Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB7 Celebrity Big Brother 7 from 2010, which was won by Alex Reid.

Old 08-01-2010, 01:33 AM #26

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okayjack View Post
Ah ha, these girls are first set upon, groomed and promised a life of fun and riches by these preditors...some barley legal. They only see the good side AT FIRST and believe they are going out on dates. Quite honestly by reading some comments on Heidi, it is easy to see how people have been FOOLED into her manipulation.

Some cannot go back home, some do not want to go back home, some to affraid to tell friends and family, some scared to leave....because a pimp doesnt want to let their money makers go...some get hooked on drugs.

Prositution is never black and white there is usually a reason why a woman has got into that way of life, but the pimps and drug pushers are easily judged to be the preditor and manipulators.
You said it!
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 01:34 AM #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixee View Post
louis theroux The brothel.

Is a good watch for an insight into those kind of places. On the surface you could say it is "nice" there is an appearance of care for the girls etc

But when you realise the girls keep coming back because it was like you leave a place where you have a roof over your head etc and go into the "real world" it is too much of a shock for them and they return to it.
Didnt watch it, but hasnt society FAILED when women choose to go back to a brothel? I mean for crying out loud I want to cry.

I know life can be a biatch, and I would never want to judge a woman who feels it is best to sell her body, because usually 98% of the times there is a really SAD story to be told and they cannot deal with real life responsible enough and the system of society makes life hard to deal with.

Even the recession that is now on and the way the system is refusing women benefits almosts appears to be a trap to force women out to be lapdancers and hookers, just to feed their kids...society once told them they do not need a man to help raise children....you know, it is a mean circle out there.

I dont know, I really dont know, but i do know I do not like Heidi...at all.
Okayjack is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 01:39 AM #28

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Didnt watch it, but hasnt society FAILED when women choose to go back to a brothel? I mean for crying out loud I want to cry.

I know life can be a biatch, and I would never want to judge a woman who feels it is best to sell her body, because usually 98% of the times there is a really SAD story to be told and they cannot deal with real life responsible enough and the system of society makes life hard to deal with.

Even the recession that is now on and the way the system is refusing women benefits almosts appears to be a trap to force women out to be lapdancers and hookers, just to feed their kids...society once told them they do not need a man to help raise children....you know, it is a mean circle out there.

I dont know, I really dont know, but i do know I do not like Heidi...at all.
I don't like her either. She's too cynical about what she did, and doesn't seem to have any insight into how she could have ruined the lives of so many young girls. *hugs*
Old 08-01-2010, 01:45 AM #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
I don't like her either. She's too cynical about what she did, and doesn't seem to have any insight into how she could have ruined the lives of so many young girls. *hugs*
Unapologetic, arrogant and almost as if she were an angel for not mentioning names?

But hey, from prostitute, preditor pimp, pill popping, prison and pussy eating to get by....I do not expect her to be all there at all.
Okayjack is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 01:48 AM #30

I think most of you are correct.
Many young women spend a number of years selling sex, make more money than any other occupation would provide and then leave pretty much unharmed.
Others get hooked on drugs, contract STDs and get beaten and end in the gutter.
RCW1945 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 01:54 AM #31

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Unapologetic, arrogant and almost as if she were an angel for not mentioning names?

But hey, from prostitute, preditor pimp, pill popping, prison and pussy eating to get by....I do not expect her to be all there at all.
Not to mention the abortions. Baby killing to order. The women needs a serious reality check. No wonder she can't bear Stephan's preaching, no matter how over the top it is. It's telling that she is the one who hates it the most.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
broomfield, documentary, fleiss, heidi, nick