Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 26-08-2009, 09:58 AM #1
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

Default I have never disliked a housemate as much as I dislike Siavash

Quite easily, he is the most nastiest, devious, vicious housemate in the history of the show.

He's played people against each other, told lie after lie after lie at the expense of other housemates.

He's made it clear he'd drop other people so that he can win the show.

He's made out he's something kind and then backstabbed people straight in their face.

Oddly, there are people who like him but from what I read, they like him because they either dislike Lisa or Marcus or other housemates.

Shockingly pathetic and disgusting individual that I now realise why he has scruffy hair and scruffy beard with bad hygiene - it's all awfully bad self confidence and self respect - which is why he treats others with such disdain.
MassiveTruck is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 10:00 AM #2
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB15: Danielle
BBUSA16: Cody

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB15: Danielle
BBUSA16: Cody

Quote:
Originally posted by MassiveTruck
Quite easily, he is the most nastiest, devious, vicious housemate in the history of the show.

He's played people against each other, told lie after lie after lie at the expense of other housemates.

He's made out he's something kind and then backstabbed people straight in their face.

Oddly, there are people who like him but from what I read, they like him because they either dislike Lisa or Marcus or other housemates.

Shockingly pathetic and disgusting individual that I now realise why he has scruffy hair and scruffy beard with bad hygiene - it's all awfully bad self confidence and self respect - which is why he treats others with such disdain.
Well you obviously did'nt watch BB9, or you don't know who Kenneth or Bea is?
MeMyselfAndI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 10:00 AM #3

LOLLLLL! I disagree, not got time for a detailed explanation, need to go.
Combo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 10:01 AM #4

You must admit though that to be able to back-stab somebody in their face is an impressive talent.
aremjay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 10:02 AM #5
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

Quote:
Originally posted by Bigbrofan085
Quote:

Didn't see anything as bad in them as I have seen in Siavash.

I swear, I wouldn't think twice about giving him a piece of my mind.

Why people like this vile and spoilt pathetic creature is beyond me.
Old 26-08-2009, 10:02 AM #6

Quote:

Boring, you can say the same for all of them..

I thought the point of going on bb was to win...

I see so many posts here and i am getting confused, is there any other point of going on to BB?
masonbason is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 10:03 AM #7
Banned

Banned

You dislike him because he is gorgeous & Iranian.
shavile is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 10:03 AM #8

you sound like charlie did on last nights HL show
yousoboo! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 10:05 AM #9

Favourites:
BB11: John James

Favourites:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Bigbrofan085
Quote:

Didn't see anything as bad in them as I have seen in Siavash.

I swear, I wouldn't think twice about giving him a piece of my mind.

Why people like this vile and spoilt pathetic creature is beyond me.
"vile and spoilt pathetic"
lol such passion. What else fills you with hate?
ange7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 10:07 AM #10
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

Quote:
Originally posted by masonbason
Quote:

I see so many posts here and i am getting confused, is there any other point of going on to BB?
How can I say the same about the others?

There is no other individual in there who has treated people with such betrayal and devious behaviour. He has lied from day one.

His pathetic disdain towards Sophie for not brushing her teeth in front of Lisa and then when Lisa walked away he dumped Lisa into the trap and tried to sway away from his behaviour - should along with the rest of his nastiness be visible to the most idiotic and stupid of TV viewers, show you that he is an utter bar steward but something clouds everybody.

The point of going on to Big Brother is to win, but as Lisa said, they don't take away your morals or your ethics. Siavash has none.

Thank God only a fraction of the 2 million viewers like him because I would worry for the state of this country if everybody liked him. It would show us up for idiots.
Old 26-08-2009, 10:08 AM #11
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

Quote:
Originally posted by ange7

I would just like to say, with all consideration, you have my utter sympathies for being inflicted with such blind ignorance to how much of a c*ck you are supporting.

I hope you get better one day and actually get a better perspective on life.
Old 26-08-2009, 10:17 AM #12

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by ange7

I would just like to say, with all consideration, you have my utter sympathies for being inflicted with such blind ignorance to how much of a c*ck you are supporting.

I hope you get better one day and actually get a better perspective on life.
"blind ignorance to how much of a c*ck you are "
mahahaha
awwwww

peolpe who get this passionate are ALWAYS *****ing bonkers :P
Old 26-08-2009, 10:31 AM #13

Quote:

Absolutely agree with you. As for people thinking he is goodlooking??!! He is ugly!! I saw a doctored picture of him without the hair and beard and it was not a pretty sight!

Get the hairy smelling rat out of the house!!!
Marzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 10:35 AM #14

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally posted by Marzy
Quote:

Absolutely agree with you. As for people thinking he is goodlooking??!! He is ugly!! I saw a doctored picture of him without the hair and beard and it was not a pretty sight!

"hairy smelling rat"

always!
Old 26-08-2009, 10:52 AM #15
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

Quote:
Originally posted by Marzy
Quote:

I feel sorry for these people who support him.

How deluded and messed up do you have to be to support him?

No wonder Big Brother failed with people who support people like this.
Old 26-08-2009, 10:58 AM #16

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

How can I say the same about the others?

There is no other individual in there who has treated people with such betrayal and devious behaviour. He has lied from day one.

His pathetic disdain towards Sophie for not brushing her teeth in front of Lisa and then when Lisa walked away he dumped Lisa into the trap and tried to sway away from his behaviour - should along with the rest of his nastiness be visible to the most idiotic and stupid of TV viewers, show you that he is an utter bar steward but something clouds everybody.

The point of going on to Big Brother is to win, but as Lisa said, they don't take away your morals or your ethics. Siavash has none.

Thank God only a fraction of the 2 million viewers like him because I would worry for the state of this country if everybody liked him. It would show us up for idiots.
Yes, we should get him once he comes out of the house and send him back to iran..

I am sure your worry of the morals and ethics for England are well placed.

I have a suggestion could you not apply for a job at the Home Office and try to fight for the morals, ethics, rules, code of honor over there for England cause it makes more sense than on a big brother forum.

I am sure you make us all proud to be english.. what do you thyink of the Scottish problem by the way?
Old 26-08-2009, 11:02 AM #17
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

Quote:

Yes, we should get him once he comes out of the house and send him back to iran..

I have a suggestion could you not apply for a job at the Home Office and try to fight for the morals, ethics, rules, code of honor over there for England cause it makes more sense than on a big brother forum.

I am sure you make us all proud to be english.. what do you thyink of the Scottish problem by the way?
Need I say more?

This is why people support Siavash... a complete lack of direction in terms of what they are seeing.

Well done.
Old 26-08-2009, 11:03 AM #18

Quote:
Quote:

Need I say more?

This is why people support Siavash... a complete lack of direction in terms of what they are seeing.

Well done.
Thank you, but you did not answer my question..

So what about the Scottish problem?
Old 26-08-2009, 11:06 AM #19

we luuv siavashh x
staceyxxx is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 11:06 AM #20

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Need I say more?

Well done.

Marcus fans agreeing with each other awwwww
lol
Old 26-08-2009, 11:07 AM #21

How can anyone call him smelly?
Mindyfint is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 11:11 AM #22
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Need I say more?

Well done.

There is nothing to answer.

Your hyperbole and indirected irrelevant amplification just states and proves my point.

People support housemates because they lack a clear perspective on morals and ethics.
Old 26-08-2009, 11:12 AM #23
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

Quote:
Originally posted by Mindyfint
How can anyone call him smelly?
It's based on his bad hygiene, inability to change clothes and constant scratching, massaging and rubbing of his pen*s and balls.
Old 26-08-2009, 11:14 AM #24

Quote:

refreshing to see the word dislike rather than hate
Zien is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 11:15 AM #25

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Need I say more?

Well done.

There is nothing to answer.

Your hyperbole and indirected irrelevant amplification just states and proves my point.

People support housemates because they lack a clear perspective on morals and ethics.
Nothing?? Eh.. i asked you a question... what point? I think i missed your point, is it the point about morals and blah blah blah? I am sure i missed that, mind repeating it ...I want to see the same light as you are seeing.. cause i am still in the darkness..

but i want an answer to the Scottish problem>? Seeing that you are so moral and righteous, could u at least point me to where i can get an answer.. many thanks in advance...

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
dislike, disliked, housemate, siavash