Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB11 Channel 4's last Big Brother series started June 2010. Josie Gibson was the winner. All the gossip about the Big Brother 11 house, series and housemates here!

Old 27-06-2010, 12:55 AM #1
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

Default Shabby is a Bellend - A testament of truth by fellow critics of the squatting leech

She is leeching on our society.

Get the bellend out of this country and into some Khatchadourian hell hole where she can be one of 15 wives to a war lord.
Old 27-06-2010, 12:58 AM #2
Nothing in excess

Nothing in excess

What particularly infuriates me about Shabby is that, as a "musician", she dared to name herself after Khachaturian who had more musical talent in his little finger.
No matter that they act like senile 12-year-olds on the Today programme website - smoking illegal fags to look tough and cool. No matter that Amis coins truly abominable terms like 'the age of horrorism' and when criticised tells people to 'fuck off'. Surely we all chuckle at the strenuous ennui of his salon drawl. Didn't he once accidentally sneer his face off?
- Chris Morris - The Absurd World of Martin Amis

BB_Eye is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2010, 01:00 AM #3
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB_Eye View Post
What particularly infuriates me about Shabby is that, as a "musician", she dared to name herself after Khachaturian who had more musical talent in his little finger.
Little finger?

Khatchaturian once visited Russia and whilst there the remnants of molecular energy was caught from him as he walked passed a magnetised particle on a steam train.

That molecular energy had 5000000000000000000000000000000 times more talent than Shabby ever could have.
Old 27-06-2010, 01:07 AM #4
Account Vacant

Account Vacant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassiveTruck View Post
She is leeching on our society.

Get the bellend out of this country and into some Khatchadourian hell hole where she can be one of 15 wives to a war lord.
How is she leaching on our society?
Shasown is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2010, 01:13 AM #5
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasown View Post
How is she leaching on our society?

Her art group take over empty buildings of values exceeding millions of pounds around London. They have done this 7 times now which has led to their continual removal by the authorities and the owners. This has cost London council and other organisations money to remove them from the premises.

I think on average, the eviction of squatters from a random house in London of average value is 10k to the tax payer. When I was living in London, squatters being removed from million pound plus properties was up to 100k in costs for the council. This probably costs more now. Money that can be used for, say the health service, education, is being wasted because of these leeches who say it's for art... when it's just selfish, conceited nonsense to glorify their own egos.
Old 27-06-2010, 01:15 AM #6
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Scabby is indeed a bellend, get the parasite evicted from the house, she is used to it after all...
flamingGalah! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2010, 01:57 AM #7

Quote:
Her art group take over empty buildings of values exceeding millions of pounds around London. They have done this 7 times now which has led to their continual removal by the authorities and the owners. This has cost London council and other organisations money to remove them from the premises.

I think on average, the eviction of squatters from a random house in London of average value is 10k to the tax payer. When I was living in London, squatters being removed from million pound plus properties was up to 100k in costs for the council. This probably costs more now. Money that can be used for, say the health service, education, is being wasted because of these leeches who say it's for art... when it's just selfish, conceited nonsense to glorify their own egos.
you say the money can be better spent in health service, education etc police also
personally all the money government gives useless consultants, governors and police chiefs makes me sick hell of a lot more than few k it costs to remove some squatters
and then we have the good ole wanker bankers how much tax we give them???
scabby is a bitch but bein a squatter is least of her crimes
oddballmisfitsFTW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2010, 02:09 AM #8
Account Vacant

Account Vacant

Quote:

Ah ok thanks for that MT, the site that has been set up by her "art group" simply says they are welcomed by the communities they squat in etc.
Shasown is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2010, 09:25 PM #9

she is a total pretentious twat...end of.
jools is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2010, 09:30 PM #10

has anyone ever seen her with a comb, because her hair has never seen one.
terryrow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2010, 09:34 PM #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddballmisfitsFTW View Post
you say the money can be better spent in health service, education etc police also
personally all the money government gives useless consultants, governors and police chiefs makes me sick hell of a lot more than few k it costs to remove some squatters
and then we have the good ole wanker bankers how much tax we give them???
scabby is a bitch but bein a squatter is least of her crimes
This is kind of an irrelevant point. If what he/she says is correct then I can see why people would be upset by what they do and to simply say, i assume because you like her, well yeah but look how much other money we waste, however true, isn't really relevant to the point that it costs money to evict these people most of whom seem to be playing at been poor.
pixee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2010, 09:54 PM #12

Just watching Shabby I realised she is not as dumb as a typical "squatter/homeless person".I suspect she is actually from a well off family, at least middle class. She just wants to be a "rebel" and noticed, so she ran away from her family. It would not surprise me at all if she was really a squatter, but getting a nice fat cheque every month from her loving daddy....
Cristina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2010, 10:08 PM #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristina View Post
Just watching Shabby I realised she is not as dumb as a typical "squatter/homeless person".I suspect she is actually from a well off family, at least middle class. She just wants to be a "rebel" and noticed, so she ran away from her family. It would not surprise me at all if she was really a squatter, but getting a nice fat cheque every month from her loving daddy....
Shabby is indeed from a well off background with private education as well.

She has had a childhood of TV roles and you can tell what she is like when she said,' What I want I get'.
boomoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2010, 10:09 PM #14
R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Patsy Kensit
Apprentice 2014: Roisin

R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Patsy Kensit
Apprentice 2014: Roisin

Shabby is a middle class try hard
Old 30-06-2010, 08:59 AM #15

Haha .. funny thread. I'll be voting for the first this week, to evict Shabby! She does my ******ing swede in! Total self-fashioning. I can't stand these know it all alternative types. You don't & you're not! She's trying far too hard for me to believe her. Not cool at all!

She seems to have quite a large fan base though, which I wasn't really expecting when she went in. What's that about? Historically, BB Lesbians have never been favourites. Are we seeing the ramifications of underground cultures bleeding into the masses? Everyone's a ******ing individual these days ..
Old 30-06-2010, 09:09 AM #16

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Samantha
BB18: Ellie

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Samantha
BB18: Ellie

Quote:

When Ł10,000,000 was claimed by MPs in the LAST 6 months of 2009 as 'expenses' I find it hard to get excited by a community art movement costing us Ł100,000.

Lets not even talk about the bankers that recieved billions for *****g us so badly that we had this last bloodbath budget that will destroy public spending will and cost us a projected 1,300,000 jobs.

Pretending the Ł100,000 would go to 'health service, education' is at best naive, and at worst emotive horse sh1t.

You seem to be the kind of guy that says jack all about our 'leaders' ripping off repeatedly for billions but for some reason hates on a normal guy for claiming unemployment benefit. A pathetic case of misdirected outrage.

At least if your gonna crusade pick a cause thats worth it.

Last edited by vesavius; 30-06-2010 at 11:06 AM.
vesavius is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2010, 01:31 PM #17
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

Quote:
Originally Posted by vesavius View Post
When Ł10,000,000 was claimed by MPs in the LAST 6 months of 2009 as 'expenses' I find it hard to get excited by a community art movement costing us Ł100,000.

Lets not even talk about the bankers that recieved billions for *****g us so badly that we had this last bloodbath budget that will destroy public spending will and cost us a projected 1,300,000 jobs.

Pretending the Ł100,000 would go to 'health service, education' is at best naive, and at worst emotive horse sh1t.

You seem to be the kind of guy that says jack all about our 'leaders' ripping off repeatedly for billions but for some reason hates on a normal guy for claiming unemployment benefit. A pathetic case of misdirected outrage.

At least if your gonna crusade pick a cause thats worth it.
You're utterly mistaken and ill informed.

I won't go into how wrong you are about bankers so I'll stick to the facts about the 100k upwards it costs for us to remove these people.

We need that money. It helps. Regardless of your principles about bankers or whatever you've heard, the money we lose is a lot of money. It could pay for 5 nurses in a hospital or something and if you think that's emotive horse ****, what do you think about your views about bankers and 1.3 million unemployed?

You are wrong about all that but I'll let you get back to The Sun.

Funny you talk about crusades when you don't even know who put you in the position you are in. Oh, you're blocked because somebody who talks so much sh*** without knowing the facts and thinks 100k is nothing should seriously get an education and quickly before they breed.

Last edited by MassiveTruck; 30-06-2010 at 01:32 PM.
MassiveTruck is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2010, 01:41 PM #18
Viewer Emeritus

Viewer Emeritus

Quote:
You're utterly mistaken and ill informed.

I won't go into how wrong you are about bankers so I'll stick to the facts about the 100k upwards it costs for us to remove these people.

We need that money. It helps. Regardless of your principles about bankers or whatever you've heard, the money we lose is a lot of money. It could pay for 5 nurses in a hospital or something and if you think that's emotive horse ****, what do you think about your views about bankers and 1.3 million unemployed?

You are wrong about all that but I'll let you get back to The Sun.

Funny you talk about crusades when you don't even know who put you in the position you are in. Oh, you're blocked because somebody who talks so much sh*** without knowing the facts and thinks 100k is nothing should seriously get an education and quickly before they breed.
Wish you wouldn't quote her ill informed posts 'cos then I can see 'em, kinda negates my block, lol!!!

Same aplies to Wong!

Last edited by fingers; 30-06-2010 at 01:57 PM.
fingers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2010, 01:51 PM #19

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by fingers View Post
Wish you wouldn't quote her ill informed posts 'cos then I can see 'em, kinda negates my block, lol!!!
Oooo, im in esteemed company.

Not a fan of differing opinions then i take it.
MrWong is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2010, 02:00 PM #20

Favourites (more):
BB11: Sam
CBB7: Stephen

Favourites (more):
BB11: Sam
CBB7: Stephen

I really don't care if she's leeching off society, I just don't like the fact that she glamorizes something that's quite clearly wrong.
fallenkal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bellend, critics, fellow, leech, shabby, squatting, testament, truth