Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

TV Chat Chat about anything else on TV not covered by the other forums in this category.

Old 21-05-2009, 10:30 PM #176

I found this article.

Quote:
9:00-10:00 P.M.

“ONE TREE HILL”

In season seven of ONE TREE HILL our beloved characters learn the struggle to live an exceptional life doesn’t end once you’ve achieved your dreams. Whether they found true love, answered a call to greatness, or sought redemption for sins of the past, nothing that’s come before compares to the challenges our characters now face to keep their dreams alive, their friendships intact and their lives full in the place they call home. ONE TREE HILL was created by Mark Schwahn and is executive produced by Schwahn, Joe Davola, Greg Prange, Mike Tollin and Brian Robbins. ONE TREE HILL is a Mastermind Laboratories and Tollin/Robbins Production in association with Warner Bros. Television.
The CW presented their fall line up today. This is the OTH S7 promotion picture:

Hugo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-05-2009, 06:19 PM #177
Jen

Jen

O M G.

Jen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-05-2009, 01:23 PM #178

Without doubt the most epic fan video on YT.
Old 04-06-2009, 07:59 PM #179

I loveee one tree hill.
I just finnished to the end of season 6 and i dont really know what to make of it. Cant decide is season 7 will be good or nott.

Brooke was awesome this season though!

Lovin this thread.
Emilee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 02:11 AM #180

Yeah, I agree Emilee, I'm hoping Season 7 will be goo but idk.

I should really start posting more news but I cba.
Old 10-08-2009, 02:15 AM #181

Old 10-08-2009, 02:24 AM #182

I haven't posted about the new characters yet....

Quote:
In replacement for the loss of two major characters, the execs have hired a bunch of new bloods as fillers. Robert Buckley of "Lipstick Jungle" fame will play the brash sport agent to Nathan while Shantel VanSanten is cast as Haley's sister named Quinn. Jana Kramer is the latest addition, playing Brooke's new face in fashion, Alexis.
They're all going to be major characters so Tree Hill is gonna be different this season. sob/

Jana Kramer (Alexis)

Shantel VanSanten (Quinn)

Robert Buckley (Clay)

Can't wait, and omg Rob <3
Old 10-08-2009, 02:25 AM #183

Although Peyton Sawyer (Hilarie Burton) and Lucas Scott (Chad Michael Murray) no longer call Tree Hill, North Carolina home, Peyton’s fledgling record label will remain open for business when the prime time drama returns to The CW this fall.

Creator Mark Schwahn tells TVGuideMagazine.com thatIndia de Beaufort will join the cast as Miranda Stone, "a smart, successful record executive who has been sent to Tree Hill to oversee the day to day operations of boutique label Red Bedroom Records." Beaufort is the latest in a long line of new actors including Robert Buckley, Shantel VanSanten and Jana Kramer to round out the cast for Season 7.

SOURCE : TV Guide Magazine
Old 10-08-2009, 02:29 AM #184

Austin Nichols says that when the series returns, 14 months will have passed since the finale, when Brooke finally confessed her love for him. But the characters will have been apart for the past year, so viewers won’t have missed any of their relationship.

Source.

[/quote]
Old 10-08-2009, 02:31 AM #185

Quote:
Here's a riddle for you: Is life in Tree Hill still possible if Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) and Peyton (Hilarie Burton) no longer exist?

Answer: If the sweet and adorable Sophia Bush is involved, absolutely!

We're not saying One Tree Hill will be the exact same show we've all known and tolerated—er, loved for the past six seasons, but bringing in some new, pretty people (hello, Robert Buckley!) and keeping the best character onboard (that would be one Brooke Davis) definitely can't hurt.

Curious to see what's going on with the new season, E! News checked in with the cast on the set in North Carolina to get the inside scoop on the revamped series.

Click in for a dose of Haley, Nathan, Mouth and everything else you're dying to know about OTH...

The season of nakedness seems to begin with Mouth and Millie. Lisa Goldstein and Lee Norris tells us that the adorkable duo are still on the fast track to love, including lots of skin and lots of lovin'. Lee says that while Mouth "hasn't changed dramatically since season six...There will be shirts and other things taken off this season. [It's] the season of nakedness on One Tree Hill, so look out!"

Robert Buckley and James Lafferty are stripping down too, right? Says Lee, "We've got all these beefcakes walking around, and I'm the guy they want to get naked?" Don't worry, Robert did spill on some signature toplessness of his own.

"I've heard there may be some shirtless jogging between myself and James," says Robert. Whew! Double the yumminess in Tree Hill.

Lisa also chatted about the ways her girl won't be taking a back seat to anyone this season: "Millicent's always been kind of a shy, insecure girl, but I think this season she's going to take the reigns and be more outgoing and confident."

Looks like the tables are turning a bit, as Lee says that Mouth might run into a few bumps in the road:

"He's a reporter, so he's going to have some interesting things coming his way—what's the right thing to do for his job?" Lee continues: "How can he keep his friends but maybe report about some of his friends who might be in trouble this season? He's got a lot of moral dilemmas coming his way."

Is he possibly hinting at Nathan's new spot in the NBA? If we base our opinions off of James' take on things, it definitely seems like it.

"There are going to be a lot of challenges that Nathan faces as a direct result of him being in the NBA," He's going to be a target. He's going to have to deal with fame, so he's going to have to protect himself and his family from it, so I think it's going to be interesting." Oh the life of a superstar.

Haley will have something to occupy her time when new castmember, Shantel VanSanten, comes on as her older sister, Quinn. Anytime a new girl moves to Tree Hill, she's always trouble, right? "I'm a photographer, very artistic and married," says VanSanten. "I come back to Haley's life to cause some drama and stir up some energy." So typical.

At least we'll like sexy newbie Robert's character, sports agent, Clay. "You see him [as] a good friend of Nathan's, but at the same time, that's his client, so it's that balance of ‘Yeah we're pals, but I'm also responsible for making sure you have food on the table for your wife and kids,' " explains Robert. "It's a fun conflict of interest between the two, but we're going to make sure the fans like this guy." Wonder which lovely lady he'll set his sights on?

Nakedness. Drama. Sounds like the same ol' One Tree Hill to us...maybe even (dare we say it?) sexier?!

E!
Old 10-08-2009, 02:33 AM #186

Yah, ik I just posted alot but I just poster the major news from the past few weeks because I forgot about this thread.
Old 10-08-2009, 09:08 PM #187

-MULTIPLE SEIZURE-

CW have released 3 different promos: a Naley one, a Dan one, and a Brulian one!

The Brulian promo isn't on YT yet grr, but you can watch it here:
http://cwtv.com/shows/one-tree-hill
Old 10-08-2009, 09:14 PM #188

no1curr about OTH.
Old 10-08-2009, 11:21 PM #189

Old 01-04-2010, 08:12 PM #190

i have been watching series 7 online i must say so much better than 6 and 5 ! i dont even miss peyton & lucas !!
'Conor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-06-2010, 07:21 PM #191

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB14: Dexter

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB14: Dexter

Season 1,2,3 < The best One's by far
Series 4 < Was Okay but not as good as the first 3
Series 5,6 < Bad
Series 7 < Awful

Lucas will be back for Brooke before the show ends.. the writers need to see sense, Hope he storms in the church when she is about to get married to that **** Julian

"She was left for dead on the sands of Tatooine, as was I. But fate sometimes steps in to rescue the wretched."
Novo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
discussion, hill, official, promos, season, spoilers, thread, tree