Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB7 Discuss what winner Pete Bennett, Glyn, Aisleyne, Nikki and the other BB7 housemates are doing now, and all that happened in Big Brother 7.

Old 20-05-2006, 01:05 PM #1

Default Grace ex-boyfriend talks

Quote:
TV: I dated Big Brother's posh totty
HE tore up photographs of her when they broke up, but a city ice hockey star was shocked when his former girlfriend turned up on Big Brother.

James Morgan, a hard man on the ice with Peterborough Phantoms, was astonished when he saw Grace Scott-Adams waltz onto the set of the controversial reality TV show.

He could hardly believe that this was the girl who had melted his heart, yet there she was in the most outrageous house in the country with other contestants already dubbed "oddballs and show-offs".

James (24), who is regarded as one of the best and toughest British ice hockey defenders,, dated dance teacher Grace, who is already being called the show's "posh totty", after they met in a London nightclub.

Grace (20) and James enjoyed a whirlwind two-month romance, but it fizzled out in January, when he let the fair-haired ballet teacher down gently because he had not got over the break-up of a long-term relationship with another girl.

Today James said: "I still speak to Grace quite a bit. I was just thinking of texting her and then my friend said, 'You will never guess who is on Big Brother.'

"I didn't know she was going to be on it, so it was a bit of a surprise. But I know what she is like so I just laughed when I saw her.

"I am not a big fan of the programme, but now she is on, I will watch to see how she does."

While busty blonde contestant Lea Walker and cross-dressing rocker Pete Stephenson, who suffers from Tourette's Syndrome, are already sparking controversy, Market Deeping man James reckons gorgeous "down-to-earth" Grace could stick in the audience's minds.

He said: "She has a lot more talent than some of the past housemates. I don't know how she will come across on the show, it depends on what the audience wants to see.

"With previous Big Brothers, anyone who is a fruit loop or takes all their clothes off becomes talked about. But Grace isn't like that. I know she will keep her private life to herself."

He revealed that Grace is no stranger to Peterborough and came to the city to meet James' parents, and watched him play for Phantoms at Planet Ice in Bretton.

The millions already hooked on the seventh series of the headline-grabbing show, do not realise it yet, but James said BB could propel her to singing stardom.

He said the fitness fanatic,s who teaches dance-mad tots, has also dabbled in modelling and fashion buying, but her big dream is to have a hit with her pals in a girl band.

While his former girlfriend vies for stardom, James is already a winner – he's just signed a new contract to play for Phantoms.
20 May 2006
http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/V...icleID=1515549
James is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-05-2006, 07:09 PM #2

Interesting
Siouxsie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
exboyfriend, grace, talks