Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 26-08-2009, 04:31 PM #1

Default Lisa brings that loving feeling back to the Diary Room

Marcus headed to the Diary Room earlier and unleashed such a torrent of scorn and contempt for his fellow housemates that you'd think they were at each other's throats. And yet Lisa's just been in and made the House sound like the Waltons.

"How is the House today?" asked Big Brother.

"Great!" she beamed. "Everybody's loved [the Task] and everybody's been happy with what they've had to do, and people haven't been jealous that me and David got to go out. The House is really good, there's no arguing today. I'm loving it."

"And how are you and your fellow housemates feeling about Big Brother's punishment?" asked Big Brother, referring to the loss of the prize money after Siavash, Marcus, Sophie, Charlie and Rodrigo broke into the camera runs yesterday.

"I'm not bothered," said Lisa serenely. "I wasn't here so I just laughed at it. I ain't done anything wrong. I've always gone by Big Brother rules."

"Everyone seems not bothered but maybe some people might be - people who think they might be winning it," she hinted. "I don't think I'm gonna win it so I'm not losing out, and even if I did win and it was still zero - after everything I've gone through, we're all winners, that's how I feel."

Suddenly remembering that the housemates will be given the chance to earn back some of the prize money, she continued, "But I wouldn't like the winner to go without anything. I'm not gonna be spiteful. If I had to eat dog **** [to win back the money] and I was gonna go out this Friday, I'd still eat it for them."

Let's hope that's not Big Brother's next Task.

Thinking about yesterday's break-out, Lisa admitted, "I'm so glad I was out when all that was happening. If you were saying 'Aw Lisa, you're being boring', maybe I would have stripped off and ran around naked rather than actually gone round the back of the runs. But they loved it, and I suppose it was exciting."

"I would have known that would have been a punishment," she said. "I don't really like being punished, Big Brother. I like to think I'm sensible. I know wrong from right, let's put it like that."

Wrapping up this friendly chat, Lisa remembered she was supposed to be cycling. "I better hurry up and jump on me bike."

"On yer bike then, Lisa," said Big Brother.

Lisa cackled. "I love yous," she told Big Brother.

There's a lot of love in that Diary Room
Mickey2009 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 04:33 PM #2

Well @ least she gets a thread…
Nigeria_Bob is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 04:50 PM #3

[quote]Originally posted by Nigeria_Bob
Well @ least she gets a thread… [/quote

she can use the thread to get knotted as far as i am concerned
halsword is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags