Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 14-08-2009, 10:38 PM #1

Default Bea has just outsmarted us all

Ok, let me set the scene. Bea finds out she is going to be on BB. She knows Freddie is the Fav and once she is in the house she immediately makes friends with Freddie and they become very close. Now some of us who saw right through Bea early (while others thought she was a good person refusing to take part in the secret mission in favour of all people Freedie!) thought she was sucking up to the favourite to gain favour with the public so she cold ride his coat tails to the end and maybe finish 2nd or 3rd but.....she was actually playing a bigger and more complex game to take out Freddie!

Her plan was actually to get Freddit to like her or even fall in for her and lower his guard and feel comfortable with her. Now Freddie didnt help himself as he played into her hands and her plans by falling for Bea and started to get emotional and this made him lose focus and also his personality changed as he suddenly became Bea's lapdog who would defend her right or wrong (mostly wrong) when she was having arguments with others in the house.

Now once Bea had gained Freddie's confidence she suddenly turned on him which came as a shock with constant verbal attacks and tantrums and he completely lost it and just couldnt cope and started crying in bed and in the diary room and not been able to stand up to Bea and ultimately tarnished his image in the house and with the public. Maybe the damage was done already by all the bullying he had to put up with from Lisa's gang early in the show so he wasn't strong enough emotionally to stand up to Bea in the right manner so she brought out the worst in him or maybe she brought out the true Freddie but he just couldnt cope and just crumbled.

Marcus on the other hand stood up to Bea and kept his emotions in check and was able to show himself to be strong and sensible and i think the public saw that and he gained points which ultimately helped him to stay in the house.

So in the end Bea must be stoked to have just engineered the exit of the outright favourite by first gaining his confidence, getting him to lower his guard and then she stuck the knife in and now he's out.

Thats my theory anyway and she exibits all the chracteristics of a sociopath (see http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html) so really Freddie is prob better off mentally out of that house. Got to say that while i really hate Bea got to respect her game play a little. She would do great on the US version of BB and even Survivor.
survivorfan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 10:41 PM #2

I never voted for one!

Knew Bea's game plan from day 2

Said Bea would destroy Halfwit...noted she hated to hug him and felt creeped out by him, she did call him a sleaze after all!

Also, you are on a losing battle with dumb chavs in general, you are never going to win, they vote stupid and dont see sense until the last minute!
reallynow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 10:42 PM #3

Favourites (more):
BB11: Ben
CBB7: Stephen

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by survivorfan
Ok, let me set the scene. Bea finds out she is going to be on BB. She knows Freddie is the Fav and once she is in the house she immediately makes friends with Freddie. Now we all thought she was sucking up to the favourite to gain favour with the public.....but...she was actually playing a bigger and more complex game.

Her plan was actually to get Freddit to like her and lower his guard and feel comfortable with her. Freddie didnt help himself as he fell for Bea and started get emotional and lst focus and would defend Bea when she was having arguments with David and others..

Now once Bea had Freddie's confidence she turned on him with constant verbal attacks and he completely lost it crying in bed and in the diary room and not been able to stand up to Bea and ultimately tarnished his image in the house and with the public. Maybe the damage was done already by all the bullying he had to put up with from Lisa's gang early in the show but he just couldnt cope and crumbled.

Marcus on the other hand stood up to Bea and kept his emotions in check and was able to show himself to be strong and sensible and i think the public saw that and he gained points which ultimately helped him to stay in the house.

So in the end Bea must be stoked to have just engineered the exit of the outright favourite by first gaining his confidence, getting him to lower his guard and then she stuck the knife in and now he's out.

Thats my theory anyway. Got to say that while i hate Bea got to respect her game play. She would do great on the US version of BB and even Survivor.
Spot on.
Bea got Freddy evicted.

I will add this again - she did NOT have an argument with Marcus the other night. That was FOR FREDDY and for getting Freddy removed.

She is pure evil and she just 'owned' the voting public and played them like violins.
She outsmarted them all.

Bea = pure diabolical nightmare level Harpy.

Bea>Voters.

Sheer pwnage.
ElProximo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 10:44 PM #4

If she was so smart, she'd realise she's alienated a huge section of the public who now not only want her out, but want her humiliated. I know I do... So all in all, she's not really that smart after all.
Prole is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 10:50 PM #5

Quote:
Originally posted by Prole
If she was so smart, she'd realise she's alienated a huge section of the public who now not only want her out, but want her humiliated. I know I do... So all in all, she's not really that smart after all.
Well as far as she knows Freddie the Fav just got evicted so she will think her plan worked and she will move on to stage 2 or 3 or whatever part she is on of her master plan to conquer the house.

As of right now Freddie is out, lets she what she tries to engineer next.
Old 14-08-2009, 10:51 PM #6

Quote:
Originally posted by survivorfan
Quote:
Well as far as she knows Freddie the Fav just got evicted so she will think her plan worked and she will move on to stage 2 or 3 or whatever part she is on of her master plan to conquer the house.

As of right now Freddie is out, lets she what she tries to engineer next.
And at the risk of repeating myself (just said this on InOne's thread...) sets herself up for an even bigger fall.
Old 14-08-2009, 10:51 PM #7

Quote:
The public are that blind, stupid nd thick, all she has to do is start acting nice, and people and the psychologist will buy it! This will be part of her game plan!
reallynow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 10:54 PM #8

Quote:
Originally posted by reallynow
I never voted for one!

Knew Bea's game plan from day 2

Said Bea would destroy Halfwit...noted she hated to hug him and felt creeped out by him, she did call him a sleaze after all!

Also, you are on a losing battle with dumb chavs in general, you are never going to win, they vote stupid and dont see sense until the last minute!
I never voted either. i knew she had a game plan immediately when she refused to take part in the secret mission while others thoght she was one of the good guys with morals! LOL
Old 14-08-2009, 10:55 PM #9
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by ElProximo

Spot on.
Bea got Freddy evicted.

I will add this again - she did NOT have an argument with Marcus the other night. That was FOR FREDDY and for getting Freddy removed.

She is pure evil and she just 'owned' the voting public and played them like violins.
She outsmarted them all.

Bea = pure diabolical nightmare level Harpy.

Bea>Voters.

Sheer pwnage.
: joker:

more nonsense from ELProximo

Bea will be out next week
charliegimbert is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 10:55 PM #10

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
She went in and took out the #1 most popular player and did so perfectly.
Absolutely ninja-like assassination.
She made the voters do it.

She is still in there making you think what she wants you to think so why should she stop?
If she can do that then she can make you believe she deserves to win 3 weeks from now lol
Old 14-08-2009, 10:56 PM #11

I was so hoping Marcus' name was going to be called and the look of delight would havd been placed with a look of disgust.

I have never felt such revulsion for one human being but good gameplay by an odious repulsive beatch!!!
Mutteroo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 10:57 PM #12

Bea is a walking catastrophe. Little is planned so structurally, she reacts rather than plans.

The slightest slight will trigger her, it is the opposite of someone that has control of her emotions or the outcomes.

What happened with Freddie was total brinkmanship. When she walks down the street after she leaves with the highest ever % eviction, she will be spat on.

Hardly the outcome a highly intelligent schemer would look for. She hasn't lost 5 jobs in a row, been kicked out of school and failed at college for no reason.
frankjr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 11:00 PM #13

Quote:
Quote:

She is still in there making you think what she wants you to think so why should she stop?
If she can do that then she can make you believe she deserves to win 3 weeks from now lol
I think she's a snotty, ignorant b!tch. I'm sure that's not what she wants me to think. And if she wants me to start thinking she should win three weeks from now, she's going to have to have me drugged.
Old 14-08-2009, 11:07 PM #14

Well no she didnt outsmart anyway because it was plainly obvious that Freddie was a tool. She didnt need to do much to show us that.
noirin4eva is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 11:07 PM #15

bea never did it, freddy got himself evicted by becoming over confident, and let me say that i was a freddy fan, the public are not dumb, if even for tonight they could have seen her game plan loud and clear and decided aginst it, but i think freddy had become just a little too big for his little booties, a real shame,,, but in any case that bi*ch will get hers, she can labour under the delusion that she caused this action on freddy but in the end she will find her own ars* tossed out too and she will have no friends on the outside because of what she 'tried' to pull!! you mark my words!!!
Bjazz68 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 11:10 PM #16

Bea overestimated. She is completely bonkers
santaa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 11:10 PM #17

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I think she's a snotty, ignorant b!tch. I'm sure that's not what she wants me to think. And if she wants me to start thinking she should win three weeks from now, she's going to have to have me drugged.
Well if she some how brings out the worst in others...maybe charlie gets portrayed as racist, marcus a woman hater, Rodrigo a Hitler fan and not just the queen, Siavash a woman beater and hell it could end with vote for Lisa or Bea to win LOL!!
Old 14-08-2009, 11:11 PM #18

I agree with what has been said but what changed Bea was the fact that she was up for nomination with Marcus and then BB announced that because the rules had been broken they were all up.

She realised that sticking with Freddie,Marcus and Siewash was going to get herself nominated.
That is when she switched sides.
She said maths was her strong point.

However she could have done the move without the cruelty.
She has no chance of winning and will certainly be booed the way Grace was when she came out.

If she could see how well Freddie was received and did not slag anyone off in his interviews including her she might, and it is a big might, realise what an ugly spirited person she is.

But Lisa is on to her so she had better watch out.
Lisa is the silent assassin just like Freddie said.
boomoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 11:15 PM #19

Quote:
Originally posted by boomoo
I agree with what has been said but what changed Bea was the fact that she was up for nomination with Marcus and then BB announced that because the rules had been broken they were all up.

She realised that sticking with Freddie,Marcus and Siewash was going to get herself nominated.

She has no chance of winning and will certainly be booed the way Grace was when she came out.

If she could see how well Freddie was received and did not slag anyone off in his interviews including her she might, and it is a big might, realise what an ugly spirited person she is.

Your hope for her salvation clearly shows that you have no idea about personality disorders.

She is a toxic human being and there's no good to come from it.

I don't "blame" her any more than I blame someone with dyslexia, but she is incapable of experiencing emotion in the same way as other people. She is very engaging and capable of simulating a human being however, dangerously so.
frankjr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 11:15 PM #20

Quote:
Originally posted by boomoo

Good point.
Old 14-08-2009, 11:17 PM #21

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Bea saved Marcus tonight.
Bea made the public vote out Freddy,
and,
Bea has people like me and Terry convinced there is no good reason to vote out someone who has finally come along to be so thoroughly hated and I will say marveled at for her sheer sinister machinations executed so fiendishly well.

The OP has this spot-on. Bea just pwned the voters.
The amazing thing is that most of them still dont even know what she just did to them lol!
Old 14-08-2009, 11:17 PM #22

Bea got what she wanted
When she entered marcus would never of beat him
luminoussun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 11:17 PM #23

Favourites:
BB17: Jayne

Favourites:
BB17: Jayne

Freddie got Freddie evicted.
letmein is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 11:18 PM #24

She waltzed into that house and DESTROYED the overwhelming favourite for the show. Now THAT deserves credit!! She's one very smart girl.
IheartBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 11:21 PM #25
11/11/11

11/11/11

I'm not gonna read ANY of that.

How the hell has she outsmarted anybody when she is a public hate figure?
MaratSafinForever is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bea, outsmarted