Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Ultimate BB Ultimate Big Brother started 24th August 2010 after the BB11 final and ran for 18 days. It was won by Brian Dowling. All the gossip about the UBB series and housemates here!

Old 05-09-2010, 11:55 PM #26
more more more

Favourites (more):
BB16: Jade
BB15: Ashleigh

more more more

Favourites (more):
BB16: Jade
BB15: Ashleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithinkiloveyoutoo View Post
she was love drunk. And like another thread said, why did it take so long for Anthony to admit the "truth"? Plus they haven't spoken a lot during these years and obviously bb put anthony in there so they can put it to rest in public. But still you hoes aren't satisfied...

This is like those American films where something happens between the Jock and some chic. No matter what the Jock says the girl will always be the slut and villain while the guy is left in an hawit light.
Corrected it for ya'.

M X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 12:35 AM #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamietwo View Post
yeah , also i'm certain his arms wern't in the right position for fingers. anyway makosi is a prostitute it's not like she is inexperienced.
Excuse me, but when Makosi went into the house the first time, there was nothing to say that she was a prostitute, that came after long after the programme had ended and the media saw fit to hounded as some common criminal and she had to payout for her lawyers to fight for her right to stay in this country.

Also please remember Makosi and Anthony had just turned twenty-four and yes, they were foolish and clearly didn't think of the controversy it would cause. I really like them both, and I'm appalled that people are too bigoted and forget to what's it like to be young, single and carefree.

Last edited by tuesday1962; 06-09-2010 at 12:36 AM.
tuesday1962 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 01:15 AM #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuesday1962 View Post
Excuse me, but when Makosi went into the house the first time, there was nothing to say that she was a prostitute, that came after long after the programme had ended and the media saw fit to hounded as some common criminal and she had to payout for her lawyers to fight for her right to stay in this country.

Also please remember Makosi and Anthony had just turned twenty-four and yes, they were foolish and clearly didn't think of the controversy it would cause. I really like them both, and I'm appalled that people are too bigoted and forget to what's it like to be young, single and carefree.

first of all makosi turned 25 that september when the programme finished as well as now she is about to turn 30.

secondly at 25 you are proper mature, that's not 5.

thirdly: are you kidding me ? saying that she had to pay her lawyers and she turned to prostitution for that reason. if this is what you and makosi do, doesn't mean that's a normal thing - people normally look for real jobs. and she keeps on saying that she comes from a royal dynasty, doesn't it imply that she should be rich or maybe she actually loved doing it ...

she has admitted herself that she was a prostitute and her mother disowned her. nothing more to add to this.

must be evicted NOW: ulrika, nikki

uncategorised yet:
opera is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 02:58 AM #29
Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Quote:
Originally Posted by opera View Post

she has admitted herself that she was a prostitute and her mother disowned her. nothing more to add to this.
except that she is not th first and last housemates to turn to sex industry. Oh sweet Nikki Leah, Nicola, Bex on adult channel I think, Billi bhatti, the albino guy from last year..and nobody has vicious contempt for them for those reasons. So people should stop reacting and treating everything makosi does and says as if she's actually murdered someone.

Most of the housemates that have gone into BB have treated their time there as a holiday. I think someone in the house even said that this year. And what do majority of people do on holiday sometimes? have flings. Get drunk and don't really know what went on the night before. Unfortunately for them two they did it on tv, but Makosi got most of the flack and still getting most of the flack. So she had some fun and said she was pregnant for comedy value, give her a break for **** sake. Jee seriously, she didn't murder anyone.

Last edited by Ithinkiloveyoutoo; 06-09-2010 at 03:03 AM.
Ithinkiloveyoutoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 12:29 AM #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by opera View Post
first of all makosi turned 25 that september when the programme finished as well as now she is about to turn 30.

secondly at 25 you are proper mature, that's not 5.

thirdly: are you kidding me ? saying that she had to pay her lawyers and she turned to prostitution for that reason. if this is what you and makosi do, doesn't mean that's a normal thing - people normally look for real jobs. and she keeps on saying that she comes from a royal dynasty, doesn't it imply that she should be rich or maybe she actually loved doing it ...

Firstly, I think you have a damn cheek to call me a prostitute, but that’s what to be expected from someone as ignorant as you seem to be and FYI I am not and nor I do condemn anyone who is.

What I meant to say was it could have been one of many contributing factors why she might have turned to prostitution and not her sole purpose. I am not about to criticize anybody, from whatever walk of life they come from for their life style choice, I am liberally-minded to know that people do things for all sorts of reasons, whether it is for financial gain, pleasure and etc....

Secondly, yes maturity does come with age but I would not consider 25 even back then was mature, even less so now. With every generation the question of whether someone is at full maturity at 18, 21, 25 or 30 is still debatable. Imo the saying ‘your as old as you feel’ comes to mind, and if that was one the few last immature acts she did before she was forced to grow up take responsibility for her actions, who am I to rebuke her for that.

Thirdly, if this is what you’re are talking about “She recently admitted in an interview that she had prostituted herself after leaving the house and suffers terribly from self-loathing after her mother disowned her for shaming their family.”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...es_(UK)#Makosi

As I said there is nothing to indicate that she was a prostitute before she went into the house, after being the operative word. Unless you can quote something to say she categorically stated that she was before she went in, preferably on film with her saying it, then I would have no option but to believe it.

As I don't care for people who personally insult forum members just because they can, I have neither the time nor the inclination to discuss this matter with you and further, so I say farewell.

Last edited by tuesday1962; 07-09-2010 at 12:39 AM.
Old 07-09-2010, 12:55 AM #31

I always did, and still do believe that Anthony did have sex in the pool with Makosi!
I also believe that this 'lame explanation' for the 'supposed-confusion' was cooked-up by the pair of them prior to Makosi entering the UBB house, to try and generate more publicity for the 'near-forgotten' Anthony in particular!
It was clear to see that the two of them were actually on friendly terms. As if they had been a couple of friends all along!...And why not?...it's only a game after-all!

I also believe that 'Opera' has been 'well out of order' with posts in this thread to 'Tuesday 1962', and should apologise!!
This is meant to be 'a friendly forum'!...And not a place where people have to resort to such vitriol against other posters!!

Good job it's Big Brother!........Big Sister would be Evil!
Lex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 01:31 AM #32
Shab's Raincloud of Doom

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Louise
Shab's Raincloud of Doom

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Louise

At the end of the day,

As the T-shirt says: "It's only a game show."

End of.

Anyway, I personally think that Kinga and the wine bottle was the most vile thing to come out of that series. But I also think Makosi did herself no favors with all the lying during the interview. She was playing up for the camera's on BB6 as well as everyone else that season (maybe with the exception of Eugene). She could have just said, "listen, I played the game, nothing personal."

And for gawd's sake, she should have never said ANYTHING about a pregnancy!

So fingers or harder things...who cares. It was five years ago. Both of their celebrity is dunzo and the public can move on to the next contrived controversy. OH and boy oh boy did Anthony age horribly. Makosi came out tops, in the five years later department, on that one.
Ciggy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 07:24 AM #33
User tanned

Favourites:
BB11: Corin
X Factor 2010: Rebecca Ferguson

User tanned

Favourites:
BB11: Corin
X Factor 2010: Rebecca Ferguson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithinkiloveyoutoo View Post
And like another thread said, why did it take so long for Anthony to admit the "truth"?
The truth? He always claimed they never had sex...and they didnt! He was telling the truth. She was the one who dug herself a hole by claiming she may be pregnant.

I think the only reason it became a big deal for him is because she started lying about it. He freely admitted to wanting sex with her and he would have happily admitted to having sex...if he did have sex. He had no reason to lie about it.

You seem to have it twisted. Makosi was he one who came out of it all badly so it was up to HER to set the record straight if she wanted to redeem herself.

The fact that she didnt is what makes me suspicious of their sudden story of it being fingers. I honestly think they contacted each other beforehand and came up with a story to allow both sides to come out of it well....oh, it was all just a silly misunderstanding. Er, I dont think so!
Zippy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 12:34 AM #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex View Post
I always did, and still do believe that Anthony did have sex in the pool with Makosi!
I also believe that this 'lame explanation' for the 'supposed-confusion' was cooked-up by the pair of them prior to Makosi entering the UBB house, to try and generate more publicity for the 'near-forgotten' Anthony in particular!
It was clear to see that the two of them were actually on friendly terms. As if they had been a couple of friends all along!...And why not?...it's only a game after-all!

I also believe that 'Opera' has been 'well out of order' with posts in this thread to 'Tuesday 1962', and should apologise!!
This is meant to be 'a friendly forum'!...And not a place where people have to resort to such vitriol against other posters!!
Thank you for support and comment.
Old 08-09-2010, 12:37 AM #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex View Post

I think so too. Horny little b**tard!
Omen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:01 AM #36
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

The only reason Madcowsi never admitted that they didn't have sex was because she used it as her excuse to claim political asylum in the UK... Which is up next month, no coincidence that she decided to do BB again & showered in the garden & talked about rimming & vibrators I'm sure...
Old 08-09-2010, 08:11 AM #37

maybe, just maybe, he assumed she would know the difference between a finger or two and his willie

he didnt exactly have very big hands
stoney is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 08:18 AM #38

and the reason Makosi got such a hard time about it was nothing to do with double standards about men and women. It was simply because of her ridiculous "pregnancy" claim the next day
stoney is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
anthony, long, makosi, truth