Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 20-08-2009, 11:13 PM #26
FFS

FFS

Quote:
Originally posted by VickyJ
David is a strong enough person to handle her, she will only make herself more hated if she continues. And, if she keeps picking at david, we may see the lisa/bea fight that we (well definitely me) are wanting...lisa will destroy her.
No way.
Johann is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2009, 11:14 PM #27
Banned

Banned

Quote:
David is a strong enough person to handle her, she will only make herself more hated if she continues. And, if she keeps picking at david, we may see the lisa/bea fight that we (well definitely me) are wanting...lisa will destroy her.
True, but Lisa was very clever tonight, just let Bea dig her own grave. Lisa knows exactly what's going on, and knows that the public aren't stupid. I'm glad David handled himself well.

Surprisingly, Siavash earnt my respect tonight. Telling Bea straight up that he thinks she'll be evicted. And of course Marcus told her how she kept going on and on, prolonging the ordeal further.

It's only dumb drunk Sophie who is still a*ss-kissing Bea. The rest know her very well and have had their share of garbage from her.

I hope everyone off the forum dials the phone and evicts her ... BIG TIME!
AhmedFan2004 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2009, 11:15 PM #28
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Johann]

No way.
You're right, Lisa just sits back and lets Bea dig her own grave.
Old 20-08-2009, 11:16 PM #29
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally posted by Johann
Quote:
No way.
Well she sharp shut her up the other day. No reason to believe otherwise.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2009, 11:16 PM #30

Quote:
Originally posted by ManicWolf
I think she'll have the highest eviction percentage of the year. I will certainly be doing my bit tomorrow to make sure of that.
and so shall i yeah
sukymac is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2009, 11:17 PM #31
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by pinkpigtails
My mate is going to eviction tomorrow and I have suggested that as well as a placard she should take a bag of sharpened stilettos that she can throw at the vile bitch as she cowers in the doorway.
Sounds like a good idea. Just as long as he hits that re-dial button to ensure a massive eviction % as well ... she deserves 90%+.
Old 20-08-2009, 11:17 PM #32

Quote:
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004
Quote:
Originally posted by TurtleSoup
It's horrible that Bea is targetting David.
He's inarticulate and she knows that she can outsmart him, just by using a good vocabulary she can sway and argument and it's really ugly to watch.
It's so awful isn't it, she just uses her abilities to attack and destroy her pray. I absolutely loathe articulate, clever people who use their 'talking dictionary' abilities to manipulate and twist arguments to their advantage. And she picks on the vulnerable, like poor David.
I actually thought that David came out best.

Bea repeated herslf over and over. That is not a cogent argument but akin to shouting over someone.

David is honest. She still did not get the point, she used him, then voted for him. Nothing to do with voting for him, but for telling him she had not voted for him.

People are saying she is intelligent but what use is that. She just does not listen and she certainly does not take anything in. In that respect she is less able than David.
boomoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2009, 11:18 PM #33

Quote:
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004
Quote:
True, but Lisa was very clever tonight, just let Bea dig her own grave. Lisa knows exactly what's going on, and knows that the public aren't stupid. I'm glad David handled himself well.

Surprisingly, Siavash earnt my respect tonight. Telling Bea straight up that he thinks she'll be evicted. And of course Marcus told her how she kept going on and on, prolonging the ordeal further.

It's only dumb drunk Sophie who is still a*ss-kissing Bea. The rest know her very well and have had their share of garbage from her.

I hope everyone off the forum dials the phone and evicts her ... BIG TIME!
you forgot to mention ar*e kisser charlie and rodrigo - neither of these can see through her
jegmeister is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2009, 11:23 PM #34
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by jegmeister

you forgot to mention ar*e kisser charlie and rodrigo - neither of these can see through her
Naah Charlie knows what she's like. He does a*ss kiss her, agreed, but he knows exactly what she's like; he's even had the grilling from Lisa about it.

As for Rodrigo, he knows too; after the way she was playing the victim against him, being utterly manipulative and very spoilt regarding the msgs.

So it just seems like the dumbest person in the house, Sophie, hasn't clocked on.

Ohhh well, there's always one.
Old 20-08-2009, 11:30 PM #35
FFS

FFS

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
No way.
If Bea was in any mood to argue with Lisa then she would have. All she wanted to know was why Lisa nominated her; I don't believe for one second that she wanted a fight.
Old 20-08-2009, 11:33 PM #36
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
No way.
If Bea was in any mood to argue with Lisa then she would have. All she wanted to know was why Lisa nominated her; I don't believe for one second that she wanted a fight.
Well she was in the mood to argue with david...then again she only argues with people she thinks wont say anything back doesnt she. Thats her style, your right
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2009, 11:34 PM #37

It is totally weird how she always accuses people of EXACTLY whatever she has just done. I don't think it is even conscious.
moonballoon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2009, 11:45 PM #38
FFS

FFS

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
No way.
Well she was in the mood to argue with david...then again she only argues with people she thinks wont say anything back doesnt she. Thats her style, your right
I actually think she doesn't mind Lisa very much.
Old 20-08-2009, 11:49 PM #39
Banned

Banned

Bea only picks on the vulnerable, she's not the type of person who challenges those with the artillery to combat.

Charie on his fun frolics
Rodrigo's laughter
Marcus' advice/straight talk
David's loyalty/sincerity/inarticulacy
Freddie's emotional vulnerability

etc

She's the praying mantis, waiting to attack the vulnerable. She's prepared to mentally interrogate and use every tactic benknownst to man to ensure that she slots into that 'victim role' she craves.

Thankfully, the public aren't as twisted as her, or as brainless as Sophie was tonight. Who was a*ss kissing Bea and TOTALLY midjudging her.
Old 21-08-2009, 01:28 AM #40

Yep, I totally agree with everything your saying. I can't stand her. She's just awful! She does, she has a new victim all the time. First it was David, then it was Halfwit, and now it's David again, because she couldn't get him up the last time. I wonder who her next one is eh?
God, I HATE her. I physically can't stand watching when she's doing one of her guilt trips. Bea's the kind of person you'd hate to come accross in life. Snobby, Selfish and looks down to everyone.
You know, I actully thought that she was nice at first. A strong women, who stands her ground.
PFFT,I hate myself for thinking that.
Hollzie101 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-08-2009, 02:08 AM #41
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Hollzie101
Yep, I totally agree with everything your saying. I can't stand her. She's just awful! She does, she has a new victim all the time. First it was David, then it was Halfwit, and now it's David again, because she couldn't get him up the last time. I wonder who her next one is eh?
God, I HATE her. I physically can't stand watching when she's doing one of her guilt trips. Bea's the kind of person you'd hate to come accross in life. Snobby, Selfish and looks down to everyone.
You know, I actully thought that she was nice at first. A strong women, who stands her ground.
PFFT,I hate myself for thinking that.
Her fan-club of 80+ on here has all barring one or two BEGGING for their names to be removed off of that list, ROFL. Luckily I wasn't one of the ones who rushed to join, thinking she was a lovely hippy.
Old 21-08-2009, 05:24 PM #42
Banned

Banned

God, she creates such a vexating feeling in me when I watch her do her sly, twisted, evil dirty work. She's got an entire degree in playing mind games with people and twisting arguments to position herself as a victim. She's an utterly despicable, nasty piece of work. She's the worst BB HM EVER.

Sly, manipulative, ruthless, calculated, preys on the vulnerable, deceptive, nasty natured, interrogates others mentally, spoilt, selfish, smug, smarmy, upper-class twit, undeserving ... AN ENTIRE DEGREE DEVOTED TO BREAKING PEOPLE APART!

She uses false reverse logic to imply her loyal friends, like David, were only making friends with her to avoid noms. NO BEA, THAT'S WHAT YOU DO - STOP PROJECTING YOUR FLAWS ONTO OTHERS! Making friends and expecting courtesy and loyalty, is clearly not the same as sneakily wanting loyalty and hence making false friendships. That's the stuff witches like Bea are made of.
Old 22-08-2009, 12:54 AM #43

bea is just like my sister,thats why i cant stand the silly bint.
squinky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bea, bea's, blame, horrible, logic, morals, project, twisted, utterly