Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB11 Channel 4's last Big Brother series started June 2010. Josie Gibson was the winner. All the gossip about the Big Brother 11 house, series and housemates here!

Old 17-08-2010, 08:54 AM #1

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Default No gift for Steve afterall,lol

So it looks like they WONT be buying Steves legs as they said,must have been hot air like everything else

John James told the group that he is sure someone will donate Steve some new legs once they're on the outside world, during a conversation about who most deserves to be crowned winner of Big Brother.

Sam initiated the conversation, saying that while David winning would be the only way for him to secure £100,000, Steve would be able to make that amount once he is in the outside world anyway.

"Why Steve more than anyone else?" protested the minister, as John James explained that it was because he has a back story. "Whoever wins will buy Steve a leg, anyway," predicted the Australian.

"I want to look after my family. I ain't going to buy him a limb," argued David, as the group decided that somebody will give him some new legs anyway. "I think someone will donate it. Definitely," insisted John James.

The retired welder went on to say that an original housemate deserves to win the show more than any newcomers, and a debate sparked up about who 'deserves' to be crowned winner.

David pointed out that the trauma of being away from his family for such a long time means that he deserves to win, whereas someone could argue that the show is "Mario's life" - therefore meaning that the former mole deserves to win.

"I think Steve deserves it because he needs a ****ing new leg," piped up Josie. "Yeah, but not based on Big Brother. That's based on what he's been through," John James argued, concluding that everyone deserves to win in their own way.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-08-2010, 09:18 AM #2
The Truth Is Out There!

Favourites (more):
BB11: Corin
CBB7: Dane
The Truth Is Out There!

Favourites (more):
BB11: Corin
CBB7: Dane

Agree with what has been previously said - "they should be played the clip of them all say they would buy him the leg" !
The Truth Is Out There! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-08-2010, 09:31 AM #3

Lol everyone's masks are breaking away in the last week!!

I am happy about what Josie said. Seems Josie is saying the "right" things though in the final week of BB.

Dave.. I like him but he's gone a bit cocky.....

I think now the top 3 should be.... Andrew 3rd, Steve 2nd and Corin 1st.

I do hope someone does donate Steve some money for his limbs!!!! But John James and whoever are deluded.. Steve may not get hardly anything if he doesn't win.. but I want Corin to win because I want to see her in ULTIMATE BB.
Beastie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-08-2010, 09:38 AM #4
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazanne View Post
So it looks like they WONT be buying Steves legs as they said,must have been hot air like everything else

John James told the group that he is sure someone will donate Steve some new legs once they're on the outside world, during a conversation about who most deserves to be crowned winner of Big Brother.

Sam initiated the conversation, saying that while David winning would be the only way for him to secure £100,000, Steve would be able to make that amount once he is in the outside world anyway.

"Why Steve more than anyone else?" protested the minister, as John James explained that it was because he has a back story. "Whoever wins will buy Steve a leg, anyway," predicted the Australian.

"I want to look after my family. I ain't going to buy him a limb," argued David, as the group decided that somebody will give him some new legs anyway. "I think someone will donate it. Definitely," insisted John James.

The retired welder went on to say that an original housemate deserves to win the show more than any newcomers, and a debate sparked up about who 'deserves' to be crowned winner.

David pointed out that the trauma of being away from his family for such a long time means that he deserves to win, whereas someone could argue that the show is "Mario's life" - therefore meaning that the former mole deserves to win.

"I think Steve deserves it because he needs a ****ing new leg," piped up Josie. "Yeah, but not based on Big Brother. That's based on what he's been through," John James argued, concluding that everyone deserves to win in their own way.
If true - have to admit to being disappointed with Dave's comments! But would need to hear it for myself to ascertain whether he was joking or not!
WOMBAI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-08-2010, 09:52 AM #5

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

It was Dave and Shabby who made the decision for them all to start with. Dave also mentioned only in the last couple of days when once again dissing Ben, that Ben did not want to buy the new legs as he wanted to look after his family first.
At the end of the day, it is not up to any of them to buy the legs, or certainly not to put anybody else on the spot about buying them.
smudgie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-08-2010, 09:56 AM #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgie View Post
It was Dave and Shabby who made the decision for them all to start with. Dave also mentioned only in the last couple of days when once again dissing Ben, that Ben did not want to buy the new legs as he wanted to look after his family first.
At the end of the day, it is not up to any of them to buy the legs, or certainly not to put anybody else on the spot about buying them.
True.. but why agree on buying them at the beginning of the show.. and now it is the final week.. backing off from what they have said before??

I do agree that whoever wins should do what the hell they want with the money!!

I do hope Steve is donated a bit of money after he leaves BB but I doubt it.. he will get hardly anything if he doesn't win.

I do feel sorry for him with no legs.. but he has had his metal legs for years and should be used to them?

I don't like the housemates arrogant responses though when most of them have not kept down a job or have sponged off mummy and daddy.
Beastie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-08-2010, 09:59 AM #7

I am sure no one needs to buy Steve any legs I am sure his story of being injured by a bomb will buy him his legs it sounds like an intersting life and death story. And people saying he should work and buy his legs. They are not cheap and sold at Nettos you know!

Stop being so nasty and thank god you are not in his position. Who cares who buys him the legs as long as he gets them.
I wouldn't believe your wireless radio. If I had myself a flying giraffe you'd have one in a box with a window, but you can have it all if you like, you can have it all if you like and you can pay for it the rest of your life... life...
Julie10 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
afterall, gift, lol, steve