Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB11 Channel 4's last Big Brother series started June 2010. Josie Gibson was the winner. All the gossip about the Big Brother 11 house, series and housemates here!

Old 13-06-2010, 09:08 PM #51

Hi Mac.

I have been a member here for a long time and never until now experienced such rudeness on here and I was surprised from you, banshee, eye sea and BB eye comments.

For the record, I have never been a bully and the arguments that happened way back in 2001 with Penny and Amma I have always stated that I do regret, however I was true to myself and that the footage that was never seen was manipulated in a way that if I were to be on the outside would have shared the same opinion, however it was 9 years ago ..!!! it seems a little sad that you base your views on that one single moment, everyone make mistakes mine just happened to be in front of near on 10 million people. but as I said I was true to myself and in the early days we were not doing things in bb for effect or to get in the latest magazines.

I think yours and the other comments are slightly unfair,bias and not based on fact and think that you should be open minded enough to give people a second chance..

keep well

Stuart
StuartBB2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-06-2010, 09:11 PM #52
OAP Member

OAP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuartBB2 View Post
and BTW - this is really me Stuart - you have insulted my parents who happen to be great people .. having three kids of my own I hope I can do my very best by them and teach them to avoid people like you ..

Stuart
Well then you will remember exactly how rude you were then and won;t need me to explain it. Forget Nasty Nick, you were more horrible. I didn't insult your parent, you did by behaving so badly in the house.
Old 13-06-2010, 09:16 PM #53
OAP Member

OAP Member

BTW, I dont want any of the old housemates back in. You all had your chance and you blew yours didn't you. As for me being rude about people I dont know, you should read back over any posts i made, because i think you will find that I am one of the most even keeled people on here and don;t dislike people without sever provocation. Believe me, you provoked me greatly.
Old 13-06-2010, 09:19 PM #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by bansheewails View Post

Well then you will remember exactly how rude you were then and won;t need me to explain it. Forget Nasty Nick, you were more horrible. I didn't insult your parent, you did by behaving so badly in the house.
err no and you have no right on here to discuss my parents clearly you are a rude person and your posts are both unwanted and inappropriate, lets see what the people on here think and hope they judge you in the same way you have me..

Its interesting that apparently I behaved so badly in the house that the people i was in the house with remain firm friend with me..??
Old 13-06-2010, 09:21 PM #55
Frozen

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Sam Callahan
CBB 11: Rylan Clark

Frozen

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Sam Callahan
CBB 11: Rylan Clark

Dont listen to the nasty comments Stuart. You are fine on here.

Harry! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-06-2010, 09:22 PM #56
Banned

Favourites (more):
BB13 USA: Rachel
UBB: Brian

Banned

Favourites (more):
BB13 USA: Rachel
UBB: Brian

Narinda, Brian and Helen have to be in there before Stuart
Stuart was just a failed attempt by producers to recreate the nasty nick scenario
ILoveTRW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-06-2010, 09:23 PM #57
OAP Member

OAP Member

Look dear, as you say I don't know you or your parents, I made the observation that I blame rude children on the parents not bringing them up right and I will stand like that to the end. I have no interest in you cause your time is over, so goodbye, I hope mot to see you any more. : hugesmile:
Old 13-06-2010, 09:23 PM #58
OAP Member

OAP Member

Look dear, as you say I don't know you or your parents, I made the observation that I blame rude children on the parents not bringing them up right and I will stand like that to the end. I have no interest in you cause your time is over, so goodbye, I hope mot to see you any more. : hugesmile:
Old 13-06-2010, 09:25 PM #59

Quote:
BTW, I dont want any of the old housemates back in. You all had your chance and you blew yours didn't you. As for me being rude about people I dont know, you should read back over any posts i made, because i think you will find that I am one of the most even keeled people on here and don;t dislike people without sever provocation. Believe me, you provoked me greatly.
why shouldnt they go in ?? its a bit sad you have never met me ? you are coming across so shallow and Not even keeled... how are you forming your opinion ? and if its on something that happened 9 years ago suggest you may need to get out a bit more .. but as I said let the people who post on here comment .. keep well

Stuart
Old 13-06-2010, 09:28 PM #60

Quote:
banshee stop being so pathetic and attention seeking.
were you brought up thinking to be obnoxious and rude to people is ok?

Last edited by billy123; 13-06-2010 at 09:34 PM.
billy123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-06-2010, 09:38 PM #61
Blue Waffle ¬_¬

Blue Waffle ¬_¬

Quote:
Hi Mac.

I have been a member here for a long time and never until now experienced such rudeness on here and I was surprised from you, banshee, eye sea and BB eye comments.

For the record, I have never been a bully and the arguments that happened way back in 2001 with Penny and Amma I have always stated that I do regret, however I was true to myself and that the footage that was never seen was manipulated in a way that if I were to be on the outside would have shared the same opinion, however it was 9 years ago ..!!! it seems a little sad that you base your views on that one single moment, everyone make mistakes mine just happened to be in front of near on 10 million people. but as I said I was true to myself and in the early days we were not doing things in bb for effect or to get in the latest magazines.

I think yours and the other comments are slightly unfair,bias and not based on fact and think that you should be open minded enough to give people a second chance..

keep well

Stuart
As I stated, I am very aware that the show is edited and manipulated, as I'm sure many BB fans are aware. My point was that from the aired footage we can form an opinion of your characterisation and we are entitled to comment on that whether you are a forum member or not.
I am open minded and I'm sure a great amount of your life prior to the BB experience, unseen footage during it, and life afterwards are much more positive than what was depicted onscreen, and am glad you have thought back on the Amma and Penny arguments with nobility, while other, more recent BB housemates might not have done so and would have used the BB experience to further their own publicity. So, in retrospect, I do not deem you the most evil person in history, but myself, and other people are still entitled to discuss your appearance on the show based on what was presented. I can understand with any BB housemate that the public's perception of them can be daunting, as when you exit the house complete strangers assume they know you as a person and thus I would asusme it difficult for any HM to take onboard criticism on forums such as this.
Despite being 9 years ago, the footage of you during your BB stint is fresh in my mind because of said DVD and thus I felt it appropriate to repsond to this thread. And while I still believe the winners should be the participants of the 'champion of champion' series, should you re-enter I assume you'll take onboard the edited nature of the show this second time round, and your more positive side can shine.
Old 14-06-2010, 12:36 PM #62

Day 4 in the Stuart Hosking thread.
Chuckyegg is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-06-2010, 06:30 AM #63
that's Nice

Favourites:
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
BB16: Jade
that's Nice

Favourites:
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
BB16: Jade

Quote:
lol - oh thanks for that eye sea my secret is finally out .... !!

Hope you are all well, liking the comments

Stuart (yes me bb2)

- (and boy that c4 press shot is sooo bad)
you was nasty to penny BUT i could understand why u wouldint wanna sex her up after the chicken in the oven bit
JohnnyBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big brother, enter, hosking, house, stuart