Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother USA Seasons 1 to 21 + CBB USA 1 & 2 Post about the previous seasons (BB1 [2000] to BB21 [2019]) of Big Brother USA, and Celebrity Big Brother USA in this sub-forum.
Big Brother 13,14,15 US HouseGuests (tags):

Old 12-08-2010, 04:36 AM #1
MiddKid

Favourites (more):
BB13: Lauren
BB12: Faye
MiddKid

Favourites (more):
Default I need to know...is this just me?

Watching BB has been killing me this week and I need to know if other people share my opinion or if I'm just crazy. I know that Rachel and Brendon don't always handle things the best way (Rachel can be a bitch when she wins HOH and Brendon calling Matt a midget was way out of line among other things) but I honestly believe that this behavior has been caused by the rest of the house consistently targeting them, mean-spiritedly mocking them, and shunning them.

People like Ragan and Britney think that their atrocious treatment of fellow human beings this week is justified because Rachel was a bitch in weeks past, but why was she a bitch? BECAUSE EVERYONE WAS TARGETING HER AND BRENDON! Kathy thinks she was justified in laughing in Rachel's face in the veto comp because Rachel celebrated when she won HOH in Week 4 - but EVERYONE WAS GUNNING FOR BRENCHEL IN THE COMP AND THEY WOULD HAVE GONE UP IF RACHEL HADN'T WON!!

Then the other thing - everyone's been saying all week how they wouldn't associate "with people like Brendon and Rachel" in the outside world when really, everyone else (especially Ragan and Britney, who are obsessed with hating Brenchel) is acting just as poorly as Brenchel are. They only difference is that Brenchel aren't pretending that they're arbiters of some higher moral ground. It's hypocrisy in its purest form and it's driving me nuts.

I don't love Brendon and Rachel but I find myself supporting them this week as they are receiving end of a mob mentality that is really very ugly and nasty and sickening to watch. Surprise, surprise - at first I disliked Matt because of his arrogance, but he is the only player (other than Lane, but Lane does eff all) to stay mostly out of the personal side of things so now I'm on his side.

What do you guys think? Sorry this post was so long, but I had a lot to vent after tonight's episode.
Hatin': Chris, Victoria, Shievonne, Ashleigh, Conor, Arron
smartalec2718 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 05:19 AM #2
I <3 Katniss & Nicole

Favourites:
BBUSA15: Elissa
BB12 USA: Kathy
I <3 Katniss & Nicole

Favourites:

You are absolutely correct. Kathy really had nothing that she needed to apologize to Rachel for. If Rachel thought that Kathy was laughing in her face, it's because that her and Brendon have practically turned the entire house against them. One of them is going to go home tomorrow night but the question remains as to who it's gonna be.
BB4LIFE_SD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 05:21 AM #3
MiddKid

Favourites (more):
MiddKid

Favourites (more):

I think you missed my point. Rachel apologized for her Week 4 HOH celebration afterwards, she even apologized after she said "Bring it on" after Week 4 noms. Kathy should have apologized.

BTW, going by live feeds, Rachel is a goner.
Old 12-08-2010, 05:27 AM #4
I <3 Katniss & Nicole

Favourites:
I <3 Katniss & Nicole

Favourites:

Then Rachel needs to go. But then again you never know until the votes are counted.
BB4LIFE_SD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 08:08 AM #5

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
BBCanada 5: Kevin

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
BBCanada 5: Kevin

Yup Matt stays out of the personal stuff, which is honorable to do in that game. He's never been horrible to them, and has made it clear that it's not personal, and also that he's willing to hear them out.
I really don't see the fuss about Britney anymore. She's such a bitch, it's sickening to see her talk about Rachel in such an ugly way, and then act completely differently to her face. I'd like Rachel to stay this week, as I feel as though she's contributed more to the game, and would cope better as well as be more entertaining, once Brendon left.

The Thorn Cottage Crew
Raph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 09:17 AM #6

I totally agree with the OP.

And this episode actually made me sick. Britney accused Brandon of talking behind people's back. WTF? She's been doing it the whole time.

Vladimir is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:30 AM #7
Challenge Destroyer

Favourites:
BB14: Gina
BB14 USA: Dan
Challenge Destroyer

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladimir View Post
I totally agree with the OP.

And this episode actually made me sick. Britney accused Brandon of talking behind people's back. WTF? She's been doing it the whole time.
lol that is true.
SoBig is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 12:54 PM #8
Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Focus

Favourites (more):

Its actually putting me off them all except Brechel. They are totally over-reacting to what a big threat they are, I mean, theyre good players, can win comps, but they arnt taking into any consideration of another alliance/s simply because there is an 'open' one they can all target, if they had sense they'd fish out the secret ones because the floaters stand no chance - they need to team up! They openly say they 'float', but The Brigade members never do, but 2 and 2 together!

I dont think Rachel was that big of a bitch, herself and Brendon have been targetted since Day 1, she managed to get to Jury House with the WHOLE house against them, they deserve to be impressed with theirselves. AND they were targetted because of their showmance, but when Hayden/Kristen was revealed nobody took no action against them, totally unjust.

Jords is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 01:00 PM #9
Challenge Destroyer

Favourites:
Challenge Destroyer

Favourites:

Rachel was THAT big of a bitch. There is a reason why she is hated by every single person in that house. She is a horrible person.
Old 12-08-2010, 01:12 PM #10
Focus

Favourites (more):

Focus

Favourites (more):

Nah shes just standing her ground, why would you wanna ass-lick people who think bad of you and/or you know arnt gonna change their minds because it takes targets off their backs?

In all fairness as funny as Britney's comments can be, theyre quite nasty and she can be a bitch herself.

I did love when Rachel was saying 'This is my house, Im staying, and they dont need to **** with me' and Brendon was like 'Where did she come from?' and she replied 'I dont know, but shes gotta stay' and just before the break it showed her walking in slo-mo with her hair being blown about :')

I just love how hard they fight for their places, hats off to them.

Last edited by Jords; 12-08-2010 at 01:16 PM.
Jords is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 04:34 PM #11
MiddKid

Favourites (more):
MiddKid

Favourites (more):

OK good I'm glad some people agree! I was sitting watching the epi last night in utter horror hoping that others were seeing what I was seeing.
Old 12-08-2010, 05:20 PM #12
how i'm feeling now

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

how i'm feeling now

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

I agree, it's made me think less of the other housemates but honestly Rachel does deserve it for the way she acts and the things she says. I love her, but it's true. She's honestly become a parody of HERSELF with some of the things she says.

But seriously though, Kathy was pissing me the **** off. What a rude little sloth bitch.

Last edited by iRyan; 12-08-2010 at 05:22 PM.
iRyan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-08-2010, 06:20 PM #13

Rachel apologized, but it wasn't sincere. She only did it because Brendon talked her into it.
Lately I've heard R&B complain that they "only have eachother", well that was their own doing, they never tried to be part of the group. I didn't think Kathy did anything in Rachel's face, she merely whooped in celebration of winning...considering so far it's her ONLY win, and the fact that all of them celebrate when they win, I don't think Kathy owed an apology to Rachel at all. Rachel is too self centered, she went after Kathy for that apology like a dog after a bone, uhhh the other 8 players weren't upset about Kathy being happy with herself. (at least they didn't look it to me)
Scatterbrain is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2010, 03:00 AM #14

Favourites (more):
BB11: Sam
CBB7: Stephen

Favourites (more):
BB11: Sam
CBB7: Stephen

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartalec2718 View Post
Watching BB has been killing me this week and I need to know if other people share my opinion or if I'm just crazy. I know that Rachel and Brendon don't always handle things the best way (Rachel can be a bitch when she wins HOH and Brendon calling Matt a midget was way out of line among other things) but I honestly believe that this behavior has been caused by the rest of the house consistently targeting them, mean-spiritedly mocking them, and shunning them.

People like Ragan and Britney think that their atrocious treatment of fellow human beings this week is justified because Rachel was a bitch in weeks past, but why was she a bitch? BECAUSE EVERYONE WAS TARGETING HER AND BRENDON! Kathy thinks she was justified in laughing in Rachel's face in the veto comp because Rachel celebrated when she won HOH in Week 4 - but EVERYONE WAS GUNNING FOR BRENCHEL IN THE COMP AND THEY WOULD HAVE GONE UP IF RACHEL HADN'T WON!!

Then the other thing - everyone's been saying all week how they wouldn't associate "with people like Brendon and Rachel" in the outside world when really, everyone else (especially Ragan and Britney, who are obsessed with hating Brenchel) is acting just as poorly as Brenchel are. They only difference is that Brenchel aren't pretending that they're arbiters of some higher moral ground. It's hypocrisy in its purest form and it's driving me nuts.

I don't love Brendon and Rachel but I find myself supporting them this week as they are receiving end of a mob mentality that is really very ugly and nasty and sickening to watch. Surprise, surprise - at first I disliked Matt because of his arrogance, but he is the only player (other than Lane, but Lane does eff all) to stay mostly out of the personal side of things so now I'm on his side.

What do you guys think? Sorry this post was so long, but I had a lot to vent after tonight's episode.
I think you have a point when you say that they've been defending themselves but they're no angels. Sure they've been targeted since day one but they also chose not to be classy and mature about anything. What started out as them against the world turned into a **** storm they brought upon themselves.
fallenkal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2010, 03:34 AM #15
Challenge Destroyer

Favourites:
Challenge Destroyer

Favourites:

If Brendon gets evicted, I'm going to refuse to watch anymore Big brother. Its disgusting how mean spirited those people in the house are. You should see the amount of shi* talking they are doing right now. They even started a parade shouting out, "He's gone!", "He's gone!".

Disgusting to watch. Everyone on that show should be ashamed of themselves. Its not even about the game anymore, they are taking it to whole 'nother level. I wish CBS would show how evil these people are on the tv show. They would have no fans, especially Britney.
Old 20-08-2010, 05:19 AM #16
MiddKid

Favourites (more):
MiddKid

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoBig View Post
If Brendon gets evicted, I'm going to refuse to watch anymore Big brother. Its disgusting how mean spirited those people in the house are. You should see the amount of shi* talking they are doing right now. They even started a parade shouting out, "He's gone!", "He's gone!".

Disgusting to watch. Everyone on that show should be ashamed of themselves. Its not even about the game anymore, they are taking it to whole 'nother level. I wish CBS would show how evil these people are on the tv show. They would have no fans, especially Britney.
I have to agree. I about threw up when Ragan said "After Brendon is evicted, it'll be like the nicest coolest final 6 ever in Big Brother."

These people (Ragan, Britney, and Matt in particular) are hypocritical, mean-spirited bitches.

Brendon is no angel but what he's done pales in comparison to the true nastiness Ragan, Britney and Matt have spewed.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
knowis