:
X Factor 2010: Matt Cardle

MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:
X Factor 2010: Matt Cardle

Noirin always said that she wanted Charlie to win. I think the fact that Charlie was pretty much the only one that bothered with Isaac and Noirin after he went into the house, and the fact that everyone else turned their backs on her (not without good reason some of them though), just cemented the fact in her mind that he was the only one deserving to win.

I think Isaac realised after Noirin got evicted that he didn't stand a chance of winning, he knew he would be nominated next week and would more than likely be voted out by the public so he decided to cut his losses and leave with Noirin.

Isaac is a smart guy, he's done all this before and he will realise that in order for him and Noirin to capitalise on their 'relationship' they need to do it NOW. not in a weeks time when the press will be interested in someone else. No doubt the two of them will be in all the weekly celeb mags this week and will make a pretty penny from it, so I think he factored that into his decision to leave as well.
MissKittyFantastico is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 05:30 PM #31

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’
BB13: Deana

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’
BB13: Deana

Quote:
Origineel gepost door The_Long_Run
Quote:
Originally posted by InOne
Charile told him his mum is in a coma. That is all he is doing, playing the sympathy vote!
Charlie simply made the effort to talk to Isaac and Noirin together in a nice friendly, sociable and approachable way. He was very grown up about what was happening. He wanted everyone to be friends, and why not? Friends talk about things, having an ailing mother is not a guilty secret and mentioning it (if he did) is NOT sympathy milking.

Charlie identified with Noirin and Isaac and was nice to them as a couple, uniquely amongst the HMs because he is just an out and out nice guy, no games, no BS, just who he is.

Charlie
Lol and he didn't say that Rodrigo was not in the DR ?
Stop trying to protect him, it just doesn't work and the public is starting to hate him. He will not win, he will even not make it to the top 3 and I promise you that.

PS: Wanna bet ?
Striptease is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 05:34 PM #32
Unwanted meat

Unwanted meat

I can't imagine that Charlie brought up the subject of his mother to Isaac. I haven't even heard him mention it to anyone else.
Old 01-08-2009, 05:45 PM #33
Mmmm Delicious!

Mmmm Delicious!

Funny that they both loved Charlie and Noirin said the only friend in the house was Rodrigo.
I think your theory could be right
Dolphin-and-Whale is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 05:53 PM #34

Quote:
Originally posted by Striptease
Quote:
Origineel gepost door The_Long_Run
Quote:
Originally posted by InOne
Charile told him his mum is in a coma. That is all he is doing, playing the sympathy vote!
Charlie simply made the effort to talk to Isaac and Noirin together in a nice friendly, sociable and approachable way. He was very grown up about what was happening. He wanted everyone to be friends, and why not? Friends talk about things, having an ailing mother is not a guilty secret and mentioning it (if he did) is NOT sympathy milking.

Charlie identified with Noirin and Isaac and was nice to them as a couple, uniquely amongst the HMs because he is just an out and out nice guy, no games, no BS, just who he is.

Charlie
Lol and he didn't say that Rodrigo was not in the DR ?
Stop trying to protect him, it just doesn't work and the public is starting to hate him. He will not win, he will even not make it to the top 3 and I promise you that.

PS: Wanna bet ?
Equally he didn't say Hira wasn't. This in no way proves that he said she was. What is your point with this question?

I am of course in no postion to protect him, but I can tell it as I see it, on the basis of all the available evidence. I watch very carefully, objectively and critically.

On what basis do you make the unfounded claim that the public are starting to hate him? Bizarre contention!

You are in no position to promise anything. As for betting with you, candy I do not take from babies!

EVERY chance that Charlie will win and on the basis of what I have seen so far, I hope he does.

Charlie
The_Long_Run is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 05:54 PM #35

Quote:
Originally posted by NadiasWilly
By convincing him that Charlie had it won and desperately needed the money.

Think about it, there's no way she would have wanted him to stay in that house without her. They all hated her so she would be paranoid about them turning him against her. The thought of him getting close to siavash and Marcus and all three of them comparing notes about her. The things they could have told him about how she behaved.

Then there's the female threat. In her aftershow interview Noirin implied that Bea fancied Isaac. No way would she leave him in there for Bea to get her claws into!

Isaac is a hardcore gameplayer. Noirin knows he would do anything to win. Including flirt with HMs. She also knows that the only way he would quit is if he knew he could not win the prize.

So she convinced him that Charlie HAD TO WIN. Then there would be nothing to keep him there. Just a house full of strangers who don't like him.

So he quit. Because of Noirins jealousy. Kinda ironic.

1, Charlie told Isaac his own sob story!

2, I dont think Isaac was fully aware of the process of BB and how it really worked

3, He was just a true gentleman

4, What business is it of yours, werent you slagging of Isaac and Noirin yesterday?
reallynow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 06:04 PM #36
Unwanted meat

Unwanted meat

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by reallynow[/i

4, What business is it of yours, werent you slagging of Isaac and Noirin yesterday?
What a STUPID thing to say on a public forum. What business is it of anybodies? Theyre on a TV show. Duh.

And yes I certainly have been slagging them yesterday and before. How is that inconsistent with my post?
Old 01-08-2009, 06:06 PM #37

Quote:
By convincing him that Charlie had it won and desperately needed the money.

Think about it, there's no way she would have wanted him to stay in that house without her. They all hated her so she would be paranoid about them turning him against her. The thought of him getting close to siavash and Marcus and all three of them comparing notes about her. The things they could have told him about how she behaved.

Then there's the female threat. In her aftershow interview Noirin implied that Bea fancied Isaac. No way would she leave him in there for Bea to get her claws into!

Isaac is a hardcore gameplayer. Noirin knows he would do anything to win. Including flirt with HMs. She also knows that the only way he would quit is if he knew he could not win the prize.

So she convinced him that Charlie HAD TO WIN. Then there would be nothing to keep him there. Just a house full of strangers who don't like him.

So he quit. Because of Noirins jealousy. Kinda ironic.
I'ma likin your thinkin sis/bro - and 'tis true, only someone who is deeply paranoid could be so sociopathic.
PixieBoots is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 06:13 PM #38

Quote:
Quote:
[i]Originally posted by reallynow[/i

What a STUPID thing to say on a public forum. What business is it of anybodies? Theyre on a TV show. Duh.

And yes I certainly have been slagging them yesterday and before. How is that inconsistent with my post?

I mean as in you wanted to see the back of Noirin and Isaac, so why now OBSESS on the PIE IN YOUR SKY reason to why he left?

**** if Bea got Marcus out I wouldnt give a flying fanbag!
reallynow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 06:32 PM #39

Isaac left because he realised that he was not going to win having previously said £100K is a hundred thousand reasons to stay.

On the subject of Charlie he was endearing to begin with but he has developed and unpleasant way of accidentally letting slip gossip. Once is maybe a slip. 'Oh I did not realise you did not know' is now one of his catch phrases.

He had yet another argument with Rodrigo last night and ig Rod had not been in there Charlie would have a better chance to win.
There are too many saying other housemates don't need the money. Since when was the show about who needed the money the most.

I think Sophie is moving up pretty steadily and she will be in the top three.
She has been so much better since Kris left.
boomoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 06:34 PM #40
R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Patsy Kensit
Apprentice 2014: Roisin

R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Patsy Kensit
Apprentice 2014: Roisin

Siavash was doing well until Noirin had her wicked way with him. Im not sure he can recover now :S
InOne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bb, isaac, noirin, quitting, tricked