Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 05-09-2009, 11:49 PM #26
0_o

0_o

setanta, if they were bothered about him not nominating, why not just kick him out the first time...or give him the option to nominate, or walk.

Sophie also didnt nominate a few times.

And 'waffling about charity and walkind' is not breaking the rules. It may be annoying to some, but its NOT against the rules, he is not the first, and wont be the last to do that.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:51 PM #27

[rquote=2547227&tid=146881&author=setanta][rquote=2547202&tid=146881&author=J-Rock][rquote=2547188&tid=146881&author=setanta]I think you have to look at it from her perspective and that of the producers - with Siavash's constant twisting of the rules and play acting I think it's perfectly reasonable of them to want to see the back of him to be honest with you. And in any case, they all were a little rushed in their interviews and he was given just as much time as the rest on the podium to discuss his time in the house, even if he was unwilling or incapable of talking about certain things in great depth. [/rquote]

IDH broke far more rules...I just think Davina didn't like Vash and she has far more say than people think...

"I think it's perfectly reasonable of them to want to see the back of him to be honest with you." - That's a view from a non-supporter (?), so you would say that perhaps. Vash wasn't my fave, but thought he could have been treated a little better -- he was part of the whole 14 weeks!!

Anyway, it's not the biggest deal in the world, just something I noticed when watching re-run tonight. [/rquote]

Yeah, but Marcus' rule breaking never extended to not nominating and waffling in diary room about charity and walking. He always adhered to the fundamental rules of the show, but bent certain other ones because of the little rebellious streak that's present in him. [/rquote]

Charlie didn't nominate. Sophie didn't nominate.
Hailed as kings and queens....

Actually, Vash had a lot of bottle to try on some of the antics he did: mixing it up and calling out some of the others with his 'charity cry' - thought that was genius (the look on their faces); stuck up for Freddie; stood up to Bea in a pretty cool way befofre IDH did; and walked out in a leotard and high heels for charity. Deserved better.

J-Rock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:54 PM #28

[rquote=2547227&tid=146881&author=setanta][rquote=2547202&tid=146881&author=J-Rock][rquote=2547188&tid=146881&author=setanta]I think you have to look at it from her perspective and that of the producers - with Siavash's constant twisting of the rules and play acting I think it's perfectly reasonable of them to want to see the back of him to be honest with you. And in any case, they all were a little rushed in their interviews and he was given just as much time as the rest on the podium to discuss his time in the house, even if he was unwilling or incapable of talking about certain things in great depth. [/rquote]

IDH broke far more rules...I just think Davina didn't like Vash and she has far more say than people think...

"I think it's perfectly reasonable of them to want to see the back of him to be honest with you." - That's a view from a non-supporter (?), so you would say that perhaps. Vash wasn't my fave, but thought he could have been treated a little better -- he was part of the whole 14 weeks!!

Anyway, it's not the biggest deal in the world, just something I noticed when watching re-run tonight. [/rquote]

Yeah, but Marcus' rule breaking never extended to not nominating and waffling in diary room about charity and walking. He always adhered to the fundamental rules of the show, but bent certain other ones because of the little rebellious streak that's present in him. [/rquote]

Marcus was always complaining that he wanted to go, even told the others to put him up for nomination, and tried to make himself look bad so the public would vote him out. He DID 'waffle' a lot about leaving and wanting to go. And he did break fundamental rules by talking about nominations, climbing up on the roof, etc.

HalfwitFTW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:57 PM #29
Banned

Banned

[rquote=2547242&tid=146881&author=VickyJ]setanta, if they were bothered about him not nominating, why not just kick him out the first time...or give him the option to nominate, or walk.

And 'waffling about charity and walkind' is not breaking the rules. It may be annoying to some, but its NOT against the rules, he is not the first, and wont be the last to do that.[/rquote]

He's the first to ask to leave a night before the end and he's the first to mention giving the money away to charity on the day he finds out that he's up against Marcus for eviction. And this is after Big Brother had fŁcked up with the not nominating fiasco by punishing the whole house rather than him alone. He just pushed far too many buttons on too many occassions and they'd had enough of him.

Anyway, straying off topic here. He was given just as much time in his interview and they had every right to question him over Noirin and nominations. She also called him a great housemate and drew his attention to the hordes of fans he now has. I don't think it was a completely biased interview at all.
setanta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 12:04 AM #30

[rquote=2547265&tid=146881&author=setanta][rquote=2547242&tid=146881&author=VickyJ]setanta, if they were bothered about him not nominating, why not just kick him out the first time...or give him the option to nominate, or walk.

And 'waffling about charity and walkind' is not breaking the rules. It may be annoying to some, but its NOT against the rules, he is not the first, and wont be the last to do that.[/rquote]

He's the first to do ask to leave a night before the end and he's the first to mention giving the money away to charity on the day he finds out that he's up against Marcus for eviction. And this is after Big Brother had fŁcked up with the not nominating fiasco by punishing the whole house rather than him alone. He just pushed far too many buttons on too many occassions and they'd had enough of him.

Anyway, straying off topic here. He was given just as much time in his interview and they had every right to question him over Noirin and nominations. She also called him a great housemate and drew his attention to the hordes of fans he now has. I don't think it was a completely biased interview at all.[/rquote]

She hated him and it showed...

...and they punished the whole house due to Marcus's rule breaking aswell (remember the mirror!), wasn't just Vash. I really don't think Vash gave a toss about winning. It was more about not wanting to be disliked, which is what all HMs want to avoid (apart from John McCririck), esp after he was truly embarassed by the Noirin thing - yes his fault; but BB chose to pick on him and show that episode in the final week. They knew how he'd react. He was doing it again when they showed it in the interview - all the girly screeching and stuff. He wouldn't act like this unless it was genuine!
Old 06-09-2009, 12:05 AM #31
MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:
X Factor 2010: Matt Cardle

MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:
X Factor 2010: Matt Cardle

I did actually like how Davina reassured him that his ex girlfriend wasn't there that night (strange that right?) and asked him if he wanted to say anything to her as well.

She was always going to bring up the Noirin thing to be fair, and the not nominating and asking to leave 2 days before the end. She gave him chance to say his piece as well.

For me it was mainly just that it felt so very rushed compared to the three previous interviews.

It was BBBM that pissed me off far more than his interview tbh.
MissKittyFantastico is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 12:08 AM #32

I think big brother broke just as many rules as anyone else.

I found it funny how once Marcus and Freddie were gone they then decide to change the rules regarding nominations again.

Before they went if you didn't nominate they done what they pleased (first people you talk to etc) but as soon as they are gone big brother decides to start granting people not voting the right to automatically going up for eviction....

This years slogan shouldn't have been 'Who wins/goes you decide' it should of been 'who goes we decide' most engineered eviction process I've ever seen in the history of big brother.

Oh on topic Siavash was feed to the wolves whereas the whole Lisa bullying Freddie incident was nicely swept under the carpet'
sg160187 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 12:09 AM #33
0_o

0_o

[rquote=2547299&tid=146881&author=sg160187].

This years slogan shouldn't have been 'Who wins/goes you decide' it should of been 'who goes we decide' most engineered eviction process I've ever seen in the history of big brother.[/rquote]

Yes I agree. BB should be thankful to siavash for his no nominating crap, and everyone who broke rules regarding nominations...because it made it easier for them to engineer the evictions that they wanted.

Had he not done it, then they would have had to think more about how to get certain people up.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 12:10 AM #34

Favourites (more):
BB12: Jay
CBB8: Jedward

Favourites (more):
BB12: Jay
CBB8: Jedward

[rquote=2547041&tid=146881&author=J-Rock][rquote=2547029&tid=146881&author=Jonnii]I think it was a timing issue tbh.[/rquote]

Yeh, but it's all scripted and planned by highly paid producers - no excuse. Why cut it THAT short? I mean the guy was second FFS.[/rquote]

the stairs thing i think was timing. siavash took his time coming out the house and looked like he needed help coming down the stairs in those heels!!

sophie's interview was very short too
kisywisy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 12:11 AM #35
Mmmm Delicious!

Mmmm Delicious!

KisyWisy, Still have the bump? ?
Dolphin-and-Whale is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 12:11 AM #36

[rquote=2547299&tid=146881&author=sg160187]I think big brother broke just as many rules as anyone else.

I found it funny how once Marcus and Freddie were gone they then decide to change the rules regarding nominations again.

Before they went if you didn't nominate they done what they pleased (first people you talk to etc) but as soon as they are gone big brother decides to start granting people not voting the right to automatically going up for eviction....

This years slogan shouldn't have been 'Who wins/goes you decide' it should of been 'who goes we decide' most engineered eviction process I've ever seen in the history of big brother.

Oh on topic Siavash was feed to the wolves whereas the whole Lisa bullying Freddie incident was nicely swept under the carpet'[/rquote]
Old 06-09-2009, 12:15 AM #37
Banned

Banned

[rquote=2547292&tid=146881&author=J-Rock][rquote=2547265&tid=146881&author=setanta][rquote=2547242&tid=146881&author=VickyJ]setanta, if they were bothered about him not nominating, why not just kick him out the first time...or give him the option to nominate, or walk.

He's the first to do ask to leave a night before the end and he's the first to mention giving the money away to charity on the day he finds out that he's up against Marcus for eviction. And this is after Big Brother had fŁcked up with the not nominating fiasco by punishing the whole house rather than him alone. He just pushed far too many buttons on too many occassions and they'd had enough of him.

Anyway, straying off topic here. He was given just as much time in his interview and they had every right to question him over Noirin and nominations. She also called him a great housemate and drew his attention to the hordes of fans he now has. I don't think it was a completely biased interview at all.[/rquote]

She hated him and it showed...

...and they punished the whole house due to Marcus's rule breaking aswell (remember the mirror!), wasn't just Vash. I really don't think Vash gave a toss about winning. It was more about not wanting to be disliked, which is what all HMs want to avoid (apart from John McCririck), esp after he was truly embarassed by the Noirin thing - yes his fault; but BB chose to pick on him and show that episode in the final week. They knew how he'd react. He was doing it again when they showed it in the interview - all the girly screeching and stuff. He wouldn't act like this unless it was genuine!
[/rquote]

Yes, but Marcus was always willing to accept the repercussions of his behaviour, whereas Siavash was fully aware of what may happen with his no nominating nonsense but he still continued, you kno? Like Davina asked him, if you want to be up for eviction, why not ask them to nominate you? The guy couldn't answer that question. Marcus was asking them to vote for him knowing full well that he'd be in the shŁt, not the whole house.

The final straw was him wanting to leave and they were just very tired of him at that stage I think. Yes, they chose the wrong tactic in pursuing him so much during the final week but I can understand the reasoning behind it, even if it was extremely vindictive of them.
setanta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 12:29 AM #38

BBBM was worse, very unfair. David got about 15 mins and Vash only got 2. Sad, Davina. Egomaniac.
saraholeila is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 12:38 AM #39

They spent too much time showing Rodrigo his family from Brazil and Charlie (thick as two short planks) wouldn't let Davina get a word in edgeways, so I think Siavash's interview was cut short, however, Davina rediculed him knowing how bad he felt about the Norin saga and asking him what he would say to his g/f. Davina's interviews have gone from bad to worst.
muchadoaboutnothing is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 01:01 AM #40

The past few weeks his antics have been very tiresome. It's small wonder Davina can't be bothered with him. He disrespected BB and went back on what he signed up for.

Next year they need to kick out those who will not nominate. No chances, just out the door.

UglyBaby is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 01:20 AM #41
V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

Bullshit
Siavash took forever leaving the house so she had to hurry things up

I hate how people on here have become so annoying lately trying to make issues out of nothing
Patrick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 01:34 AM #42

[rquote=2547517&tid=146881&author=Pmccaff2009]Bullshit
Siavash took forever leaving the house so she had to hurry things up

I hate how people on here have become so annoying lately trying to make issues out of nothing[/rquote]

Ok
Old 06-09-2009, 01:38 AM #43

Davina is Lovely.
Anyone who is part french is good in my books.

Go Davina!!!
MiuMiu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 01:46 AM #44

Davina made an utter fool out of herself, she thought she could get to siavash, but vash took all her questions in a sarcastic manner.......she gave up in the end. lol

He also owned that chav in the audience. He took the pee out of him when he was talking, and cameback with a good reply.
farhad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 07:06 AM #45
the kids we used to be

Favourites (more):
BB11: Ben
X Factor 2010: Aiden Grimshaw
the kids we used to be

Favourites (more):
BB11: Ben
X Factor 2010: Aiden Grimshaw

I noticed that. :| I was like whaaaa?
CaraRawr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 07:07 AM #46

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

[rquote=2547100&tid=146881&author=MissKittyFantasti co][rquote=2547084&tid=146881&author=VickyJ]See you're back to your old habits Ahmedfan, dismissing anyone with a different opinon to you as weirdos, thickos, kids and spoilt teens. [/rquote]

Was just about to post the same, you beat me to it. [/rquote]

You should see some of ranting, pathetic posting he does on DS
Angus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 07:11 AM #47

i think it was because of the high heels!
and maybe they didnt have much time.
staceyxxx is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 07:15 AM #48

It's because he took about an hour to get out of the house
<<I'm being very Melodramatic, but it did take a long time. He left about 40 seconds after the man told him his ten seconds were up>>
Lewis. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 11:16 AM #49

Davina why did you want to leave the night before the final it was so annoying?

Siavash waffle waffle well I thought if I left Sophie would have a better chance of winning.

Davina whatever.

The arrogance of that man knows no bounds.
mother6 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
davina, eviction, lower, stooped, thought, vash's