Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

The X Factor 2004-'08 [S1-5] Discussion of previous series (2004-2008) and the contestants. Winners were Steve Brookstein, Shayne Ward, Leona Lewis, Leon Jackson and Alexandra Burke.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-12-2009, 12:45 PM #1
V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

Thumbs down Steve Brookstein Hates X Factor

Former X Factor winner Steve Brookstein has hit out at the show and Simon Cowell in an impassioned Facebook message.

Brookstein, who won the first series of the programme in 2004 but was later dropped by Cowell, affirmed his support of Rage Against The Machine's 'Killing In The Name' for Christmas number one.

He wrote: "Before X Factor gimps have a go, I will tell you this and I sware (sic) on my son's life, I was not bothered that my single 'Against All Odds' went to number one and I wasn't bothered that my album went to number one. I just wanted to make good music - and not the pop schlop associated with Cowell.

"Unfortunately. I was dropped because I wouldn't play the game. Now to my point - X Factor is on for four months - surely winning the show and getting a deal is enough for any artist."

Brookstein added: "To release for Christmas is just mega rich Simon Cowell doing a fuck you to Santa Claus, Rudolph, all the little elves, Frosty and not forgetting Baby Jesus. What a douche!"

^ Your the Douche mate.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
brookstein, hates, steve, x factor