Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother USA Seasons 1 to 21 + CBB USA 1 & 2 Post about the previous seasons (BB1 [2000] to BB21 [2019]) of Big Brother USA, and Celebrity Big Brother USA in this sub-forum.
Big Brother 13,14,15 US HouseGuests (tags):

Old 21-08-2009, 08:25 AM #26

Quote:
Originally posted by BBUK4LYFE
Quote:
Originally posted by fallenkal
Quote:
Quote:
You call her a ho in every post. No rhyme or reason. I'm simply calling you out.
Oh.. word?

But your post didn't make any sense whatsoever.

I have no problem with people calling me out, but at least try do so with something that's relevant to the subject or at least makes some sort of sense.

Quote:
It's cool if you don't like Jordan. But calling her a slut, skank, whatever... it's just not backed up.
Never used the words slut or skank. I used the word "hoe" about three or two times when she was flashing her body parts and letting the dude's feel her up tho.
OK, well your link with Jordan talking sex has no relevance on how shy she is when it comes to sex. We all talk about it, you can't run someone down for it.

As for the synonyms, you're splitting hairs. All means the same, your trend is constant and unfounded. She's not walking around flashing everyone for attention, most of the time she's changing. What does she have to do for your approval? Build a tent and change inside?

She's also had one hell of a boob job so you can't blame people for being inquisitive and you can't blame someone for being open.

Seems to me you call her a ho for being interested in Jeff and they haven't even done anything significant. It has been weeks and they definitely like each other. So where's the harm?
The only reason why I posted that link was to show that she wasn't as shy as how Melanie was making her out to be. If a person is shy they wouldn't talk so openly about their sex life, when they know millions of people are watching, now would they?

Well obviously most of the nudity is shown by accident, but I was referring to the times when she was willingly showing whats she's got.

I never called her a hoe for liking Jeff. So on that you are mistaken.
They are all adults in a house without a tv or computer. Sex talk is bound to happen. Plus I meant that she's too shy to have sex in the house.

The only time she willingly showed something was when she mooned everyone. Jessie did it too. You gonna call him a hoe too?
melanie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-08-2009, 08:27 AM #27

Quote:
Never used the words slut or skank. I used the word "hoe" about three or two times when she was flashing her body parts and letting the dude's feel her up tho.
:l augh3:

They all have the same definition
Old 21-08-2009, 08:29 AM #28

Quote:
Quote:
She is a hoe.

She was making out with a guy on TV that she doesn't even know.

She showed the whole world her ass and tits.

There is a reason why her PARENTS told her not to have sex on the show.

Because even they know that their daughter is a hoe,.
Dude, seriously. This is just an example of what I'm talking about. She's a ho because she made out with Jeff? Lydia blew Jessie by the time that aired. 10 days is shortly after Braden was evicted!!! People barely remember that guy it was so early.

For the record I wouldn't even consider Lydia to be a ho. I'm just sayin' give Jordan a break
Yes! Seriously!

It's not like her and Jeff are strangers. They've been together 24/7 for at least a month before they made out.
Old 21-08-2009, 08:30 AM #29

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You call her a ho in every post. No rhyme or reason. I'm simply calling you out.
Oh.. word?

But your post didn't make any sense whatsoever.

I have no problem with people calling me out, but at least try do so with something that's relevant to the subject or at least makes some sort of sense.

Quote:
It's cool if you don't like Jordan. But calling her a slut, skank, whatever... it's just not backed up.
OK, well your link with Jordan talking sex has no relevance on how shy she is when it comes to sex. We all talk about it, you can't run someone down for it.

As for the synonyms, you're splitting hairs. All means the same, your trend is constant and unfounded. She's not walking around flashing everyone for attention, most of the time she's changing. What does she have to do for your approval? Build a tent and change inside?

She's also had one hell of a boob job so you can't blame people for being inquisitive and you can't blame someone for being open.

Seems to me you call her a ho for being interested in Jeff and they haven't even done anything significant. It has been weeks and they definitely like each other. So where's the harm?
The only reason why I posted that link was to show that she wasn't as shy as how Melanie was making her out to be. If a person is shy they wouldn't talk so openly about their sex life, when they know millions of people are watching, now would they?

Well obviously most of the nudity is shown by accident, but I was referring to the times when she was willingly showing whats she's got.

I never called her a hoe for liking Jeff. So on that you are mistaken.
I think our differences lie within the subtleties. I think you can "show" what you got. There's no harm being done in a house full of adults. She's definitely shy on the subject of TV affection though.

Quote:
She is a hoe.

Dude, seriously. This is just an example of what I'm talking about. She's a ho because she made out with Jeff? Lydia blew Jessie by the time that aired. 10 days is shortly after Braden was evicted!!! People barely remember that guy it was so early.

For the record I wouldn't even consider Lydia to be a ho. I'm just sayin' give Jordan a break
Well to be fair, I called Lydia a hoe also.

That post was after Jessie was evicted or was about to be, right? I do not remember the exact circumstances behind that post.

I think someone asked me why I called her a hoe and I listed those reasons.

To the Jeff part. Like I said I never called her a hoe for liking Jeff, that post was referring to how quickly she was willing to make out with him on TV.

Do I think calling her a hoe was immature on my part? Yeah, I would say so.
BBUK4LYFE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-08-2009, 08:31 AM #30

Quote:
Originally posted by melanie
Quote:
:l augh3:

They all have the same definition
I know, but to me skank and slut are a lot more vulgar words.
Old 21-08-2009, 08:34 AM #31

Quote:
They are all adults in a house without a tv or computer. Sex talk is bound to happen. Plus I meant that she's too shy to have sex in the house.

The only time she willingly showed something was when she mooned everyone. Jessie did it too. You gonna call him a hoe too?
@ the Jessie part.

Naw, there was another time when she showed her behind.

It was the first night, they were "modeling" and she went up and started flashing her behind.
Old 21-08-2009, 08:35 AM #32

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
She is a hoe.

Yes! Seriously!

It's not like her and Jeff are strangers. They've been together 24/7 for at least a month before they made out.
Oh really?
Old 21-08-2009, 09:20 AM #33

Quote:
Quote:

@ the Jessie part.

Naw, there was another time when she showed her behind.

It was the first night, they were "modeling" and she went up and started flashing her behind.
She flashed her butt for a second. Does that make her a hoe? No, it means what is comfortable with her body. You see more in a bikini!
Old 21-08-2009, 09:22 AM #34

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
She is a hoe.

Yes! Seriously!

Oh really?
Yes really. They didn't even kiss right away. It took 4 weeks.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
booger, house, jordan