Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 04-08-2009, 07:36 PM #26

Quote:
Originally posted by chris1232
Quote:
Originally posted by SophieToWin
If you like Marcus but havent supported him from the beginning, please tell me why you changed your mind because i certainly don't know why people like him !!
You can't say where have they come from since you only have 50+ posts, Meaning you have hardly been on TiBB ?

There has always been Marcus fans, Or people starting to like him....
I may not have many posts but it doesnt mean that i havent been able to view any of the website. On the main polls on the home page he was always in the top two for the ;east favourite housemate and was never very high in Favourite housemate. Now he has dropped out of the top two least favourites and has become more popular. You dont need to have many posts to figure that out
SophieToWin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 07:40 PM #27
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally posted by scot
Quote:
Originally posted by COMMONSENSE
Quote:
Originally posted by scot
He's always been liked. Those who hate him turn eventually. The intelligent ones turn quickest and the thickos slowest. but they all come over in the end
I think you are getting just a tad confused there! All that quoting of wolverine, irripressible dark horse etc must be addling your tiny brains!!!!
the timing of your turning is directly related to your intelligence....thus you will turn last(just after Henry my goldfish, he dont get it either)
I think Henry must of typed that - if not you are a lost cause!!!!
WOMBAI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 07:43 PM #28

Many were in the dark over Marcus but now they have seen the light.

After the darkness comes the light. After the doubts comes the wisdom. After the catharsis comes transcendence. But in the beginning was the still, small voice.

The world needs heroes. While Superman may be just a work of fiction, we are lucky enough to have a real life superhero here and now. A man who has lightning fast reflexes, super human strength, unbreakable spirit and incredible intellect. A man who represents the common man, the smelly, the hairy and those with mullets. A man who is more than a mere ordinary man, he is a beast-man, hear him roar his name aloud and know that Marcus will save us all (or at least our duvets).

Of course not everyone has been touched by the mighty wolverines whiskers yet, but when you do then you will know exactly why he truely is the irrepressible darkhorse.
CaPPa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 07:44 PM #29

to put it simple marcus is bb10
vladicus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 07:50 PM #30

Quote:
Originally posted by CaPPa
Many were in the dark over Marcus but now they have seen the light.

After the darkness comes the light. After the doubts comes the wisdom. After the catharsis comes transcendence. But in the beginning was the still, small voice.

The world needs heroes. While Superman may be just a work of fiction, we are lucky enough to have a real life superhero here and now. A man who has lightning fast reflexes, super human strength, unbreakable spirit and incredible intellect. A man who represents the common man, the smelly, the hairy and those with mullets. A man who is more than a mere ordinary man, he is a beast-man, hear him roar his name aloud and know that Marcus will save us all (or at least our duvets).

Of course not everyone has been touched by the mighty wolverines whiskers yet, but when you do then you will know exactly why he truely is the irrepressible darkhorse.
Awesome truly awesome
NONESHALLPASS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 08:03 PM #31

Favourites (more):
CBB8: Amy
BB13 USA: Jordan

Favourites (more):
CBB8: Amy
BB13 USA: Jordan

i think people on the polls for the vote to save are geetttinggg confused as they are voting who to evict rather than who to save and plus this is the time amrcus fans rule the forums so by tomorrow his name will be going down!!

get the dirty greasy fuker out
tpau21 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 08:09 PM #32

Can't say I actually 'like' Marcus but I like housemates who keep me entertained; therefore, I must and have always liked Marcus? Oh I'm confused...
Mutteroo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 08:10 PM #33

Favourites:
BBUSA17: John

Favourites:
BBUSA17: John

I've always liked Marcus
Marc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 08:23 PM #34

"Suddenly"? Pfffft. I have liked Marcus since the night of his massive row with Lisa.
BB22 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 09:22 PM #35

Quote:
Originally posted by tpau21
i think people on the polls for the vote to save are geetttinggg confused as they are voting who to evict rather than who to save and plus this is the time amrcus fans rule the forums so by tomorrow his name will be going down!!

get the dirty greasy fuker out
This could be true as we all know that most Marcus haters are of low intellect and are easily confused.
CaPPa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 09:25 PM #36
OAP Member

OAP Member

I have always liked marcus especially since he put lisa in her place in week two!

Go Marcus

bansheewails is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 09:33 PM #37

I did not like him at all at first but he has steadily climbed in my estimation and is now my favourite ... it started with his one liners and then realising he is being totally himself and does not compromise himself at all. Also when I realised how perceptive and deep thinking he is. The people who did not like him in the house were ones I did not like anyway, and he was the first to support Freddie and say he thought his being up for eviction every week was wrong, whilst everyone else in the house ignored Freddie totally.

By the time Noirin and he were starting to fall out he become great in my eyes. But even when he was a bit besotted with her he was not afraid to criticise her over her awful Bunnygate behaviour. If she'd listened to his advice more she may have still been there and a more pleasant character.
His sizing up of people is usually spot on, and I totally agreed with him over Tom, and he was sort of proved correct.

The funniest and most entertaining housemate, he does not mean people harm, they just need to realise when he is joking.
shash is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
marcus, people, suddenly